Turning Teacher Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'd better shut off the toy, my Kitty, hate for you to not be able to focus on the road."

She shut it off and I suddenly felt kind of empty.

I looked over a couple of minutes later and Alicia was asleep. I let out a soft sigh and drove in silence, my mind spinning with the many different scenarios she could have in store for me.


6. THE SUBMISSION OF PAM

Alicia didn't wake up until we were pulling up to the hotel. She yawned and asked, "Are you ready, my pet?"

The nickname had my pussy instantly tingling. "Yes."

She purred, "Oh that is exactly what I wanted to hear." A second later, I felt the buzz return to my loins. Instantly taking control, she said, "Let the adventure begin."

She got out of the car and I quickly followed. She ordered, "Grab the bags and follow me."

I obeyed, like the servant she was treating me as, the vibrating in my pussy still a major distraction. She was checking in when I arrived in the hotel. She pointed me to wait, like she would a child, and my face burned red with shame. It was one thing to submit to her sexually, it was another to be humiliated in public. Once she was done checking in, she instructed, "Bring the bags."

I wanted to stand up for myself, to say this is not how you treat someone, yet instead I followed along like a well-trained puppy.

As soon as the elevator door closed, Alicia demanded, in front of an elderly couple also in the elevator, "On your knees."

I looked at her pleading with my eyes, but instead of giving me a break she raised her voice and demanded, "Now!!!"

I lowered my eyes and dropped to my knees, humiliation burning inside me in ways I cannot even begin to explain. Yet, at the same time, my pussy was so wet I could feel my juices leaking out.

She patted my head, clearly putting on a sick show for the older couple, and said, "Good pet."

Thankfully, she didn't make me do anything sexual, as I just sat on my knees like a good dog.

We reached our floor and she ordered, "Crawl, my pet."

I obeyed, as she grabbed our bags and followed behind me.

Once the elevator door was closed, her tone showed her power as she threatened, "Don't you ever hesitate when I give you an order, is that understood?"

"Yes, Miss," I instantly replied, both intimidated by her and also not wanting to not get the opportunity to pleasure her.

Once in the hotel room, she ordered, "Get undressed and take out the egg. Leave only your stockings on."

She watched as I nervously got undressed in front of her and slipped out the still vibrating egg. My hand shook noticeably. Finally only in stockings, she said, "You have such small breasts, and yet such stiff nipples."

I blushed as she assessed my body. I admitted, "Yes, they are extremely sensitive, especially when I am excited."

"You are excited," she teased, as she poured us both a glass of wine. Handing me mine, I took it and trying to calm my nerves, I shot the half the drink. "Are you getting some liquid courage?"

I nodded. "A couple of drinks and my inhibitions go away."

"Well, drink away then, my pet. I plan to use you all night," she promised, as she slid her finger between my breasts.

I shivered at her touch, a chill going up my spine.

She asked, "Do you want to see my tits?"

"Yes," I whispered shyly.

She unbuttoned her blouse, tossing it aside, her large breasts begging to be released from their fabric prison. "Take off my bra," my intern demanded.

I felt the slightest of leakage down below as I, still shaking, partly because I was nervous and partly because I was cold, unhooked the clasp and let her bra drop to the floor.

She offered, "Go ahead. Touch them. I know you want to."

Of course, she was right. I cupped them in my hands, in awe of how big and heavy they were. Suddenly I saw streams rolling down between her breasts and Alicia demanded, "Drink up, my kitty." I didn't hesitate as I buried my face between her big luscious breasts and savoured the sweet mixture of her dark skin and wine. At first it was just the small thin stream, but as I lapped it up, the stream became wider and quicker and I had to work hard to catch all the wine. A couple of minutes later, a buzz starting, I heard Alicia demand, "Finish your wine."

I shot the last half of my glass. Alicia refilled it and took it before pushing me onto the bed. She asked, "Are you ready to be with a woman, my kitty?"

I looked up and admitted, wanting nothing more, "God, yes."

She climbed onto the bed and her dark legs straddled my head. Her scent instantly encompassed me and I instantly wanted to taste her. She instructed me, "Look at my cunt, my pet. What do you want to do to it?"

Without hesitation, I answered, "I want to lick you."

She lowered her pussy so it was millimetres from my lips; her flexibility was very impressive. Without instruction, I leaned the last inch and licked her pussy.

