The Unwanted Houseguest Rebooted 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"A la mierda con mi gran puta Cubana," grunted Estaban, fucking her hard.

Beth's hips raised into each thrust of the man's big cock. It was hard sucking Titus with Esteban fucking her and Titus knew it. He just rested the head between her lips while jerking his shaft with his hand. She turned her head slightly, looking at the Cuban. His hair was slicked back with grease and his face was still scrunched up doing his Al Pacino "Scarface" impression. What a disgusting hideous man, she thought, just as his big cock got her off. Her entire body spasmed as she came, convulsing so hard, Titus' cock flew out of her mouth. The black man pushed his cock back down as Esteban continued his hard-continuous thrusting. He wasn't even trying to get her off. He was simply using her to get his own cock off.

Esteban thrust deep and held his cock still. His hot seed hosed her cervix with a steady stream. She came again, her pussy contracting around his spurting cock, milking his shaft for his seed. Even this nasty man's seed was considered worthy by her pussy. Her muscles clamped down over the shaft trying to hold him deep as he pulled his still cumming cock out. He'd shot most of his wad, but he still had enough strength left to leave strands of cum from her breasts to her bellybutton.

Titus leaned up and his hot seed filled her mouth. He pulled back, jerking his cock off, sending a second coating of sperm over the drying cum that Esteban had covered her with fifteen minutes ago.

Both men jerked every drop of juice out of their shafts before standing. Titus helped her to her feet and turned her towards the lagoon. "Get cleaned up," he grunted, smacking her on the ass. Esteban walked over to some sweat pants and pulled them on, remaining shirtless, his belly hanging low over the hem.

Beth washed in the lagoon as best she could, ducking her head into the water several times and wiping her face. Confused, she kept glancing at Esteban and Titan. The two men were talking animatedly. What was the creepy Cuban doing here? She walked back up to the blanket and retrieved her bikini. She dressed, starting with the panty.

"Tu puta es incredible!" said Esteban. "I've rarely seen her like. Good job with the street talk. Classy white women submitting to ghetto niggas always get more views. They bring in mas dinero." Esteban rubbed his two fingers together as he held up one hand.

"And mas dinero for me?" asked Titus, mimicking his finger motions.

Titus phone beeped. "What's going on?" asked Beth, glancing down at the phone lying on the blanket. Esteban's was also on the blanket. Titus' screen lit up with a text from Ashley. Call me, it read.

Poor girl thought Beth reaching down for the phone. She pressed the button and the phone opened right onto the messaging app. How many messages had the poor lovestruck thing sent... Call me was the only recent text from Ashley. The rest were all from... Esteban.

Pull her hair out of the way.

Fuck her on her back.

Tell her to be more vocal

Cum on her tits and face.

Have her wash up facing the van.

Have the puta ride you. Then doggy.

Double money if you fuck her ass.

"What the fuck!" she cried. Titus had been getting instructions from Esteban!

"Only half," said Esteban, holding up a wad of cash. "The rest when the puta signs the consent form."

"What the fuck!" she said again. Beth turned facing Titus. She had a sinking feeling in the pit of her stomach.

"He's paying good money for a video of us fucking," said Titus with a shrug.

"I'm not a porn star!" Beth reached down, grabbing Esteban's phone.

"Settle down woman. I'll give you half." Titus watched her turn and toss his phone far out into the lagoon.

"Yo bitch! What the fuck?"

"Fuck you," she said. "And fuck you!" She tossed Esteban's into the center of the little lagoon. It sank with a splash.

"That's coming out of jur fee," said Esteban noting where his phone went in.

"I'm not one of the sluts in your porn videos," she said, softly, trying not to cry. Why did she feel so hurt? She knew exactly what kind of a man her brother-in-law was. "Take me home. Now!" She stormed past the two men, towards the van and Titus' motorcycle.

"Wait!" called Esteban. He handed her a business card. "I always need dancers."

The card was for a gentlemen's club called, Temptations. It was a high-class nudie bar in South Beach, Miami not far from her job. She'd driven past it many times and billboards advertising it littered I-95. Esteban Perez, proprietor. In college, Beth had participated in protests led by her teacher to shut down strip clubs in the Lauderdale region. One of those had been a Temptations. She crinkled up the card and tossed it at Mr. Esteban Perez's chest.

Esteban chuckled. "Look mi hermano, I got clubs and modeling agencies in Miami, New York, and Los Angeles. Stop in any one if you need some dinero. I give you bonus if ju bring me fresh talent."

"I plan on heading out to L.A," said Titus.

"I will be there after spring break. Lots of fresh talent come to Florida during spring break."

"I bet. Sorry about the phone."

"No problemo. It's waterproof. Yours?" Esteban watched Titus shake his head. "Too bad. Ju just tame yo puta and get her to sign the release form. Get her to work for me and I give ju bonus."

"Hurry up," yelled Beth from over by his motorcycle. She looked like she was about to push it over.

"I'd better go," said Titus. He held up his fist and Esteban bumped it. The black man turned and hurried over to his bike.

**********

Esteban watched them go. The moment the bike roared off, the van door flew open revealing three cameras on tripods, lens' aimed through the side windows at the blanket. A Hispanic man jumped out, panting and shaking his wet shirt. "Jodidamente caliente," he complained.

Two other men walked up out of the bushes on either side of the blanket. They were slinging video recorders over their shoulders. "That bolillo mujer come work for you, jefe?" one cameraman asked, hopefully.

"Te la follas bien, Jefe," said the other one.

"But not as good as that Mayate, huh Jefe?" said the panting man operating the cameras in the hot van.

The other cameramen stored their cameras in the van.

Esteban looked over at the sweaty man. "You caliente, Manuel? Go get my phone." He aimed his thumb at the lagoon. Manuel ran off and was soon wading in the water.

Esteban pulled one of the blanket's corners back. A black microphone was sticking up under the sand. He pulled it up, the buried wire rising out of the sand running to the van.

"We make good movie, jefe?" asked one of his men.

"We make good movie," Esteban answered. We'll make really good movies once she's working for me, he thought.

**********

Beth was crying as she clung to the black man's broad back. She didn't know why she felt so betrayed. He didn't have the morals of a normal man. She did know that she wanted him gone and out of her life as soon as possible.

Beth wanted nothing to do with Titus Cetewayo anymore.

12