The Wrestler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Why? Are you worried you don't have another win in you?"

Roz and the spectators laughed from the sidelines. Cheers and little playful jabs filled the room. Brad's heart was pounding in his chest, imagining what was coming next. He tried talking himself up again, relaxing his mind, and breathing slow. His taunting aside, Paige looked like she could go several more rounds. She looked like she might even continue to beat it out of him after he lost.

"Tough talk for a guy who's about to be butt ass naked," Paige quipped.

"Tough talk from a girl who's about to get a nice big serving of cock."

Now the small crowd really got going. The trash talk was fun enough that Paige and Brad both were barely able to hold back the giggles. Then she raised the bar again, untying her own shorts and sliding them off to her feet before kicking them to the side. Standing in just her black boyshorts, she put her arms out in a challenging gesture.

"I'll make it easier for you," she responded. "Unless that's just a lot of bullshit from a boy who's about to get an even bigger serving of cock."

"Alright alright," Roz interrupted. "Let's get on with it. Save the drama for the bedroom, you two. Christ."

The whistle went off and the two of them crouched down, arms outstretched, staring each other down intently. Little by little, they approached the other, until it started to feel like minutes were turning to hours. Finally, Paige went on one knee and grabbed for both legs.

Brad stumbled, but managed to free one foot and went down on top of her. They rolled over, arms locked around one another, working up a sweat trying to get a decent grip. Paige's arm got pulled behind her. She kicked Brad in the side and broke free. Brad got forced onto his stomach. He threw his arm back and found her head, tightening his armpit around her neck until she lost her hold on him. In between, she pulled at his underwear, he pulled at hers.

Eventually, they both scrambled back on their feet. The audience had gone quiet, watching with strange anticipation. Whispers could be heard from behind them and to each side. Neither one of them could make out what was being said, but they were too focused on the person in front of them to listen, anyway. Again, they crept toward each other, patiently seeking out the right opportunity.

Brad went for her leg and missed. Sensing her chance, Paige ducked her head, pressed it to his chest, and grabbed the back of his head with her right hand. Before he knew he'd blown it, her left hand found his legs. He gasped as he was lifted off the mat on her shoulders. She bent over, leaned forward, and tossed him onto the mat on his back. He hit it with a thud so loud that cheers erupted once more from the crowd. Then she put her foot on his chest, knelt down slowly, and wrapped her arms and body around him until she had him in a body triangle.

For a few seconds, he'd wriggle under her arms and legs, shifting and fidgeting uncomfortably. Gradually, she'd tighten her arm around his neck, making it harder and harder to breathe. He expected the match to be called at any minute, yet it persisted. Brad fought and pushed against her. It had been one thing to lose the first time, another to be picked up on her shoulders, but this truly made him feel helpless.

"Tap," Paige spoke quietly into his ear, her head next to his.

He shook in her arms at the word. He grunted and groaned.

"Tap," she said again. "Tap and end it."

Now he wrestled violently against her. Gently yet firmly, she tightened her legs and arms on him. He could feel the pressure of her muscles working on his. Concealed in his black boxer-briefs, his cock began to stiffen.

"I won't tell you again. You've lost. Don't be a sore loser. Tap."

Brad let go and slapped his hand on the mat three times. Roz blew the whistle and Paige released him with the sound of people chattering and giving their congratulations in the background. He laid there for a minute, resting and breathing the air. When he turned over, he was surprised to see Paige crouching next to him.

"You okay?" she asked softly, so no one else would hear.

"Yeah."

"You ready?"

He paused and looked into her deep brown eyes. "Yeah."

She stood up and Roz came over to lift her arm.

"Folks, the winner: Paige Rogers!"

Clapping and celebration overtook the room. Even Brad smiled a defeated but accepting smile. It was tough not to be in awe of such a woman, standing proudly over him like that. He had given it his best. She had given it her best, he thought. Somehow, they both seemed to know that, and it made things feel right. As intense and possibly embarrassing as the consequences might be, there was no denying she'd put up a hell of a fight and she won fair and square. Now it was time to pay the piper.

He started to get up and stopped to see she had her foot on him again.

"Stay down," she instructed. The people around grew silent. "Turn over. On all fours."

A little hesitantly, he did as she said. He looked at the faces of a couple men and three women who were standing in front of him. He felt warmth come into his cheeks. The fight hadn't been it, he reminded himself. This is it. This is what there's no going back from. One of the women watching him suddenly put her hand to her mouth.

Paige knelt over him, put both hands into the top of his underwear and ripped them down the middle. She pulled them apart like they were nothing, and threw the strips to the side. Brad's eyes grew big and he gasped. One of the women he could see leaned over and whispered in the ear of one of the men. Brad faced the mat.

Without warning, Paige smacked his bare ass hard. It sent a yelp out from his lips. He looked up and saw people staring, as if waiting for his reaction. Not knowing what else to do, he cracked up and started to laugh. Some of the tension in the room settled.

