The Sword and the Soul Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mag stood up, his vigor renewed, and grabbed Norn by the shoulders, pushing her down to her knees. She gasped at his forcefulness, looking up at him with mock apprehension and a hesitant, thrilled grin. Mag wasted no time pressing his cock to her lips and grabbing two handfuls of hair to hold her in place, and she opened her mouth, extended her pink tongue to caress his sensitive head. Mag shoved his cock forcefully down the witch's throat, causing her to groan, but she didn't even gag as the warrior began fucking her face. He set an intense pace, slamming in and out of her mouth as he had her cunt not long before. If Mag's rough use hurt the witch, she didn't show it. Norn only looked up at him intently, her brown eyes melting with ecstasy.

The pressure in Mag's overtaxed cock built quickly, and his thrusts became erratic as his crisis neared. Norn grabbed each of his well-toned buttocks with her hands and helped him keep his rhythm, pulling him forward with each powerful thrust and humming so that her mouth and throat vibrated around his shaft. Finally he could take no more and thrust one final time, pushing himself in as far as he could go. Norn dug her fingers into his arse and flexed her throat as if swallowing him. Mag burst inside her, his seed like magma as it sprayed forcefully from his head and down her throat to fill her belly. He came so hard it hurt, nearly blacking out as unbelievable pleasure coarsed along his nerves. Jet after jet of his seed rolled down the witch's throat, and she milked him to the last dribble.

Norn pulled back, her face flushed and her nipples jutting out even further from her full, firm breasts, evidence of her extreme arousal. The witch's predatory eyes flashed a radiant gold once, twice, three times, and stayed that color for a few seconds before fading back to their usual brown.

"Almost there," she said. "Amazing for a human man. But I require more."

Mag managed a pathetic moan and crumpled to his knees, too drained to stand. He slumped forward, but Norn caught him and hugged him to herself. She kissed his neck gently, and he could hear her heavy, labored breathing in his ear.

"I don't think I can go on," said Mag. "I'm about to pass out."

Norn snaked a hand between their bodies and grabbed his cock, which was still hard. Mag cried out at the sensation, and found the throbbing in his loins even more insistent than before. His cock felt like there was a dam inside it waiting to burst, and the pressure of holding it back threatened to overwhelm him. The witch's Soul infusion had made his cock visibly larger in size with every climax, each more powerful than the last. But I think it's going to kill me if I keep going, he thought.

"I just need one more drop," whispered Norn in his ear. "You can give me that, can't you? One more drop, and then you'll make me come like the monstrous, demon-fucking slut I am. One more drop, and your insatiable cock will finally subside."

She pushed him back and flashed him a crazed, ravenous grin, and he saw how flushed and sweaty she'd become in the course of their fucking. There was a fine sheen on her breasts and abdomen, and he had one to match on his chest and stomach. Norn leaned forward suddenly and planted a sloppy kiss on his mouth, running her tongue all over his lips. He could taste the salty tinge of his seed on her, and the wanton nature of it thrilled rather than repulsed him.

"You nearly drowned me when you came with your cock lodged in my throat," she said, pulling back. "And you've already flooded my womb with your seed twice. Don't you want to make me truly yours, and claim my ass as well?"

Norn turned away from him and got on all fours, wiggling her plump backside suggestively. Her sex was so wet that it was dripping down her legs, and her clit had swollen to twice its size. The witch reached one hand back to grab hold of one cheek and spread her ass for him, revealing her tight pink rosebud.

Mag found himself overtaken by pure, animal lust. He could focus on nothing else besides fucking Norn now, immediately. He walked forward awkwardly on his knees, pushed her legs apart, and positioned himself behind her. With a roar he took hold of her hips and drove his cock into her dripping cunt. She felt even tighter than before, but even so his cock quickly bottomed out, stretching her even further with his increased size. She cried out, her breasts swinging pendulously beneath her as he delivered a few quick, powerful thrusts, each one brushing the rough spot deep inside.

When his cock was well-lubricated by her cunt, he pulled out completely and positioned his swollen head at her arse. He pressed forward and Norn let out a gutteral moan as her muscles slowly gave way before the immense invader. The witch cried out in pained pleasure as his head slipped past her outer ring of muscles. Her rear passage was painfully tight around Mag's cock, but he pushed forward relentlessly, desperate for release. The vice grip loosened just a bit, enough to allow him to slide his slick cock even deeper. When he'd bottomed out completely he found all control slipping away.

