Tropical Break

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She moved to kiss him on the cheek, but the movement of the dancing and the drink and the suddenness of her changed tone meant that Luke ended up moving when he should have stood still. The kiss landed straight on his lips. And she'd already committed to making it a big kiss on the cheek, so it was too late to switch that up - her message was still a Thank You. It was just a message being delivered with a very wet, sweet, soft pair of lips against her own. Her immediate instinct was to pull back in shock, but another, deeper, quieter, yet more insistent instinct told her to stay and hold that moment. The lips were warm, and seemed to set off an electric shock right from her mouth through her whole body down to her feet. She tingled.

Breaking the kiss, Luke said, "No problem, Mum." He was desperately trying to bring himself back to some sense of normality - everything seemed to floating out of his control and he was adamant that he would keep himself as steady as possible if it was the last thing he did. His voice was calm and even, but inside his mind he was reeling - the lingering effect of his earlier horniness reasserted itself with a vengeance, bringing his dick to half strength in a heartbeat.

He continued, "You know we've all been looking out for you."

Patty sighed and leaned her head on his shoulder, "I know dear, but you shouldn't have had to. I'm so very grateful I have you in my life. You and my family."

They danced in silence for a few more moments until the song ended. Patty found herself reluctant to part with her dance partner, and realised she'd been enjoying herself a little too much. And by the prominent appendage that had been poking her in the hip, she knew Luke had been enjoying it too.

----------

"Penny for your thoughts, Mister?"

Luke has been absent-mindedly stirring his bowl of noodle soup for a moment, lost in his own memories. Snapping his eyes up and taking a breath, he said, "Just remembering Holly's wedding."

Nodding, Patty replied, "Anything in particular?"

"No," Luke took a bite out of the donut on his side plate. The chewed a few bites and continued, "Just remembering how things were, before we decided to take this holiday."

"It did seem like a bit of a whimsical decision, straight after the wedding just deciding we'd go away. But we were both pretty burnt out - or at least I was." She slurped a spoonful of soup. "You know, the last holiday I went on was before your father passed? It's been four years since I've been anywhere. Just the last few years, dominated by grief and dealing with stuff. I know Abi and Holly had worried about me getting into a funk, and honestly I thought they were just over reacting. But at the wedding, I realised I'd given myself over to grieving, and hadn't yet given myself space to move on from it. I was stuck. So I knew I needed a break."

She reached over and took Luke's hand. "And I also knew my protector had been having to deal with a lot on his own these last few years too. And I wanted to thank him - you - for being there for me." She smiled and squeezed his hand. "I know it hasn't been easy for you either, dear."

Luke squeezed her hand and smiled back at her. She was right in that he'd been acting as her protector for a while now, and it was a role he felt himself sliding into automatically. He'd become adept at navigating the diplomatic minefield between a grieving widow, her over-cautious sister, his own professional demands and any other intrusive forces that batted into their lives. He'd adopted a facade of serenity while his internal world was a bit of a mess. Nothing traumatic, he'd just begun to neglect his own needs by prioritising his family. And it was a facade he found difficult to drop. As he sat there, eating a wonderful meal with one of his favourite people in the world, holding her hand, he felt the two sides of himself at odds. One part wanted to shield her from trouble, and one part wanted to be the trouble. It was a new sensation - he'd obviously found her attractive at least on the wedding night if not earlier; but he'd never really felt an urge to be close to her, to be intimate with her. And as that desire flared, his automatic reaction was to smother it with the facade of the protector.

"I've been alright Mum, don't worry about it. Honestly there's no greater calling than being there for my family when it counts. And now that dad's gone, it's just the two of us. We've got to look out for each other."

Patty could sense his hesitation and his misdirection. As much as he was telling the truth, he was also just telling a version of the truth that he wanted to tell. But what that other truth was, she couldn't guess. Perhaps he was hiding how much his own grief remained buried and unresolved, and was now unwilling to burden his mother with that.

"And you've been great, but now let me be there for you, "she said. "All this time we've been worried about how I'm doing, we haven't really discussed your side. I'm sure losing your dad so suddenly was devastating too. And I suppose I wasn't much help in the state I was in after he died."

