Turning Contest: A Kismet Encounter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pam felt far from relaxed. What she did feel was

Bewildered.

Speechless.

Horny?

As anticipated, Crystal's newest prey didn't protest, didn't back away. Taking this lack of protest as permission to continue, Crystal reached her hand back down into the water and went directly to the teacher's surprisingly shaved snatch and she whispered, tugging on the pretty woman's ear with gentle teeth, "You're so sexy, Pam."

Pam moaned, involuntarily.

The hot breath on her ear; the nibbles; the finger tracing her pussy lips; the compliment from the pretty woman.

"Yes, so sexy," Crystal purred, kissing her neck. Some seductions are dominant. Some seductions are sly. Some seductions are a game of cat and mouse. And rarely, but in this case the reality, sometimes you had to be sweet and tender... at least at the start.

"W-w-we can't do this," Pam stammered, even though she didn't back away... didn't push away the finger teasing her pussy... made no move to walk out of the pool.

"Or else we can do this," Crystal countered softly as she tapped Pam's clit three times.

Pam trembled and moaned, dropping her drink into the pool. "That's okay," Crystal said. "Just let go."

"You're my student's mother," Pam pointed out, grasping at straws; she knew this was wrong and yet it felt oddly right.

"That was a decade ago," Crystal said as she moved a finger between Pam's pussy lips.

"But this is unethical," Pam continued to create arguments in her mind that her body couldn't care less about.

"Why unethical? If I please you enough, can you improve Kassandra's third grade report card? I think not; we're just two adults," Crystal purred, her tongue slithering down her neck. "Two adults about to have some fun."

"But I'm married," Pam moaned, the finger between her pussy lips really distracting her.

"Would he be mad to see you with another woman?" Crystal asked. "Or right after you tell him about you and me and tonight, will you fuck each other like rabbits?"

Pam pondered these intriguing questions as she felt a finger continually teasing her undeniably burning pussy and her conflicting emotions.

Crystal saw the look in her prey's eyes. She continued smiling as she whispered, "The look in your eyes tells me it'll be the rabbits."

"Well we have talked about my being with a person of colour," Pam admitted shyly.

"How fortunate it is then that I happen to be a person of colour, it must be kismet," Crystal replied, knowing this woman was hers, as she didn't stop her at all when she slid a finger easily inside.

"Oh," Pam moaned, as the first finger inside her other than her husband's in decades slid home. Why was she letting this woman molest her? She was tipsy... not drunk. She was black... yes... but a black woman, not a man.

Crystal continued the soothing talk as she explored the woman's cunt and found her g-spot, "And I even have a couple of black dicks upstairs, if that pleases you."

"Are they...big?" Pam moaned, as her body trembled with the discovery the g-spot wasn't a myth.

"Would you prefer eight or ten?" Crystal replied as she tapped the g-spot twice.

"Oh God," Pam gasped, quite loudly, both at the sizes, each way bigger than her husband, and the life-changing g-spot pleasure that was sending waves of pleasure through her entire being.

"Have you ever been with a woman, Pam?" Crystal asked.

One tap.

"No," Pam moaned.

"Have you ever fantasized about being with a woman?"

One tap.

"Oh God!"

"Is that a yes or no?"

One tap.

"Yes," Pam admitted rather urgently, not wanting this pleasure to end. Truth was, the older she got, the more intense her fantasies had become. Usually they were interracial, or gangbang, or better yet, interracial gangbang, but on occasion she had lesbian fantasies too. Rare... but often enough that at this moment those sapphic dreams were at the forefront.

One tap.

Then Crystal pulled her finger out, took the prey's hand and led her to the shallow end of the pool. Crystal hopped up on the edge, spread her legs and invited, "Come enjoy a delicious chocolate appetizer, and then I'll finish giving you your g-spot orgasm."

Pam was in a daze.

Horny as fuck.

Desperate to have that finger back inside her.

Pam stared at the shaved black pussy right in front of her. Amazed at how bright the pink pussy was, encased by the black body. It was beautiful.

Crystal knew all that was left was some gentle final encouragement and a subtle revealing of the hierarchy. Crystal ordered, "Come lick my pussy, my pet."

Pam's eyes went wide at the term 'my pet'. A submissive term. One her ex from college used to use for her in the early days of their relationship... before the relationship had been heightened to sub and dom. One where he used all three of her holes whenever he liked. One where the names he called her were humiliating for a sweet feminist like she was: 'fuck toy', 'cum slut', 'bimbo bitch'. Oddly, each humiliating name or humiliating act she was ordered to perform only enhanced her pleasure and her natural need to please.

Pam sensed this decision could draw her into a wicked web of submission, and yet right now that was exactly what she desired. To be a pet. To obey. To explore her sexuality. She hesitated only for a few seconds before she crept between Crystal's black legs, knelt into the warm water and stared at the beautiful pinkness.