"Yes," moaned Norn. "I'm so close. Fill me with your Soul. Let me come."

The witch had stretched enough to accommodate the immense invasion, and Mag started fucking her at a rough, relentless pace, causing her to cry out with each stab of his cock. Her breasts swung back and forth beneath them, flicking beads of sweat off her erect nipples onto the rug below. Mag squeezed her firm ass with one hand and with the other took hold of handful of Norn's hair, pulling her head up without regard for the pain it might cause. She gasped with ecstasy and began to clench and unclench her muscles around him. That was all his overtaxed organ could take. He buried himself in her ass to the root, crying out as unimaginable pleasure washed over him. His cock exploded, and as soon as his seed splashed into Norn's body she screamed as well, clamping down on his cock painfully as she finally reached her peak. Norn shuddered wildly, her body thrashing and throbbing with renewed climax from each jet of seed Mag gave her.

Even as Mag's cock continued to fire off inside Norn, he felt an odd sensation. The Soul Norn had poured into his cock before was being shot back the other way, erupting along with his seed, going back to its mistress, who was caught in the throes of her own unending release. He sighed in relief as the pressure in his swollen tool finally gave way.

Norn's arms gave out and she collapsed to the ground, Mag's cock sliding out of her with a pop. It had already shrunk back to its normal size, and began to rapidly soften as the last few, weak jets shot out onto the witch's backside. Mag collapsed beside her, a feeling of satiated lethargy settling over him. Norn rolled to her side to look at him, and he saw that her brown eyes had turned a steady, brilliant gold. The witch scooted closer, draped one leg and one arm over him, and kissed him on the forehead affectionately.

Mag felt like a pierced wineskin. All the vigor and lust he'd been filled with had drained away, leaving him feeling small and vulnerable, not to mention sore. The full weight of what he'd done, and what the witch had done to him, began to sink in.

"Are you gonna kill me now?" asked Mag, sullen resignation in his voice.

"Silly," said Norn, as she stroked his shaggy hair. "Why would I kill you? It would be a terrible waste of a good thrall."

"What's that, now?" said Mag, narrowing his eyes. "I'm a lot of things, but a thrall ain't one of them."

"Oh, I'm sure you're very strong and independent. Those are good qualities in a thrall."

"That means like a slave, right? I'd rather die than be a slave."

Norn shrugged and gave him an infuriatingly knowing grin. "We shall see."

Mag huffed in annoyance. If she thinks I'll be her slave, she's got another thing coming. But there was something disarming about her manner, or perhaps her girlish appearance. It was hard for him to see much malice coming from such a slight and pretty lass.

"Forget about that for now," said Norn. "Tell me what brings you to my cavern."

"I mentioned it earlier, didn't I?" said Mag. "Duke Silver is offering a reward. Two thousand gold pieces for your death or capture."

Norn raised an eyebrow at that. She rolled on top of Mag and straddle his chest, looking down at him with focused intensity.

"Two thousand? You're sure?"

"Yeah."

"Quite a lot of money. He must really want me dead. That or he's trying to get my attention. What reason did he give?"

"No reason. The handbill just said you were a Soulkin. You're really not a Soulkin, are you?"

"No," said Norn, with a curt shake of her head, causing her golden locks to shake fetchingly. "I told you, I'm a Soul Witch. There's a difference. Soulkin come from Fal'angrael, the Other Place. They are born of Soul, composed by it. I am but flesh."

"Well, that's good," said Mag. He didn't really know what a Soul Witch was. He'd met mages and shamans, and he'd seen magic lots of time, but this was new. Still, whatever Norn was, he supposed it was better that she wasn't a Soulkin. "The barman said you were a local legend. Mentioned some kind of vendetta between you and the Silvers. Over mining maybe?"

Norn pursed her lips. "A vendetta. I am not sure I would describe it as such. It is true that I issued a very stern warning, some time ago, against further excavation of the silver mine which brought the Duke's family their name and fortune. And for many years they heeded my admonition."

"Hm. Yeah. Well, I heard they're digging again. Big new expansion. Did you know that?"

"I did. It's why I'm back in this area after so long. I only just arrived this week, and I stopped in at this cave to make my power before deciding on the next course of action."

"What, you don't live here?"

Norn looked around at the cave and scrunched up her face. "In this cave? Gods, no. I'll admit it has a cozy quality to it, but how could one live in a place such as this, so removed from civilization? There's not even a privy. No, this is more of a retreat, a place close enough to the Other Place that I could summon a Soulkin. I generally keep the cavern warded against intruders like you. You're lucky you came when I was here, otherwise you'd likely have been struck dead."