Luke shook his head and took her hand in both of his. "Mum," he began, "you don't need to apologise for anything, there's nothing to 'make up' for. I'm just glad we can still find the time now to be together and make some happy memories."

Patty smiled, as Luke's words reassured her. It was a wonder that her son had managed to work his way through his own grief apparently unscathed. Not being one to dwell on things when it was clearly time to move on, gave his hands one last squeeze, and said, "Well then, let's get a move on! Let's wrap up this lunch get to making some happy memories."

And with that, they dove back into their meals, discussing what their next stops should be and when they should head back to the hotel. Once they were ready, they both stood and made their way to the end of the market. Patty looked out into the park, the sky now grown dark and cloudy without even a slight break in the humidity. A belly full of warm food after a long flight was the right trigger for her body to remind her how tired she was. She yawned lazily and raised her arms over her head in a languid stretch. The sense she was finally on holiday, making amends with her son had her feeling finally at ease, and she savoured the moment to just be in her own body and relax.

Luke was anything but relaxed, as his mother's outstretched arms and arched back served only to push her mouth-watering mammaries out on her chest. He could feel that other voice in his head pick up volume, and it was very quickly starting to drown out the other, calmer protective side. As much as he wanted to just have a normal holiday, that part of him also desperately wanted to take in the wonderous beauty that was on full display before his eyes. Conflicted, he settled on pretending to look out into the park while he ogled his mother's breasts from the side.

Releasing the breath she'd been holding through the stretch, Patty dropped her arms and started out back across the park. Luke busied himself by picking his teeth with a toothpick, thankful for a moment to not have to explain himself and just turn his attention to his internal strife.

But halfway across the park, the heavy clouds above broke. It wasn't just a little cloudburst - this was one of those tropical rainstorms that sweeps in and absolutely drenches everything in sight. In the blink of an eye, both mother and son were absolutely soaked through. Luke's first thought was to make a break for it and run to the hotel. But he stopped mid stride as he realised his mother was not following. He turned and saw her, a big goofy smile on her face as she allowed the downpour to work it's magic. A wonderful sound caught his attention, sauntering it's way through the cacophony of water. His mother was laughing. Not just a little giggle. She was gleefully celebrating this wild moment with complete abandon. He couldn't help but smile as well.

For everything that had happened, for all the burdens and pain and stress that Patty had been through, there was just this moment now. Before, she had been a grieving widow, cutting through a maze of emotional hurdles, many of her own making. Now, she was just a woman, out in the rain after a lovely lunch. The rain was like a baptism - a moment clearly defining a before and after. She felt free, as though the world had heard her and had given her a moment's grace to say, "You'll be alright, Patty."

She wiped her eyes, even as the rain soaked more water into them, and she saw that Luke was still standing there, smiling. But he was drenched, looking so much like a drowned rat. Laughing again at their predicament, she reached out for his hand. While she noted Luke's state of dishevelment, she failed to notice her own. Luke however was very much aware, as the water had instantly turned her white singlet essentially transparent. He could now clearly see her breasts in all their glory. And as he took her hand in his, the warmth of her touch and the closeness of her body were the final blows in the battle in his mind. Seeing his mother happily enjoying herself, free of inhibitions or guilt or shame inspired him to reach for the same. If there was no harm in enjoying what he was seeing, if he was still loving her and caring for her, so what if he also felt some pleasure from seeing her body. He wasn't intruding on her, or setting her up. This was fate, and nature taking it's course. He let go of his own hang ups and just savoured the moment for what it was.

The couple quickly made their way over to the cover of the hotel entrance.

"Oh my God, of all things!" Patty said.

"Well," Luke laughed, "I know we just agreed on what to do today, but now, I vote we just hunker down here at the hotel for the afternoon."

Giving an resigned shrug, Patty could only agree.

"Although," Luke continued, "you may want to cover up a little bit before we go inside... Don't want the hotel staff thinking anything unsavoury."

