Time Is On My Side Pt. 02

Story Info
Jessica goes home controlled... looks for answers.
2.9k words
4.38
3k
2

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 04/01/2024
Created 03/29/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her hands were shaking all the way home as she wondered what in the hell she was going to do. Emmanuelle was able to exert so much control over her she wasn't sure if she could do anything. She pulled into the parking garage beneath her building and parked. She looked at the package in the passenger seat and huffed her disgust. She decided to just leave it and throw it all away later and walked up to her apartment.

The keys jingled in her hands as she unlocked the door and went inside. She needed to relax. She couldn't think when she was like this. In the kitchen she poured herself a large glass of wine and moved into the living room. It was dark once she switched off the lights but the city lights streaming in through the window provided just enough to see by.

She picked up one remote control that was sitting on the stand beside her plush couch and with a click of a button the fireplace was lit up, providing flickering light into the room. Using another remote control and click of a button soft music began playing from her stereo.

She leaned back into the soft cushions and hugged a pillow to her body. A couple large sips of her wine had her finally relaxing. At least she wasn't shaking any more. Her thoughts slowly melted away and she found herself dozing a few times, only to jolt herself awake.

"Wakey wakey," a soft voice called her, waking her up suddenly. She was dazed and confused as she looked down at her own naked body. She was lying back on the couch, pillows propped behind her back to keep her somewhat upright. Her left leg was thrown over the back of the couch, her right foot on the floor. But her vision was right between her legs.

Her own hand was sliding a vibrator over her clit... and it felt... amazing! Fuck! She'd hadn't felt this good in years!

Her heart was racing and her body was so overheated as the powerful vibrations teased her again and again. And she had no control over it. She wasn't the type to masturbate... but she was obviously into it now.

"I know! Your body just loves this, doesn't it? It's so sensitive! You don't masturbate much, do you? Prepare to have that changed! Big time! I love to masturbate... especially at inopportune moments," she giggled.

The hard plastic moved in and out of her wet pussy while the fingers on her other hand strummed over her clit. Fuck that felt too good. She felt a need to cum so badly.

Emmanuelle sang softly, her breathing almost making it too hard to sing.

Go ahead baby, go ahead, go ahead and light up the town

And baby, do anything your heart desires

Remember, I'll always be around

Just before she orgasmed, Emmanuelle pulled the vibrator away, teasing her. Her body undulated on the couch, needing its release so badly.

And then the doorbell chimed. Jessica felt frightened as Emmanuelle stood and moved to the door, still singing that damned song. "Let's see who that could be, shall we?"

"Don't open it!" Jessica yelled in her head. But Emmanuelle just giggled.

Without even checking to see who it was, Emmanuelle opened the door. A tall black woman stood at the door wearing a tight, white dress that barely covered her ass. It was obvious she wasn't wearing a bra as her nipples tented the front, her large breasts pressed hard against the thin material.

"Come on in," Emmanuelle said sweetly.

"I see you started without me," the woman laughed as she walked past Emmanuelle.

"Well... I couldn't help myself," Emmanuelle laughed. Jessica felt horrified. She was naked and this woman, this stranger was in her house. "You know the deal, right?" Emmanuelle continued. "I'm really into this scene. No matter what I say or do, I don't want you to stop."

The woman smiled at her. "Ain't you a kinky bitch. Don't worry sweetness, for the right price you get anything you want."

"Good," Emmanuelle said leading her towards the bedroom. "Two hours... double the rate."

"Up front."

Emmanuelle moved to the night stand, lifted an envelope, and handed it to her. "Two thousand dollars."

"Where the hell did that come from?" Jessica yelled. "You can't do this!"

The woman opened the envelope and quickly leafed through the bills. She tucked it into her small purse and moved towards Emmanuelle. Emmanuelle stood defiantly, head high, staring right into the woman's eyes with her back towards the bed, her knees backed up to it.

"Get on the bed," the woman said softly.

"No," Emmanuelle said. "Make me."

The woman laughed. "Make you, huh." She grabbed Emmanuelle by the throat with one hand and squeezed. Her other hand grabbed her breast and squeezed her nipple, hard, twisting slightly. Both Emmanuelle and Jessica moaned and groaned at the pain. "How's this for make you, bitch!" she said, nose to nose with the defiant Emmanuelle. Emmanuelle's hand grabbed the woman's wrist, but to no avail. The woman was far too strong.

Emmanuelle fell back onto the bed as the woman pushed and let go of her. Then she started scooting away from her towards the far side of the bed, but the woman grabbed her foot and pulled her back. "You just won't sit still, will you."

"Uh huh," Emmanuelle smiled.

The woman looked about the bed for a moment. "I guess that's what the rope is for. Keep you from moving away from me."

Jessica hadn't noticed the ropes. Emmanuelle looked at them, letting Jessica have her glimpse. Jessica was getting really scared now.

