The Wife and the Black Gardeners Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me earn the money you is payin' me." Jerome stood and turned around, standing erect in a Superman-like pose with his fists on his hips. He was nude but for his do-rag, socks, and briefs. The bulge in the front of his briefs was just as impressive as the testicles had been.

Bill shrugged and raised the camera back up. Jerome went through some of the same poses only now he was dressed like a weight lifter. The problem was that Bill's eyes kept getting drawn towards the bulge. It was starting to have an emasculating effect on him. He zoomed the camera in on Jerome's crotch. That can't be real, he thought. He'd never felt his own penis was small or inadequate. It was perfectly average. He knew there were bigger men, but by an inch or two, not like this monster. He felt a little sick to his stomach looking at it and wanted to get the huge penis as far away as possible. "That should do it. You can get dressed now." He gave the black man a thumb's up.

Jerome was grinning smugly. "I've got an idea," he said.

"Oh?"

Jerome walked over to the pile of pictures. He grabbed them and leafed through them. Bill couldn't see the picture the black man stopped on, but he assumed it was one of Donna nude. His penis ached and shrank into his scrotum at the thought, Jerome might be staring at the picture of Donna sucking Bill's penis. "Your wife should pose with me."

"She wouldn't go for it."

"Ask her, man."

Bill didn't like the way Jerome was staring at him, friendly, but menacing, like he was threatening to show her the pictures if Bill didn't ask her to pose with him. He walked over to the stairway.

Donna was leaning over the kitchen island sipping a glass of wine. She still had the towel wrapped around her bikini-clad body. "Honey, can you come down here?" yelled her husband from downstairs.

Good, he's done, she thought, hoping the black convict was out of her house. She downed her wine and walked downstairs. She was still horny and was about to open the towel and jump her husband when she saw Jerome still standing in her basement, grinning at her. She scrunched her face up when she saw he had stripped down to her underwear.

Jerome handed Bill a stack of pictures. "Bill wants you to pose with me," he said, grinning at her.

"You're kidding me?" Donna stopped on the bottom steps, angry at her husband for even suggesting it.

Bill hid the nudes of his wife behind his back. "Uh... yeah, the uh contrast of your skin tones look good." Fuck Jerome for making her think this was his idea. She would be giving him crap over this for days. She gave him her "you really fucked up" bitch face before turning her expression on Jerome. "No way," she said.

Jerome put his fists back on his hips and stared down at her. She impressed him by not appearing the least bit intimidated. He'd wanted her to look away, preferably down at his crotch, but she met him eye to eye. "Why not? You racist or something?"

"Of course not," she said, indignant.

"Then why not pose with me?"

"BILL?" Donna was ready to kill her husband.

He grabbed her shoulder from behind. "Just a few poses, honey."

Donna inhaled deeply. "Alright."

"I understand... wait! You will?" Never in a million years had he thought she'd agree to this.

She turned to face him, still giving him her bitch face even as she removed the towel. Jerome was by her side and helped her strip it off. "But only a few," she added. Jesus, I hope no one ever sees these pictures, she thought.

Bill was in shock as he turned his camera back on. The display lit up with an image of Donna in her purple bikini on the left, the triangles barely covering her nipples and a panty so small, her narrow pubic strip was sticking out above the hem. Her head came up to Jerome's chin. He tossed the towel out of the shot.

Jerome quickly grabbed her shoulder and pulled her against his side. The swiftness of it took her by surprise. Yech! She thought, our bodies are touching! She could feel the dampness of the sweaty sheen still covering his body. Her eyes ran across his chest and up to the arm he was flexing. Hmmm, she thought, impressed. His muscles are so hard. "AAHH!" she said, startled, Jerome had bent and effortlessly scooped her up on his shoulder. She crossed her leg and faked a smile as Bill snapped pictures. The smile did nothing to hide the anger in her face.

Bill couldn't help himself, snapping away. His artistic side was winning out over his fear of his wife. Maybe this wasn't such a bad idea. They both had amazing bodies and looked great together. He'd been right about the contrast between their skin colors too. "Honey flex in front of Jerome, while he flexes behind you," he said, getting into it.

Donna did what he asked, and it was a good shot. Jerome suddenly stepped forwards and wrapped his arms around the white wife. He rested his chin on her shoulder, his broad hands flat on her stomach, just under her breasts. He gave the camera a predatory look. Donna tried to pull away, but Jerome grabbed her arms and pulled her ass back into his crotch and Bill snapped away even as Donna' eyes opened wide in complete shock at the size of the thing pressing against her ass.

