Tina Carson Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His hand returned to massage her breast.

"Oohhh ..." she sighed into his mouth. Her lips parted and she accepted his tongue. They entwined, flicking together, swirling inside with a growing passion.

Greg pulled away leaving Tina breathlessly hanging with her mouth slightly open, her eyes half closed. She jerked back to her senses and quickly looked around, a guilty expression on her face.

"Meet me at my place," Greg said as he climbed into his car.

Tina watched as he accelerated out of the car park, tyres screeching as he swung onto the main road, his exhaust crackling loudly with every gear change.

She stood unmoving for what seemed an eternity. She was dumbfounded. The nerve of the man. Did he think he only had to click his fingers and she would come running. Huh, who did he think he was!

She stowed away the last of her shopping and climbed in behind the wheel. Starting the engine she moved out of her packing slot and slowly joined the main road.

Parking up outside Greg's apartment Tina felt a flush of nervous excitement course through her body. She was going to cheat on her husband again. She was going to get fucked again by Greg's big, massive, hard, thick cock. She could tell her juices were already flowing by the wet feeling between her thighs.

She hurried over and rang the door bell. Greg flung open the door and grabbing her arms pulled her forcibly inside.

He closed his arms around her and kissed her. A deep passionate kiss. She closed her eyes and kissed him back with equal passion, her arms closing round his neck pulling him in closer and closer.

God she wanted him, a slave to his cock now, her body felt like it would explode if the passion wasn't released soon. She pushed her hips forward into his growing bulge.

"So, you going to fuck me or what?" she teased.

Greg looked into her face lustfully. "Oh yes. I'm going to fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk properly for a week."

"Come on then big boy," Tina laughed "show me what you've got!" She tugged at his belt with one hand whilst the other moved over his bulge, squeezing it hard.

They undressed each other, taking it in turns to remove an item of clothing, their hands moving rapidly over each others bodies.

Finally they were both naked except for Tina who was still wearing her high heels. This brought her face to face with Greg. He loved it when the woman was as tall as him.

They stood looking at each other. Tina was lost in Greg's brown eyes and those long lustrous eyelashes. Greg was looking slightly lower. He was marvelling at how a woman could have such large breasts that didn't sag. They truly were spectacular. He would be sorry to see them go when he finally got around to dumping her. It was nearly time. She was getting the wrong idea and that would never do. It was nearly time to move on. But for now he just wanted to fuck her. His cock was throbbing fit to bust.

He bent her over the sofa in the living room, lined up his cock with her dripping wet pussy and slid carefully inside her. He took his time. It was going to be a long night and he had plenty of time to enjoy her body.

Tina gasped as he entered her. Greg thrust forward forcefully,ramming his cock inside her with deeper and longer strokes.

"Do you like this Mrs Carson ... Do you like what I'm doing to you ...?"

"Huh huh," she gasped back, her voice quivering as he pounded into her.

"Do I fuck you better than your husband Mrs Carson ... Better than Jimbo ever has ... Do you want me to keep on fucking you ...?"

"Oh yeah ..." she gasped in reply as she began to push back, "much better ... and ... yeah ... I want you to keep on fucking me."

* * *

A few days later and Tina was again back at Greg's place. Jim conveniently was away on business for a couple of days and baby Sophia had been taken away for a few days by the seaside with her doting grandparents.

This suited Greg just fine as it meant he got to fuck Tina whenever and wherever he wanted without any problems.

Tonight though was different. Tonight he was holding a party at his apartment. But it wasn't for him. It was for his cousin Doug.

Although he was his cousin, Doug was more like a brother to him. It was Doug who'd help him find this apartment when he been forced to move to this town.

So it was only right and fitting that Greg help him out in his time of need. And Doug's time of need was now.

Doug had somehow managed to seduce and fuck an older, married woman from his work. A woman whom he used to call the ice maiden as she had always firmly rebuffed his advances in the past.

But somehow and god knows how he'd done it, she was now his willing fuck buddy.

Doug hadn't bothered to fill Greg in on all the details of his sordid affair with his victim, Meg Hughes. All he had said was that he needed a venue for an orgy and would Greg mind if he held it at his place.

* * * * * *

"Dougie Dougie, over here!" Greg shouted to the man who had just entered the apartment. "Come on Tina, come meet my cousin Doug." Tina trailed behind as Greg rushed to meet the newcomer.

