Threesome Next Door Ch. 15-21

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jillian bobbed her head firmly as though to say, 'So there!'

Troy was silent and looked to each of us.

Ginger cautiously added, "Just so you know, Steve and I have an open marriage. This is new for us, but we each feel we are soaring through the stratosphere faster than light because of the experiences we are having. We do unpredictable things for each other. This after twenty-four years of marriage and a couple before that dating."

Troy asked, "How much of what Jillian is talking about have you done?"

Ginger smiled, "'Are doing' might be a better way to put it. I'd say all of the above. We enjoy loving and sexual relationships with our neighbors, some men and women we've met on the road during our business travel, and yes, even our son, his girlfriend, and our daughter. We are open to other relationships at any time, but not proselytizing about our lifestyle. I can't envision going back to the way we were, which was more like the Susan Hunter Model that Jillian painted."

Troy pushed, "You don't feel it threatens your marriage?"

I responded, "At first, we worried that point, but we communicate often even when apart so we know we love each other and we know what the other is thinking, especially when they're with other people they like. As the weeks and months have passed, we are less worried and more secure in the longevity and stability of what we have even as we have become more libertine in our views, actions, and affections."

Stacy went and stood in front of Troy. She held her arms out to the side as he looked up at her nakedness. "I'm kind of an interloper in this discussion, but I just want to toss in my two cents. You should pick Jillian, because in so doing you pick all of us as well. We like you and want you to hang around and grow with us. As you'll find out, that statement comes with all sorts of implications and invitations, including sexy ones." She gave a lecherous grin.

Troy's attention to Stacy could best be described as riveted on her. She was naked, gorgeous, and even from where I sat I detected her sexual aroma. She had her pheromones set on high. For that matter, so did Jillian and Ginger.

Troy took a long swig of water and savored his seat in the sunshine, even putting his head back with his eyes closed facing upwards at the sun. I watched the smile materialize on his face.

Troy looked back at Jillian, "We'll talk more about all of this, but as of right now you are my girlfriend -- my very loving, very sexy, very inventive, and unpredictable girlfriend. We are starting a probationary period. I may be too plain for you and not able to change enough to be your partner. You may be way too far out there for me to adjust to, but I pledge to you that I will try." He paused and added, "Now, I'd like to see one of your videos."

* * * * *

I sat in the media room of my home with Stacy and Beth. On the TV we were watching Ginger in the bedroom at Bill and Eve's house. I'd projected her FaceTime call from her phone to mine onto the large TV screen. Her hosts were naked on the bed with her along with a friend of theirs named Travis. Beth and I were naked, and we were slowly fucking as my neighbor rode me and enjoyed the eroticism of our coupling as we watched my wife and friends. Stacy had been on my tongue for a few minutes and a few loud orgasms, but had sat back to watch Ginger.

Travis was seesawing in and out of Ginger's pussy as she moaned and actively pushed back at his thrusts with great passion and enthusiasm. Eve moved to mount her mouth and had started getting eaten until Ginger's orgasms started to roll through her. Bill was stroking his cock waiting his turn on my wife.

The trio seemed to want to leave Ginger a pulsating and orgasming mass of lusty female flesh. I knew that deep down this was also her wish. Moreover, watching Ginger having group sex with her friends aroused me so much I thought my hard-on must be two feet long and overly sensitive.

Turnabout was fair play. I'd coached Ginger in how to connect her iPhone to her hosts smart TV so that whatever she was receiving on the phone would appear on the large screen.

In the media room, Beth had straddled me in the reverse cowgirl position facing the screen. I could look past her at the TV and see Ginger, and she could also see us, since I had my iPhone aimed at us in a makeshift rig atop our television.

The three of us were naked and had been putting on a show for Ginger and our new friends by way of the Internet in Raleigh, North Carolina, at least until Ginger insisted that they also begin their 'show' to return the favor.

At one juncture Ginger screamed in pleasure. We had the volume turned up and so her eruption in pleasure echoed round the house, including down the bedroom wing. The cause of the sound was unmistakable.

Jillian came prancing into the room, beautifully naked and with her hair messed up and her pussy and tits shiny from the oral administrations of someone in the recent past.

Troy arrived at the door a few seconds later. He balked at the door, but Jillian pulled him into the room so he could see Beth, Stacy, and me going at it, and also Ginger, Eve, Bill, and Travis. Given the camera angle, they could see the Jillian and him, as well.

