The Yellow Pill

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I touched my face to feel the dried cum, There was some on my thighs also.

"I'm sorry, I don't know why I was so..." Brit was searching her words.

"Dominant? I think it was the mental preparation we got. I was ... I was in need of your instructions" I explained her.

"Yeah! Just thinking about it I felt I had been too far into it, I'm sorry, it's not the true me" she insisted.

"Of course! The true you is a man to begin" I laughed. Perhaps I shouldn't have mentioned we were both on X-change. I felt a change in Brit attitude. But it did not last.

"I have more and more difficulties to think about me as a man, she said. And at one moment yesterday I wished I would be one to fuck you in your pillory" she admitted.

"I was so horny in that pillory!" I laughed while she looked at me.

"Are you? Are you anxious about this evening?" she asked.

"About you being the dominant one? I survived once" I joked.

"No, silly, I meant this evening one of us will change back and the other won't... ever" she said. It was true. I had not thought about that. All the preceding days we knew there was still a chance to change back, this evening will be different for the one that won't get the pill.

"I did not thought of it that way... but I think with mental preparation the one of us that would still be a woman will hypnotized by the male body of the other" I tried.

"I also felt it as a hypnotic suggestion. I know X-Change exists with hypnotic sensibility, it might be what we got" she thought as she spoke.

"I must be something like that because, I really felt a sudden change when they swallowed their pill" I explained

"Oh, it is when I saw their hard sex rather than when I saw them swallow the pill" she laughed. I saw her pupil's dilatation. I wondered if she was just excited about what she said or if she was activating her mental preparation.

"So you fear not to change back" I asked. I was surprised that I was not. Of course changing back to my man form would be easier, but I enjoyed being a woman, and at that time I had no preference. I wouldn't have said the same the preceding days!

"I don't know really, if I fear to stay a woman or to change back. What I really fear is the moment one of us would find the pill" she said.

"Oh... You fear we could fight to get that pill" I continued. She looked at me.

"Yes something like that... I thought Rosa pushed you to get the pill instead of you. Haley got the pill you saw first... and, well, I want it to be fair." She was uneasy.

"So I proposed each of us take a half of the garden, so we wouldn't be tempted to cheat and get the pill the other find. What do you think" She proposed. I remember how furious I was against Rosa. I disappeared once she became a man with that hypnotic cock, but I felt tricked, and I feel it still today. So I agreed with Brit:

"That's ok for me, Brit" I was about to hug her, but she left me.

"I'm sorry, I'm not ... lesbian, it make me uneasy, and you really ought to shower" she explained. I did what she said and went to my room to shower. I dressed and got the pills Mandy gave me. If I was not the one to get the yellow pill I ought to take these white one. I felt the intensity of what was coming. It was to be final. I still thought that perhaps I could find a yellow pill before Friday noon. It is at that moment I understood what Brit meant. Whatever would happen that evening would be the last occasion for her or be to a man again. I was wondering what I would prefer: being a man again and fuck Brit, or stay Megan and being fuck by the man Brit is. But this evening would change to following of our lives; it was not just an evening thing.

We briefly shared the meal and spend our time until the horn sang again. Then we went into our rooms knowing it was for the last time. I undressed and carefully packed my clothes in the case. It would be my only clothes if I did not get that Yellow pill. I took my birth control pill. Then I went in the living room. I shivered in a mixture of fear and excitement when I saw the pillory again. I was alone. Brit was nowhere to be seen. I thought it was the first time I was the first one to wait for seeking the pill. I reminded the first time, and how uneasy I was to be in the nude. Then I thought at something I had mostly forgotten since that first time. It was a TV show! All our action had been recorded. The sex we had every evening, but certainly my time with Rosa also. Brit arrived and joined me.

"Which half do you want?" she asked. I looked at her without understanding.

"Which half of the garden?" she said. I looked around and saw Jason and Johnathan. They were in the kitchen like they were the first day. They might have been here every days. I asked a coin to them. Brit nodded.

"I take faces" she said. I flipped the coin. It was faces.

"I take the left part" she said. I saw how nervous she was. I was also.

The horn sang and we went in the garden.

We were looking for the pill and I didn't dare to look at Brit. On the video later I didn't look at me either. I was brushing the grass, when something jumped in from of me. Something oblong and yellow: The pill. I slowly took it in my hands. I wondered if it was what I wanted. If hadn't separated our part of the garden I could have faint I have not found it and let Brit take it. Perhaps it was her idea when she said she feared for when one of us would find the pill. I would change back but was it what I wanted? I was not so sure. I enjoyed the week as a woman at the house, but would it be the same once the show would end. It was not like I had the choice, I raised my arms and showed the pill for all to see and said: "I have it!". I waited to appreciate to be back in my man's body.