Holy shit! She thought, feeling it swell. He released her but placed a strong hand on her shoulder. He pushed down. Donna fell to her knees beside him and posed with one hand on his calf, but her eyes were on the bulge she'd felt pressing into her ass. That can't be real, she thought, staring at it in disbelief.

Jerome released the pressure but kept his hand on her shoulder as she stood back up. She was used to him touching her now and didn't ask him to remove it. "This wasn't so bad was it?" he asked with a friendly smile. His hand moved to the back of her neck, rubbing it.

"No, I actually enjoyed myself," she answered, surprised she was being truthful. It had been kind of fun once she loosened up. She was also trying not to moan as the strong hand rubbed her neck. "I told you I wasn't racist." She smiled up at Jerome, who winked back at her. She didn't even notice how loose the top strings of her bikini were.

Bill took a few last shots, half of him glad it was over the other half wanting to keep taking pictures. "That should wrap it up. Thanks, I got some great shots."

"Aw," said Jerome, sliding his hand off Donna's neck and down her back. He found the knot and pulled. "I feel like we just got started."

Donna took a step forward. "Let's see some of the shots, hon..." Her eyes moved down as her breasts sprang free of the bikini top.

Jerome held the skimpy bikini up in his hands. "Sorry, looks like it came untied," he said, tossing it over his shoulder.

The reality of what had happened slowly hit her. Donna bent over, throwing her hands and arms across her enormous breasts. One erect nipple was exposed between her spread fingers.

"I'll get your towel," said Bill.

"Wait," said Jerome. "Let's take some tasteful shots of her topless."

Bill gulped, looking at his wife. From a purely artistic perspective, a few pictures wouldn't hurt anything. "Just a couple," he said, raising the camera back up. He looked through the viewfinder. Judging by the look on her face, he was really going to catch hell later. Jerome was behind her, holding her arms off her breasts. Bill pressed the shutter down, snapping some pictures.

"I can't believe you think this is a good idea,' said Donna, angrily, pulling on her arms until Jerome released her. "Put that camera down." Donna clenched her fists and held them down. Jerome stepped behind her, one large black hand sliding across her stomach. His right hand came around and covered her breast.

"Put your arms over your head," said the black man. Donna obeyed and Jerome pulled them down over his head so that she was reversely hugging his neck. This position pulled her into him while arching her back and thrusting her breasts out. Bill quickly snapped some pictures of her bare breasts watching as Jerome's hands came up to squeeze up just under her nipples. Not exactly what Bill would call a "tasteful" nude, but it was certainly erotic and sexy. Her nipples were popping out into little nubs right in the center of the viewfinder. She couldn't be getting turned on having a black man touch her so it must have been the air conditioning though Jerome was letting his fingers rub over them making them swell even more. Much to Bills surprise, she was also starting to smile a little.

"Quit pressing your crotch against me," she whispered, smiling through gritted teeth. Donna pulled away from the bulbous bulge beneath his underwear. Jerome spun her around and she instinctively wrapped her arms behind his neck again. Her bare breasts pressed against this hard chest. Her pubic mound was pressed against the growing bulge. She pushed her mound into it several times. "I told you to quit pushing your crotch against me," she whispered.

"I'm standing still, baby, that's all on you," he whispered back. Jerome pulled the strings of her panty out while Bill kept taking pictures.

SHIT! It is me, she realized, her pussy continuing to hump the swelling bulge. She willed herself to pull away even as her crotch humped it one last time. Donna spun around. She was breathing heavily as she wiped the sweat off her brow. She was vaguely aware of Jerome's fingers back on her hips, tugging at her panty. "Alright, I'm done," she gasped.

"You okay?" asked Bill. "You look flushed."

"I'm fine," she lied. Donna had become aroused posing with the black man. Her nipples were rampant, throbbing with an ache to be touched again. Her pussy was dripping with arousal. She needed to get away from Jerome and the giant penis she'd been pressing against and upstairs to her bedroom so Bill could fuck her properly. Donna stepped forwards, the sides of her bikini bottoms stretching out in Jerome's fingers until the front fell open off her crotch and her panty fell to the ground.

"Hey! Your panties?" warned her husband.

"WHOOPS!" Donna looked down as her panty fell to the basement floor. Jerome must have accidentally loosened them. She looked up at her husband in alarm, but Bill wasn't even looking at her anymore. He was looking past her with a look of shock on his face.

