Twenty Questions 2021

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Some people may think this assertion is contrary to some of my darker writings... and I understand that... I've written many stories where women are treated like cheap sluts (but if you actually know me, you'll know I believe that if a woman wants to be a slut for a day or for always, that's her choice... but I'm completely against rape. So if any of my stories imply I support it, then I've done a poor job). I want a world where all women are liberated enough to be who they want to be, both professionally and sexually.

Conversely, I want the same for men. There's no doubt that about 25 centuries of men running the world, and thus of men being told what being a man should mean, has created a world where just about all men have been brainwashed or coerced into hiding their true feelings, both emotionally and sexually. My years of writing, and thus my years of receiving emails from readers, have convinced me that many men have bi tendencies. Guys are curious about sucking cock. I have no statistics about how many men share this fantasy, but among men over forty, I'd guesstimate it's over 25%... and actually, given the right situations, I believe it's closer to 50%. Many of them don't admit it, many don't follow through with it, but the amount of men who are at least curious is growing every year.

I'm not sure I've answered this question completely. I don't want a world where either gender dominates the political world. Nor do I want a world where one gender dominates the other either politically, sexually or otherwise.

Personally, I'm submissive mostly, and I want a man who'll fuck me good, hard and rough. But I also want this same man to treat me like a princess, to rub my feet after a long day, to listen to me and actually ask questions, and to hold my hand in public.

I am... like most women... complex. Yet what we want in the most basic sense, is love.

By the way, I'd suggest... although I'm no expert on this... that's what men primarily want too... although many of them are probably too manly to admit it to anyone.

13. What are your favourite stories you've written this year?

Instead of a ranking, here are just some stories based on when they were released this year.

"500 Stories": A Look Back

It's crazy to think that I reached the milestone of 500 published stories (and two poems) in February of this past year. To mark the encounter, I wrote a massive look back at my writing history, and over a few months, I also illustrated it, using many pics from the original stories, but also commissioning many new ones from my editor.

If you're new to my writing (and interested in knowing more), this is likely the best place to find an overview about me and my past writing. Last year's essay Twenty-Two Questions Again: Lists is where to find lists of all my favourite stories of the ones I've written in order (stories both in various categories and overall).

But my 500 Stories is a fun way to look at my past, to reflect on my favourite stories and themes, and to find illustrations made specifically for this essay of selected stories that mean something to me.

I'm not trying to be pretentious, although I know it's going to sound a little pretentious, and deep down I suppose I am a little pretentious (I wonder what the record is for using the word pretentious in a single pretentious sentence), but pretentious or not, I believe this is a must read for anyone who enjoys the majority of my work.

PS: This illustrated essay was recognized by Literotica as best Illustrated story of February 2021).

Mom's Motivation

This new series, which will continue into 2022 with at least three more chapters, was a different variety of incest story for me to write.

Usually a mom or a son tentatively seduces the other... which is somewhat true in part one of this series... but this story is way more about the mental and sexual aspect of a mother who decides to use her sexuality to motivate her two lazy ass sons to start acting like real men. (No, not to repress their emotions like the 'real men' mentioned above, but just to begin holding down steady jobs.)

As the story continues in 2022, you'll witness just how far this beautiful and sexually rejuvenated mother will go to help not only her two sons, but also her sweet, virginal daughter.

Sorority MILFs

This is the best lesbian story and new series (although the series isn't only lesbian, since part two is a fun cock-filled adventure) I wrote this year, with more to come in 2022.

The story focuses on two MILFs who are given full ride scholarships to attend college in their forties... the scholarships awarded by a unique sorority both of their daughters already belong to. Although incest would be assumed by many people, the story isn't an incestuous one (although admittedly the two daughters witness and even encourage their mothers' sexual excesses), but it's a tale about two MILFs exploring their sexuality during a pledge week.

It's a fun, kinky, romantic series that will also continue with part three written and ready for 2022 and hopefully two more chapters to come after that.

