The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Beth smiled at him. "Can I be in one of your stories?"

"Baby, all ready workin on it," he chuckled. "It's called "The Hitchhiker." It's about a fat black truck driver that picks up a desperate redneck chick on his route."

"Why not a female truck driver that picks up a desperate young black man?"

"Or she's a classy married businesswoman on a trip that picks up a black escaped convict."

Beth thought about it. "And they're forced to get a room together for the night." She thought a moment. "By a big storm and there's only one room left at the hotel and they're both forced to strip out of their wet clothes."

"And she can't believe the size of his cock, twice as big as her husband's and from then on, she's hooked on thug cock, cruising black neighborhoods for bulls on every business trip."

"Or one where the woman is a little drunk and a black cop stops her," said Beth, looking out the window as they passed a police car with flashing lights pulled over on the side of the highway.

"Got one," said John, pleased. "Read "Pulled Over."

Beth read it and found herself squirming in her seat. She glanced over at John before letting her hand pull her zipper down. She fingered herself as she read about the drunk wife sucking the black cop's "breathalyzer" through her open window. She came all over her finger when he took her back to a jail cell where he and another black cop handcuffed her to the cell bars and took turns fucking her into a slut for black cock. John had written a part 2 where the woman returned to the police office and enjoyed her black cop again and a black thug he'd arrested earlier.

"Damn you're a horny one," said John, watching her fingering herself.

"My first black cock awoke something inside me," she answered. "Like one of the women in your stories." Beth put the tablet down though when she got home, she planned on reading all of John's stories. "What about one where a wife is seduced by her brothers-in-law's big cock?" She stared at the approaching "Welcome to Florida" sign.

John blew his horn as the crossed over the border. "I like it. I like the betrayal aspect, but I only do interracial stuff."

"What if the brother is the product of the husband's mom cheating with a black man while on vacation in the islands?"

"Damn, that's good," he said. John glanced at her staring wistfully out the window. A tear rolled down her cheeks. "What the fuck! Don't tell me that's your story?" Beth just nodded. "Tell me everything."

John was wide-eyed as he listened to Beth's story. He'd grunt or whistle or let out a soft curse from time to time. "And after putting on Charli's clothes, I left the motel and was picked up by a really kind black man."

"That would make the best sex story ever written on the internet."

"And every bit of it's true," she said.

"Beth," said John as they neared Orlando. "I'd like to be with you one more night."

"I'd like that too," she said but was unable to help herself from glancing back at the compartment and crinkling her nose.

"We'll get a room. I'll text my wife that I reached my mandatory drive limit and had to stop." John turned the truck towards an exit with some cheap hotels displayed on the sign. "I'd like something to remember you by."

"What's that?" she asked, looking out the window as they passed a man in the intersection holding up a sign that read, HOMELESS.

"I'd like to film it. Not to share. Just for me. For those nights on the road when I'm alone."

"Okay," she answered. At least he was open about it and not trying to sneak a camera in.

"Why don't you go freshen up and we'll get dinner," said John after they'd gotten a room. Beth nodded and took another shower. Afterward, she came out with a towel around her body. John was seated at a table, furiously scribbling onto the room's provided notepad.

"What are you writing?" she asked. Beth sniffed. Big John smelled. The heavy black man sweated profusely and had begun to reek hours after his morning shower. He handed her the note and Beth skimmed through it. "What's this?"

"A rough script and lines. I want to act it out when we video ourselves tonight. We can wing most of it."

"Fine," she agreed, not really wanting to do it. Acting would make it feel too much like porn as opposed to just a sex tape.

"Great. Let's eat."

Beth looked through the script again while they are at a Bob Evans across the street from the motel. "You know this doesn't really make sense?"

John nodded. "Yeah, your outfit doesn't work, but it's a scenario that I always found hot, the classy white businesswoman blackmailed by a black janitor. Plus, it's a story I'm working on now. She leaves her computer on and he realizes she's been embezzling."

Beth continued thinking about the script while they ate. She wiped her mouth with a napkin before saying, "What about this idea? I'm a country singer about to make it big. I've been waitressing up until now and you caught me stealing from the till. If you went to my boss, it would ruin my chances of being a star."

"Hmmm," said John, thinking a moment. "Better yet, you're not a thief, you're a racist and I have you on tape saying the "N" word. "You're a married singing duo who just cut their first album and are about to go on tour."

"Alright," agreed Beth, finding herself starting to warm to the idea.

"Just remember the rules."