"Good boy," Paige said from behind. "I want my little victory prize in a good mood. Turn around and face me."

He turned to see her standing before him, a thick dildo pointing out of a harness attached around her hips. It was a bright pink color. Her face was serious and involved. She stuck her hand out and pointed a finger to her strap-on cock.

"Get to work."

Brad wondered what Jen would think. He wondered what Anna would think. He wondered who all these other people were and what they would think. He didn't have to wonder what Paige would think, though. Her eyes said it all. They told him in no uncertain terms that she was loving this.

A gleam seemed to show in those eyes as he crawled to her. Someone there told him to suck it good. Another person laughed. Shutting out his surroundings, he opened wide and stuck her down his throat. Her hand found the back of his head and kept him close. When he slowed down, she pushed. When he put effort into it, her fingers stretched out across his head and rubbed him tenderly. When he gagged, she let him breathe and set him back to work.

Then it was time for the main event. She pushed him off her cock. Her right hand grasped him by the throat and she shoved him onto the mat on his back. People around them gasped and murmured. There were more whispers. Brad believed he heard Jen exclaim, "Fuck."

Paige got down on her knees with him. She pushed his legs apart and squirted lube from a nearby bottle onto her finger. Then she put her finger inside him and oiled him up. It was all so focused, so quick, so methodical. Her right hand stayed firm against his neck, like she was the only thing keeping him down. She brought her body to his and pressed her cock into his asshole.

The moan this brought from Brad made the room go quiet. He craned his neck instinctually to look at her. She pushed him back down and went deeper. Delicate noises of pain and discomfort came next. He opened his eyes to see upside down people enjoying the scene as if they were taking in a deeply fascinating movie. One of the women put on a beautiful, natural smile as he looked at her and groaned, face contorted in vulnerable pleasure.

"Yeah," an unseen male voice said. "Fuck that bitch's ass."

Paige thrust her cock into Brad quicker, her strong legs that had squeezed him moments ago now brushing against his as she fucked him. Her fingers tightened on his neck. Her breathing grew heavier and passionate. Then a shadow entered his vision as she leaned over him.

The look on her face was terrifyingly wonderful. There was nothing in it but raw, aggressive desire. At the same time, it communicated a million different things between the two of them. He wanted to soak it all in. She wanted to hear him. He wanted to tell everything. She wanted him to take it all. But the wordless stare lingered, even as they blinked, grit their teeth, and shared their emotions.

Then Brad spoke what sounded like gibberish at first. It was a sound, a noise. Like he couldn't get the words out. At last, they cascaded out of him.

"B-b-bite my neck," he said. Giggles and chatter broke in again.

Paige took her hand off his throat and grabbed him by the hair. She put her head next to his neck and nibbled on him. She licked the spots she nibbled. Finally, she sank her teeth in as he yelled out. She wrapped her limbs around him and pounded away at his ass, each of them forgetting for a little while that anyone else was there.

Suddenly, she grabbed him by the throat again and pressed her lips to his. She came up for breath and kissed him again.

"Who beat your ass?"

"You did."

The people around whispered in low voices. Some glanced at one another, unsure of how okay it was to be watching and enjoying such a show.

"That's fucking right," Paige chuckled with a smile as their eyes met, thrusting into him harder. "Would you like to cum with me?"

"Yes."

"Tell me who beat your ass, then."

"You! You beat my ass."

"Who beat your ass and fucked it, too?"

"You did!"

"Do losers deserve to cum?"

Shocked noises came from the room at this, as if they couldn't believe what was being said. All the same, a hush fell over things while the spectators awaited the response. Brad could see she was on the verge. He knew he would be soon, too. After the surprise wore off, he answered her.

"No. Please, can I cum?"

"I should let you?"

"Please. Please let me. Please--"

Paige put her head back and he could see the muscles in her neck and shoulders tighten. When she looked back down, her eyes her wild and her jaw was locked in intensity. She screamed aloud and gave him permission to cum. Her arms went around him as her nails dug into the skin. A minute later and they both fell limp.

-

Coming back to reality felt weird and awkward to Brad. It was like waking up to discover the sex dream you had was not a dream at all, but something you'd really done in front of a bunch of other people. Paige had gotten up first, cleaned up, and dressed herself. She then helped Brad sit up, put a towel around his shoulders, and sat by him as he came down.

Roz brought over two bottles of water, joined by Elaine. As Brad came to, his nervousness returned. He looked about, almost in a panic, and started to move.

"Hey, relax," Paige soothed him, patting his back. "It's alright."

"I... I should go."

"Hang on. Have a drink, take a minute to chill. Remember what we talked about before?"

As their conversations came back to him, he relaxed. He began to look around the room and think of something new. This time he hadn't fled. He'd kept his word, even when he lost.

"Good match, kid," Roz said to Brad.

"You feeling okay?" Elaine inquired.