The Training of Cecelia

Although I write about a lot of submissive characters, and a lot of kinky scenes and plots, I seldom explore BDSM... largely because while I'm submissive... I'm not comfortable with bondage. (I hate being bound... I hate having no control... I know this might perhaps appear contradictory for a submissive, but it's who I am.) This series explores the awakening of a dominant woman's submissiveness and the development of her utter obedience.

Although this series features some of my traditional themes like stockings, submission, anal and so forth, bondage, orgasm denial and complete blind submission are its main themes... which I hope you'll witness in 2022.

This story is very heavy on dialogue, and it goes deep into the mind of a woman as she comes to grips with the extremes of her true sexuality.

Part three is done and in editing and will also be released early in 2022.

Becoming a Lesbian Slave 2

It's rare I return to a story from years ago, especially after eight years, although I do so on occasion. But this story suddenly started getting requests for a sequel.

By the way, although I struggle with finding fresh new themes for sequels sometimes, when the right idea comes along, I love going back to a well-liked story.

This story, in case you haven't read it recently if at all, is about an older business woman who is dominated and humiliated by a much younger woman.

In part two, the older woman tries to regain control after her life falls apart, but instead she falls even deeper into lesbian submission.

If all goes well, I'll write a third and final chapter in 2022 (hopefully not 2029 LOL)... but I've struggled to begin the last part, since I don't know which direction to take it.

The woman's mother is involved now... but how?

The pet had almost found a way to regain her dignity... but has been betrayed again.

What should happen next? Her long-time best friend is siding with the woman's bitchy seductress, and she's happy as a clam about being a pet, but is that what's best for the woman? She's scheduled to have dinner with her mother and the seductress a few hours following the close of the final scene, but what's her mother's role in all this? Has she too become the seductress's pet... or is she about to be revealed as some sort of secret dominatrix who's recently joined forces with the seductress in her daughter's 'best interests'? Even I'm not sure of the answers.

With a score of 4.82, this has become my second highest-rated lesbian story ever.

Crossing the Line

I haven't written many gay stories this year. This one was a fun, simple one... although similar to many of my gay stories. Straight man is tempted... he pushes the curiosity away... he can't persevere, though... and he eventually crosses the line.

In this story, the straight guy goes to a gym that has a special area in the shower area where men can have their dicks sucked by eager cock suckers... as a guy, you can wait in line to get blown, or you might cross the line and forever become one of the designated cock suckers.

Based on many of the emails I received... many of my readers would eagerly cross that line... would you?

Trans Summer

I write one, perhaps two trans stories a year. Last year I felt my story Family Reunion: Mother's Day was one of the best I've ever written, and this year I think this is one of my best. For some reason, I tend to find that once I get a good trans idea, the story flows rather effortlessly.

In this story, a trans teacher is on holiday. She encounters a female ex-student, and they enjoy a night of amazing sex.

Although many people have asked for a sequel... I think this story may stand out best as a one-off... but who knows?

With a score of 4.82, it's my fifth highest score ever, and my highest trans story (Just ahead of the novella She-Male School: A Teacher Seduced', an old story I've considered returning to a few times if I can come up with the right plot continuation)... of which I'm quite proud.

A Mother-Daughter Lez Camp

Any time I can work with the amazing Rebecca's work... I can't resist.

If you enjoy wild, lesbian sex...

If you enjoy epic lesbian artwork...

Then this story is a must... although truth be told, it lacks a real plot.

The plot is lots of moms and daughters going to the lake to, you know, fuck... or for some of the moms to discover the joys of lesbian sex for the first time, often learning from their experienced daughters.

PS: There's lots of incest in this story... and lots of amazing artwork and kinky scenes.

Mom's Tantric Massage

This was such a fun story to research and to write.

I've never done drugs... the idea of not being in control always scares me... but when I learned from my good friend Breezy about a massage oil that enhances sex, I had to write about it.

The story itself is very sensual... yet quite kinky... with a lot of heart and character development.

