The Text Ch. 04

Story Info
Crossing the point of no return.
5k words
4.59
9.9k
24
12

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 05/16/2024
Created 04/14/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: This fictional story is posted on the Literotica website. Do not repost anywhere else without the author's consent. This is a work of fiction, intended to entertain adult readers. It has graphic erotic scenes and offensive language. If you can't legally view this, please don't! All characters and names of the story are fictional! Any resemblance between these characters and any person is strictly coincidental. All characters depicted in sexual situations are over 18.

*****

Markus: I don't know how much more I can take this, mom.

Alison: What happen?

Markus: I haven't heard you moan for me in a very long time. We're barely texting anymore. I'm starting to regret you taking that job.

Alison: Come on, I've been updating you with saucy pictures every morning.

Markus: That doesn't cut it.

Alison: What do you want from me, baby?

Markus: I wanna hear you say my name moaning. I wanna hear you orgasm calling for me. Like you used to.

Alison: I miss us too, baby. But I've been very busy with work. And I'm too tired when I'm back home. I don't have to energy to do anything anymore.

Markus: How's dad taking this.

Alison: How do you think? He's on his own routine. He's spending more nights at the club. And vanishes on his trips every other week. I barely see him anymore.

Markus: That's sad mom.

Alison: Well what do you want me to do. We've drifted apart quite a bit this past decade. And since you've gone off to work. I only now realize how less of a time we actually spend with each other.

Markus: Again, that's sad, mom

Alison: Saying that over and over again, is not going to change it.

Markus: You should atleast be spending more time with your boy. Getting him off.

Alison: I promise, baby, I'll make time.

Markus: WHEN?

Alison: Soon.

Markus: I miss you mom.

Alison: I miss you too, baby.

Markus: I honestly can't remember your moaning anymore.

Alison: Oh come on, It's just been a couple weeks since I started this job. It's not been that long.

Markus: That's a VERY long time, mom.

Alison: FINE!

Markus: Fine, tonight?

Alison: Yes. 🙄

Markus: 🍆💦🍑

Markus: Can't wait.

Alison: Me neither.

Markus: Great, now that that's through. Tell me. How work?

Alison: Haha Very funny.

Markus: What?

Alison: I know you don't care. Don't pretend.

Markus: I care about you mom.

Alison: Aren't you a sweet boy.

Markus: I'm a man. Not a boy. I can show you just how much of a man I am if you ever agree to meet me anytime soon.

Alison: Soon, baby.

Markus: Fine! So for real tho... How's work?

Alison: It's been a ride.

Markus: What's going on?

Alison: Well in the two weeks I've worked here. It's become quite clear that my job in its entirety requires me to be the eye candy in the office. Sit in front of the computer scheduling and rescheduling Dick's day. Or running around the city hand delivering or picking up documents if needed.

Markus: Delivering and picking up?

Markus: Don't you guys have interns or delivery services to do that type of work.

Alison: We do. But that depends on how critical the documents are. And often how big of a client we're dealing with. Which is more often than not, are very big ones.

Alison: As it turns out the Dick's actively holds most of the biggest clients the in the firm. So, I guess I've signed myself up for some voluntary heavy lifting, taking this job.

Markus: Sounds like you have.

Markus: So, you started fucking Dick yet?

Alison: MARKUS!

Markus: What? You did say it was likely that you might, didn't you?

Alison: I did. But it's not polite to ask a woman.

Markus: A woman? You're my mother. And I'll talk to you how ever the fuck I want.

Alison: Language.

Markus: My cock years for you, mom.

Markus: How's that for language.

Alison: I like it actually.

Markus: Good. Coz it's true.

Alison: Don't I know it.

Markus: So, when are you planning on finding out?

Alison: Finding out what?

Markus: If Mr. Dick's really got a fine dick... What do you think, mom?

Markus: About us. What this is actually going to be. I honestly can't wait anymore.

Alison: For a second, I honestly thought you were asking about Dick.

Markus: Why would I care about him?

Alison: Because your mother works there...

Markus: Sure... But I'm more interested in the honey pot between her legs and when I get to taste and fuck it.

Alison: Lol. Honey pot?

Markus: Fine. What do you want me to call it then?