Crystal moved her hand to the back of her newest turn's head and guided it in the last few inches. As expected, there was no resistance.

Pam allowed herself to be guided into the oasis. She extended her tongue and began licking.

"Good girl," Crystal encouraged, happy about yet another turn. She certainly hadn't lost her touch.

"So good," Pam murmured in a daze as she parted the pussy lips to dive deep into the wetness. She'd tasted herself on many occasions... occasionally on her finger... more commonly on her husband's cock... but tasting another woman directly from the source, was an entirely different matter.

"You're a natural, my pet," Crystal said, continuing the positive reinforcement.

"Thank you," Pam said, appreciating the compliment as she explored this pussy, trying to imagine what she would like having done to her.

After a few minutes of slow increasing stimulation, Pam unknowingly having to work harder because Crystal had come not that long ago from the two teens in the van, Crystal's orgasm was building.

Crystal ordered with a moan, "We're almost there. Now focus on my clit, my pet."

"Yes, ma'am," Pam responded, even though she was a decade older than the woman she was pleasing. She also got excited hearing Crystal moan.

Crystal smiled at how submissive Pam was, and she moaned as her newest turn began attacking her clit. "That's it, my pet, time to taste my cunt cum."

Pam flicked the clit.

Pam tugged on the clit.

Pam hungrily licked... desperate to get her off... to taste her cum... to be a good pet.

"Oh yes, don't stop," Crystal moaned, close to coming. She reached for Pam's head again and pulled her deep into her wetness.

Pam licked... sucked.

"Oh yes, oh yes, fuck," Crystal moaned, as her orgasm hit her.

Pam felt the gush of cum splatter onto her face, onto her lips. She eagerly lapped up the sweet cum that didn't taste anything like fish (fucking stupid men). No, it was rather a subtle sweetness that she wanted more of.

Crystal let go of the pet's head and allowed her orgasm to course through her.

Pam kept licking, not about to leave this tasty treat until she was ordered to.

A couple minutes later Crystal pushed the pet's head away and said, "Stop, or I'm going to pee."

Pam responded, so addicted to the cunt, to the submission, not wanting this moment to end, "Well, yours was just now my first pussy, and I've never had a golden shower before, either."

It was Crystal's turn to be surprised.

"You want a golden shower?" Crystal asked, looking down at the pretty, lustful pet.

"Yes, please," Pam requested, surprised to hear herself ask for it... it wasn't something she'd ever even fantasized about.

"Well, I'm not going to be able to hold it back much longer," Crystal warned.

Pam moved right up to the pussy, opened her mouth and said, "Whenever you're ready."

"You're one dirty little slut," Crystal complimented playfully.

"Use me as you wish, Mistress," Pam answered, graduating to a term she'd encountered in a few stories on erotica sites and a couple times on video.

"Mistress," Crystal smiled as she let go a warm stream of pee.

Pam wasn't expecting it at that very moment and had closed her mouth. Nor was she expecting it to be warm (although it made sense, since cum was always warm when coating her face). After some splattered her face, she reopened her mouth and allowed some urine in. This was the most submissive, nastiest, act she had ever committed, and the idea of it combined with the actuality made her entire body burn with excitement. When horny, she would do anything she was told... anything at all... luckily only her husband and her ex from college knew that (and the latter had passed away a few years ago in a tragic car accident).

Crystal felt a surprising rush of adrenaline as she gave her first golden shower. It hadn't been something she'd ever fantasized doing either, but as her piss splashed onto the woman's pretty face and then even went directly into her mouth, she couldn't help but get excited.

Once she was done Crystal ordered, "Dive under and clean yourself up. It's time to finish what I started."

"Yes, Mistress," Pam replied, licking a few more drops of golden wetness from her pussy before dunking herself underwater.

Crystal stood up and stretched.

Pam came back up from under the water and stared at the beautiful chocolate body. God, she was hot.

Crystal said, grabbing a towel, "Follow me."

Pam got out of the water, grabbed the other towel and followed her inside, hoping her promised g-spot orgasm was imminent.

Crystal led her upstairs and back into her daughter's room. "Stay. I'll be right back."

"Woof." Giggle.

Crystal went to her bedroom, grabbed both black cocks and returned. She asked, "Eight or ten?"

"Ten," Pam answered without hesitation.

"You really are full of surprises," Crystal smiled as she put the harness on.

"I guess you know by now I love being a slut when I can," Pam admitted.

"As do I," Crystal smiled, as she walked over to Pam and tugged at her bikini top. "Let's see these sweet little cupcakes."

"They don't compare to yours," Pam said.

Crystal pulled her bikini top off and asked, "These?"

"So perfect," Pam said, staring at them.

"As are yours," Crystal smiled, as she gently pushed her onto her daughter's bed. "Not as big as mine of course, but they're not meant to be; yours are meant to be the size they are, and they're gorgeous on you."

"Wow! Thanks, you just made me tingle all over! Are you going to fuck me now?" Pam asked as she looked up at her black goddess.