Eve was the first to comment, "Oh, hi, you two newcomers down there in Florida. You two are adorable and make me all the more horny to see you in the flesh ... but then, I mean face-to-face and not over the TV linkup."

Troy gave a shy little wave at the camera over the TV set as a sexy and naked Eve waved back. Ginger also waved and said, "Hi Jillian. Hi Troy. Now you know what I do with my evenings when I'm on business trips. This is sooooo much better than being alone in my motel room and reading a trash novel until I get sleepy. I am really hyped up, and the orgasms Eve and the men are giving me are wonderful."

Beth extracted from my cock and stood. She laughed, "We're also hyped up. I'm kind of hoping that maybe we can seduce your daughter's boyfriend. I think he's cute."

Beth sidled up next to Troy and leaned up to kiss his cheek. As she did, she purposefully used her bare breasts and erect nipples to trace a small pattern on the side of his naked chest and arm before she planted the kiss.

She teased, "Troy, remember me? I'm Beth from next door. I think you're very nice and I hear nothing but good reports about you from Jillian and the others. I really hope we can ... hook-up ... sometime soon, like maybe ... right ... now?"

Troy was speechless. Beth had moved away slightly so he could clearly see her attractive and shapely nude body. One of her best features was her breasts; they were beautiful. The breasts were perfectly shaped for her body and by my standards, more than a handful. The areolas were dark and erotic looking and in their middle stood the dark tipped erotic nipples waiting to be sucked on, pinched, stroked, and pulled gently from her body.

Beth ran her hand down Troy's chest, slowed as she moved over his abs, let her fingers crawl as she got to his pubic hair, and then carefully grasped his tumescent shaft. She wrapped a hand around it and added her other hand to help massage the head of the beast as she kissed him again, this time with lots of tongue.

Troy looked at Jillian, almost pleading for guidance, or permission, or something that would clarify what he should do. Part of the deal between Troy and Jillian was that she would coach him in what he should do.

Jillian came up to the couple and French kissed Beth. She teased, "Am I to understand that you would like to fuck my boyfriend?"

Beth nodded enthusiastically. "Oh, yes. May I, please? He looks so scrumptious." The scene was funny because Beth was slowly masturbating Troy as she stood facing Jillian.

Jillian said, "Yes, but you have to return him in good condition. One of his orgasms is fine for you to enjoy for this first time. Later, I'll let you have more of him. Oh, he has to cleanup his own messes, please. He's still learning sexual etiquette."

Beth said, "I'd like it if you stayed nearby and coached us through a successful coupling. I mean you're the expert and all being a pornstar. I couldn't hope to do as good a job at fucking and then milking the cum from his body as you do, and when he has to cleanup, I would want you to be grading his diligence, enthusiasm, and thoroughness. I could eat your pussy, too, if you just happened to have a load of cum in it from earlier." She gave a not so subtle nod in my direction.

Jillian pretended to deliberate on that point for a full minute. "I guess so. The new men are hundreds of miles away." She gestured at the television, and got a couple of waves back from Bill and Travis. Bill was now in the saddle standing beside the bed with his cock in Ginger. They were all looking at the unfolding drama on the TV set.

I spoke up, but I'd been chuckling at how Troy was being set up. "You can use the larger sofa right behind us. It shows up well on the television for our distant friends."

Beth pulled the naked Troy to the sofa where I'd been with Beth and Stacy minutes earlier, and pushed him onto his back. She leaned down and immediately inhaled his cock for a short blowjob. As she pulled off, she looked at Jillian, "His cock has your taste on it. That's really nice. I love to find dicks with lingering flavors on them."

By this time, Troy's rod was pointing towards the ceiling the way a vertical steel shaft might. Moreover, the appendage was wavering around as they moved around on the double-side sofa making sure the camera had a clear shot of their activities. Jillian understood camera angles.

On the large TV, Ginger, Eve, Bill, and Travis were now coupled together fucking but watching what was happening in Florida with Troy.

Beth straddled Troy's hips facing the camera, took hold of his shaft, and scraped the head back and forth through her wet slit. Jillian had her pause a couple of times so she could lick off the juice collecting on his cock from Beth's pussy. Troy had a look of disbelief on his face.