Alison: I don't know. I just think it's funny you called it Honey pot. Lol

Markus: Fine, lets hold off on giving nick names. I really want you mom. Come on!

Alison: Oh god baby. I want you too. I promise, we'll get there, soon.

Markus: You're such a bitch, mom. Especially for making me wait like this.

Alison: Especially?

Alison: So I'm a bitch even if I didn't make you wait?

Markus: A bitch, that's a smart ass, every now and then.

Alison: I know, my ass is smart. (She sent him a picture of her bending over at the mirror, one of many she took over the course of their time sexting.)

Markus: Yup. That's the one.

Alison: Of course you do.

Markus: You know what, that particular position is growing on me.

Alison: That position is growing on you? I thought the only thing that grows on you is your cock.

Markus: I love it when you say cock.

Alison: We're texting.

Markus: I know... But you know... I love it when you say it. With your beautiful lips and when texting.

Alison: Lol. Okay...?

Markus: You beautiful fuckable lips. Did I say that right the first time?

Alison: There he is. 🙄

Markus: Oh come on mom. You know I'm just fucking with you.

Markus: Okay just tell me, how's work? I'm asking for real this time.

Alison: Well, Amanda and I have gotten close.

Markus: Mom? Any time a girl tells me they're close with another girl. I'm almost instantly picturing them kissing.

Markus: Since I've never met this Amanda. I'm just picturing you kissing some random woman.

Alison: You're such a perv.

Markus: I know. But enough about me. Continue.

Alison: So, The day I started work was the exact same Amanda started for Nathan. The guy who was newly promoted.

Markus: Of course, I remember.

Alison: So, apparently Dick and Amanda had a clean break. But, they still have their back and forth flirting whenever they get bump into each other.

Markus: A clean break. That doesn't sound plausible. Especially among people who work on the same floor.

Markus: Do they work on the same floor?

Alison: They do.

Alison: And yes. I also agree. But having worked with Dick. I realized that he suspects that Amanda might probably be hooking up with Nathan now that she's working for him.

Markus: I thought you said that wasn't an expectation for your position.

Amanda: It isn't. But Amanda is one of those women, who's sexually exuberant.

Markus: Of course. Continue.

Alison: Having gotten close with Amanda in this time, I know that she isn't fucking Nathan and also something that the two of them didn't know about...

Markus: That Nathan's fucking Dick's wife?

Alison: Until last Wednesday.

Markus:?????

Alison: Amanda found out that Nathan's been seeing Dick's wife.

Markus: And by Wednesday you mean three days ago?

Alison: Yup

Markus: Okay

Alison: So Amanda is all frustrated that since working with Dick, she's held a very tightly moving schedule for herself since she was fucking Dick. She's kept her time with her fiancé very limited.

Alison: And now that she's working for Nathan, who's fucking Dick's wife. She's got more time in hand. And has no idea how to convey her schedule being so open all of a sudden.

Alison: I suggested telling her fiancé that since she's working for Nathan she's not dealing with a lot of high profile clients so she's got more time in hand. But she's doesn't want to.

Markus: Why would someone in this complex situation doesn't want the simplest and easiest way out?

Markus: Also the cleanest way out.

Alison: Well she said that her fiancé doesn't...

Alison: Well, she said that he doesn't finish her off like Dick used to. And now that she's working for Nathan. Dick's cut himself off, from her. And she's not fucking Nathan because he's fucking Dick's wife. And now Amanda's all frustrated.

Markus: Well if that's your problem, then you should probably give her my contacts details. I may have what she wants.

Alison: Zip it, boy. Nobody gets you until I have you first.

Markus: Wait, does that mean I actually get to fuck your friend?

Alison: NO, that's not what I said.

Markus: Yes you did.

Alison: Stop twisting my words.

Markus: The only thing twisted is my mind from not getting to fuck you, mom.

Alison: That I agree.

Alison: FUCK! Your dad's home.

Markus: GOD FUCKING DAMNIT!

Alison didn't text him back that day. They barely spoke for the rest of the week. But the one thing she never forgets was sending Markus a picture of what she was wearing, every morning.

And the very few times she actually texted him was when she was stuck in traffic or on the run to clients place to pick up or deliver documents. Every now and then she'd have overlapping priorities, and vented to Markus about how she wished she could be in two places at once.

