Travel Delays Ch. 01

Story Info
Siblings have to deal with an interrupted road trip.
9.5k words
4.68
94.5k
171

Part 1 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This is a new series, set in the mid-1980s. The viewpoint jumps between the two main characters, and I indicate who's speaking in the headings. Be warned that this story involves incest. There will be several chapters, so stay tuned for the next installment. As always, I welcome the good reader's feedback. Enjoy.

ANDY -- DEPARTURE

"Come on, Al," I shouted as I tossed my backpack into the car, "get your ass moving. I want to be there before it gets dark."

A tall blonde stepped out of the house. Her shirt had been the right size about three years ago, but now it bared her toned midriff and was a bit too tight over the chest. It used to have arms, but she had cut them off long ago, leaving ragged gaps half-way down the sides. The neck had been similarly opened up, now a tattered vee that gave more than a hint at what was underneath. Her loose shorts didn't do much to hide long, tanned legs. Even wearing flip flops, they looked great, thanks to several years as a lifeguard and competitive swimmer. As usual, her hair was tied back in a simple ponytail that reached past her shoulder blades. She carried a garment bag over one shoulder and pulled a large suitcase behind her.

"You need all that?" I asked. "We're only going down for a couple days."

She kissed my cheek and carefully laid the garment bag over my pack. "A girl's got to be prepared. Who knows where we're going when we're there? Could you get the suitcase, Andy?"

I picked up her bag, which was just as heavy as I expected it to be. I placed it in the hatch and slid it against the seatback, making sure not to crush the garment bag. If I wrinkled her dress, I'd never hear the end of it.

"Wow, Andy. I never noticed how tight your butt's gotten. Been working out?"

She grabbed my ass, squeezing a couple times. Because my other knee was on the car bumper, the space between my legs had opened and her fingers brushed across my sack a couple times. Of course, that resulted in an immediate reaction in my body. Now, it wasn't at all unusual for us to tease each other. We'd regularly slap butts and hug each other without warning. Sometimes, we'd stick a wet finger in each other's ear, and I'd cop a feel of her boobs from time to time, but just for a second and all in fun. It was crazy and silly, and what siblings did. We'd never touched each other's genitals in our playing, though. I was pretty sure it was unintentional. Pretty sure...

I spun around and stepped out from under the hatch, picking her up by the ass and pulling her against me. Now her crotch was firmly pressed against my boner, though I tried to tell myself that was not intentional, either. She squealed, wrapping her legs around my waist and draping her arms over my shoulders.

"Yeah, sis. I've been working out. You feel light as a feather now."

I bounced her a couple times, and I could feel her pussy rub across my cock through my thin shorts. I realized what I though was her shorts was actually a mini skirt when my hands felt the skin of her butt cheeks. I didn't feel any panties, so they were either very skimpy or very absent.

She reached behind me, one hand grabbing the car and the other pulling my head forward and down. I was just lifting her again, and my face ended up between her pert B-cup breasts.

"Careful Andy. You nearly knocked yourself out on the hatch. I don't want to have to drive all the way to Philly because you gave yourself a concussion." I had left my face where it was, and she giggled. "You can take your face out of my cleavage now, big bro."

I shook my head and pulled her hips firmly against mine. "Nah, I like this. I miss having a girlfriend."

She placed a hand on either side of my head and lifted it until we were nose-to-nose. "Hey, not my fault you were dating a skank. I warned you she'd cheat."

I gave her a light kiss. "Yeah, that's my Al. Always looking out for my best interests. Wait, didn't you tell me I wasn't allowed to date your girlfriends? Jenny would never have cheated on me."

"Jenny has been my best friend for two years. I didn't want you to take her from me."

"I would have shared."

"Uh, huh. And what do I do when you're getting hot and heavy? Watch?"

I shrugged. "Wouldn't have bothered me."

She rubbed her hips against me a couple times. I had held her like this before, but that was something she had never done before. It felt a little too good. "And then I'd be all hot and bothered without a boyfriend to help me cool off. Thanks for scaring them all away."

"I didn't scare them off, Al. I simply told them that I'd do to them anything they did to you."

"You're a beast!" She laughed again. "Isn't your back getting tired?"

"Nah. You feel good sitting there."

Al kissed me. "Yeah, but you'd better let me down before my panties get wet. You're putting a lot of pressure on my bladder."