As I began writing it, it was intended to be a one-off... yet as the story evolved, the idea of exploring this family further in additional stories... including the relationship between the brother and sister... has become intriguing... and parts two and three are written and will be released in 2022. Part 2 the siblings have sex, but only after a surprise prostate orgasm for the brother and in Part 3 the aunt arrives and the threesome becomes a foursome.

My Son's Lap

Yes, the lap story has been done to death. Yet, it is so popular that when I had a sit on Santa Lap idea I had to go with it. The story was hugely popular and ideas for a romantic, yet kinky, mother-son relationship was born... with sequels coming in 2022.

The return of the HypnoSissy has also been fun as the people who love the series really love it.

Which was your favourite story of the past year?

14. Do you have a secret five (five celebrities your partner has already given you permission to fuck if you ever get the chance)?

Funny, my husband and I do. In truth, we made our lists together one night after seeing it on Friends. That said, I decided to have some fun with this concept and to make up a few different versions for right now.

Men

-The Rock. Just his nickname is sexy as fuck and his muscles... smile... and the gaze. I imagine he'd be in almost every woman's top five. My liking almost all his movies only adds to his allure.

-Jason Stratham. Now some of you may be thinking, really? But first, there's just something about a bald man. Second, he exudes confidence. The number of times I've imagined him just taking me and fucking me like a cheap slut is too many to count. His movies are without a doubt among my guilty pleasures.

-Denzel Washington. He's aged so well, and he's just such a sexy man. Also, just like his diverse roles as an actor, I imagine him having a multitude of sides as a man. In public treating his woman like a true lady, yet in the bedroom taking control and fucking her just the way she needs to be fucked.

-Zach Efron. Maybe it's because I watched High School Musical so many times with my daughter, but he's still a hot man. A man who's comfortable with who he is, and being young, hopefully he'd have the stamina to fuck me multiple times.

-Ryan Reynolds. I had to include a Canadian. And a second sexiest man of the year after The Rock. His smile is amazing. His dry wit reminds me of my husband. He is fucking hot. He got pegged in Deadpool.

Women

-Jennifer Aniston. While I'd willingly do any of the Friends cast... I mean Joey's 'How You Doin' made my pussy tingle for ten seasons plus re-runs.

-Kate Middleton. I have a thing for princesses, I think. I was definitely fascinated with Princess Diana when she was alive, and I remember crying like a baby when she died. Kate is cute, she usually wears nylons, and there's just something about her. In my head, she's the dominant one in the bedroom both if she fucked me, and I can just see her with a strap-on fucking Prince William. I know... I'm fucked in the head sometimes.

-Ariana Grande. Oddly, I can't name even one song of hers. But she's so cute, and watching her on the Voice this year, I found her completely enthralling. So cute, a sexy voice, playful, a fashion icon, and she wears nylons a lot... which, you may have heard someplace, I like.

-Gabriel Union. While there are many beautiful black women, Gabriel just has it all. She can be playful... she can be strong... but she's always sexy as fuck, and she carries herself in a confident way that has me imagining her turning me into her very own sexual submissive with just a single look.

-Blake Lively. Maybe it's because she's so funny. Maybe it's because she's so hot. Maybe it's because she looks a lot like my first female crush in high school. Likely it's all of those, plus the idea of my taking part in a threesome with her and Ryan is the ultimate fantasy.

Cartoon or comic characters (just because I'm fucked up)

-Betty Cooper. Sure, I could have gone for Veronica or Cheryl (I'd go down on any of them), but Betty has always been the cute one. Now please note I'm ignoring the train wreck called Riversdale (I say that even though I've watched every episode, so I'm also giving myself low marks in this review), so I mean the comics. Betty is sweet, sexy and eager, and I imagine she'd be willing to do anything to get her man (or in my fantasy, woman).