"Greg!" Doug shouted in return as he saw him walking towards him. They clasped hands in greeting then half hugged and back slapped each other. "Good to see you Dougie," Greg enthused.

Greg turned towards the woman with Doug. "And this must be Meg. Dougie's told me a lot about you," he added with a smirk.

Greg turned to Tina. "And this is Tina. You two have a lot in common you know," he said smugly as he nodded his head at both. Tina and Meg looked at each other and then back at Greg.

"You're both married and your husbands aren't here!" He laughed loudly.

It was a crass comment and Meg looked with dismay at Tina. Tina shrugged her shoulders as if to say it didn't matter.

"Come on Tina let's go mingle. Help yourself to drinks you two, the bars through there." Greg pointed towards the kitchen area.

Tina and Greg left Doug and Meg to their own devices and circulated around the room.

"Who are these people Greg," Tina finally asked, "do you actually know any of them?"

"Greg shrugged. "Not really. I think Doug knows most of them. It was his idea to set the party up. I think it's all a ruse so he can get to fuck that Meg woman. Apparently she worked in the same office as him. She's always been like the ice maiden towards him but he dearly wanted to get in her panties and now I see her I can understand why. For an older woman she's hot! I wouldn't mind a crack at her myself."

Tina snorted in derision. "You think you've got a chance with her?"

Greg smiled.

"Well what am I supposed to do while you try and get off with her ... huh?"

Greg grinned. "Dressed like that I'm pretty sure any man here would willingly fuck you. In fact I would hazard a guess and say my cousin would quite fancy fucking you."

"So you'd be happy to let anyone here fuck me would you?" Tina said emotionally, her eyes filling with tears.

She turned away not wanting Greg to have the satisfaction of seeing he had got to her. She was beginning to wonder if she had totally misread her relationship with Greg, if indeed that was what it was. And to think she was contemplating leaving Jim for him!

"Oh don't be like that Tina." Greg reached for her. Tina allowed him to take her in his arms. He looked into her blue eyes. She stared back into his brown eyes with those long, long eyelashes and shuddered. How could he be so mean to her yet look so goddamn sexy?

Greg kissed her and squeezed her ample breasts. He could feel her nipples swell immediately under her skimpy, slutty nurses outfit. He shoved his hand up the skirt and stroked her pussy. She gave an involuntary twitch. She was wet already.

Greg looked into her lust filled eyes. "Later Tina, not yet." He walked her into the kitchen and poured them both a drink.

* * *

As time passed so the music became louder. It was much later in the evening and Greg and Tina were standing in the kitchen glued together in each others arms.

"Hi bro."

Greg looked up to see his cousin Doug walking towards them. "I don't suppose you've seen Meg have you? I seem to have lost her."

Greg laughed. "Typical Dougie, you were always careless with your possessions."

Tina took a dig in his ribs. "That's a woman you're talking about," she said.

"Very true and what a woman. I tell you what Dougie, why don't you stay here and get acquainted with Tina while I go have a look for the delectable Meg."

Tina shot Greg a look. Doug caught the wink from Greg. He knew what that meant.

They both watched Greg walk away.

"So Tina, how about you and I get to know each other better," Doug said as he moved closer. Tina backed away as far as she could until he had her trapped against the work top in the kitchen.

"Don't be shy, I won't bite." he said as he reached for her. She tried to move away but only succeeded in walking into his arms. He held her tight.

"Mmmm, you smell great Tina," he said as he moved his head towards her.

He kissed her. She tried hard to resist but he was too persistent, too strong. And she was too drunk to resist for long. His hands roamed her body before coming to her twin globes of perfection. He squeezed and fondled them. They felt different to Meg's but equally as good. He could feel her nipples respond as his fingers moved over her nurses uniform.

He spun her around so she had her back to him. He pressed his rapidly growing bulge into her delectable, full, round ass cheeks.

Tina threw back her head and closed her eyes. He slid his hands down and into the front of her outfit and grabbed her naked breasts. His hands pushed out the fabric as he played with them, groping and fondling and teasing at her nipples.

As her eyes opened Tina saw Meg coming towards them. She looked a little ruffled. She could see Greg in hot pursuit.

She watched dumbfounded as Greg moved up behind Meg. She could see him press his visible bulge in between her ass cheeks.

