Trying Out the Neighbor's Dick

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Feels good, doesn't it puta?" Dre removed his thumb from her anus and placed both hands on her hips, pulling her back into the steady thrusts of his cock.

"Yes, so good, Dre, keep fucking me."

"If I keep fucking you, I'm going to seed that white pussy again."

"Unh unh unh," she grunted each time he buried his thick African shaft. "No, it's too risky. Unh unh unh. Fu... fuck... fuck me... gonna cum.... NNOOOOO!" Gabby squealed as he yanked his cock out of her and all the pleasure, she was getting from it faded quickly away.

"If I can't cum in you, den I no gonna fuck you, puta." He held the base of his shaft, teasing her slit with the head of his cock.

"No, put it back in. Put it back in, please Andy."

"If I do, I'm gonna seed that white pussy good."

"Oh god," Gabby moaned, fearing the consequences, but wanting another huge orgasm even more. "I don't care, you can cum in me. Just put it back in."

"Put it where? Tell me, puta. Where do you want my cock?"

"In my fanny! PUT IT IN MY FANNY!"

Dre paused and snorted in amusement before saying, "Okay, but you asked for it."

She felt the pressure on her sphincter again but didn't care, she welcomed it even. The orgasm she'd had with Dre's big black cock in her fanny while his thumb was in her ass had been massive. Gabby pushed back into the anal intruder wanting to get his thumb back inside her. Her sphincter pushed in hard, stretching open, wider than before... a lot wider... a fucking lot wider! "OW! Dre! Wrong hole! Wrong hole! OOOMMMPPPHHH!"

The pain was intense and for a moment, Gabby was sure, Dre's huge cock was tearing her ass in two. Thankfully, he'd gotten it over quickly, shoving his huge cock head straight through her sphincter. "Oh my god, Dre! Why?"

"You asked for it, puta. Begged for it, even."

"I didn't want this, you idiot. I wanted it in my fan... Oh!" She and Henry had giggled when Roni had worn a little bag on a belt around her rear and referred to it as a fanny pack.

"I was gonna tap dis fine ass at some point. Might as well get it over with." He gave her a light smack on her right ass cheek. Dre held her hips and worked his cock in and out another few centimeters. "Still hurt?"

"Unh! Yeah," she gasped. "You're too big! Hell, Henry's too big for my ass."

"We wait until you get used to it."

"Get used to it... I'll never get used to this! It isn't natural... oh my god! You're resizing my ass?"

Andre Mabuza threw his head back and laughed. "No puta," he chuckled, "You can't resize a bunda, you mulher estupido." Dre worked his hips a little feeding her just a little more cock. "But ju will get used to it and soon you'll be loving it."

"That'll never happen," she grunted, her fingers tightening their grip on the bedspread. The pain was fading, slowly being replaced by a sense of fullness. Anal sex was demeaning and she hated it, yet her nipples were so hard they were pulling her areola off her breasts. Even her fanny was weeping with shame, tears of arousal running down her inner thighs. She wanted to slip her fingers down there and stop the flow. The next time Dre worked his cock around, feeding her another centimeter, she raised her ass into the thrust. "Yessss," she hissed into the bedspread.

Dre chuckled again, his arrogance coming through in his laugh. "Told you so, puta. You come begging for Binga to fuck your bunda again."

"In your dreams, you black wanker," she hissed, pushing back to get more of his cock in her.

Dre gripped her hips tighter and began a slow pistoning of his thick shaft. He pushed about 20 centimeters in and couldn't seem to push it any deeper. Then Dre began fucking her. He was a skilled sodomizer, pulling his cock out until the flare of his corona appeared outside her rectum before pushing his cock deep again.

Gabby couldn't help herself and started moaning. "Oh fuck, oh fuck, fuck, fuck," she gasped every time his cock pushed deep. "Fuck, fuck, fuck me, fuck my ass, oh god, keep fucking my ass." Damn him, but it was good, a new kind of pleasure she'd never experienced before. Dre's giant black cock seemed to have power over her. No wonder Roni had become so infatuated with her African handyman after only a few days. She was getting this amazing cock every night!

Dre picked up speed and Gabby couldn't hold back any longer. She lifted herself enough to reach under and start fingering her fanny while he fucked her ass. She whimpered feeling some satisfaction, but mostly frustration. It was a difficult position. Dre decided to help her. He pulled most of his cock back, reached beneath her, and slapped his hand back and forth between her thighs until she spread her legs farther apart. He resumed sodomizing her while working his fingers in and out of her fanny and soon she was cumming again. The orgasm released a steady stream of trapped semen from her womb to fun out over his fingers. He didn't stop either, continuing to fuck her until he pushed his cock deep, flooding her bowels with a fresh load of his seed.