"Stop, Megan! Wait for me and give me that pill!" Brit shouted as she ran to me. I was stunned. I was not awaiting that. Brit wanted to steal me the pill. I began to swallow it, but I couldn't! My body was obedient to Brit like the preceding evening. I didn't understand at first and give her the pill. She was standing nude in front of me with pill in her hand. One of us would change back and it was her. I would be the one stuck in a female body. I was happy. It was what I wanted. It was clear. I would be Brit thing for the evening and I would see Mandy later. The xIx would provide me a new Id and a new work if I couldn't keep mine. I would keep the suit with the clothes. I would have wonderful orgasms. I looked at Brit in anticipation of her transformation. I longed for the moment I would be hypnotized by her/his cock. I already felt my nipple hardening.

"Please can you take me in your arms, so we would share the transformation" Brit asked. I was surprised at first. I thought I would have preferred to see her transformation, he holding her while she transformed was also a good idea. I did it. I enjoyed the feeling of her breast against mine. I thought at how it would transform into a muscular chest. We were so close together that I thought I would feel her penis growing between us. I closed my eyes, and awaited her transformation.

She kissed me on my lips. I was surprised; but greeted her kiss. I fact it was not a kiss. I took time to understand why she pushed her finger in my mouth and swallowed as a reflex. It took some time before I understood. It took 15 seconds for me to understand she did not want to steal the pill; she wanted to feed it to me. She just made me swallow it. And we waited for the 15 seconds. The jingle played just as I transformed

Then my breast began to soothe. My chest and hips reduced. My smooth belly became more muscular and I felt my cleft welding, and swelling into a small sack. As this sack grew my clitoris extended into a full grown hard cock. The moment it began to grow was a little painful, but felling my cock again was a terrible feeling. I felt as if Brit was reducing, but it was me that found my size again. I looked at her. She looked at me and her pupils were fully dilated. My cock was pushing onto her slit. I was hard, she was wet. I took her neck with my hand to kiss her.

"Your cock seems bigger than Sean's and Rick she said while licking her lips, and I have nobody to share you with" she said, and she kissed me. I was glad the dominant Brit was gone. She broke the kiss and added: "Perhaps we could be more comfortable inside". I nodded, and took her hand.

Like the preceding evening there was the pillory and the X-cross on the wall. On the table where the leather clothes Brit wore the preceding evening. Before I reacted she took her crop on the table made it whistle. At first I feared it like I did the day before.

"You'll test the cross today, Megan, or?" she asked menacingly

"Mikael, my name is Mikael, Brit". She stroked and hit me with the crop.

"Mistress, call me Mistress" she shouted. I heard Megan voice inside me 'obey, obey her, resiting will be worse' but decided against it. I took a step back. "I prefer to call you Brit" I said to provoke her. I worked as she tried to hit me again, but I grabbed her arm with one hand, making a loop I reached in her back and removed her crop. Then I took her neck with the other hand.

"You're hurting me" she shouted.

"Didn't you hurt me with crop" I asked, while I drove her near the cross. She did her best to avoid it and walk side way. It was what I awaited and I led her to the pillory.

"Open the upper plank" I ordered. She resisted, but as I increased the pressure complied and bent to put her head and wrists in the wooden holes, and I locked the plank on.

"That was not my idea, but why not" I said.

"Please "she asked. I looked at her. "Let me suck your cock" she begged in a low voice. I was in fear she would bite me, but she did not, I had tamed the savage Brit. I enjoyed her sucking skills. I fucked her while she was still in the pillory. She pleaded me not to fuck her in the ass, and I did not. After a while I unlocked her and we showered. I was afraid she would try to dominate me again, but she didn't. And we spent the evening together. Several times I tried to ask her about her future, but I knew she was in that hypnotic state. So I avoided the subject. And I fucked her as much as she wanted. Mandy was right X-changed girls are hot!

"Mikael!, Mike!" I didn't recognize the voice. My head was hurting, And I felt so strange. Who was waking me up and calling me 'Mikael'. It took me several minutes to have all connected. I was Mikael again. And it was Mandy that was waking me up.

"Ok, ok Mandy, How do you do?" I asked to get some time to emerge.

"It's time you leave" she said. Brit was sleeping next to me, I looked at her.

"Her assistant will wake her once we have left." she explained

"But I could at least say her good bye" I asked

"I prefer you don't, if she see you again the hypnotic suggestion may be triggered again" she explained. We left to the studio where I showered, and got my male clothes. I was so used to the female clothes that I was uneasy at first. Once I was dressed Mandy came to me.

"Brit's mental preparation is being removed" she said. I thought about Brit. I was jealous. I would have preferred to be the one being stuck as a girl, but I had an idea.

"Mandy, could you... provide me with a pink pill again" I asked. She looked at me surprised at first. Then her glance showed empathy.

"Oh It won't work! You had a 'plus' pill then a yellow you cannot use X-change anymore" she apologized. I felt she was sorry for me.

"You were wonderful as Megan, but it is finished now. You have to live your man's life" she explained. I saw tears in her eyes.

"Something made you sad" I asked.

"I found it sad that you changed back as you liked to stay a woman" she began. She was crying.

"A woman I appreciated" she said. I didn't know what to say. I knew as Megan I would have found the words.

"I really enjoyed the shower with you, I mean with Megan, it was not just for the show" she explained. I made a step toward her.

"Please, no... I... I... I'm an X-changed girl, and have been mentally prepared to feel love to the women I prepare for the show... lesbian love" she explained and left when the Jill McGregor arrived.