The woman took one of the ropes and wrapped it around her ankle, binding her to the bedframe. Then she grabbed the other ankle and dragged it across to the other corner and tied her to that one. When she finished, Emmanuelle made a move to try to untie the first rope, sitting up a little and twisting her body, but the woman was fast and crawled onto the bed and pushed her to her back again. Her dress had moved up above her hips now and her thin, white panties showed underneath, against her dark skin.

She grabbed Emmanuelle's throat again. "You ain't gonna get loose. But I love it that you tried," she said. "It makes using you so much more rewarding." With one hand she grabbed Emmanuelle's wrist and pushed it to the bed towards the far corner, then grabbed the rope with the other and tied her wrist tightly. Emmanuelle used her free hand to grab at the woman's nipple through her dress, trying to pinch and pull it to cause her pain, but the woman swatted her check with the back of her hand. Emmanuelle dropped her hand away as the pain seared through her. Then, finally, the woman grabbed the last free limb and tied it, too. Jessica now found herself bound spread-eagle on her bed, completely naked, and completely helpless.

The woman sat up, her bare ass on Emmanuelle's stomach and grabbed the hem of her dress, pulling it up and over her head. Her breasts bounced free at last and Jessica could feel Emmanuelle's lustful gaze on them. She stood, carefully on the moving mattress beneath her feet, and slid her panties down and off before sitting back down on Emmanuelle's stomach.

She grabbed Emmanuelle's nipples again, both of them this time, and squeezed and pulled them sending ripples of pain through her body. Emmanuelle squirmed and twisted as best she could, enjoying the pain, enjoying the teasing domination.

"You like being used, don't you slut? You love trying to fight me and get free, but in the end, you just like being my little white bitch?"

"Oh... very much so," Emmanuelle said through gritted teeth. "I love being used. But you're going to have to do better than that."

The woman scooted forward, her pussy sliding along Emmanuelle's stomach and chest an inch at a time. "How about I put that mouth of yours to good use for a change," she said.

"Just remember what I said... no matter what I say or do, don't you dare stop abusing me."

"Oh, don't you worry, slut. I'm going to enjoy this thoroughly," she said as her pussy finally found it's way over Emmanuelle's mouth. Emmanuelle looked up to it, her mouth watering with desire to taste it. Jessica was completely horrified by the prospect but in seconds the woman's big pussy settled onto her mouth and Emmanuelle began licking in earnest.

Moments later, Emmanuelle laughed and said softly to Jessica "Ok, your turn, darling. Let's see if you can have more fun than me." And with that, she was gone and Jessica was in full control again, to be abused and sexually tortured for two full hours. She tried to get the woman to stop. She tried to plead and beg. She tried demanding her, tried bribing her to stop. But nothing worked. The woman only taunted her and abused her more.

She got lost in the number of orgasms the woman had at her expense... the number of orgasms she herself had... and the number of ways the woman used and abused her body, over and over again. They were both drenched with sweat and the room reeked of sex when the woman finally got off the bed and began dressing again, sliding her body back into that tight dress. She went into the bathroom and cleaned up a little as Jessica lay on the bed, still tied down and helpless, and totally defeated.

The woman moved to one side of the bed and unfastened Jessica's wrist, then grabbed her purse and walked to the bedroom door. "Just call me when you want to have more fun, sweetness. I enjoyed that."

Jessica wanted to tell her just how much she didn't enjoy that, but she was too broken to do so. She simply watched the woman turn and leave. She finished untying herself, fighting with the knots, and finally walked on shaky legs into the bathroom. She had to wash this stink off NOW!

In another hour, even though every inch of her body ached, she was in bed, fast asleep.

At 6:00am her alarm rang in her ear and she woke up. Her head felt clear, although her body felt sore, and took a moment to wonder if everything that had happened had been just a nightmare. But the ropes still attached to her bed reminded her that it definitely was not. She showered, somberly, and got dressed for work. She couldn't feel Emmanuelle's presence, but she knew she was likely still there inside her head.

She stared at herself in the mirror, wondering if she could see anything... any sign of Emmanuelle on her face. But after a minute, just shook her head at her own nonsense. No... it wasn't that easy.

She drove to the psychiatric clinic and as she opened the door she was greeted by the secretary.

"Hi Jessica! Good morning!"

Her voice was chipper and youthful. She always seemed to be in such a good mood. She was wearing a dress today, with a neckline that was high, but Jessica noted that nothing ever hid the woman's breasts.

"Good morning, Emily," she said softly, sullenly as she moved towards her office.

"You ok?" Emily perky voice asked.

"Mmmm," Emmanuelle moaned softly in her head. "She looks yummy, too."

Jessica froze. Not now... not today... but she found her body moving back towards the front desk. "Well... I'm having a rough week," Emmanuelle said, standing at the entrance leading behind the receptionist's desk.

Emily turned in her chair to face Jessica. Jessica could feel Emmanuelle looking over her body, could feel her desire for the young woman.