"Right after I do this," Crystal promised as she spread Pam's legs, crawled between and slid her finger once again inside the very wet cunt.

"Oh, yes," Pam moaned.

"So wet," Crystal said as she quickly found her g-spot.

"You have me a muddled mess," Pam said, as her body twitched with each tap.

"Wait until I fuck you with my big black cock," Crystal portended, tapping the g-spot.

"Oh, God," Pam moaned and quaked, "my husband... and I... have... been... role playing... that... forever."

"Come for me, my sexy slut," Crystal ordered, tapping the g-spot... and leaning down... and sucking the swollen clit into her mouth.

"Oh fuck!" Pam screamed as her orgasm suddenly erupted... her entire body surging with wave after wave of pleasure.

"Good girl," Crystal purred, as she lapped up the cunt cum flooding from her pet.

"Never... so... good," Pam groaned, as her orgasm continued, refusing to dissipate.

Crystal pulled her finger out, sucked the wetness off of it and flipped the pet, still coming, onto her side.

Pam felt like a sexual rag doll as she felt the long-fantasised big cock poke her from behind. "Oh yes, shove that big black cock way into my little white cunt."

Crystal smiled as she easily slid the big cock inside her, "You like being my white slut?"

"Love it, use me," Pam moaned, as the cock filled her.

"Your white cunt is easily swallowing this black monster," Crystal declared as the entire ten inches filled the white slut.

"Oh yes, so full," Pam moaned, in awe of having ten inches, double her husband's unextended size, deep inside her. This was a whole new level of getting fucked.

"Ready to get really pounded?"

"Yes, fuck the shit out of me," Pam moaned.

"Maybe later," Crystal joked, as she reached around, cupped the teacher's tits, and started slowly fucking her.

"My asshole is yours for the fucking too," Pam replied mindlessly, catching the reference and eager to give this black beauty anything she wanted.

"You really are a little slut for BBC," Crystal encouraged.

"Oh yes, I've wanted a BBC in my tight white cunt forever," Pam confessed, as the ten inches slid in and out of her.

"You know the saying once you go black..." Crystal teased.

"...you never go back," Pam finished, knowing that this encounter had only confirmed her desire to be blacked (like in a video series she'd loved).

"That goes for black cunt too," Crystal pointed out.

"Definitely," Pam moaned.

For a couple minutes, Crystal slowly fucked her white pet.

"Oh yes, fuck," Pam moaned, a second orgasm building already.

"That's it you little white slut," Crystal growled, knowing Pam enjoyed the racial role play, "take my big black cock."

"Yes, fuck me with that dominant dick," Pam quoted from somewhere, bucking her ass back to meet the faster stokes.

For a couple more minutes Crystal fucked Pam. As Pam's moans grew louder, her breathing more stunted, Crystal knew she was closing in on her second orgasm.

Crystal said, employing a word she rarely used, but sensed this would send the white slut right over the top, "Come again, you white nigger-slut!"

"Oh fuck, yes," Pam screamed, as the taboo name-calling triggered her second orgasm.

Crystal fucked her for another minute before pulling out and asking, "Want to order some actual food?"

"Definitely," Pam nodded, feeling completely weak and suddenly under-hydrated. "And perhaps some water?"

"It'll taste like wine after that fucking," Crystal smiled.

"I imagine so," Pam said, as Crystal checked her phone and saw another update. She clicked on it and saw Veronica had joined Jasmine in second place, each only a single turn behind Crystal. Only for the moment, but it was still irritating.

Score at 4:37 PM on Saturday:

Scorecard:

Crystal: 5

Jasmine: 4

Veronica: 4

Carol: 3

Portia: 3

"Fuck!" Crystal cursed.

"What?" Pam asked, slowly getting off the bed.

"Nothing," Crystal sighed, realizing this was going to be a long week of seductions and she wouldn't be allowed just to coast her way to victory.

"You sure?" Pam said, offering whatever, as she walked over to the naked, still cock-wearing beauty.

Crystal asked, "Do you know any other straight women who want to try some black pussy?"

"Not many. Probably just every single one of my friends," Pam joked.

Crystal wondered if perhaps Pam couldn't become her white wing woman. "Maybe you can help me."

"Get more white pets?" Pam asked.

"Exactly," Crystal smiled.

"I have a couple friends whose pussies are dry as a desert," Pam said, thinking of a couple of her colleagues who were both going through divorces.

"I could probably help them out with that," Crystal said.

"If you were so inclined, I imagine you could," Pam agreed.

Crystal added her conquest.

Score at 4:58 PM on Saturday:

Scorecard:

Crystal: 6

Jasmine: 4

Veronica: 4

Carol: 3

Portia: 3

She then took her pet's hand and said, "Let's go order some food, and then you can slurp up some chocolate dessert."

THE END

Coming next:

COMING NEXT: TURNING CONTEST: A LICK FOR A RAISE

12