Beth frowned. "What are the rules?"

"Standard. You're a racist and you hate blacks, my cock is much bigger than your husbands, you aren't using protection, and you end up preferring my big black cock."

Beth raised an eyebrow. "Standard," she agreed. "Not that it's going to be great art with your tablet propped up pointing at the bed. Well, I'm ready, I guess."

"You're right." John slid the key card across the table. "Meet me back at the room while I pay."

"I can wait for you."

"Meet me. I have an idea that might take a few minutes."

Beth shrugged and got up. She needed to use the bathroom anyway and felt more comfortable doing it alone. After freshening up as best she could, she was just coming out of the restroom when John was opening the door.

And he wasn't alone.

"What's going on?" she asked, slightly alarmed. The stranger was thin and dirty, wearing a green military-style jacket. He was young and unkempt, reminding her a little of Shaggy from Scooby-Doo even down to a stupid looking soul patch on his chin.

"This is Lee," said Big John. "He's gonna be our cameraman."

Lee was staring at Beth in apparent awe. He was also twitchy, parts of him jerking slightly and he had an eye tic. Probably an addict. "I'm not sure about this John."

"I offered him twenty bucks to film us."

"Serious man," said Lee, twitching and staring at Beth's bare belly and impressive cleavage. "I didn't think you was serious." Twitch twitch. "I assumed you wanted me to suck your dick." Twitch. "BITCH! Is fine. BITCH! FUCK!" Lee then let out a loud grunt.

John was staring at him, surprised. "Tourette's syndrome, I'm guessing," said Beth, feeling some sympathy for the man she now recognized as the homeless man that had been standing at the intersection, begging.

"You sure you can do this, man?" asked John. "Ya gotta hold the tablet steady."

"I can do it," said Lee, his head twitching down towards his shoulder.

John took his phone out. "Alright, you're Billy and Bethany Beach, a husband and wife duo. Now act like jerks and call me a nigger." He hit record and held the phone up. "Hi, Can I get a selfie?"

There was a pause. "NIGGER!" Lee screamed. "Ni... nig... NIGGER!"

"Yeah, out of our way, chubby. We don't do selfies with niggers. We're the Beaches and we're going to be famous," said Beth, subconsciously moving her mouth towards the microphone.

"NIG-UNH!" Lee cried, the word turning to a grunt.

"Good," said John after stopping it. "Lee go film Beth coming up the stairs and knocking on the room. Just try to keep Beth on the viewer most of the time."

Lee's middle finger came up. "Yes, NIGGER! FUCK!" His right shoulder convulsing.

He opened the door. Beth moved past him, placing the cowgirl hat on her head, and walked down the steps to the ground level. Lee moved outside to the railing. John watched him hold the tablet up and hit record to make sure it was working. "Okay, action!" John slipped inside and closed the door.

Beth looked up the steps, the homeless man was holding the tablet down, pointed at her. Focusing seemed to help control his involuntary twitches. She was centered perfectly as she climbed the steps. She felt she should say something. "Let's see. Room 202. Now let's find out who the fucker is that's blackmailing me." She raised her fist and knocked on the door.

"Come in," said John from inside.

Beth pushed on the door, stepping inside. Lee moved behind her filming. He stooped down, moving the view up from her boots, the back of her legs, to her barely covered ass and bareback. "Hello," she called, stepping inside. Lee moved in, filming, and closing the door behind him.

"Remember me," said John, stepping out of the bathroom. He'd stripped and had a towel tied around his waist. His giant belly hung over the top of the towel.

Beth crinkled her face up in disgust. "No, I'd think I remember you. Now, what do you want? Money? We haven't gone on tour yet. Plus, I want to see what you got first."

John walked over to the bed and picked up the phone. He held it up and hit play. Lee's voice came from the phone. "NIGGER! Ni... nig... NIGGER!"

"NIGGER BITCH!" cried Lee, so loudly both Beth and John jumped a little.

"Alright that's bad," said Beth. "How much do you want to delete it?"

"I don't want money, Mrs. Beach. I wants to fuck you, right here, right now."

Beth gave a nervous laugh. "Hell no. I ain't fucking no fat nigger." She saw Lee moving around to the side to film them facing each other talking. "Shit! I know you. You're the janitor at the bar my husband and I sing at."

"That's right. I been drooling over you dressed in that sexy cowgirl outfit for two years and now I finally get to show you what a big black cock can do."