Another week passed and for the first time, he did not get any picture from Alison. He figured she was probably running late and was probably busy. She'd been busy the whole time since she took the job. And one his break at the office, he went back to the old messages reminiscing. And just as he scrolled back up to his earlier messages. He realized that it had been exactly a month since they first masturbated to each other.

All that awkwardness fuelled something taboo. And yet here he was alone, just reminiscing.

He then began typing.

Markus: Hey mom, you okay? I didn't get your pictures this morning... Everything okay?

Alison almost immediately replied.

Alison: I'm sorry baby, I've been very busy with work. I had to come in early this morning. I left home in a hurry. I'm running around the city like a maniac.

Markus: Well mom, I know this isn't what you probably want to hear right now. But maybe this job just isn't for you. Maybe you should find something less stressful.

Alison: I'll text to later.

The sharp words stung. Markus wondered if he offended her in anyways. But then again, this was his mother. There's nothing he needed to worry about.

But as more time passed. The more concerned he grew. And wondered if he blew it for good. He was barely able to concentrate at work. And all he could was keep staring at his phone hoping and waiting for a text from his mother.

And just as he stepped out of the building waiting for his cab. His phone rang. It was from Alison, and he picked up the call

"Mom?"

"Hey baby, I've just sent you an address. Can you have a look and tell me how far you are from there? I need some documents picked up. I'm on a different run. Maybe you could pick them up and meet me at work and we can grab dinner after?

"Umm Yeah sure, mom." He agreed without having taken a look at the address.

She sent him an address. And Markus took a sigh of relief after the call. He realized that the place she sent him wasn't far. And he finally had a chance to meet him. She sounded like she was in traffic herself. And probably was very busy.

Once Markus reached the location he texted her asking which floor he needed to go and the name of the person he needs to get the document from.

Not long after he was notified that she saw the message the phone rang at the reception. She then called out for Markus as confirmed his name before she asked him to go up to the 6th floor giving the Markus the access to the elevator and apartment 9

Off the elevator, he walked up to the door and found the door open. He knocked anyway.

"Hello?"

The door pushed open when he knocked and he noticed a wall hanging. Something familiar and he realized that it resembled the one back home. He pushed the door open slightly more and stood in the door way waiting for someone to come get him.

The wall hanging was very familiar and the as the saw more of the apartment when the door opened he noticed a few more things that resembled the same as the wall hanging. From back home.

His curiosity piqued and he peeked his head in and there was noise from inside. He yelled again. "Come on in." the woman's voice was also familiar. His heart skipped a beat. He would normally just enter anyone's home this way, but the voice.

He took a step in and called out, "Mom?"

And just as queued, Alison walked out wearing a red silk rob ajar. It was short, barely met the mid of her thighs. She had on a red lace lingerie under. The thing suspenders and stockings and heels and everything. "I guess there's no fooling you, huh?" she laughed walking out.

"FUCK!" he mumbled in his place, under his voice. His throat went instantly dry almost instantly at the sight of her.

She walked like a model in the heels. Her tits barely hidden in the red lace bra. He could not believe his eyes. This was finally happening. He let his bag slip off and pulled his jacket off.

"Wha.. How? Who's place is this?" he mumbled as he got closer.

"Well, Dick actually thought that I need to have a place in the city and recommended this place." He shrugged, grinning. "I was thinking about it for about a week. I got a call a few days ago about how this was going off the market. I just knew I could not stay away from you any longer. So I took it." He said closing the gap between them.

They were far enough to kiss and yet, nothing. "Why didn't you tell me about it?"

"I wanted to surprise you." She said.

"How could you even afford this place?" he asked looking around.

"The firm foots a very large portion of the rent." She confirmed.

Both their hearts were racing and with each step they took they knew everything pure about their relationship thus far was coming to an end. There was no changing it. Or stopping it. Neither one of them wanted to.

This wasn't just the end of their relationship as it was. But could it be the beginning of something more. Something beautiful? Or something that they'd regret? The pressure was unbearable.

He was prolonging the inevitable longer than he needed to. It was one thing to talk to her on the phone. It was one thing to text her dirty stuff. But to see the woman in the eyes, and talk to her. His mother. The woman who raised him.

