Training my Good Boy at the Club

Story Info
Our femdom relationship is taken to the next level…
1.7k words
4.6
10.8k
9

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2023
Created 09/13/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We're both filled with trepidation as we enter the club. It's something we've been discussing for so long but until now it's been a thing of fantasy, something we never really knew if we'd ever do in real life. It's one of our deepest taboos, an intimate secret just for us and the thrill of it finally coming to reality is getting me wet already. If it wasn't for the fact that I'm the one in control, I'm not sure how I'd keep it together, but I need to keep a clear head right now, we have lots to do this evening and I cannot wait.

I give you a sidelong glance as we enter the hotel, hand in hand for now but soon that will change, once we are in you'll get down on all fours and the dynamic will be clearer. For now, it's just the two of us who know that you are mine, all mine, completely under my control and ready to do whatever I tell you to at a moment's notice.

You're dressed in a smart suit and I know it makes you feel uncomfortable to be so formal, preferring that casual style you wear so well. Your hair is swept to one side in an attempt to look the part as we move through the foyer of the tastefully furnished hotel lobby. This place is a lot more expensive than the places we are used to, but then the invite was a lot more exclusive than the other places we researched in the past. You needn't worry though, those uncomfortable clothes will be removed soon enough. You're not going to be wearing much at all in a few minutes.

My tummy flips as I think about the night ahead. Even after all this time this set-up still has me feeling like a giddy teenager. I try and compose myself again as we approach the door to the suite we've been told to head to. I squeeze your hand in solidarity and give you a quick kiss on the neck before knocking on the door. Here we go.

The woman who greets us is stunning, she's in a tight black dress with a plunging neckline and I'm momentarily lost for words, feeling instantly attracted to her as I know you will be too. The power she is exuding is intoxicating - talk about imposter syndrome, she's femdom personified. She asks our names and I pull myself together. As she runs through the rules and how the evening will pan out, I feel you tense a little beside me. I know this a big deal for you. You're so much more secretive than me about this side of you, and you hate the idea of people you know finding out. It's one of the reasons we are currently a long way from home, three counties over, to minimise the chance of us bumping into people who may recognise us.

I stroke the inside of your wrist in reassurance as the woman finishes her speech and hands us each a small badge. Mine is red, whilst yours is green. We've discussed the particular roles we will both play tonight in advance, of course, but this is cementing it. Tonight you will be on display but you're also going to play, whilst I'm just orchestrating things this time. I'm suddenly overcome with excitement, the thrill of it all is making my legs feel weak as we head to the changing space to get you prepared for the evening.

You remove your clothes and put them neatly in a pile next to the rest of our stuff and my long coat, which I've taken off, revealing the tight red bodycon pvc dress underneath. It accentuates my curves, enhancing my chest and drawing attention to my long legs, that seem endless in a pair of black stiletto boots. My hair is up high, red lips finishing the look. I'm ready for business. You are down to a tight pair of black pvc trunks with a slit along the back and are already on your knees beside me ready for inspection. I walk around you, looking you over, checking you are ready. I run my bright red nails down your chest, enjoying the shiver you experience as my sharp nail brushes the top of your waistband, your cock hardening as I call you a good boy. You're hairless, just how I like you, and your skin has goosebumps, not from the cold but from the anticipation of what's about to happen. I put your collar and lead on and you get onto all fours next to me. Show time.

I lead you through the door to our left and we are in the main room of the sumptuous suite. Around us are other couples and single people, lounging around on the gorgeous furniture or chatting together in flatteringly lit corners, low level lighting making the shadows look inviting rather than sinister. I lead you over to a corner that is currently void of others and you sit to attention waiting for people to come to us.

It doesn't take long for the interest of others in the room to be peaked and a tall woman in thigh high boots, her fiery red hair slicked back into a high ponytail at the top of her head and a slightly intimidating whip at her side. Before the event we were asked to submit information on what we were looking to do whilst there and have the badges discreetly pinned to us for ease of reference so it's not surprising when the woman instantly knows what to do with you.

Standing in front of you with her legs slightly parted, hand on hip, whip still down by her side but promising a world of pain should you disobey her command, she tells you that she's here to help with your training. Obediently you turn on all fours so that you are facing away from her, eyes looking up at me, trepidation but also excitement evident in your whole demeanour. The woman glances at me and simply says, "may I?", waiting for my nod before she takes a small glass butt plug from her small bag of toys, smoothes on some lubricant and, still looking at me to gauge compliance, bends and inserts it slowly into your, slightly quivering, ass.

The thrill it gives both of us is immense. We've discussed this scenario so many times and yet now it's finally happening, it's better than we imagined it would be. Unlike other couples, the traditional threesome situation isn't a turn on, but this dominant stranger taking control from me to help train your ass has got my pussy trembling and I can tell that you are equally turned on right now, with the plug still firmly in your asshole, stretching it ever so slightly.

The woman stands again, whispering good boy to you as she does so. Then she pushes two fingers inside her and presents them to you to lick clean, which you do, eager to please as always. And with a final small smile at me, the woman stalks back away, across the room and we're alone again with the butt plug still snug inside you.

Your cock is hard and wet, it's making me want to edge you right there in the middle of this group of people, and I know I could if I wanted to, but I practise self control, knowing what we have planned will be much more fun.

It's not long before another woman has arrived at our cosy corner, this time holding hands with an extremely attractive man, handcuffed to her side, with a body that looks like he spends all his spare time doing weights at the gym. He looks briefly down at you on all fours but then his eyes return to his mistress, obedient and ready for her next command. She tells him to remove the plug from your ass, which he does, gently, carefully. She passes him a bigger one to replace it with, and he slowly pushes it inside you. I can tell you are a little apprehensive with it being the man to do this, but we've spoken about what your boundaries and limits are tonight, and I know you are happy to experiment, in this situation. This plug is bigger and stretching you more. I glance down at it and feel myself getting even wetter. My panties will be drenched at this rate.

The woman turns to her sub and strokes his face, praising him before turning her attention to you. She bends to her knees in front of you and takes your trembling, rock hard cock in her manicured fingers. Looking up at me, she starts edging you with precise, practised moves. It's barely any time at all before your breath rapidly quickens and your panicked eyes turn to me, you'll cum if she doesn't stop.

She knows the cues and abruptly stops, smiling wickedly as she stands again. "What a good little boy you have there", she says to me as she walks away again, her sub still cuffed to her side, walking next to her, tall and muscular but still very much under her control. The temptation to follow after them and request them to fuck me is suddenly overwhelming and I have to fight to get my switchy nature under control once more and remain fully in power with you.

I lean down and kiss you gently on the lips, telling you how good you're being, stroking your hard cock softly, as I spot another woman coming over, this time alone. She has a devilish smile playing at the corner of her mouth and a glass of champagne sloshing the bubbles down the side as she stalks over to us. She asks my permission before getting down to your level and inspecting you all over. I know from past experience this is your absolute favourite thing and precum oozes from your cock in way of agreement as she continues to move around your body, checking every inch of you. Once satisfied, she slowly removes the plug from your ass and produces her own dildo, which she proceeds to lube up ready.

"So, I hear you're having some ass training this evening?" she asks you, brushing the hair from your eyes where it's fallen down. Your cock begins to shake as she touches you and I feel my first tiny hint of jealousy at how turned on she's getting you. It turns me on so much, I suddenly find it hard to breathe.

To be continued...