"I got some more poses, I'd like to try," said Jerome, pulling his underwear down.

"NO!" she grunted, looking behind her and no longer sure her panty had "accidentally" fell off her. "We've done enough. It's time for you to leave..." Her eye fell to his crotch and the giant black penis slowly rising up until it was sticking straight out. "Oh my god!" Donna's eyes were glued to the huge penis.

"Just a few more tasteful nudes," suggested Jerome. He stepped forward, his penis brushing across her thighs. The black man rested his hands on her shoulder and pushed her down to her knees. Her eyes never left his penis as it appeared to grow even larger the closer it got. It's so big! She couldn't believe her own eyes even though it was staring her in the face and seeing it was only making her sexual need grow worse.

"How is this pose tasteful?" asked Bill. "It looks like you're about to put your penis in her mouth."

"This ain't no penis Billy. This is a big black cock," said Jerome, not answering his question.

Donna held her hand over her chest feeling her rapid heartbeat. That is one big black cock she thought, staring at it. The fat head was aimed towards Bill and the camera so that the length was under her eyes. It had to be at least a foot long, maybe thirteen inches. It dwarfed Bill's penis. She looked up from Jerome's magnificent black cock up his equally magnificent muscular body. Her green eyes met his dark ones, staring down at her.

"Just some erotic artistic shots like the ones of you and Donna," he said, winking down at her. "Only these will show your wife with a real man's cock."

"W-what do you want me to do?" she asked.

"Touch it," he said watching her hand come up, freeze for a moment, and finally she wrapped her hand around the base. "Act like it's the biggest cock you've ever seen."

"It is the biggest," she said. His cock was so thick, her fingers couldn't wrap around his entire shaft. She ran her hand up the shaft to the thickest part just under the head. "It's twice Bill's size." Her hand moved up over the crown and back down the full length of his shaft. "Maybe more, a lot thicker too."

"You getting this Billy?" asked Jerome.

Click! Click!

"I'm getting it," said Bill, zooming in on his wife's upper torso with her hand on the giant cock. He couldn't believe she was touching the black man's penis. She seemed totally in awe of the monster. Hell, he was in awe of the huge cock. If it had been normal sized, he would have kicked Jerome out, but after seeing it, he just had to have some pictures of the thing. Donna's other hand was up now, cupping one of the black ex-con's huge nuts.

"Your balls feel so heavy," she said, just one of the huge testicles entirely filled her palm. Her other hand was absentmindedly stroking his shaft.

"Pull it down so that it's pointed at your mouth."

Donna bent it down so that it was just before her mouth. She pursed her lips. Looking sensuously at the camera.

Jerome backed up and angled his body so that the head was now pointed at her mouth. Donna was sitting on her knees. "Open wide, like you're about to suck it." Donna leaned forward, opening her mouth just before the huge bobbing head. "Now kiss the tip," he ordered.

Donna was almost in a trance as she moved forwards another inch and pressed her lips on the tip of his cock head. It was prodigiously leaking precum and she could taste him on her lips.

"You getting this Billy?" asked Jerome.

"Now hold on a minute," said Bill, holding the remote control for his camera. "This isn't artistic, this is pornographic!"

"She's already touching it, Billy. Just shut up and take pictures."

Bill pressed the button, the camera catching her tongue flickering out to twirl around the head."

"Yes, lick around the head," said Jerome. "Now suck my cock," he grunted, grabbing her hair and pulling her into his cock as he pushed the head into her mouth.

Bill was holding the button down, taking a burst of pictures even as he watched in horror as Donna wasn't even appearing to try to pull back. "WHOA! That's enough," he said. "Time to quit."

Donna finally pulled back as Bill approached to break them up. She stared at Jerome's slick cock, licking her lips before, almost reluctantly, she pushed herself up and stood. Her eyes never left his shaft seemingly entranced by it.

Bill could see how flushed she was. His wife was trying to cover her large bosom with her arm but was occasionally pinching one nipple with her fingers. Her legs were also crossed and pressed together. He could see wet spots on the mat where she'd been kneeling. He frowned, not believing his wife of all people would be turned on posing with a black man. He decided it would be prudent to get Jerome out of his house as soon as possible. "Thanks. I got some great shots, but I don't want any porn pics of my wife with a bla... another guy."