Mag swallowed, a bit taken aback by that casually morbid statement from the slender, naked girl looking down at him.

"Still, I have to wonder about the Duke's timing," said Norn. She was looking up and to the left, tapping her lower lip thoughtfully. "Why did he put out the reward now, of all times, when the mining restarted months ago? And how did he know where to find me? And why would he resort to such... pre-emptive measures?"

"He hates you, right?" said Mag. "For the, you know, warning or whatever you did before."

Norn waved a hand dismissively. "That was ages ago. And it was his father I dealt with, the old Duke. I've never even met Rovish. He shouldn't have any quarrel with me."

"His father?" asked Mag, surprise slipping into his tone. "Old Duke's been dead ten years or more. Just how old are you?"

She gave him her wicked, cat-like grin and said, "Older than I look. Let us leave it at that for now."

Mag snorted in disbelief. No way she's older than twenty. Still, he didn't feel like questioning it. She was fucking gorgeous, and naked, and sitting on him. It was hard to disagree with her.

"So what'll you do?" asked Mag. "About the Duke, I mean."

"Well, he cannot be permitted to continue digging. It is possible he's gone too deep already."

"What are you worried about, exactly? Is it like the alvar say, that he's wounding the earth or something?"

Norn shook her head. "Not exactly. I do find it rather pointless to tear holes in the ground in search shiny bits of metal, but humans and the duergar can be allowed certain indulgences. No, there is something dangerous under the earth of Seleca. A very old power, one that, in the wrong hands, could tear down the Duchy of Seleca and the whole Kingdom of Cairen, stone by stone, till nothing remains."

Norn's eyes had gotten very intense, and all traces of playfulness had drained from her expression. She was looking at him deadly serious now, in a way that made Mag profoundly uneasy.

"What power?" he asked, his voice just a whisper.

"Never you mind about 'what power.'" said Norn in a low tone. "It is better you not know. It may be I have arrived early enough to prevent its excavation entirely. It may be only a coincidence that the mining's begun again. But we require more information before we can be sure."

She was silent for a long time, head tilted back, eyes screwed up toward the ceiling, deep in thought. Her fingers were on Mag's hips, tapping rhythmically. He wondered what she was thinking about. What kind of thoughts keep witches distracted?

"You keep saying 'we,'" said Mag, breaking the silence. "What's that about?"

Norn spared him a glance. "I shall require your help, of course. I can't exactly go marching into the Duke's castle, can I? There are those who might recognize me, and I don't wish to reveal myself just yet. It's better that you go back, claim the reward, and see what information you can discover."

"Even if I agreed to that," returned Mag, "And I'm not saying I am. But if I did, how would I claim the reward?"

"They're expecting a Soulkin, aren't they?" Norn pointed at the corpse of the beast Mag had slain earlier, still laying in death's repose where he'd left it after they fell. "Take that thing's head. He won't be needing it."

"Huh. And trick the Duke into giving up the gold. Clever. I like it." But it was a bit troubling how she referred to her erstwhile servant as 'that thing.' Wonder if she'll take my head just as quickly if I get killed.

As if sensing his thoughts, Norn gave a patronizing smile and pinched him affectionately. "Don't worry, Mag, it won't be dangerous. Think of it as a fun diversion. You'll probably get to have dinner at the palace. Maybe even fuck the Duke's daughter. What do you say?"

He chuckled. "Well, when you put it that way, who could say no?"

"I knew you'd see it my way," said Norn, her lips twisting up in satisfaction. She sighed happily and began to grind herself into Mag's chest, and soon enough he felt her grow wet against him. "I find myself quite taken with you," she said in a breathy voice. "You slew a Soulkin in single combat. Not a very powerful one, but all the same. Not many men can say that. Tell me, Mag, do you know what a Soul Warrior is?"

"No idea," said Mag. He'd taken hold of her hips now, watching transfixed as this bizarre, insatiable woman used his body to work herself up. "Barely ever heard of a Soul Witch."

"It's an old legend," she said. "From Lost Aiolon, a long dead city far to the east of Cairen. It tells of primeval Soul Witches and the steadfast Soul Warriors who protected them. The witches blessed their champions so that they could never be bested in combat, and in return, Soul Warriors gave of themselves to fuel their mistress' Soul Arts."

