The Valley of Roses Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just Kyrhan had a very good ear! He interfered :

- Disgrace yourself in front of me? Why? Because you have spent a few nice moments with Mark? I don't see why you would have disgraced yourself! I have noticed your little games in the darkness! Don't worry I won't tell anybody in the hotel and certainly not to your boyfriend!

- I haven't one any more! He left me for a Ukrainian girl working for the embassy!

- I think it was a lack of taste! You're quite pretty! He could have had two girls in his bed at the same time!

- Oh no, Prince! I am not this kind of shameless slut!

- You should! My wife has left for the valley or roses with her friend and three quite virile men. I am pretty sure they won't just sleep tonight!

- And you aren't jealous?

- Certainly not : I don't own my wife and Mark doesn't own Jodhaa. We have fucked them both, sometimes together. I have knocked up Jodhaa and Mark has knocked up Kira and we are still good friends!

- I have never heard something so weird! You must be joking!

- If you want a proof, spend the night with both of us. We will fuck you separately, then together and tomorrow evening, I will organize a big party : five men for three girls : you will cum as never in your life! Are you game for it!

- I can't : I will need to go home to change.

- Don't tell me you have no spare clothes here?

- I have a dress but I have no undies...

- Mark has deprived you of your string and you appear to be perfectly at ease. You are young and seem to have nice breasts. Do you really need a bra?

- Attending a conference, totally naked under my dress! How shameful!

- Grow up! Where is the problem? For me, you could attend the conference totally naked! I am just interested by your translation skills, your beauty is just a bonus... If being naked under your dress is a real problem, you could change immediately and go to the restaurant with us without your bra! It would just be a rehearsal for tomorrow! Please tell me that you agree!

- Do... Do you intend to fuck me too!

- Certainly! I told you so! Do you have anything against Indian men?

- Of course, no! Just I must tell you that my ass is still virgin and I just kissed my boyfriend's cock once, nothing more!

- Ah! A semi virgin! Don't worry! If you don't want, we won't do anything against your will and if you want to widen your horizon, I am an expert at stretching a girl's holes. You will be able to accommodate the biggest cocks if you feel like it, front and back! My wife always enjoy when she is double or triple teamed!

- Triple... Do you mean she has a cock in her pussy, another one in her ass and a third one in her mouth?

- Exactly but she can do much more than that : one between her breasts, one in each of her hands and one between her toes. It's rather acrobatic but Kira is a true artist!

- And you allow her to cheat on you! Most men would kill their wives!

- India is the land of carnal desires, waiting to be fulfilled! As long as my wife asks me before being bred by a stranger and allows me to dally with other girls I chanced to meet, why would I try to break my dream life? I have a good well paid job, a nice home and a superb wife. What could I ask for in addition?

- OK, Prince! I surrender! You can do anything you want with me! Just be patient and gentle! I will obey to any of your orders!

- First order for my new submissive girl : don't call me Prince or anything but Kyrhan! It's the only way I want the girls in my bed to address to me!

- Yes, Pr... No : Kyrhan! Your new slave girl is waiting for your orders!

- Second order : you are no slave to me! We may play at being Master and slave some day but you can stop anything whenever you want : we are equals in love making! We are just looking for release and fulfilment!

- Yes, Kyrhan! You're my teacher and I will try to be the best pupil you may have had!

- Then we are going to have a nice dinner together and I will choose plates that will improve your sexual appetite or performances...

- Such as?

- Scallops and oysters served in a hot sauce with curcuma and peppers with chocolate as dessert, just an example...

- Wouldn't it be too rich for me?

- Don't worry! You'll get rid of all the calories in excess when Mark and I will be in full swing! I should also warn you about Kira and Jodhaa for tomorrow evening : they are both bi and are quite likely to want to introduce you to lesbian pleasures. Would you like to experiment it or have you something religious or else against it?

- No! Do you, Kyrhan?

- Certainly not : I just love pleasure and pleasuring a girl as many times as I can! I always enjoy when I watch girls eating one another!

- Girls? How many do you have, exactly?

- About sixteen but just six who live with me on a permanent basis. The other ones just come from time to time in my harem!

- God! You have a harem like the former sultans in Istanbul! Do you have a Bulgarian concubine, yet?

- No! Interested by the job? You should be as hot as ambers and ready to service twenty men or more during a single night!

- No thanks, just curious! Jodhaa and Kira must be very special girls!