"No!", Jessica screamed in her head. "You can't keep doing this!"

Emmanuelle giggled and smiled. "You still need to see that I can do whatever I want."

"Rough week? Anything I can do to help? I can work your schedule a little if you need..."

Emily was cut off mid-sentence as Emmanuelle moved forward and slid her legs around her waist to sit in Emily's lap, facing her. Emmanuelle's arms draped over her shoulders.

"Oh... there does happen to be something you can do to help."

Emily moved her head back, self-consciously, unable to move otherwise. "Whoa, this is making me uncomfortable," she said quietly, shyly, obviously anxious.

Emmanuelle smiled down at her, her face inches above the younger woman's. One hand pushed a strand of hair away from her face. "Come on, I just want to make you feel good. When was the last time your boyfriend made you cum?"

Emily was extremely anxious, trying to wiggle free, trying to get Emmanuelle off her. "I don't think I want to talk about this with you, Jessica."

Emmanuelle's hand slid behind the woman's head grabbing a handful of her blond hair and pulling to upturn her face. "Because if he doesn't make you feel good... I can..." She leaned down and kissed her, hard, sliding her tongue forcefully into Emily's mouth.

Emmanuelle pulled back after a second, giving Emily a chance to finally speak. "I... I...", she said, unable to make a complete sentence, obviously uncomfortable with the whole situation.

Emmanuelle's hand moved to her neck, then slid down to cup one of Emily's breasts and squeeze it. "Don't worry. I'll be gentle. I promise," she said softly, giggling.

"Hey Emily, I was wondering if you could... whoa..." Dr. Matthew Spears rounded the corner of the reception desk, two manila folders in his hands, stopped when he saw the two. "Ummm, am I interrupting something?"

Emmanuelle looks up at him, her mouth still wet with saliva and she licked her lips. "Yes... yes you are. But I think I like your kind of interruption." She rose off of Emily's lap and held out a hand, touching Emily's wrist. Suddenly, Jessica stumbled backwards a step, her ass making contact with the desk, keeping her upright. She watched Emily stand, look at her briefly, then move to Matthew's side.

"I... I need to talk to you. Right away," she said, sounding a little scared. But to Jessica, it sounded very fake.

"Ok..." Matthew said, putting an arm around Emily.

Jessica watched dumbfounded as their expressions both changed. Emily's changed back to her innocent, scared self, while Matthew's changed from confused and comforting to... calculating.

"Let's go back to my office and talk, shall we?" he asked, pulling Emily with him and giving Jessica a wicked grin. As they turned to walk down the hall, Jessica moved to where they had been standing and watched them, helplessly. Slowly they moved along the hallway and into Matthew's office. He smiled at her as he closed the door behind them, a devilish smile. A smile that said he was going to do wicked things to Emily.

Jessica was conflicted and scared. Save Emily from Matthew, only to have Emmanuelle somehow trap them all? Or flee?

Shaking, Jessica fled the office, dashed to her car and drove away. She was scared. And she needed information. She needed to figure out some way to get rid of Emmanuelle... for good. Seeing what this... thing... did to people was frightening. But how in the hell do you get rid of something that has no physical form? How do you get rid of something that can take over your body and do whatever it pleases?

Turning down another street on the way back to her apartment, she saw a sign for the library and in a flash of inspiration, pulled into the parking deck. She went inside the quiet building and moved to the reception desk.

"Your computers?" she asked, and the receptionist pointed to a section to the left. She quickly walked towards them and sat at the nearest one. It was time to get some answers.

On the screen were a search bar with several options. She typed "Emmanuelle Brodheim" in the search bar and selected newspaper archives. A dozen results flashed on the page, all from 1985 and 1986.

"Resident Doctors at Mercy General Play Deadly Game" read the first headline. She clicked on the link. A couple pictures were displayed, one of the front of the hospital, and four pictures of two men and two women. One picture was labeled "Emmanuelle Brodheim".

She skimmed the article quickly. "Resident Doctors wanted to document near-death experiences," she whispered as she read. "Played game of intentionally killing each other and then resuscitated them... documented their experiences over a period of a week... tragic death of Doctor Emmanuelle Brodheim... were unable to resuscitate... funeral on Saturday..."

"Oh my God," she whispered, her hand coming to her mouth in realization.

She clicked the other headlines over the course of the next 30 minutes and found that one by one, each of the doctors involved were horribly killed... in the midst of unspeakable acts... over the next year.

"She... she killed them all," she whispered, shaking her head. "She used and killed them."

She sat at the computer, staring at the pictures of the dead doctors, her head in her hands. "What to do... what to do?" she whispered. Then she remembers her old college professor, Professor Hobbes. He had studied possession before, didn't he? She vaguely remembered a paper that he wrote, categorizing possessions in different forms and in different societies.

She quickly logged off the computer, grabbed her phone, and headed out of the library.