"Perfect fit," she heard Greg say as he ground his cock in between Meg's ass cheeks. "That's why I like women to wear high heels!"

Tina moved her hips. Doug's assault on her large breasts had certainly paid dividends. She liked nothing better than to have her tits groped and fondled and Doug obviously knew what he was doing. As he tweaked at her nipples she gasped.

"My my, who's aroused then," she heard Greg say. She thought he was talking to her. She looked over to see that Greg had his hand up under Meg's outfit. Judging by the way her hips were moving he must have his fingers in her pussy.

Greg spoke again. "Clearly you're begging for it. Come on bro, I think these girls need a good old fashioned seeing to!"

Tina saw Greg look over his shoulder at her and Doug as he led Meg away. 'You really are a bastard' she thought as she caught him grinning at her.

Both couples entered the bedroom. Tina heard Meg gasp as she looked around the room. She knew it looked unbelievable. The giant bed took up centre stage and as usual was covered in red satin sheets. She watched as Meg looked up to see the mirrored ceiling.

"Oh my god!" she heard Meg whisper to her as she moved past.

"Yeah, I know," Tina replied flatly. She'd seen it all before.

Doug helped Tina onto the bed. She could see Meg resist Greg as he tried to get her onto the bed as well. She was stood awkwardly off to one side watching.

"Oohhh," Tina shrieked as Doug pushed her forcibly down on her back. He lay beside her and traced up and down her legs with his fingers.

He moved up her thighs and approached her mound.

God he was loving this. Tina's pure white nurses outfit suited her, especially with her lustrous blonde hair and piercing blue eyes. Her shocking red lipstick matched perfectly the vivid red cross on the front of her outfit.

He could feel his cock swelling as blood pumped up his veins. He moved closer, pushing her legs apart.

Tina felt his hands on her thighs, insistently trying to coax her legs to move. In spite of not wanting to do this she could feel her arousal growing.

He paused. She was twitching beneath him as he sat up and rested his head on his arm to gaze into her face.

She realised he had stopped. Her blue eyes opened. He slowly moved his hand up her inner thigh. As it lightly brushed across her pussy catching her engorged and swollen clit she jerked her hips. Her eyes half closed as she arched her back and groaned deeply.

Her arm came up and she dragged him down on top of her. They kissed passionately. She didn't care now who she was fucking, she just wanted to cum and soon.

Doug freed his cock from his trousers and brought it to her pussy.

He pushed forward. The head of his cock easily breached her slick pussy lips.

"Unnnnhhh," Tina moaned as he forced his cock further inside her. She spread her legs wider. He thrust his hips and slid the rest of his thick cock into her.

He paused briefly. Tina bit her bottom lip. He was as big as Greg.

Doug pulled back before smartly driving home again. Tina grunted as his balls began to slap against her body. Her legs closed round his back and she raked him with her stiletto heels as he moved her bodily with each deep thrust of his hips. Her breasts were moving rapidly up and down her chest.

"Oh god ... oh god ... oh god!" Tina was gasping for breath, her lips slightly parted. Suddenly lips met hers. They seemed softer then a man's. Tina choked with surprise before recovering and kissing back.

She opened her eyes to see a woman leaning over her. It was Meg. What the fuck ... Meg was kissing her! Tina was aroused even more as Meg took hold of her impressive breasts and fondled and caressed them.

God it felt so good to have a woman touching her like that again. It had been some months since she had been seduced by Lucy. The thought flashed through her mind that maybe she might actually get in touch with Lucy for a repeat performance. She kissed Meg harder.

Doug and Greg looked at each other and laughed. They could not believe their eyes. What a night this was turning out to be!

Doug finally shot his load into Tina's pussy and after Greg had unloaded a huge amount of his cum inside Meg, they swapped partners. Doug proceeded to fuck Meg in her ass, whilst Greg did the same to Tina.

During the rest of the night Greg and Doug stopped only to replenish their drinks whilst they took it in turns to fuck either Tina or Meg. When they couldn't get an erection they persuaded Tina and Meg to have a kissing and groping session on the bed. This had led to Meg bringing Tina off and then Tina reciprocating.

The party finally wound down in the early hours of the morning. Greg managed to get everyone to leave. He didn't want strangers in his apartment when he woke up the next day.

* * *

Tina woke early. She got up and wandered into the kitchen and made herself a strong cup of coffee. As she sipped from her steaming mug she pondered on her situation with Greg.