Petya looked nervous. Mark's caresses had been delicious and she felt quite hot for him but entertaining two men together was quite new for her. She had agreed to get fucked, she even desperately wanted it to happen but that didn't prevent her from being frightened... She was on the verge of taking a major turn in her life, something that could change her future life in a definitive way! Kyrhan put his hand on her cheek and moved his face towards her. Their mouths were just inches apart... The Prince pressed his mouth against hers. After an instant of stupor, Petya relaxed and parted slowly her lips. Kyrhan swept her teeth with his tongue. She opened wider her mouth and their tongues finally met. Her hands reached behind his shoulders while he grabbed her round her waist. She moaned under his expert embrace. He could do whatever he wanted with her now : she knew deep in her heart that she now belonged to him!

Kyrhan was quite aware he should keep calm : this was nearly a virgin, not an experienced woman like Kira. If he pressed her too hard, she would just try to escape from his grip but he had to keep her permanently on the tip of her toes, making her do things she was nearly able to do just was too shy to attempt. If he steered her properly, she could become another jewel of his harem... She would have to be more seasoned than that. Perhaps spending some time with one of his best friends would help : Dan was single for the time being when Kira didn't come to visit him. And he could ask for the help of other friends. He just wondered what Petya would look like wearing a saree... Pretty girls had an innate sense of elegance and they seemed to look at ease even when wearing exotic clothes. He would suggest her to send a picture of her in her wedding saree to her former boyfriend! It was the kind of pranks he loved to play...

Petya felt her blood was boiling in her veins! She could feel her soft breasts pressing against the prince's muscular chest. Her nipples were rock hard, desperate to rub against his breast. They were as taut as nails. She inadvertently rubbed her dripping pussy against his impressive manhood. Would she be able to accommodate that huge tool in her so tight pussy? She didn't want to be ripped apart when Kyrhan would decide to penetrate her pussy. She didn't want to back away, just she had to live with that growing fear... Their tongues darted out in a wet ballet as she tried to forget her fears. Petya was swirling in a maelstrom of lust and passion.

Petya was nibbling and tonguing Kyrhan's ear, unaware she was teasing a tiger. She unbuttoned his shirt and rubbed his belly as she wanted to assess the bulge in his pants. She was completely entranced by her lust, ready to try anything to end that thrilling moment. Her pussy was slowly grinding against Kyrhan's thigh. The prince's hand caressed gently her round ass cheeks and squeezed them gently. She just moaned her total surrender :

- Kyrhan, please, fuck me and fuck me NOW! I want your cock deep in my pussy. I want to kiss your cock! I want you to try to enter my ass, even if you must maim me permanently.

Kyrhan smiled. He had to calm her somewhat if he wanted to make Petya into the perfect female in his idea. His girth would have certainly damaged her if he had taken no precautions with her. Fortunately, he had had the experience with Kira. He beckoned to Mark who had taken a seat to follow Kyrhan's actions. There was always a lesson to learn there. Kyrhan had a very keen instinct in these matters... Mark stood up and waited for Kyrhan's instructions :

- My dear friend, If I tried to fuck Petya directly, she would be most likely split in two : from what she had told me, her previous boyfriend had a pencil like cock and she is not accustomed to receive true men's cocks. Perhaps you could pave the way for me! Meanwhile, I will try to tame her mouth and her throat. Tomorrow, I will drill my cock into her pussy while you could deflower her back passage. Then, during the remainder of our stay, we will be able to play with her to our leisure! Does this program suit you, Petya?

- You seem to keep everything in mind, Prince! I feel quite safe under your protection : just I don't know whether I would be able to find a boyfriend as big as you are!

- It's not a problem : after just a week with me, Mark and probably Dan, you would have become quite expert in bed... By the way I don't think you would like to include Ivan and Georgi in the little party I am planning tomorrow...

- Oh no! They work with me : that would be unwise, I think!

- Whatever! Your pussy will need just one or two weeks to resize to its current diameter. Permanent stretching would require months to occur! Just know that if we are to meet again in some lasting arrangement, I usually leave the girl's pussy to her usual mate and just keep her ass for my personal needs...

- Even for the girls in your harem?

- Especially for them! I have just an initiation rite I want to maintain : we organize a small ceremony, a sort of marriage party and I breed the girl to mark her as mine.

- Just a question : do you intend to breed me before your departure?

- No, it always takes place in my palace near New Delhi in India! You would have to come along with us but I won't mind if you prefer to keep your independence!

- That is better!

Mark decided it was the time to move to more urgent matters : these two could chat for hours! He went to the fridge and found a bottle of some local sparkling wine, not true Champagne but it would just be adequate. He opened the bottle and filled three flutes. He put them on a tray and brought them to Kyrhan and Petya. Kyrhan understood what Mark wanted to tell him and told the pretty interpret he was letting them to play together... Mark slipped his arm around Petya and led her toward the bed he had opened. He drew her to him and she placed her hand on his chest as she nestled in the crook of his arms.