Finally, Beth lodged the head of his cock in her vaginal opening, and then slowly sank her body down his shaft until he had nothing more to give. "Oooooh, God, Troy. You really have to share this with everyone. Stacy, you've got to try this after I'm through. He's very satisfying."

Stacy laughed and nodded. "I'm very willing, but will he be willing?"

As Jillian lowered her pussy onto Troy's face, she said in a reluctant tone, "Oh, I suppose I have to share." She rolled her eyes theatrically. "He is good, and getting better all the time. If you two will help teach him we can improve his utility." Jillian rose and abandoned her boyfriend's tongue so Stacy could get a sample of his cunnilingus skills. Stacy straddled the younger man's head and slowly squatted down.

Troy moaned into Stacy's pussy as Beth squirmed atop his shaft. I wondered how well he could hold out. It turned out not too long. We all heard him swear and moan at the same time. Jillian held two fingers up to us to signal that fucking Beth had been the second woman he'd ever had sex with.

As Stacy dismounted his mouth, Jillian gave him a little tsk-tsk. "Troy, you have to learn control. Beth didn't get off. Now you have to be sure to bring her off with your mouth as you cleanup your wonderful cum from deep in her pussy. A lot of men wouldn't care since they just got their rocks off, but I want you to be one of the best lovers in the male species. I want you to care."

Troy nodded in understanding and went down on Beth as she cooperated by lying back and spreading her legs for him. She did have a nice climax about five minutes later. Troy sat up, his face glistening and wet with all he'd encountered in the post-coital foray into Beth's sweet pussy.

Stacy said in a teasing sing-song voice, "Am I next? You do that so deliciously."

Troy mumbled, "I didn't last long."

Stacy said, "I can help you with that. Come on." She leaned in and kissed him, and then licked his cheeks, still wet with sex. Stacy was neither a prude nor shy about the male and female fluids emitted during sex. Her mother Tara had taught her well.

Troy said in a tentative tone, "May I eat you? I'd like to give you an orgasm before we start."

Stacy lit up like a Christmas tree with a broad smile. "Yes, absolutely." She turned to Jillian, "You have a winner here. I like him more already."

Jillian laughed, "He's trainable." She came over to Beth and me, and wiggled her way onto my lap in a reverse cowgirl, embedding my hard cock deep in her pornographically famous pussy. Troy could see every inch and molecule of our coupling. I couldn't help it; every time we joined I thought of her in one video or another in her expanding collection of adult vids. I got harder than steel and wanted to fill her cunt with cum.

Troy enthusiastically serviced Stacy, no doubt using all the skills that Jillian was teaching him. He ate her, and then romanced her pussy with his fine cock. Troy glanced over at us and even smiled. His eyes were riveted on where my cock moved in and out of his new girlfriend's vagina. I felt sure he liked to see Jillian fucking another man from the look on his face.

Jillian had given him her full collection of her DVDs and told him he had to watch every one of them. She even quizzed him on them to be sure he'd paid attention, and didn't just jerk off and move on to something else. Of course, she didn't mind that he masturbated to her videos; that was why she did them; she wanted him to appreciate her artistry, her wantonness, and her slutiness.

Stacy again expressed her orgasmic pleasure with loud moans and shrieks as the sexual peaks rolled past her and Troy derived his own pleasure. He came inside her, but then went back to eating her and cleaning up his effluent. Eventually, Stacy pushed his head away. "Troy, I need a rest. You're wonderful, but I can't keep doing that forever. You're the best pussy eater EVER."

Troy looked happy that he'd pleased a new woman -- the third he'd ever made love to.

Jillian was still riding my cock in the reverse cowgirl facing where he'd knelt in front of Stacy. "Troy, I'd love to have my slit and clit licked."

Troy's look of joy turned to one of concern as I looked past Jillian. He said, "But ... errr ... Steve's cock is inside you."

Jillian teased, "You can lick him, too. He's covered with my pussy juice, and I know you like the taste of that." She looked kind of under one arm at me, "That's all right, isn't it?"

I nodded, "I guess so. Let's see how it turns out, that is if Troy takes up your challenge."

Troy moved in front of Jillian and leaned into where our bodies were joined. When his tongue slipped across her clit, she jerked and I knew he'd hit her honey spot. Suddenly, I could feel him taking longer swipes from my balls, up my shaft, and then up Jillian's slit, and across her clit. The sensation was unusual, but I'd had it done before -- by one of the other women.