Gabby came again, hard, more trapped semen pouring out between her thighs. She could feel his cock trying to buck as it was held still in the tight grip of her rectum, as it pumped load after load inside her bowels. Little spurts of semen shot out around the tight plug that was his cock. It felt like both her pussy and her ass were experiencing orgasms at the same time. Gabby whimpered and cried at the intense pleasure of it all. "So good," she moaned.

Dre pushed her forward while pulling back, his cock flying up free of her sphincter. Cum splattered down on her back and without its plug, a steady stream of sperm began to pour out of her asshole.

"I'm gonna go take a shower," he said, giving her another light slap on her ass cheek.

Gabby could barely move. "What about the mess?" she asked, worried about Roni coming home and finding her bed all crusty. "Don't you want to get the bedspread in the washer?" Gabby groaned and forced herself to roll over on her back, legs hanging off the edge of the bed.

"That's woman's work," he grunted. "Roni can clean it up."

"But?" she tried to raise her head and got a glimpse of him disappearing into the bathroom. Her head fell back on the mattress. She closed her eyes just as she heard the shower come on.

Gabby didn't know how long she was out, but she awoke to a gentle licking on her fanny. She moaned humping the lapping tongue. She couldn't believe Andre would go down on her with her pussy and ass still leaking his semen, but he was willing if not eager to slurp his seed up, even dipping his tongue low to taste the semen pouring from her overstretched anus. She was grateful Dre was being so gentle with her after the workout he'd put her through. The soft-touch was just what she needed right now. "Hmmm, faster," she groaned, feeling an orgasm building. The lapping sped up, the prehensile tongue slipping between the folds of her fanny to wiggle inside her and finally putting her over the edge when he sucked her swollen quit between his soft lips.

Gabby bucked her hips up into the pleasurable tongue and came, her partner moaning with pleasure as a fresh flow of semen poured from her fanny, onto the gentle tongue, and into her partner's mouth. There was a gentle kiss planted on her fanny and the licking began again. This time the tongue licked up around the border of her brown pubes. Another kiss on her belly button and the tongue was moving up again, a soft feminine body climbing up onto her own. Gabby gasped as her swollen nipple was sucked between soft lips.

Gabby Gale raised her head enough to see Roni's blonde bob-cut hair moving around on her breast. "But?" she asked, confused.

Roni gave one last kiss to her wet nipple before climbing up Gabby's body. "I see you've met Binga," she said, happily, planting a kiss on Gabby's closed mouth. Roni rubbed her nose against Gabby's before turning her head sideways. "Relax," she whispered, pressing her lips on Gabby's, her tongue trying to probe between them.

Gabby relented and parted her lips accepting the blonde's tongue and teasing it with her own. A low moan escaped Roni's mouth. Roni kissed her lips before pulling back. "I've been wanting this to happen since I met you," she said, kissing her again.

"But," said Gabby, still shocked by the situation. "I don't like girls."

"Then close your eyes and pretend I'm...AAAAHHHH!"

"Roni?" she asked, concerned. Roni had suddenly arched her back and thrown her head back, a look of ecstasy crossing her face.

"Unh unh unh unh," gasped Roni, her breasts mashing into Gabby's, her body sliding forward and back. "Noooo," she groaned, her expression turning to one of despair.

"Ooohhh!" Gabby moaned, strong hands grabbing her ankles and spreading her legs. Dre's cock returned, her face adopting the expression of bliss that had recently been on Roni's face. Her crotch lifted into Andre's thrusts, humping up against Roni's blonde pubes. Soon she also felt the loss as Dre withdrew and began fucking Roni again.

Andre Mabuza was man enough to please two women at the same time and he did.

He went back and forth many more times, the two women kissing passionately and moaning their joy or loss depending on whom Andre was fucking. Gabby raised her crotch eagerly knowing her turn was coming, but Roni suddenly broke their kiss and reared up again. "No, fuck me, let me cum," she begged, smiling as Dre pushed his cock back deep and started fucking her hard.

Gabby felt a surge of anger at her friend. It was her turn for Andy's cock. Not her slut friends. After all, she was getting Andre's cock all the time. Jealousy replaced her anger. Her pussy was aching for Dre's cock again and she didn't just need his huge member, she wanted his seed again. Her womb felt empty without it. She suppressed her emotions. She was still rational and knew she couldn't risk another one of Dre's voluminous loads of semen, but her monkey brain wanted to toss Roni off her and wrap her legs tight around Andre's waist to keep him inside her until he seeded and even impregnated her.

