This Time I Flirted Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hold my fucking balls." He says urgently.

I cup his ball-sack as animal sounds come from deep in his throat. Wow, a hot stream of semen hits the back of my throat and fills my mouth. His erection convulses. He grabs a pillow and screams into it. Wow, what a great orgasm. I swallow his semen. It has a slightly salty taste that I remember well. I wait with his precious manhood in my mouth. With a big sigh of pleasure, he pulls out of my mouth. I wipe my mouth with the back of my hand not wanting to leave any evidence for his wife on the sheets.

"You are amazing Elizabeth. That was perfect. Come up here and let's snuggle."

"No, first I will get a fresh washcloth and clean you up."

I want to be the perfect lover for Keith so he will invite me back. He has a big smile on his face. I think he will call me.

I go to the washroom sink and rinse the facecloth. Keith walks in totally nude and casually stands over the toilet and pees. I've seen my husband do that a thousand times but this has an effect on me. Watching a new man, nude and peeing a stream is a unique experience for me. For Keith, it means nothing. This is a ladies' man in so many good ways. He is so confident around women. I've seen it before today in social gatherings but being intimate with him, I see it even more clearly.

I watch his tight, naked ass and wait for him to shake off and turn to me. "Let me clean you off." He smiles his approval. I clean his penis and ball-sack. "How's that?"

"Great job, sweetie." He kisses the top of my head. We walk back into the bedroom. Is the evening over? That is so sad.

"Keith, is it okay if I stay overnight? I don't want to go back to my lonely townhouse after we have enjoyed such intimacy. You can say no." He embraces me.

"Of course, Elizabeth, it would be perfect."

"Thanks, it would be so nice to sleep with a man. I've missed that."

We get under the sheets with my back to the wall spooning Keith. He turns off the lamp beside the bed. It is pitch black. It feels so good to have my chest and hips snuggled up to his body. He reaches back casually and pulls my naked bum closer. It is so peaceful in the bed and good. I'm envious of his wife. I drift away into a deep sleep in the darkness.

Later, I don't know how much later, Keith turns silently toward me in the dark. I roll to let him spoon me from behind. He holds my hip as he snuggles close. I can feel his penis against my bum. He places his big hand casually on my hip and I can hear his breathing become regular as he falls back to sleep. I drift off with a feeling of serenity beside this strong man.

Later, I feel a hand cupping my breast along with a small grunt behind me. Is Keith awake? His hand starts to massage my breast as I gradually wake up. He says nothing and I stay silent too. Maybe he is just half awake and ready to fall back to sleep. I open my eyes. but the bedroom is still pitch black. I'll just lay here. Oh, he has his hand on my hip. Now he is stroking my bum-cheek. He is definitely awake. He has had two orgasms and likely won't want sex. My ex could orgasm twice very infrequently and never three. If it turns him on to feel my body in the night, that's perfectly okay. I just want to be the perfect woman for him.

His hand returns to my breast, and he massages it. I groan when he tweaks my nipple. He knows I'm awake but says nothing. If he wants silence, I will be silent too and let him have his way with me. I believe in my soul that he knows he can use me however he wants. I could not have been clearer in offering myself. It's strangely freeing and wonderful to be needed by this virile man.

I can feel something hard against my bum. Oh my, he's erect again. He holds my hip and snuggles his erection along my crack with an animal grunt from deep in his throat. Jeez, I hope he doesn't enter me dry. He is so big that even when my vagina was so wet, his erection was a tight fit. Maybe my vagina is still filled with his semen. I hope it is moist. He slides his erection up and down my crack. That is so naughty. My pussy is waking up. He is so bloody masculine and I just want him to use me. Oh, he pulls his cock away.

Sweet Mary and Joseph he's reaching under my bum cheeks with his hand to my pussy. There is that confident animal grunt again. I bring my upper knee forward to open my crotch to his touch. I bite my knuckle to suppress a moan as he gropes all my sensitive spots. That would label me a tart and I think he wants me to be the proper lady. My body gives a jerk of surprise when a finger touches my sensitive anus. Nobody has ever touched me there. I gradually relax as the finger circles that private place but doesn't enter. I realize that I wouldn't stop him whatever he wants. What kind of hold does he have on me?

His hand is gone. I hear him spit several times and slippery fingers return to my vagina and wet the entrance with his saliva. I get a chill knowing what that means. He shifts his body closer and notches the head of his erection in my vagina opening. I can't suppress my whimper as my vagina opening stretches to accommodate his manhood. I take a fetal position to give him better access. Grunts and half-words pour from his throat as his cock travels deep to my center. He holds my breast as he starts to thrust. I know this nighttime sex is not personal. He is confidently and selfishly using me as he knows he can. I'm just another of his obedient women.

He grabs the back of my neck and pushes forward to get a better position on drilling my pussy. It's not painful. His thrusts pick up speed. I feel so full and his balls hitting my crotch at each deep stroke is so erotic.

He screams loudly, "Hold my fucking balls."

I reach between my legs and under to pleasure his ball-sack. With a loud groan, he cums deep inside me. He holds my hips and stays far inside as his breathing slows. Without saying a word he rolls away. There is nothing leaking from my vagina so no need to wash. I feel so alone lying here in the dark and need to cuddle with my man. I spoon in behind him and kiss his shoulder. This was like a sex whirlwind in the dark. Tomorrow, I might think it was a dream if I remember it at all. The pitch-black room is silent other than Keith's and my breathing. I feel content.

I whisper in Keith's ear, "I'll cook us a nice breakfast. I do a great frittata." Silence. "Good night, Keith." Nothing from him. Is he asleep? Did he hear me? I relax and drift off.

12