"Your bladder, eh?" She nodded. "Hm. I thought your bladder was a bit higher."

She stilled, looking into my eyes. Her bright blue eyes were shiny, in a way I hadn't seen before, at least not on her. Al's face was a bit flushed, and she licked her lips nervously. She whispered, "It is. Please, Andrew? I'm going to lose it if you keep holding me like this."

I gave her ass cheeks another little squeeze, causing her to whimper a bit, then pulled her away. Her legs released my waist almost reluctantly and I set her down on her feet. She was about five-foot-nine, so even though I was a hair over six feet, I didn't need to lean down much to kiss her softly on the lips.

"Sorry, Alison. I didn't mean to let things get away from us like that."

"Hey, no problem, big bro. It did feel good. Um, be back in five."

She spun around and dashed back into the house. I turned back to make sure everything was secured in the car. Glancing down, I noticed a small wet spot on my shorts, right over my still-swollen cock. I rubbed it with my finger, then smelled the damp tip. It was the ambrosia of female arousal, and my cock was now in no danger of softening. I tried to push the thought that I'd made my sister horny out of my mind, but without a lot of success.

Closing the hatch, I opened the hood of the Ford Escort and checked the fluids. I'd already done that, but I figured it would get my mind off things I didn't want to be distracting me for the next nine or ten hours. Our mother's car was a 1982 two-door hatch with an anemic 1.6 litre motor and bright yellow paint. When Al got her license, I told her it was 'arrest me yellow' because it was so eye-catching. It actually wouldn't be much of a concern for speeding, given how little power this car had, but the colour was also available on the Mustang that year. I would never have bought a sporty car in that yellow, as it would be like begging for a ticket. I had just closed the hood when Alison came back out. She had her purse and what looked like a toiletries bag.

"Can you pop the trunk?" she asked.

"Sure." I went to the driver's door, reaching down and pulling the release. "You want to drive first?"

"Nah. You go ahead. I'll take over once we're past Toronto." She stuck the small bag into her suitcase and closed the hatch, then went to the passenger door. "Hey, thanks for driving me, Andy. It's really important for me to be there for my friends' grad."

"No problem. I seem to remember a couple of them were pretty hot."

"Yeah, and you were too nervous to ask any of them out." She winked. "Not that I'd let you."

I got in and started the car. "Well, I was just starting high school the year we moved down. New school, new country and grade nine all at once? It was a bit overwhelming. You were in grade seven, so you had a couple years to make friends before being dumped into high school."

"Yeah," she laughed, grabbing her tits. "I'm glad I had friends before these came along and I was still short. Tall, blonde and boobies would have meant no new friends. Too bad they stopped growing in grade ten."

"There is absolutely nothing wrong with your boobs, Al. You know what they say -- more than a handful is wasteful."

"Really? I thought it was more than a mouthful."

I had to cough as I shifted in my seat. My cock had decided to wake up again. "Yeah, uh, either one works."

"You really think they're big enough? You've usually dated girls with bigger breasts."

"Well, I couldn't exactly date you, could I?" I didn't realize what I was saying until the words were out of my mouth. "You're about my ideal girl, really."

"Yeah?" There was something in her voice that made me look at her. Our eyes locked for a few seconds. "Hey, aren't you supposed to be watching the road?"

I tore my eyes from her and looked ahead. "Yep. Sorry about that."

She placed a hand on my bare thigh. "No prob, big bro."

Her hand felt hot and damp, like she'd been working out. "Hey, are you sweating?"

"Oh, it was just the run up to my room. I'm fine."

I put the back of my hand to her forehead. "You feel pretty warm to me."

"Well, you've just admitted that you think I'm hot, so why is that surprising?" I glanced at her and she winked. "I'm fine. It's just a hot day and the humidity is stupid. That's why I'm wearing the skimpiest clothes I have. You don't mind, do you?"

I laughed as I pulled on to Highway 115. "Oh, no, not at all. You can wear as little as you want around me. I won't complain."

"In that case..." She unbuckled her seat belt and reach up under her shirt. There was some moving around that I couldn't follow -- I was trying very hard to pay attention to driving -- and then she was holding a thin bra in her hand. "Ah, much better."

"Neat trick."