I was instantly scolded, "Did I give you permission to lick me, slut?"

The tone shift and being called a slut was like a slap in the face after all the sweet nicknames of the day. I stammered, suddenly out of my realm of comfort, "N-n-no."

She lowered herself onto my chin. Although my instinct was to extend my tongue, her bouquet of sin overwhelming my senses, I waited for further instructions from the suddenly domineering younger woman.

Finally she ordered, "Pam, I expect utter obedience, is that clear?"

"Yes," I quickly replied, not wanting to disappoint her.

"Good," she replied, suddenly grinding her pussy on my chin and I could feel her juices coating my chin. She continued to explain, "You see, Pam, as you promised in your classroom, you are throwing caution to the wind. That means I own you now. You are my lez slut. Is that understood?"

Partly tipsy, partly horny, but mostly curious to taste her intoxicating nectar, I answered, "Yes, Miss."

"Mistress," she corrected, continuing to fuck herself on my chin.

"Yes, Alicia. You are my Mistress, please train me to be a good pet," I begged.

She suddenly shifted her legs, her weight on my arms, trapping me, making me completely helpless and at the whim of my beautiful black intern. I should have been scared, yet I was completely turned on and ready to obey any order given. She grabbed my hair and pulled my face into her oasis of juice. She asked, although I could barely hear her in my subservient boxed in position, "Do you like what you see...slut?"

I moaned weakly, "I love it."

"Of course you do, sluts love looking at cunt." She pulled my face in, using my hair to guide and ordered, "Take a good whiff, slut." She rubbed her pussy on my face, her excessive wetness showering my face; her scent impossible to not inhale. Grabbing my hair and yanking surprisingly hard, my face was shoved inside her pussy, my nose actually parting her pussy lips.

Finally I get the instruction I am dying to hear. "Lick my cunt, slut. Get off your new Mistress." I eagerly extend my tongue again and begin licking. Every fantasy and anticipation of her taste was correct, she was perfection. Her pussy was like the champagne of the gods and I instantly knew I had made the right decision.

I was tentative at first, exploring her pussy as best I coukd from my awkward position. Alicia's dominant voice gets me focused. "Don't you be shy now, my fucking white whore, make me explode on your prima donna face."

Such verbal abuse had never been thrown my way and I was stunned by how much it got me off. I felt my pussy leaking without being touched, being treated like a slut a major turn-on. I began licking faster, nibbling longer and sucking with purpose. I swallowed her clit in my mouth and heard a loud moan, which made a chill flow up my spine. She purred, her voice implying she had a big smirk on her face, "It's what all lesbian slut slaves crave, cum all over their whore faces, their make-up a muddled mess like a cheap fucking slut. Isn't that what you are, Pam?"

I let go off her clit and answered, mesmerized by the current predicament I was in, "Oh god yes, Mistress, I am a cheap fucking slut whore whose face is yours to use for your pleasure." I instantly went back to savouring her cunt, determined to make her orgasm and taste her orgasmic champagne. I felt her hips moving in a slow rhythm my tongue clearly getting her aroused.

She again grabbed my hair and pressed my face against her, forcing me to breathe her in, the only air I had coming from her wet cunt. She began moving her hips faster, harder, grinding my face with her pussy as she moaned with authority, "Keep that fucking tongue working slut, or else."

I felt like I was drowning in her pussy perfection and I never wanted to leave my newfound position, my newfound submission.

Alicia used her fingers to spread her pussy open for me, spreading her cunt lips wider, her cunt fully exposed to me. I attempt to fuck her cunt with my tongue, using my tongue like a small cock. Her moans became grunts and she began thrusting harder.

Her screams and moans oddly encouraged me. "Yeeeeeeees, harder slut. My little fuck-toy bitch! My fucking teacher slave. Harder!"

Sensing she was close, I sucked her clit back into my mouth, allowing my tongue to swirl around the hard nub.

Alicia let out a surprised gasp at my sudden aggressive approach and she rose up and then crashed back down onto my face. Although awkward, she was soon bouncing up and down on my face, literally fucking my face.

I became just a vessel for her pleasure, a personal fuck-toy for my new Mistress and I loved it. I desperately tried to lick her pussy and breathe as she rode my face.

Her sounds of arousal only enhanced my eagerness. "Mmmmmmmmmm, I'm gonna cooooooooome, yeeeeees. Suck my clit mooooooore, slut. Swallow it for fucks sake."