The woman he last saw in front of his house before he drove off a little over a month ago. He could not believe how much has changed, in such short span of time. And yet, the fear the he had for her as his mother still lingered. Meeting her eyes all he could see was the woman who raised him. Who's opinion mattered to him the most.

The one woman whom he hoped never to disappoint. Yet here he was, staring at her. With his cock twitching in his pants. Raging. Holding every intent to defile everything he held sacred with this woman. And just but take pleasure in doing so.

Markus was could not muster the courage to touch her. As his eyes wandered. He almost apologized when his eyes fell down to her chest. He's seen her naked many times. Even as he looked her in the eyes, the pictures she sent him on the phone were running through his head like a slide show. He knew she was offering herself to him. And yet, there he stood. Nervous.

As a mother, Alison could sense his apprehension. She could see it in his eyes, he was nervous. So was she. How could she not be.

She bore him. She raised him. She's been in his life since he was a child. There was nothing on his body that she hadn't seen before. Hell she even had a picture of his cock in all its full raging glory on her phone. And yet she stood glaring, peering into his eyes, anticipating, hoping, waiting for him to take her as he so many times described he would in such illicit details. In every vile way he desired.

Her body was on fire. His pants fought their own battle with his boner. And in the midst of everything the sudden gush of rain, breaking the silence. Both of them turned to the window at once.

In the awkwardness, she fumbled on one of the boxes on the floor. "Sorry about the mess. I'm still unpacking."

"Yeah... It is quite a mess." He chuckled softly.

She then turned around and bent over to move one of the boxes. Markus caught every shake and jiggle of her soft supple flesh.

Alison didn't realize that he could be checking her out until she was already bending over, A grin crowned her lips "Like the view?" she quipped.

Same as Alison, Markus had a grin crowed beaming, "Sure do." He said looking down at her perfectly shaped ass.

Back up she turned to face him again, she smiled. The rain not just masking the awkwardness, but easing it. She met his gaze, still smiling she spoke, "You said that looking at my ass, didn't you."

"Well yeah... Only because you asked me meaning, knowing that I'd be looking at your ass." He said.

She shook her head still grinning, "You're such a perv." He said breaking into a soft laugh.

"Yeah... You tricked me into coming here. And you welcome me wearing this." He said pointing at her lingerie and grabbing the silk robe. "And I'm the perv."

"Yes you are." She concurred.

"God you're such a bitch." He said grinning as he was before. Yet the words left him with hesitation. This was the first time he said that to her face. His heart once again began pounding.

Hearing him say that. Call her a bitch to her face was surprising. It would have offended her, any woman if not for their illicit history. "MARKUS! Language!" she said and burst out laughing, as Markus joined in.

The mother and son, sunk into couch. She tossed her legs over his lap and brushed his hair smiling. "Your hair's wet." She said.

"It had already started drizzling when I was out." He said.

His hand was on her ankle caressing her with love. "You should get out of those clothes then. Come on." She said, yet not moving an inch.

"You'd like that wouldn't you?" he teased.

She smacked him on the shoulder, and he laughed. His hands ride up to her calf, as casually as he could. "Soon." He said looking around the apartment. "Does dad know about this place?" he asked.

"I told him." She started. "We kinda had an argument about it. But then the next day, he kinda understood. He's always at the club. And my commute is long and exhausting. It only made sense."

"That good. Does he know how big your new place really is?" he asked.

"Not really. He didn't even bother asking. He just asked if I'll ever be back home ever. I told him that I'll be home on the weekends when he's not travelling. Which is not very often, so... I don't know. He didn't bother asking. I didn't bother telling him." She shrugged it off. Still brushing his hair, twirling her feet. She still had the heels on.

His hand rode up under her knee, "Wow!" he said taking in everything she just laid on him.

"What? Baby?" she asked.

Her voice was comforting. And maybe for the first time, he realized just how far apart his mom and dad really were. Sure they talked about her taking up a lover. Sure he talked about fucking her, himself. But He never once thought about how distant she was with him. It almost seemed like they were on the verge of losing the love they once shared. As a son it almost broke him.

In her comforting touch, she eased her closer. She blushed at how he just eased her closer, with minimum effort. Her elbow was completely around the back and on the other side. Her fingers combing through his hair. "I never realized how far you two have grown. I mean you've said so of course. But I didn't, know. You know what I mean?" he said meeting her eyes.

12