Jerome placed his hands on his hips, nodding in understanding. "You're right. Let's stick to suggestive poses."

"We should just call it a day," agreed Donna. She was trying to hide it with her palm, but she was still pinching one of her nipples while her eyes were sweeping up and down Jerome's well-developed form. She sucked her lower lip into her mouth when her eyes settled on the 12-inch penis again.

"Just a few more," said Jerome. "Lie down on the carpet. Didn't I see some tanning oil?"

Donna walked over to a table and picked up a bottle of tanning oil. Jerome stared at her as lustfully as she stared at his black cock. Bill looked back and forth between them. "I think we should quit."

"What do you think Donna?" asked Jerome. "I can go for hours."

I bet you can, she thought. "Just a few more, Bill. Please?" Donna shuddered suddenly at the thought of Jerome rubbing his strong hands all over her body.

"I don't know, honey," Bill sighed.

She grabbed a blanket off the back of the couch and spread it out on the carpet. "Please? We'll keep them suggestive." She knelt without waiting for an answer and then laid down on her back. Her nude body was no longer for his eyes only.

Jerome kneeled beside her. His cock rose up over her stomach while he poured oil onto her breasts. His hand squeezed the base of her left tit, squeezing it. Donna squirmed as he manipulated her breasts. "Get up on the stairs and take a shot down, Billy," said Jerome, his hands now rubbing oil into her tits, spending a lot of time on her nipples.

Damn, thought Bill. Jerome was right. Some elevated shots of Donna aroused and slick with oil would be erotic as fuck. He climbed a few steps, focusing his camera down on his wife's increasingly slick body.

"Mmmmm," she moaned, still squirming under his touch. "AAH!" He squeezed both tits together.

Donna was sucking her lip in her mouth again like she always did when she was horny. Bill might have been disappointed with her reaction to posing with Jerome, but as soon as he got rid of the black guy, they'd be fucking their brains out. His penis was already straining at his pants and he feared he wouldn't last long. Suddenly, Jerome's giant cock appeared in the viewscreen. Bill looked up from the camera. Jerome had straddled Donna and was sitting over her stomach. Jerome pushed his cock down between her breasts. Donna held her head up, staring at it. Bill thought she was about to object, but the next thing he knew, Jerome was holding her tits together around his cock by her nipples. They were so engorged, he was able to hold them by several fingers. He pulled on them and began thrusting his cock between her breasts.

"AAAAAAH!" squealed Donna as he pulled her nipples.

Swish! Swish! Swish! His cock turned slick sliding between her breasts. It was one of the hottest things, Bill had ever seen and he clicked away on the camera. At least this was safe, his cock wasn't near her pussy though it was still uncomfortably close to her mouth. Donna was squirming, opening her legs and raising her hips as if she desperately needed to get fucked.

"You squeeze them together," said Jerome.

Bill watched Donna take over holding her breasts. Jerome inched up a little, his cock now sliding over her lips and up nearly to her eyes. Bill kept taking pictures. Jerome twisted sideways, moving his hand back. His dark hand slid over her thigh. Then his hand was over her crotch. Bill opened his mouth to object, but before he got a word out, Jerome was shoving two fingers into Donna's pussy. Donna raised her crotch into his fingers, humping him back. "No Jerome," said Bill, finally getting it out. "That's off limits."

"NO!" Squealed Donna. Bill thought she was objecting to Jerome touching her, but she was objecting to Bill telling Jerome to stop. "Keep fingering me." She arched her back, her tongue licking up the underside of Jerome's thrusting cock. "OH GOD!"

"DONNA!" exclaimed Bill, lowering the camera. "You look like you're about to..."

"AAAHH! CUMMING!" She screamed as Jerome buried his fingers in up to their knuckles.

"ME TOO! UNGH!" Jerome grunted as a six-inch-long strand of sperm shot from the tip of his cock and across Donna's face. Bill brought the camera back up, snapping pictures. Jerome's ejaculate was as impressive as his cock. But the first strand was just the start. Another, longer one, shot out across her face. Donna's mouth was open, and her tongue was out while she cried out from orgasming. Then there was another blast of cum. Jerome quit fingering her and grabbed his cock, aiming the head at her mouth. Sperm continued to shoot from his cock and to Bill's eyes, it appeared Donna was lifting her lower torso up until Jerome's spurting cock was inside her mouth. He had to be spent, but Donna was gulping over and over like it was continuing to fill her mouth with his voluminous semen.