All I wanted to do was make her come, taste her nectar, and her sin. I could feel her tremor, her shudder and her fingers dug into my hair as her body went rigid and I was rewarded with my black intern's heavenly perfection. I lapped up every drop of her juice, knowing instantly that I was addicted and I would eagerly taste from her pussy the millisecond she snapped her fingers.

Alicia began moving her hips again furiously, again fucking my face, riding her orgasm to completion, using my face for nothing more than a fuck-toy. Just when I thought her orgasm was done, a second explosion coated my face, as she shook uncontrollably as she screamed, "Sluuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut, fuuuuuuuuuuck."

My jaw was sore, my neck was burning and my arms were numb as my Mistress continued to use me for her pleasure. Thankfully, she fell to her side, her knees slipping off my arms, finally releasing me from my captive submission.

Her soft black hands grabbed my face. She looked into my eyes, staring at my cum-coated face. I stared back with trepidation, feeling cum dripping down my chin. I wanted, I needed, her approval. I was on pins and needles waiting for her first words after my complete submission to her. She smiled, gave me a playful slap on my cheek, "Mmmmmmm, you were a good little white bitch for me."

"Thank you," I blushed, oddly flattered by the strange compliment. I am sure I would have wagged my tail if I had one.

Alicia reached down and ran her fingers through her cunt before returning them and smearing her cum on my cheeks and lips.

I attempt to lick her fingers, again absurdly thanking her. "Oh thank you, Mistress."

She puts her cum-scented fingers to my nose and just let them linger there. Silence echoed in the room loudly before she asked, "What are you, Pam?"

I answered without hesitation. "Your pet. Your slut. Your cunt."

She laughed softly but with intent. "Yes, you are such a slut, a dirty little slut." She leaned in and kissed me hard, her tongue dancing inside my mouth. Her hands cupped my cheeks and after all the hardcore humiliation, the gently kiss was an absurd yet hot contrast. I eagerly kissed back, the most passionate kiss I could ever recall experiencing.

She finally broke the kiss after a few minutes of intimate passion and smiled, her voice soft, "You were such a good girl, such a good kitty."

Her approval warmed me all over. "Thank you, Mistress."

"For part of your training, you are not allowed to come tonight," she revealed, my heart crashing hard.

I whispered, unable to hide my disappointment, "Yes, Mistress."

Her finger slid between my tiny breasts as she promised. "But don't worry Pam. Tomorrow I promise you orgasm after orgasm like you have never experienced." She kissed me one last time and said, "I am going to have a shower. Call your husband and feel free to share your submission to your new Mistress if you wish."

I watched her leave and lay there, trying to calm down my burning desire to touch myself. I considered calling John, but knew retelling my adventure with Alicia would only rekindle my slowly simmering flame and I would be unable to resist the urge to pleasure myself. Instead, I closed my eyes, suddenly exhausted, and drifted into bliss.

7. PAM'S TRAINING BEGINS

I had the most peaceful sleep in recent memory, not waking up once, which was strange considering I hadn't been allowed to orgasm. I heard the shower running and slowly stretched. I took off the stockings I slept in all night and rubbed the imprint of the top of the stocking. The shower shut off and I was again nervous, unsure how to act normally after what had taken place.

I made a pot of coffee and it was almost brewed when Alicia finally came out of the shower in just a towel. She smiled when she saw me and asked, "Did you have a good sleep?"

"I slept like a baby," I admitted. "How about you?"

"Very good. Any regrets?" she asked, walking towards me.

I stammered, "N-n-no."

"Good, because I think going to this conference now is the perfect metaphor for your transformation."

"How so?" I asked, confused and excited, as she stood directly in front of me.

"Well, I am recycling you. Getting rid of the old, prude persona you personified and creating a new much better version, a sexy, submissive, slut."

I blushed, my face burning with shame as such a declaration and yet my cunt burning with desire because of the exact same declaration.

She could see through my trepidation to my real desires and ordered, "Go shower. We have a very busy day, my kitty."

I obeyed, again trying to squelch the burning heat growing below. In the shower I turned the water on colder than I usually did, desperate to calm my desire down, not wanting to be a horny mess while at the conference. I had to turn off my growing slut personality and return to my professional teacher one.