"You're dreaming if you think your nasty nigger cock is getting anywhere near this white girl." Beth crossed her arms and tapped one booted foot.

John gave her a wink of approval. He finished the recording.

"Yeah, out of our way, chubby. We don't do selfies with niggers. We're the Beaches and we're going to be famous."

"Famous for being the racists that blew their big record contract. You best git dem clothes off or it's back to waitressing for you."

"Fuck!" she hissed.

"FUCK! FUCK!" screamed Lee again, lowering the tablet before raising it back up.

"I can do some editing," whispered John. "Now bitch. Let's see what you got." He turned to Lee and gestured for him to focus on Beth, stripping.

Beth stepped back, looking down demurely at her top. Her hand came up, grabbing the piece of cloth sticking out from the knot between her tits. She hesitated, then pulled. The knot came undone and the plaid shirt fell open, but for two buttons above her breasts. She suppressed a chuckle when she saw, John's towel starting to tent out in front, watching her. She slowly undid the buttons and let her shirt fall open.

"Dayum, thems some big white titties," said John. "Damn near perfect."

"B... BIG TITTIES!"

"Now the shorts," John ordered.

The buttons were already undone. Beth pulled the flap open and lowered the zipper, the panty appearing. She spun around, pulling the shorts down her hips, showing her thong panty to the camera. The shorts dropped around her boots. She hooked her thumbs into the hem of her Charli's thong and pulled down, her legs spread enough that Lee caught her pussy on camera as she bent down. Beth stood and turned back around, displaying her nearly nude body to Lee. She bent for the boots.

"Leave the boots on," ordered John, unsurprisingly.

"Now what?" asked Beth, trying to appear nervous.

"Ya can start by suckin some black cock."

Beth scrunched her face up trying to look disgusted. "Hell no. I don't even do that for Billy."

"Well, it's time you learned. On your knees."

Beth fell to her knees, looking up at the fat old black man. He stepped closer to her. She reached up and pulled at his towel. It opened and fell down around his feet. John's big black cock sprang upwards, slightly bent down by rising with each pulse of his heart. "Sweet Jesus!" cried Beth with a Southern accent. Her mouth fell open in awe of what she was seeing. "That's impossible."

"That's a big black cock," said John, his cock now sticking straight out towards her face. "Bigger then little Billy Beach's I'm guessing?"

"So much bigger," said Beth, reaching out and grabbing the shaft. "Twice as big." She started stroking it. "No, it's bigger than that." She bent down and licked the head. Beth sucked his cock deep, looking sideways at Lee, holding the tablet up at her. John bent down and pulled her hair back over her ear so that her face was completely visible.

Lee held the tablet steady, his face scrunching up. "B... B... BLACK! COCKSUCKER!" he screamed, his face relaxing.

Beth looked away and turned her attention to John's cock. She forgot she was acting, lustfully attacking his cock, eager to taste his copious seed. Except for the slurping sounds, the room was silent for the next ten minutes. John rested one fat hand on her head, guiding her to increase her speed. "Here it cums," he grunted, pushing her head back. His cock began to exit, but Beth grabbed his thighs, pulling him back into her mouth. His first blast filled her mouth to the point her cheeks bulged out, she moaned, gulping it down. It filled again, Beth eagerly swallowing more of his seed. John pushed on her head harder and his cock pulled free just as it was blasting his third wad. His hot semen splattered on her face. He aimed his cock down jerking it, another wad striking her chest. She sat back on her heels, raising her tits up towards his cock. Several more wads of semen covered her breasts, one landing right on her left nipple. "So much sperm," she moaned, rubbing his semen in her tits. Lee angled the tablet's camera around to capture it.

"Go get cleaned up, slut. Then I'm gonna open up that white pussy good." John looked at Lee. "Cut!"

"CUT! CUT! C... CUT!"

"Pause it, Lee," said John. "Beth get a shower, leave the curtain open. Lee, let me have the tablet."

Beth started the shower and grabbed one of the hotel's little bottles of body wash. She stepped into the tub and under the water. John followed her into the bathroom. "Talk like you're conflicted about fucking me," he said. Beth nodded. "Alright action."

Beth emptied the lotion on her chest and started slathering it up so that soap bubbles appeared on her breasts. She pinched her nipples. "Oh god, I'm so horny. Why'd he have to be so big? So much cum for me." She ran her lathered hands over her belly and hips. "His cock is so big and black. I can't fuck a nigger. I can't cheat on Billy. That thing will ruin me for his little white penis." She slid one hand down her crotch, her finger finding her pussy. "Oh god, I need a penis in me. No, I need a cock, a big black cock."