-Wilma Flintstone. I like redheads. I always admired Wilma as a kid, since it was on television every day back then. Plus, when I first began to realize I may be bi... before that was really a thing... one of the women who turned me on was her.

-Elastigirl. I mean anyone that flexible would be a blast to have sex with. My hubby has the hots for her, too.

-Velma. Yes, Daphne is hot too, but Velma is the cute nerd girl who in my fantasies turns the older woman into her pet.

-Jessica Rabbit. That one line says it all: "I'm not bad, I'm just drawn that way."

Porn Stars-MILFS

Serene Siren. You'll notice I have a thing for MILFs, since I fancy myself as one... although I also like younger girls. Serene is the ultimate MILF. She mostly does lesbian... she's often the seductress... she often wears nylons... AND... she can act.

Reagan Foxx. She's the ultimate mom everyone wants to fuck. For me, it's her eyes. She wears nylons a reasonable amount of the time. Her voice makes my pussy tingle. She also looks so sweet and innocent... the PTA mom, the mom who makes cookies for her new neighbour... and the mom who walks over and sucks the son's cock or has the daughter munch on her pussy.

Kendra James. I love redheads. Kendra is the ultimate redhead. A goddess. She wears nylons a lot. Does kinky superhero stuff. Plays a teacher in a couple of wicked stories. Does some hypnosis lesbian porn. Is clearly a dominant who could turn me into a mindless lesbian sex slave just by snapping her fingers, or by spreading her legs, or by issuing any verbal order at all.

Corey Chase. No one does faux incest porn like Corey. Like Reagan, she looks so sweet and innocent, but she's a nasty three-hole slut who regularly wears nylons, does lesbian, does mind control, does BBC... does it all... but if you like faux incest, check her out... some of the most epic incest scenes I have ever seen star her.

Britany Amber and Phoenix Marie. Are two of my first porn idols. Both can be nasty... both wear nylons lots... both are three-hole fuck toys... both do lesbian... although one, Phoenix... is almost always dominant... while Britany is much more of a submissive.

Porn Stars-Young or youngish Ones

Tilly McReese. I'm actually not sure how old she is... but no one does lesbian mind control like she does... and always in pantyhose... not stockings... but pantyhose. She's a fetish star in mind control pantyhose-focused stories, and other heroine style films. A must watch.

Charlotte Stokely. Is a gorgeous blonde who can play sweet and innocent or strong seductress with equal ease. So pretty, with hypnotic eyes, luscious lips and a tight young body.

Ariana Marie. Although she can be nasty, nasty, nasty... I love her best when she's sweet and innocent. What really turns me on is her sexy voice, that adds to her innocent, seductive or being seduced persona.

Alison Rey. Another sweet-looking young girl. She's really fun on Twitter, too.

Aften Opel. This is based on her completely nerdy turn in a few scenes... especially my favourite non-lesbian scene 'Take What You Can Get'.

Some Twitter Women you MUST follow:

NylonsKitten. She's the MILF of MILF's. She graciously agreed to allow her photos to be used in last year's excellent Jasmine Fantasies: Nylon Seduction. As her name suggests, she wears nylons in every pic she releases, and they often focus on her sexy feet... which as you know... is one of my many weaknesses. I hope to work with her again on another illustrated story in the future.

The Real Sexy Librarian. Another woman with a sexy smile, even if she doesn't show her entire face. She's always in nylons... and often heels, if you like heels... and has a lot of fun captions. We've even chatted about my writing a story starring her pics. So we shall see what 2022 brings.

Vladislava Shelygina. A drop dead gorgeous Russian who has so many sexy photos... lots of them in nylons... but even when she's just in the kitchen making borscht she makes my pussy drip. And another of the sexiest smiles ever.

Riley. Pantyhosegirl99. Looks like the girl next door. Releases a new nylon pic every day. So pretty. So sweet. So delicious.

Rebecca Goodwin. A redhead... who is beautiful, British and with a wicked tongue and an amazing body.

15. What would you think if your husband sucked cock or took it in the ass?