"Yeah, I am. Thanks. Can someone hand me my bag?"

"Of course," Paige responded. "Alice, do you mind bringing his bag?"

The pretty young woman who had let him in at the door came over, carrying the bag with his change of clothes. She crouched down and set it at his feet. Unseen to Brad, Paige exchanged a glance with Alice.

"You know," Alice interrupted, "you were really brave tonight. Not many guys would've been okay with something like that. You put up a good fight. I've never seen Paige get so pissed like when she lost that round, either."

"Okay, wow. Way to be a friend," Paige complained playfully.

Brad laughed and thanked Alice as he put on a new pair of boxer-briefs. He threw on the rest of his clothes swiftly, and got to his feet. The others got up with him. Anxiously, he took another swig of water.

"You don't have to be in such a hurry," said Paige.

He looked at her and smiled. Just then a couple others approached from the opposite side of the room. It was Vince and another man, both wearing casual shirts and shorts, busy talking about the fight as they walked over. Vince put out his hand and shook Brad's.

"Nice job, Brad. You did a lot better than I did my first time. And... well, not everyone gets to roll around naked and be fucked by our lovely miss Paige."

"In your dreams, maybe, Vince," she joked back, flipping him the bird.

"Sorry," Brad spoke up. "Your first time?"

Vince smiled, then looked at Paige quizzically. "Oh, I guess someone didn't think to tell you how she landed our little deal for this room. Interesting."

"She whooped his ass in each round after about 20 seconds," the other man laughed. "He never stood a chance."

"I told you, those were my drinking days. If I'd been fit like I am now... or if someone would ever agree to a rematch..."

"Rematch, my ass," Paige croaked. "I got bored after beating you like the fifth time. Everyone did. But if you want to just sign the whole gym over to me, let's talk."

Vince put his hands up in mock surrender and backed away with his friend, continuing to talk and argue over wrestling. Brad eyed Paige curiously. She grinned and put her hand on his lower back.

"Not so bad, is it?"

People were starting to clear out of the room as they walked past another group. Three women were standing around chatting enthusiastically. One of them Brad recognized as one of the women that he had made eye contact with. Another was his friend Anna. She reached out and caught him by the arm.

"Holy shit, dude!" she said excitedly. "That was hot as fuck. I can't believe you invited me, but I'm so honored you did."

Anna jumped on him and gave him a hug. For a bit, he felt frozen in place and unsure of how to react. Then he hugged her back and introduced her to Paige. Shamelessly, Anna asked if Paige ever wrestled women. When she replied that she did, Brad practically had to pry Anna away.

"Fine, fine, I know. Not trying to cramp your style or anything. Really, though, thanks for inviting me, dude. That might have been one of the hottest things I've ever seen."

"How did you two agree on what happened at the end?" asked the woman who'd locked eyes with Brad.

"It was actually his idea," Paige answered calmly.

"Wait a minute," Brad interrupted as she chuckled. "I didn't suggest that. I only suggested we make it interesting."

"But you still agreed she could fuck you if she won?" the other woman said.

The eyes of the people around him all fixed on him suddenly. He shyly scratched his left arm and smiled.

"Well... yeah."

A series of responses from the women gathered around followed next: "Wow, that is hot." "Fuck yeah, dude." "I was getting a little worked up watching that myself." "Could you talk to my boyfriend sometime?"

The conversation carried on until they arrived at the door. Behind them lights were being turned off. Soon it was just Roz, Paige, and Brad left. As they stepped outside and Paige took out her keys to lock the building, Jen was waiting nearby, smoking a cigarette.

"That was certainly interesting," she said.

"Was it?" Brad asked, blushing.

"Oh, sorry," Jen apologized, shaking Paige's hand. "I'm Jen. We, uhh, used to date."

"Nice to meet you, Jen. What did you think?"

"To be honest, I didn't really know what to expect when I came. I mean, he told me, but I couldn't wrap my brain around what he was saying. I guess.. I dunno, I guess I came because I was curious."

"And?"

"Well, I've never wanted to do that with a guy. But I'll admit, I can see some of the appeal now. That took some guts, too. The wrestling, though? Definitely sexy. And I'm still amazed he invited me."

"I'm glad you came," Brad spoke up.

"Me, too."

As they all said goodbye and Roz and Jen headed off for their cars, Paige hung back with Brad. She put a hand on one of his buns and squeezed firmly. He jumped at her touch and they both laughed. Her hand found its way between his cheeks and teased him.

"Well," she said as they approached her Mustang. "Most importantly, what did you think?"

"Hmm. I don't think I've ever been so happy to lose."

Paige put her arm around his neck and took the back of his head in her hand. In a familiar move, she pulled him down toward her, easily and expectantly this time. Their lips touched and for a good several seconds they stood there quietly kissing in the dark. Then she put her head next to his and spoke.

"You are far from a loser in my book, sweet cheeks."