The Taylor Family Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ruth lifted herself up onto her elbows too, now, giving her sister a confused look. "What stories?"

"The ones we were talking about before, silly. My one about the sleepwalking and your one about diarrhea."

Ruth had to ponder on this a little, her synapses only just now coming back online. "Oh, those stories!"

"Yeah. So what do you say we just chuck both our ideas and work on something together? I think we've just proven that we do our best work together."

"Sure, but it'll have to wait until this room stops spinning and I'm not so numb from the waist down."

Silence reigned as the two girls rested and enjoyed each others company, but then a notion occurred to Ruth.

"Hey! About this story . . ."

"Yeah?"

"How about we just write our life story? You know, tell the readers how we went from a normal family to an incestuous one?!" Ruth seemed to be warming to the idea fast, getting more and more excited. "As far as any of them would know, it would just be a piece of fiction, right?"

"I guess so." Kristen gave the matter some thought. "Do you suppose anybody would believe such things could happen in real life?"

"Nope," Ruth grinned. "Nobody will ever suspect that we're describing real events."

"Maybe . . ."

Author's Note: This is where I intend to end this particular series as I'm not so crazy about Ann and Roger as I once was. I still adore Kris and Ruthie though and so you may yet see a new series with just the two of them, probably set a year or two after this while the girls are at college.

Also, don't let Ruth kid you. This story, like all of my stories, is completely fictional. :-)

12