"I give you the money you deserve It Mr. Logan. You were wonderful. And what a ending! I Love it! We have a last show in a few minutes with all the contestants". She explained. I got the check, but I was feeling depressed.

When called I went to the meeting. The other men were here. Sean at the left, Rick next to him, and Harry. I sat next to him, and we waited for Brit.

"You were fantastic as Megan" said Sean. I was uneasy. I wasn't Megan anymore and what she did was made under the mental preparation. Would she have done it by herself?

"Thanks, Sean. The mental preparation did its job" I replied.

"I'm sorry Mikael, but my mental preparation was unbearable" Rick apologized.

"I understand" I said. I did, but was still furious against him once the mental preparation was off.

"I'm sorry I didn't fight Brit like you did" said Harry.

I couldn't reply as Brit entered wearing a red dress. The same dress Samantha wore the first afternoon. She bent to kiss Sean. "I had to bargain, but I got the dress" she told him. I saw she was moving graciously in her high heels, and then kissed Rick which she called the "pill cheater". He went red. As she kissed Harry she apologized for what her mental preparation made her to do. The she turned to me and kissed me. "Thank you for sharing your transformation with me" she said.

I wondered if Brit was happy of not to be stuck as a woman. I looked at the clock and it showed 11:00. She still had one hour, if we could find a yellow pill.

The discussion went on what we had done during these 5 days, but I wasn't in the mood of speaking about that. I was ashamed of Megan's fetishes. Most of it, I was no longer Megan and I missed it. And the subject came the last pill seeking.

"I did not know if I wanted to change back. My mind was blurred. We discussed about that with Meg, and I thought she was feeling the same. So I proposed her to part the garden. So it was just luck. The pill was in our part or in the other part. This way we had little choice. When Meg found the pill, in fact I was happy the pill was not in my part of the garden, but I needed to feel the pill magic. I know most of the spectator thought I was stealing the pill. I was not. I wanted to touch it. I wanted to touch Meg as she was transforming; to feel her masculinity coming back. And to feel... something else" she said being red as she finished. She was not so shy in the house. I looked at le legs through the dress slit. Everybody was looking at me.

"Err. You want to know how I felt at that moment, everyone nodded, Brit had a natural authority on Meg. I suppose it is the mental preparation, but when she said stop I couldn't swallow the pill. When she asked me to give it to her, I had to obey. In fact I though she wanted the pill for herself, and it was ok for me. I didn't want to change back" I explained and I felt the emotion in the room. I began to cry. I couldn't help myself. Brit came to me and dried my tears.

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to fool you, I didn't know you didn't want to change back" she said to me.

"I didn't know myself before I touched the pill". I explained

"It wasn't clear for me either" Brit said.

The presenter changed the subject to our evening.

"When he locked me in the pillory, Brit explained. I felt I got what I deserved. It is difficult to explain. I was in a need to show him who was leading, and after he locked me I had accepted he was leading, and much more I enjoyed it" Brit said uneasily.

When it finished noon was passed, but I thought Brit was happy as a woman. I began to leave wondering where I had left my car

"Mikael, please!" called Brit in her heeled shoes and dress carrying her suitcase.

"You need me to help you carrying your case" I asked. She looked at me blushing.

"Yes... and... I haven't got my new id. They will be available tomorrow. I thought you could drive me home" she begged. I reminded Mandy telling me something like that.

"Oh I understand, of course I can." I replied. I drove her and helped her up to her flat. She took some time to find her key from her purse.

"I'm not used to handbags!" she apologized. I couldn't imagine her as a man. But below the ring the name was 'Barrett Hasting'.

"Come in please" she proposed.

"Err, I imagine you have a lot of thing to do, beginning with your dresser to organize" I tried showing the suitcase.

"Of course I have. But I'm afraid it will be depressing being alone in this man's flat" she said. It made sense. I was depressed either I was not sure I would make good company, but I entered.

"It may be odd, but the resume of the week about our show will be in a few minutes, I wondered if you would like to see it with me" she asked. What does in means when a woman proposes you to look at porn together? I didn't know what to reply.

"I take it as a yes, would you switch the TV on" she asked. I complied. She was in her room and from the sound I supposed she was changing. I think Megan would have done the same.

"Oh, you know, it wasn't the men's dick that triggered us" she announced. I was on the right channel and the show was about to begin.

"What was it? Oh and by the way have you been mentally deprepared?" I asked.

"They did it but they said it can be triggered during one or two days!" she said. From her noise I suppose she was fitting some panties or trousers. I supposed it was panties. I imagined she was getting something sexy I would remove while looking at the show.

"And what was the trigger" I asked. I was curious.

"It was the moment the show jingle wears off, you remember the music when you transformed back" she explained. I looked at the TV as this music was announcing the beginning of the show. I looked back at her room. Brit was there standing in the pathway in her leather thong and bra, holding the crop in one hand. Her pupils were dilated.

"So I'll get a return match!" Brit said.

Thanks for reading

Thanks for constructive comments

Thanks for anyone that would edit my stories.