The Taste of Restraint

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She could feel her pussy tightening around the machine as she screamed, "Please may I come sir!" She was pleading with him, she could not control what she was feeling and she wasn't sure she could stop herself.

"You can come," he commanded, "come for me now!"

Jennifer didn't need telling twice, within moments she came, and just as she did, John, with one hand still pressing the magic wand hard against her throbbing clit, released one of the nipple clamps.

Jennifer was overcome by the pleasure, the relief of having a nipple clamp removed at the exact moment she was coming was bliss, the sensation of pain and pleasure complemented each other as the wave of an orgasm crashed into, she was seeing stars in the blackness of her blindfold. She screamed, her whole body was shaking, she was fighting against the restraints that held her tightly to the wooden table, as her climax reached fever pitch.

John reached over and unclamped her other nipple, Jennifer's legs shook dramatically as she felt another orgasm rear its head and wash her away, every nerve, every cell in her body was electric, the feeling of being so truly fucked by the machine and the stimulation of the vibrator on her clit was bringing her to new realms of pleasure, one that she never wanted to escape from. Her moans continued loudly, the leather and wooden walls almost amplified them.

***

Once they began to subside, John switched off the magic wand and slowly reduced the speed of the machine. Jennifer had begun to relax now, her breasts, with red nipples still showing the outline of where the clamps had been, rising and falling quickly as she took short sharp breaths, trying to regain oxygen after moaning for so long. As John pulled the machine away he saw her glistening hole, glowing almost hot amber from being fucked.

He smiled as he took one final look at Jennifer's naked body strapped to the table, her whole body shining from a layer of sweat at the previous exertion. She looked amazing, a calm look was set on her face, as though she had achieved peace, and her mouth, still open, portrayed a gentle smile. In silence, he untied her restraints, one by one, her wrists bore red marks from where the rope had been, the skin agitated by her attempts to break free. Jennifer lay there for a moment, with the blindfold still covering her eyes, she needed to regain her bearings as the physical world began to reform in her mind. As she did so, John quietly exited. At hearing the door close behind him, Jennifer sat up and took the blindfold off, she squinted as her eyes adjusted to the weak red light. She gazed mindlessly at the silhouette on the wall, let out a deep sigh and closed her eyes again, as she did so one thought stood out clearly in her mind: this was just a taste of things to come.

12