She'd thought that she had feelings for him. She was pretty certain that was true. But he truly was a bastard to her. He had more than demonstrated that last night by freely giving her to his cousin to fuck. Alright, the sex had been great but it was becoming obvious to her that he only wanted her for one thing.

She would probably have been mortified if she knew that it was actually two things.

Her thoughts slipped back to her days before marriage and her search for a mate. She had been so naive, letting herself be fucked by more men than she cared to remember only to be cruelly cast aside as soon as they'd had their fill of her. That was until Jim had come along.

He was so different. He had treated her with respect and honour. Over time she had come to love him and when he had asked her to marry him she was overjoyed. Her mother had cruelly stated that she was only marrying Jim because she was scared of being left on the shelf. But that hadn't been true; had it?

After all that had happened recently she wasn't so sure now.

She took a sip from her mug of steaming coffee as she tried to rationalise all of her transgressions.

If only she hadn't succumbed to Rob all those months and months ago. He'd been her first mistake although she'd actually let him fuck her twice inside a week.

After Rob, a few months passed by until she had let Mark fuck her in his apartment. That was after her work colleague David's leaving party.

Mick was next at a party she went to without Jim who had been too ill to attend.

Justin was the worst one. She shook her head sadly. A pathetic revenge fuck shortly after she and Jim had fallen out at his companies Christmas party.

And then there was Klaus Winklemann, the man with the evil, hypnotic eyes. She shuddered at that memory. The less she thought about him the better.

Then Sid Jenkins, (yuk), twice in quick succession. She'd been blackmailed by him after he somehow found out about her mistake with Rob. Oh and Guy Penrose the computer trainer guy from Staymo. Shit what was that about!

Lucy (I really must call her). She smiled ruefully. She doesn't count as she's a woman.

Jasim. Ah yes Jasim. He had drugged her and then blackmailed her. That had been torrid, mind blowing stuff. He'd fucked her every which way and then some more. Oh and don't forget the charming and ever so suave elderly Frenchman, Henri Baudin.

Then there was Bernhard Winklemann. He was Klaus' son. He had the biggest cock of all of them. He had seduced her but she couldn't deny that she had received the fucking of a lifetime from his gigantic cock.

And now Greg ... and not forgetting his cousin Doug.

As she counted then off she realised they all had one thing in common. They all had massive cocks compared to Jim's.

She shook her head in disgust. What am I thinking, Am I that shallow a person now that all I care about is cock size? Leaving her half drunk coffee mug on the kitchen work top she quickly dressed and letting herself out of Greg's apartment made her way home.

* * * * * * *

Jim returned from his trip away on the Sunday evening. Tina hugged him tightly.

"I've missed you," she said as she kissed him.

Jim pushed her firmly away. She looked hurt.

"Yeah, I'm sure," Jim replied sarcastically. "So ... been enjoying your time with Greg ... have we!

"Please Jim, don't be like that," Tina began. "I can't stop him coming into the store, now can I?"

"You don't have to see him though, do you!" Jim glared at her. "He takes great delight in telling me everything; did you know that? He's hinted that he's not far off from fucking you. Well, what do you have to say about that?"

Tina felt the blood rush to her face. "I ... I ... that's ridiculous," she stammered, "he ... he's not interested in me that way."

Jim looked at her. "Is that so. HA! Of course he is! I saw what you were like with him at the barbecue. I've seen the pictures of you when you've met him for lunch. The shit head can't wait to show me. So what am I supposed to think? He's a man for fucks sake. All men are interested in THAT way!"

He stood glaring at her, daring her to confess all, his tattered heart thudding painfully inside his chest as he contemplated losing his wife. She looked back at him, not daring to speak.

"I tell you what, I'm going out." He stormed upstairs. Tina could hear him banging about in their bedroom and then the bathroom.

"Jim please ... where are you going?" she asked when he came downstairs, "I've prepared a nice meal for us."

"Out!" he replied. "Don't wait up!" He threw open the door, loudly slamming it shut as he left.

Tina stood looking at the door. Tears welled up in her eyes. "Stupid, stupid, STUPID! How could I be so stupid," she sobbed. She walked slowly into the living room. Throwing herself into the cushions of the sofa she wept.

She didn't know what time it was when Jim returned, she just knew it was late. He didn't come upstairs to bed, so she assumed he slept on the sofa.