"Yep. Something I've been practicing. I'm surprised you've never seen me do it before." I actually had, but didn't mention it. I always found the way she removed her bra with her top on to be strangely erotic. "Hey, remember when we were younger and used to sleep together? When it was hot like this, we were always nude."

"Uh, yeah. Do you still sleep nude?"

"Most of the time. In the winter I'll put on something warm. And, when we have guests over I wear a nightie or something. What about you?"

"Yep. I can't stand the feel of clothing bunching up around me while I'm sleeping."

"I know, right? Of course, sometimes I don't have a choice."

"What do you mean," I asked.

"You know, girl stuff." I could tell she was looking at me but kept my eyes on the road. "You don't know what I mean, do you?"

"Not a clue."

"Well, you know about women's cycles, right?" I nodded. "So, that means that once a month I get a visitor that causes me problems. Sleeping completely nude isn't exactly a good idea then. I've got some ugly panties I use at that time of the month, and they can hold a pad securely so there's no mess."

I finally clued in. "Oh, right. Um, you don't have the problem this week, do you?"

"Nope. It just ended. I was lucky and this was a short one."

"Short? Aren't they always the same, like a week?"

"Well, it varies. They say three to seven days is normal. Let me tell you, when you go a full week you just want to die. The only thing that makes me feel better is chocolate and a long, hot bath. Mom says vodka helps, but I haven't tried that yet. I'm not legal until next year, so I might try it after I turn nineteen. Anyway, everyone talks about a four-week cycle, but it could be a few days more or less. Mom told me to start keeping track just after my first period. I'm pretty regular now, usually twenty-eight or thirty days. They always count a cycle from day one of the period, and the fertile time is usually about days ten to sixteen. That's the five days leading up to ovulation, plus twenty-four hours after. But, since there's variation, you can't always predict it exactly."

"But, the cycle is pretty consistent?"

"For most girls, yeah. My first couple years it was all over the place. One month was long and heavy, the next short and light. I'd miss a month or two, then it would start again. I'm really glad it's settled down."

"Yeah, I can imagine. My biggest problem is that my shorts get tight when I'm excited." I shook my head and laughed. "I can't believe we're talking about your menstrual cycle."

"It could be worse, Andy." I glanced at her, seeing an evil smile. "We could be talking about our masturbation habits."

My eyes went straight forward. "Nooope! Not going there, Al."

"You sure? I can tell you everything I like. Your next girlfriend would really appreciate it. And, you could tell me what guys like, in case you ever let a boy touch me."

I reached down and turned up the radio, starting to sing along at the top of my voice. "Shout, shout! Let it all out. These are the things I can do without. Come on. I'm talking to you. Come on!"

Alison laughed. "Fine, if you don't want me to talk about touching myself and vibrators, I'll drop it. But, only if you stop singing."

"Mention vibrators again and I'm singing until we reach Philadelphia."

She laughed and placed her hand on my leg again. "Andy, I love that I can talk to you about absolutely anything."

I picked up her hand, kissing it. "Except that."

She laughed again, "Yeah except that."

I sighed as orange cones popped up along the side of the road. "Great. Construction."

"We have two seasons in Canada, big bro. Construction and winter. Why did you think I wanted you to drive this stretch?"

"I'll get you for this, my little pretty."

"And your little dog too," she howled.

Yes, it was corny. But we both loved that line.

****

AL -- HIGHWAYS

The construction on the 115 was horrendous. We were down to one narrow lane heading south, and several of the pylons had been knocked down, making it even narrower. I had gone quiet when Andy stopped replying to me; I understood that he was concentrating on the road and didn't need me distracting him. Although I had implied that I had asked my brother to drive because of the construction, I had completely forgotten about the road work until we saw the signs. Actually, I was still a bit distracted by the way he had bounced me against his hips. I had gone inside to get my purse, but after feeling his hard cock rubbing against my pussy, I also needed to use one of my vibrators before we left. It had taken the edge off, but I was nowhere near completely settled. It was only logical, then, that I pack my bag of toys in case I had the opportunity to make use of them. I was sorely tempted to climb in the back seat and pull one out, but I knew that would send Andy off the road for sure.