Her grinding had increased in intensity, and Mag could feel the heat from her loins scalding the flesh of his torso. Apparently this legend got her all fired up.

"I can see what you're getting at," said Mag. "But no way I can go again. Even your magic won't get me up. I'm out of, what'd'you call it. Vital essence. Need to make more."

"It's not your cock I require," answered Norn, fixing her golden gaze upon him.

She rose up and scooted on her knees up his body, until her pale legs were girding either side of his head. The angle gave Mag a perfect view of her sex beneath its thin patch of golden hair, flowered open and still dripping with arousal. Her musky scent filled his nostrils and blew all other thoughts from his mind like a spring gale. She lowered her quim to his mouth, and his hands reached up to cup her firm buttocks even as his tongue snaked out to taste her sex.

"You are my servant," she said. "Now serve your mistress."

***

When Mag emerged from the cavern's mouth with a bundle under one arm, it was dusk. Gloomy shadows had fallen around the cavern mouth, and Mag's torch cast an eerie light over the place. For a moment he thought he was alone. Then he heard Varak's rasping laugh from nearby.

"Mag man returns!" announced the guide, stepping out of the brush. "But late. Sun has fallen. Varak should have left human for dead."

Mag chuckled happily.

"You're a real prince for waiting, Varak. Tell you what: how about an extra ten gold pieces for your trouble? I'm feeling generous."

Varak immediately extended a clawed hand, and Mag shook it firmly. Lizardfolk were strange about making deals. They were the most hellacious negotiators, but once they'd formalized an agreement, they almost never broke it.

"Bargain struck," announced Varak. "What happen in cave? Mag man run away like coward?"

"Coward, eh? Take a look at this," said Mag.

He lifted up the large round bundle he'd carried out with him and loosened the knot at the top holding the cloth in place. It slipped down a bit to reveal a beastly face, skin pulled tight in the rictus of death. Varak sucked in his breath, half in shock and half in appreciation.

"Mag man slay Norn?" asked the lizard, incredulous.

"Oh yeah," replied Mag. "The curse is lifted."

"Not believe," said Varak quietly, shaking his head.

"Believe it," said Mag. "He was a mean fucker, too. World's better off without him."

Varak flicked his tongue out twice and narrowed his eyes at Mag.

"How much human Duke pay for reward?"

"Two thousand gold pieces," said Mag as he drew up the cloth around the head again and cinched up the bag.

"How much Varak get?"

"Huh? Of the two thousand? We had a bargain, Varak. You get the fifteen I paid you and the twenty-five I owe you."

"First bargain for guiding Mag man to cave. New bargain for Varak share in reward. Mag man not slay Norn without Varak."

Mag gave a rueful chuckle and put his hands on his hips. You can always count on lizardfolk to be assertive.

"Well, you've got a point there, I suppose. How much do you think is fair, Varak?"

Varak's tongue flicked out again, and he blinked his inscrutable eyes.

"Half," he said in a clipped voice.

Mag snorted. "You're dreaming. One tenth."

"One third," countered Varak. "Mag man lost without Varak."

Mag caught the implicit threat there. Would he really leave me on my own out here? Varak seemed honest enough, but Mag didn't want to push his luck. Still, a third is way too much.

"One fifth. And I take you to Seleca with me to claim it. We'll have a nice drink and see the palace. You might even get to meet the Duke."

Varak looked away and drummed his claws on his chest for a minute. Then he looked back and said, "Agree." The lizard extended a clawed hand, and Mag shook it for the second time that hour.

"First back to clan hollow," said Varak. "Very late in day. Not go to Seleca tonight."

"Lead on," said Mag.

Varak rapped his pole-arm against the packed earth and turned on his heels without another work. He stalked into the undergrowth in that hunkered, forward-leaning way lizardfolk had, leaving Mag to follow behind.

As the cavern faded in the verdure behind them, Mag's thoughts stretched back behind them to Norn, who he'd left satisfied on the bed in the cavern. It didn't seem real, what he'd done with the witch in the cavern, but he had the head of a Soulkin to prove it was. Mag had seen and done some strange things in his days, but this had to be the strangest.

Am I a fool to be trusting the word of some witch I met in a cavern? He pondered it for a few moments. Norn had claimed to be a witch, but she'd been nice enough to him. How bad could she really be? It seemed like one of those philosophical questions that always left Mag with a headache. So he put it aside and focused on the meat and smoke they'd share tonight in the clan hollow, and on the welcome they'd get tomorrow at the palace in Seleca.