"Alright cut," said John, lowering the tablet. "Meet me on the bed." He turned, leaving the bathroom.

Lee was sitting in a chair, head twitching, but his eyes focused on John's flaccid penis, slapping from thigh to thigh as he walked. "B... BIG C... COCK!" he grunted.

"That's right Lee. You good to go, man? Can you keep filming?"

"Yeah man," he said sitting up. "FUCKER! FUCK H...HER!"

"Yes, I'm going to fuck her now." He handed Lee the tablet.

"S... sorry man." Lee aimed the tablet at the bathroom while John laid down on the bed. "It's usually not this bad." He watched John grab his cock shaking it until it started plumping up again. "Seeing the size of your dick... BIG BLACK COCK! His shoulder bucked a couple of times. "It's brought out the worst in me."

"It's fine dude, this is just for fun. I've never had a woman that good looking."

"HOT BITCH!"

Lee screamed just as Beth appeared in the doorway of the bathroom. She'd put the boots back on after showering. She posed sexily, staring at the bed. "Jesus help me. I want... I need that black cock. I have to know what it feels like to be fucked by a real man."

John held his hard cock straight up. "Then come and get it. It's time that white pussy got integrated."

Beth approached the bed, her eyes never leaving John's cock. "W.. wait. You have to wear a condom."

"Hate those things. Besides, my cock's too big."

Beth straddled his legs and slid her pussy along his shaft. She laid her arms down on John's gut, working the end of her pussy up to the head of his cock. "Just promise me, you'll pull out. It's not safe. I can't have a black baby."

John growled with lust. He growled with lust. "Just get up on that cock, slut."

"OH GOD! It's going in me! It's so big! I love it. Fuck me. FUCK ME!"

"FUCKER!" Lee jerked. He moved the camera around behind, catching the huge shaft splaying her red pussy open. Beth cried out and Lee zoomed in as a wave of fluid poured down his shaft until it soaked his balls.

"Flip over." John rolled Beth over onto her back. He kneeled between her legs, pushing his cock back in. Lee captured them from the side, filming her tits shaking. He slowly raised the view until he was looking down her body at the black cock slowly fucking her with half the shaft. John's fat belly was soaked and sweat was pouring off his forehead.

"Fuck me! Fuck me! I love it," cried Beth, writhing her body sensuously under John's pounding. "I love your black cock. So good. So good. Never been fucked so good."

"Get on all fours." John withdrew his while cock and waited while Beth rolled over. He pushed his cock back in. "This is my pussy now, bitch."

"Your pussy. Fuck your pussy. Oh god! I'm cumming."

"Fuck," groaned John. "Me too."

"Do it. Cum in my pussy. I want your black baby, master."

John roared with lust, slamming his cock forward.

"OUCH!" cried Beth.

"Sorry," he mumbled. John winced in pain also as his cock head hit her unyielding cervix. He pulled back a little and let his cum hose all over her cervix, knowing it would remain closed for more than half a year. "Lee," he muttered, motioning Lee over. John pulled his cock out, sending a load of semen across her back. Lee zoomed in on John's soaked cock, bucking and sending wads of semen from Beth's shoulders to her ass. The huge cock was at maximum hardness. John pulled back until the head was right above her anus before bending his unyielding cock down on her sphincter.

Lee's eyes widened in disbelief. "ASS FUCKER!"

"Ass fucker," agreed John, pressing down on his shaft. Lee zoomed in as her rosebud opened up around the knobby tip of the huge cock. The black head pushed deeper, disappearing into her ass.

"I love it! Fuck my ass." Beth pushed back into his cock.

John stayed hard fucking her ass slowly and steadily. Lee moved around, capturing everything he could. Finally, John groaned almost collapsing on Beth and pushing her down. He sat back, his cock flying up and spraying more cum across her back. Lee zoomed in on her anus as white semen began pouring out of it.

John was soaking with sweat. "Cut," he wheezed, falling on the bed beside Beth. His cock deflated rapidly but was still leaking cum. Beth rolled over and snuggled into his body almost passing out.

Beth sensed Lee hovering over her and opened her eyes. The homeless man was jerking off, looking at her breasts. He had a muscle spasm, releasing his penis just as he was ejaculating. Small wads of semen struck her body from her pussy to her tits as his penis swung left and right. It was weak and watery like her husbands, but there was an impressive amount of it.

123456...9