Out of the shower, I returned to the room and saw that Alicia was gone. On the bed was an outfit and a note. The outfit included the red blouse I had brought, but the black leather skirt was not mine. I grabbed the piece of paper and read the brief note.

Pam MY Slut,

My kitty. I am downstairs having breakfast. You are welcome to join me when you are dressed and ready. I have laid out your outfit for today...do not make any alterations or changes to your attire. You will notice that it is sexy, not slutty. Of course, you may also notice that there is no underwear of any kind. A SLUT doesn't wear undergarments. A slut's pleasure holes are ALWAYS available at ALL times.

In public you may refer to me as Alicia, but the instant we are alone I am MISTRESS and you are SLUT. That said, you are still expected to obey any command I give you, no matter where we are.

Now finish getting dressed and meet me downstairs for breakfast.

Your Mistress

Alicia

I could feel my pussy getting wetter as she read the note and her expectations. Even though I was a teacher, a lady, the thought of being a possession, just letting go unconditionally was...irresistible.

I grabbed the pantyhose, surprised they were not thigh highs until I pulled them up and learned they were crotchless. I didn't even know such a thing existed. I put on the leather skirt and realized why she had me wear pantyhose instead of stockings, the skirt, although just barely professional, was too short for stockings. My nipples were as hard as diamonds and were almost impossible to hide in the thin fabric blouse. Once dressed, I finished my hair and had to admit I looked pretty damn good.

I went downstairs for breakfast and joined Alicia. She smiled when she saw me and asked, "Do you like your outfit?"

"Yes," I admitted, slightly self-conscious at how others may judge me, but more excited at obeying my new black Mistress.

"You look delicious," she complimented. "If I hadn't already ordered breakfast, I'd have had you instead."

I blushed, my pussy already tingling from the thought of being pleasured by her.

I ordered breakfast and we sat in awkward silence. Where before our sexual encounter we had lots to talk about, suddenly I had nothing to say.

After what was only a couple of minutes, but felt like an eternity, Alicia began conversation, talking about the conference and sessions she planned to attend. After a couple more minutes, it was as if last night didn't happen and we were colleagues again. It wasn't until breakfast was almost done that I was reminded of our new relationship. She took a strawberry, moved it under the table and stared at me the whole time. A minute later the strawberry returned into view and she leaned forward and put it on my plate. Understanding her expectation, I grabbed the strawberry that was glistening just enough to know without a doubt it had been inside her pussy and popped it in my mouth. The sweet mixture of the fruit and her juice was indescribable, but it was an assault to the senses.

Alicia smiled and purred, "Good pet," just before our waitress arrived with the bill.

Once the bill was paid, by me of course, we went to the ballroom for the opening keynote. The speaker, a passionate man, focused on how the world was like a village and we in North America took for granted our many luxuries. It was a powerful opening and he closed by highlighting that each of us could play a role in changing the world. As usual, I get giddy with youthful enthusiasm when a speaker is so optimistic because I am definitely a the-glass-is-half-full kind of girl. Alicia smiled and said, "You are already well on your way to contributing to helping many others."

I was confused at the comment at first until I caught on to the sexual implications that were implied. I worried about what her devious mind could have in store for me, even as another part of me tingled with anticipation. What was becoming of me?

Alicia handed me a note and said, "I will see you back in the hotel after the last session."

I watched her leave before opening the note, my already usual mixture of trepidation and excitement crashing together.

My White Little Slut,

There is an adult store a block and a half from our hotel. Before you return to our room, I want you to go there and pick up a strap-on you want me to fuck you with. There will also be a small package for you to pick up that I have pre-ordered for you.

Have a good day and don't you dare come!!!

Mistress Alicia

I stared at the letter even as my pussy leaked. I looked at the clock and realized I had less than five minutes before my next session on 'Recycling Art'. I sighed; I was really looking forward to this session. I was an art major and was intrigued by new ideas to bring back to my class that tied recycling and art. Now all I could think about was the fact that Alicia planned to fuck me later tonight and instead of being aghast at the thought, I couldn't wait.

Although distracted, I went to the session and once it got underway, my pussy simmered and I was able to concentrate on the real reason I was here. Once the session was over, I decided to head for lunch to fulfill the order Alicia gave me when I heard my name being called out. I stopped in my tracks, the voice vaguely familiar. I turned around to see it was my first intern from a few years ago, Joan.