Patty looked down at herself and gave an embarrassed squeal. The realisation of just how naked she looked, and how much Luke would have seen all hit her at once. And while part of her knew she should be put off my the fact she'd been virtually topless, the joy of the last few minutes washed away any sense of shame she should have felt. How could such a moment of pure unbridled happiness also be shameful? She was with the one person in her life that meant more than anything, and they had just been giggling and enjoying the serendipity of their situation. There was no shame. She laughed again, and meant it.

"You grab the bags from reception," she said, "I'll stay out of sight and meet you at the lifts."

Luke nodded and headed to the front desk. Quickly sorting out their things, he grabbed their carry-ons and headed to the lifts. Patty stood, dripping on the carpets, hands covering up her assets as she faced away from the lobby. But even from this angle, Luke found himself drawn to her. They quickly stepped into the lift as the doors opened, and they headed up to their floor.

The air conditioning in the hotel was strong, and Patty was very quickly feeling the cold. She was also aware that the cold was hardening her nipples. She could see them in her reflection of the elevator walls. She could also see Luke trying his best not to stare, and also hide what was growing in his pants. She had to admit it to herself, she was enjoying the attention.

"Once again," she said, "I've traumatised you with my nudity."

"Traumatised is definitely the wrong word to use, Mum." Luke said with a smile.

"Ha, enjoying the little show are you? My not so chivalrous Knight." She said with a smirk.

Luke shrugged, "I'm only human. Besides, it's not like I've asked to see your body. It just happens."

"As if that makes a difference! Asked for or not, you're still perving on your mother! I can tell!" She said, pointing at the now obvious tent in his pants. Luke could only shrug again, and smile.

"Oh so now, Mr Philosopher, nothing to say? You're completely innocent? I don't think so," she laughed. "You knew I was in the shower that day, and you were just waiting for the chance to peek at me!"

"No!" Luke said, "But even if I did plan it, how can you blame me?!" He turned to face her, and gestured with his hands toward her, as if her body were to somehow justify what he was saying. He finally allowed himself to take a good look at her, and said, "You've got curves in all the right places, assets where it counts... this," he pointed at his growing erection, "is just a natural reaction to seeing all THAT!" He turned away to face the front of the elevator and calmly said, "Yes, your body is good mom. And yes, it makes me... you know.. hard. But it's not my fault!"

Patty smiled. She was flattered that she could get such a reaction out of someone, even her son. And as much fun as it was making him squirm, she also felt sympathy for him, having to confess to his own mother that she was making him hard. She also found the bold honesty they were experiencing quite invigorating - she'd been determined to reforge the bond with her son on this holiday, to make amends for not helping him shoulder his burdens after losing his father. She'd envisaged herself bridging the gap between them and resetting their relationship to what it had been. But what she found as she explored this fresh uninhibited conversation was that the door to a wholly different kind of relationship with her son seemed to open up to her. And just like that, the assertive, direct, decisive Patty knew what she was going to do.

Luke stood in the hotel room he was to share with his mother for their week in Singapore, a double with one bed on each end of the sleeping area. It was spacious enough, and thankfully air conditioned. He leaned against the wall and began taking off his waterlogged shoes. Patty had entered first and had taken her bag out to the far end of the room, claiming that bed. Luke looked up to find her looking at him with a strange expression on her face.

"What?" he said, one shoe off his feet.

Locking eye contact, Patty slowly gripped the bottom edge of her singlet top and began drawing it up. Everything seemed to grind to a halt in Luke's mind - his vision tunnelling to focus only on the woman who held his gaze. The confident, self-assured expression on her face conveying a sense of inevitability, that this is what was happening and what was always going to happen. And that it was alright. Her top slowly crept up her body, revealing her smooth stomach, narrow waist, and finally her magnificent breasts. As they came into view, Luke gasped. He'd seen them, obviously. But not like this. Not completely. Now, their full glory was presented to him, and it made him instantly horny. The other voice in his head was reduced further, down to a whisper.

With a final flourish, Patty whipped the wet garment over her head, taking it off completely. She quickly threw it on the floor and slowly started walking over to Luke. The movement seemed to snap him out of a trance, and he said, "Mom, what are you doing?"

Patty took another step, and said, "What does it look like I'm doing, Luke? What does it feel like I'm doing?" Two more steps. "It's alright, this is exactly what we both need." She reached her hand out to him.