I watched my brother as he navigated the narrow lane between the construction pylons. He seemed to be relaxed, except for his eyes, which darted between the road, the pylons and his mirrors. I knew that I would have been nearly hysterical after a guy in a beat-up old pickup had cut in front of us from one of the highway entrances. Andy had merely sworn softly as he hammered the brakes, smoothly stepping on the clutch to keep the engine from stalling. He even managed to hit the horn, which was stupidly located on the turn signal switch. I could never have done all that instinctively, I knew. That simple sequence of actions gave me a weird sense of pride in my brother's abilities. It had nothing to do with me directly, but it made me feel good, nonetheless.

Andrew was fourteen months older than me. The first half of the year he made a big deal about being two years older. Come June, I bragged that I was only a year younger. We'd been doing that as long as I could remember, and we both had fun with it. Like me, Andy had blonde hair and blue eyes. When we were younger, a lot of people had thought we were twins. But it was our younger brothers who were the twins. They had been born in February, like Andy, but two years after me. For some reason, Andy and I always acted like we were closer in age, while Alastair and Arthur seemed to be younger then they actually were. And, yes, our parents gave all of us names beginning in 'A'. They weren't always the most imaginative couple.

I didn't notice we were past the construction until Andy spoke.

"You okay?"

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm fine. You kept me from having a guest in my lap, so it's all good."

"Sorry about that. I saw him coming, but thought he'd stop at the yield sign."

I reached over and squeezed his leg. For some reason, I wanted to touch him more than usual.

"You did good, big bro. Nice reflexes."

Andrew shifted into fourth gear and dropped his hand on mine. I turned it over so we could intertwine our fingers.

"If I was alone, I'd have been tempted to let him hit me. Mom really needs a better car."

"What's wrong with this one? It gets us where we're going."

"No guts at all, crappy brakes, no room. I've even got to pull my elbow in shifting to fourth so I don't hit you."

I smiled, squeezing his hand. "I don't know. I kinda like the close quarters. No need to reach if I want to hold your hand."

"Well, we could have asked for Dad's car. He's got a bench seat."

"Oh, that sounds nice. Let's turn back and swap cars."

He laughed, lifting my hand and kissing my fingers. "Silly rabbit."

"Tricks are for kids," I said, completing the line. I leaned over, placing my head on his shoulder briefly. "Yeah, I could go for a bench seat."

Andrew shook his head and laughed. "You need a boyfriend."

For some reason, I didn't want to complain about him driving off boys right then. I pulled his hand a bit closer, not quite placing it in my lap. We soon turned onto Highway 401, the expressway that crossed southern Ontario from Windsor to the Quebec border. About half an hour later, we were entering Toronto.

"I'm glad you're driving," I said. "The highway is completely packed."

"This? No, this is light. It's ten thirty now. Try going through the city at eight am and you'll see packed."

"Andy, every lane is full. And there's what, six lanes westbound here?"

"Eight; four express and four collectors. And this isn't the widest part of the road. But the traffic's travelling at full speed. I've been through here when it was stopped more than it was moving."

"Ugh," I groaned. "I'm glad I don't have to come into Toronto often."

"On the way home, we'll come up through Kingston. That'll skip Toronto completely." He tapped the wheel a couple times. "Al, can you pull my map book from the back seat? I've got an itinerary in there. I'd like you to check the times."

"Sure."

I unbuckled my belt and turned between the seats. This was where the small car became an issue. I could barely reach through to the rear seat and was inadvertently bumping Andrew's shoulder with my breast. As I pulled myself forward again, I caught him looking through the gaping neck of my shirt at my naked breast. For some reason I did not want to think about, I was tempted to stay there with my shirt hanging down and let him get a good look. My logical mind told me that would be extremely dangerous when he was driving at a hundred kilometres an hour, and I pulled myself back into my seat. When I put my belt back on, I pulled my shirt over a bit to keep it between the strap and my skin. That may have opened up the left arm hole a little, but how was I to know that?

"So, how's the scenery?" I asked as I opened his book.

He smiled, looking straight out the windshield. "Oh, I've got no complaints. You can find pretty things even in the city."

"Uh, huh. So, what did you want to know?"

"What time did I put down for T. O.?"

"Nine thirty."

"Okay. We're about an hour behind, but that shouldn't be a problem."

I blushed, and I'm sure my face was beet red. "Sorry. I didn't mean to take that much time."

He patted my leg, just below the hem of my skirt. "Not your fault, Al. It was the stupid construction that caused most of the delay. I should have gone across Highway 7 and skipped it."