"Fuck! Fuck! FUCK! CUMMING!" screamed Roni.

Andy fucked her through her orgasm before pulling out and shoving his cock back into Gabby's fanny. To her friend's credit, Roni had just wanted to cum and wasn't greedy for Andre's cock after all. Having gotten her orgasm, Roni crawled forward, her pussy dripping her arousal on Gabby's brown pubes and belly, until Roni swung her leg off her just as a huge orgasm began spreading through Gabby's body.

Roni spun around and swung her leg back over her friend. "Let me have some of that cock, baby," begged Roni. Gabby raised her head, still coming down from her orgasm. She found herself staring at Roni's fanny. It was wet, her lips were still slightly spread open from being stretched around Dre's thick cock. The black African pulled out again, there was a muffled "Mmmpphh!" and Roni's fanny was pushed up against Gabby's mouth. Gabby held her mouth closed, Roni's wet fanny pushing into her tightly closed lips as Dre fucked her blonde friend's throat. The pushing stopped and a moment later, Dre's cock was entering her fanny again.

Since Dre was holding Gabby's ankles, Roni was helping him along. She grabbed the thick shaft and pushed it back down to the entrance of Gabby's pussy, watching the dark black shaft slide through her fist as it began fucking the beautiful Kiwi. Roni lowered her lips down to the cock, letting it slide back and forth over her tongue. She moved closer to Gabby's speared pussy and flickered her tongue over Gabby's clit as she was being fucked hard by Andre.

Gabby didn't quite know what the additional pleasure was, but she was suddenly and overwhelmingly in the throes of a huge orgasm. It just came with no build-up and no warning. Gabby raised her head, crying out in ecstasy, Roni's fanny just before her lips. This time, Gabby allowed her tongue to flicker out and run up Roni's wet slit.

"Oh, that's it, Gabby," moaned Roni. "I knew you'd be up for some fun." She turned her attention back on her black boyfriend. "Let me taste that cock again, baby."

"Damn, you bitches are fine," muttered Andre, pulling his soaking cock out of Gabby. Roni grabbed it and guided it back up to her mouth.

Gabby found Roni's fanny pushing back into her mouth. She licked more rapidly, stabbing her tongue out and letting Dre's thrusts push Roni's fanny into her tongue. She slowly began to get into it, her hands sliding up to run down the smooth skin on Roni's back down to her well-rounded ass cheeks. She squeezed her friend's rear end, lifting her head to service Roni's fanny more easily. Her neighbor's soft body lying on top of her felt good and Gabby suddenly knew that this would only make their friendship grow even closer. Nor would this be the last time they spent some time together with or without the well-hung black man.

Andre returned his big black cock to her pussy and Gabby tightened her grip on Roni's ass cheeks to hold her still so she could keep servicing her fanny.

"Unh, groaned Andre, throwing his head back as he began pounding Gabby's pussy harder.

"That's it, baby, give it to her," said Roni, watching the dark shaft pistoning in and out of Gabby's pussy. "Put a black baby in her."

"No," groaned, Gabby into Roni's fanny. She struggled halfheartedly beneath Roni's weight and held still by Dre's grip on her ankles. Dre increased their speed, fucking her faster, deeper, and harder. The now familiar sensations of a huge orgasm began to build in her womb.

"Knock her up, Dre," said Roni, again, gleefully.

"No," moaned Gabby again, but she ceased struggling, increasing the licking and tongue thrusting into Roni's fanny as her greedy fanny started rapidly humping into Dre's thrusts desperate for the damn to burst on another huge orgasm.

"Give her a real man's baby."

"YYESS!!" screamed Gabby, attacking Roni's pussy as the first powerful blast of Dre's hot seed sprayed inside her fertile womb. Roni pushed her fanny back into Gabby's mouth as she too began to cum.

The three orgasmed together. Pulsing waves of pleasure coursed through Gabby's body with each blast of hot seed inside her. This was even stronger than the other orgasms he'd given her. He slammed it deep, pumping her full of a few more wads before yanking his cock out. It reared up, plastering cum on Roni's orgasming face until she was able to grab the shaft and pull him down into her mouth, gulping down what little seed he had left.

The immediate aftereffects of her large orgasm left Gabby in a happy state of euphoria. The warmth spreading out from her womb made her entire body feel relaxed and satisfied. She was only vaguely aware that Roni had lowered her head and was lapping out some of the thick semen pouring from her fanny. She raised her head and planted a kiss on Roni's fanny to thank her.

Eventually, Roni rolled off her and sidled up to embrace Gabby. "What have I done?" she asked lowering her hand to her womb. She still felt warm inside and despite her worries that Handy Andy may have knocked her up, she felt incredibly happy at that moment. "Poor Henry."