He took her hand, but still looked at her quizzically. As much as he was hot for her body, she was still his mother. She's just a bit desperate for physical attention is all, he thought. It's been too long for her and she's acting out of desperation.

"You're just craving a bit of love right now, mum. You don't mean to do this."

She smiled. Ever the diplomat, the guardian. She'd need to quieten that down.

"No Luke, I'm not desperate at all." She now stood in front of him, the heat radiating off her body a palpable force he could feel. "I'm as clear headed as I've ever been. I came to Singapore for a few reasons - to get away, have a reset, find some distractions. But my main reason was you. I've felt so distant from you that I didn't even know we were slipping apart." She took both his hands in hers. "I came to Singapore with you to find some common ground again. To find some connection. And in the rain out there, with you, I think I finally found what it can be." She placed his hands on each of her breasts.

Luke raised an eyebrow. "We're connected because of your breasts?"

Patty slapped his chest and laughed. "No, you dummy!" She sighed, but made no move to separate herself from him, nor he from her. "You said it yourself - we're all we've got now. You and me. You're the most important person in my life, and I love being around you. I was looking for some way to get back to how we used to be. But seeing us in the rain, feeling your eyes on me, made me realise that we don't need to go backward. We can go forward, together. We can be closer, any way we want to, any way that helps us. We can be together any way that works to bring us closer."

She emphasised the last word by bringing herself closer to him, smooshing her breasts against him. She felt the flesh of her mounds envelop his fingers as they were caught between them. She raised her hands behind his head, and held him steady as she leaned in for a kiss. At first it was hesitant, gentle, soft. She wouldn't want to make him do anything he didn't consent to. But she would be sure to show him everything that was on offer to convince him to say yes.

She kissed him gently, lovingly on the lips, holding the moment for as long as she could before slowly withdrawing, dragging her lips off his before leaning in again for a second kiss. She leaned back and looked at his face. He opened his eyes, and said, "Do you really want this?"

She simply smiled and leaned in for another kiss. This time, she let herself go, pulling his mouth to hers, lashing his lips with her tongue until he relented and gave her his tongue in return. They stood in the middle of the room, wrapped around each other, their tongues dancing against each other for several delicious moments. They breathed each other in, their hands roamed all over their bodies - Patty feeling the bulk of his body in her hands before sliding back up to crush herself into his chest; Luke feeling free to explore her back and her figure, before grasping two handfuls of her wide butt. They moaned into each other as their excitement built.

Breaking off from the kiss, Patty smiled and said, "Get undressed." She walked backward, hooking her thumbs into the top of her pants until she hit the bed, then quickly stripped off her pants and underwear in one quick motion. She sat on the edge of the bed, naked in front of her son, chest up presenting her breasts proudly while her legs opened up revealing her wet pussy.

The sight of his now naked mother in all her alluring beauty was the final gong in the battle between his two voices. No longer was he held back by the need to protect her - clearly she had shown him that she didn't really need him to do that anymore - he was able to fully embrace his own burning desire, what was once a small awkward flicker now fanned to unfathomable heights by her lusting gaze and her ravenous passion. Luke was just as quick to undress, finishing his shoes before lifting off his own t-shirt and pants. He stood looking at his mother dressed only in his underwear, before walking up to her. Standing between her legs, almost touching her, he said, "Take it out.."

Patty smiled and, maintaining eye contact, pulled his underwear down in one motion. His hard dick sprang up in front of her face, making her gasp. She took hold of it, savouring it's feel. The heat of it, the softness of the flesh, the shape of the head. All of it seemed to call her to taste it. She leaned forward and planted a firm kiss at the base, just above his balls, before licking all the way to the top. He cried out in pleasure, the intensity inside building, the pre-cum flowing freely from the tip. She saw it beading on the head and swiftly lapped it up, eliciting another groan of pleasure from her son. She repeated the lick, slowly from bottom to top, each time getting closer and closer to the leaking pre-cum at the tip. Eventually, she did one last slow procession up with her tongue, and then slowly wrapped her lips around the head of his cock.