She unbuttoned Mark's shirt with a lewd smile and her hand disappeared under his shirt. The weather was quite warm and Mark was not wearing anything under his shirt. Petya played with the hairs on Mark's chest. She then continued to unbutton completely his shirt. She pushed back his collar and circled his nipple with her fingers. Mark's breath got suddenly heavier!

A few minutes later they were French kissing avidly, Petya stopping just for a few seconds to tongue and kiss Mark's neck and ear... It seemed that she was really enjoying what she was doing as she bent down and took one of his nipples into her mouth. Mark gasped and his cock swelled to impressive girth. Petya noticed the tent forming in Mark's trousers. Her hand slid down toward his crotch. She rubbed the bulge there but the contact through the pants seemed not to be sufficient for her! She skilfully unzipped his pants, grabbed the waist band of his boxer and pulled it down out of the way. Mark's cock sprung out of the confines where it had lurked painfully...Petya's fingers wrapped avidly around the hard prick. She started to rub the cock back and fro. She may be a virgin in some aspects but she knew pretty well how to handle a man's cock!

Petya unfastened Mark's belt and pushed down his pants to his heels. Her mouth abandoned reluctantly his mouth and trailed down toward his belly then lower down. When she reached his crotch, she kissed the tip of Mark's swollen cock. From what she had explained, she had never gone any further with her boyfriend. Mark placed one hand on her head and the other behind her neck, just to prevent her from trying to escape. She seemed not to know what to do but she bravely swirled her tongue on the tip of Mark's manhood. He waited until she had felt accustomed to the idea she was sucking a true man's cock. Then he pressed on her head to pull her to him. She sobbed when the cock slipped into her mouth but she continued to run her tongue around the thick head.

Petya followed Mark's hand rhythm as he started to fuck his cock in and out of her mouth. In a couple of minutes, he was so deep in her gullet that she started to gag. Mark pulled out and told her in a very gentle voice :

- Don't worry! It's just a simple reflex! Try to relax your throat and you will conquer it!

The voice was as persuasive as her old teacher who taught her to write and read many years before. It was gentle, soft and very demanding but how could she not try to please that man. She bent down and took his cock into her mouth again. Petya tried to follow his advice to relax her throat and felt it went deeper than on the first time. Mark let her proceed at her own speed. At a moment, Mark stopped her movement. She was startled but she obeyed. Mark told her :

- Look, you have taken six good inches! We are arriving past your tonsils. Just three more inches and you will have taken it all! You'll soon be able to service Kyrhan like any of the girls in his harem!

Curiously, Petya felt proud of her accomplishment for the first time in her life. She had never done anything that kinky with her former boyfriend! She decided she would forget his name! Mark would be soon her first true lover and soon Kyrhan would give her the starting signal of her new life as a sexually active woman!

Mark pulled his cock out of Petya's mouth and he crept between her legs. She shot them straight up toward the ceiling and spread them apart. Mark shoved a finger into her slit and pulled it covered with a bright sheen. Petya was certainly ready for his cock! He grabbed hold of her heels and lifted them even higher. He guided the head of his cock toward that so juicy slit. She considered him with a wicked grin and she took his engorged shaft in her fingers and rubbed it up and down her slit until it wedged into her sizzling hot fuck hole.

The moment had arrived : he pushed forward mightily. Her cunt sphincter yielded rather easily. The first inch went in quite easily : quite normal for a girl who wasn't a virgin for some time! But Mark had to use more force to get any deeper! Kyrhan must not have been too far from truth when he had spoken of a pencil cock, more probably a boy's cock, a young boy's cock! He didn't want to hurt Petya and Kyrhan jumped to his rescue : there was for the benefit of the guests a small bottle of sweet almond oil. Kyrhan handed it to Mark. He pulled out of Petya's pussy to her dismay and rubbed some on his cock. He placed his cock back into her slit and this time, the cock slipped in quite deep. Petya screamed in rapture!

For the first time in her short life, Petya had a swollen hard cock deep into her hot pussy. He had to push on and on and it felt as difficult as her defloration but he gained steadily inch after inch. When Mark's cock bottomed out, Petya just emitted a shriek :

- Svetlin! You are filling my pussy with your huge cock!

- Svetlin? Is it the name of your former boyfriend?

- No, Mark! It's just the name of my neighbour : he is a cute young man, a bachelor and I've fantasized about him since my boyfriend has left me! I was never bold enough to chat with him and he just saluted me each time we meet... i'm so sorry!

- Never mind! If Svetline interests you so much, I may ask Kyrhan to organize something for you two to get acquainted!

12