"Is a weak man compared to Andre," replied Roni, kissing Gabby's cheek and then lips. The black man was gone. Gabby could hear the shower running.

"Maybe Dre is sterile? You're not pregnant."

Roni laughed loudly. "Handy Andy's equipment will get the job done. Dre has lots of children. As for me, I was on birth control up until two weeks ago. He was pissed at me when he found out and made me throw it out. Just waiting for it to get out of my system so I can have his baby. I hope I give him a son. He prefers boys, and says they will be real men like him."

"Fuck, what have I done?" said Gabby again. "Henry will throw me out."

"Then you'll come live with us. We can do this every night." Roni kissed her again and the idea wasn't that repulsive to Gabby.

"I can't. I'll just pray I'm not pregnant and get on birth control."

"He'll want you again."

"I can resist him," she said, not believing it. At least until I'm protected.

"You won't. You've got the black itch now. You'll need his cock again whether you like it or not."

"The itch?"

"You'll see. But I have something that might help." Roni rolled off the bed and walked over to her dresser.

Gabby's eyes opened wide when she saw the massive black dildo in Roni's hands. The thing was the size of Andy's black cock. "Where on earth did you get that thing?"

"This is the BBC LIFELIKE DILDO," she said. "I got it at the BBC Boutique here in Miami when Andy started building a she-shed for some big tittied plastic bimbo and didn't come home a few nights. "Here, you can borrow it for when you get the itch." Roni handed the giant dildo off to Gabby, "It'll help, but it's not the same and I'll want it back."

Gabby nodded, unconvinced she'd ever use the monstrosity. "Thanks," she replied. The shower cut off in the bathroom and Gabby felt the need to get away before Andy came back into the room. "I'd better go." She turned to leave.

"Wait," said Roni.

Roni turned her around and pulled Gabby into her arms, embracing her tightly. Their large bosoms pressed tightly together, practically hard nipple to hard nipple. They kissed, lovingly and passionately, Roni's soft body felt good against hers and Gabby now knew one fact with certainty. She did like girls. She was breathing heavily, lustfully when their embrace broke and she looked forward to their next encounter. The next time they sunbathed or used Roni's pool, maybe they'd skip wearing bikinis altogether.

Gabby turned and fled the room. Her fanny dripped Dre's semen down the hallway and down the stairs. She didn't know where her bikini was but found her robe. She pulled it around her nude body and flew across the yard to the safety of her home.

Henry was disappointed to see her in her pajamas, even though she looked sexy as hell in them. "You and Roni have fun on Dre's dick?" he asked during dinner.

Gabby's face couldn't make up its mind whether or not to blush or go pale. "A lot of fun," she replied.

"Up for some more fun, love?" he asked, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Sorry," she apologized, she was still stretched out and had been leaking semen for hours onto the pad she'd put in her panty. "I little too much sun."

Henry gave her a condescending look. "You should know better."

"Sorry," she said again, this time flushing slightly.

"If you're going to hang out on that black wanker's dick, you gotta use protection, love." Henry shook his head.

"Next time, I'll know better."

"Wish I had a dick like that," he said. "Then you wouldn't have to go next door to use the neighbor's dick."

**********

Epilogue

Several mornings later, Gabby finished brushing her hair, still wet from her morning shower. She was nude beneath her white robe. She sat down at her writing desk, and the screen on her laptop flickered to life, still on the page she'd opened last night. The BBC LOVER'S BOUTIQUE, a store that catered to what she was looking for and if she could gather up the courage, was only a twenty-minute drive from her house. If she couldn't, well they also shipped.

THE KING DONG was a truly magnificent-looking vibrator, it looked like a real black cock and it was bigger than Andre Mabuza's Binga. It had multiple vibrating settings and even a bucking ejaculation mode. It was $59.99, but appeared worth it, better than the BBC LIFELIKE DILDO Roni had loaned her which didn't vibrate. She glanced over at her bed and the huge black dildo propped up against her pillow, still wet from her fanny.

She had relented and let Henry make love to her last night. They were still trying to get pregnant after all. The intimacy had been pleasant, but the sex was lacking. She now understood what the "itch" was. It was the area deep in her fanny that her husband could never reach with his little dick. The itch ran from the tip of Henry's dick to where the tip of Andre's big black cock had reached. The "itch" had kept her up most of the night and the "itch" had her trying out Roni's dildo the moment Henry left for work. The dildo worked, scratching her itch and fulfilling her need to be filled by a large black cock. It wasn't the same as the real thing, the real "itch" was her burning need to be seeded by Andre again.