I closed my eyes and couldn't tell the sexual makeup of my benefactor, but it was arousing, dirty, pornographic, lecherous, hedonistic, and since I was already near an orgasm, it was driving me right into one aided by the spasms Jillian's pussy was making.

Jillian and I both came in whoppers of orgasms. Despite having cum earlier, I think I jettisoned about a gallon of man juice up inside her. My pumping stopped as did Jillian's slight up and down motions. Troy's motions on us didn't stop.

After a minute, I extracted from Jillian. She pulled Troy's head more firmly to her pussy. I was looking around her side to see the action. He didn't stop the attention on his girlfriend, and the next I knew Jillian had another orgasm as I held her hot body against mine and toyed with her breasts and nipples.

Troy sat back looking rather smug. He engaged her, "You didn't think I'd do it, did you? I'm not the goody-goody you think I am, and you're rapidly remaking me into more of a regular horny guy -- a man slut. I hope you like me this way."

Jillian leaned down and stroked his cheek. She pulled him forward a bit and kissed him for a long time. "Yes, I like you," I heard her say. "I like the man you were, the man you are, and the man you are becoming. We're having a lot of fun together. In fact, as I think about it, I love you."

* * * * *

Saturday morning, Ginger lay in my arms after our romantic wakeup lovemaking session. Stacy had not spent the night with us. I assume she was either next door with our neighbors or with Jillian and Troy.

I kissed my wife, "I missed you this week. Our traveling is keeping us apart, but you're having fun on the road, and I am, too. Next week, I'm the one on the road for the week."

Ginger giggled, "And you'll be well fucked by the end of the week, just as I have been."

I asked, "Are we out of control? Are we hurting our marriage?"

She countered, "Do you think so? I have rediscovered sex and being slutty, not that I ever was slutty earlier in my life. I still love you. We've had so much sex with others I've stopped feeling guilty about it, and you're my favorite partner for all time. So, to your question, I don't think so. Others would judge us as being way out of line with society's morals and mores. I think we decided to say 'Screw those!' a long time ago."

I pecked her lips, "I'm just checking. I agree with what you said. This is fun, but you are my preference and home base. All the rest of this could disappear, but I'd be desolate without you."

Ginger kissed me hard, "That's as it should be. Now, let's see who else is up and what the weekend holds for us."

We got up and both showered. I slipped on a pair of running shorts and nothing else, and Ginger donned a thin t-shirt that didn't hide much of her luscious body.

Troy and Jillian were sitting at the kitchen table nude. Stacy was cooking breakfast at the range, also naked except for a bright red apron to protect her front from splatters. She had an adorable ass that seemed even more appealing with the rest of her partially covered.

Troy's eyes bugged out of his head at seeing Ginger's near nudity and casual dress. She even went and kissed him and then Jillian. She teased, "Nice to see you both in the flesh rather than over a video link."

Jillian laughed, "We all had a busy week. I like your friends in Raleigh. I hope you can entice them all to come here some day soon. You can even tell them I'm a porn star, if that helps entice them to fly down."

Ginger laughed, "I told them the next day when they were asking all sorts of questions about you. I told them all about you, and how you got into your adult video career, and then how good you were at it. They were impressed. I even showed them clips from two of your videos. I'm sure they're watching more of them this weekend. Eve planned a fucking weekend ... errr, I mean a weekend fucking with the two men."

"Moooom! I wish you wouldn't talk about me. I don't mind them knowing who I am and what I do, but you gush about me."

Ginger laughed, "I'm a proud parent. So is your father. We talk about you and Ethan all the time."

I injected, "Although we tend to leave out certain salient points with some people since you've become an adult if we're in casual conversation: your porn career, the incest, our slutty family behavior, and the threesome we live in and how you take advantage of it."

Stacy turned from the range and happily announced, "No one is taking advantage of me. I volunteer." She flipped up the front of her apron so we all got a flash of her pussy and landing strip.

After we all ate we hugged and kissed Stacy to thank her. By then she wasn't wearing the apron and we all had wandering hands that excited her right up to the point where we elicited one of her little shrieks of joy as she orgasmed from Jillian's playful antics along her slit.

1...34567...10