The Switch: Making Me Yours

Info
Let me tell you what I'd like you to do to me...
32 words
4.64
19.5k
7
Share this

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here



Hello Literotica 🌹 Do you like the idea of letting go for a little while and letting me take the reigns? Get those earbuds in and get ready for a treat.

--:--
--:--
1.0
Vixxen_Audios
Please rate this
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
2 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I am certain that I_am_certain doesn't really get that maybe some people like getting into their subspace and dd/lg kink. There certainly can a unhealthy influence on some from porn and certain relationships but it doesn't mean all content of this type is like that. People who can differentiate fantasy and reality can definitely explore kinks in a physically and mentally healthy manner.

It can be taken as pretty condescending to try to explain that to a performer and to dismiss the interests of listeners who might like stuff like this. And judging people's intelligence by their voices? That opens up other issues.

I_am_certain needs to spend some more time on the internet and be more understanding. No need to be the asshole pretending to be the good guy (trying to slide in those DMs maybe?).

Keep doing what you enjoy Vixx. I appreciate your work.

I_am_certainI_am_certainover 1 year ago

You've got a great voice but the piece seems to be heavily influenced by the porn you've watched, and your image of men. For sure, there are plenty of knuckle-dragging guys out there who will get hard listening to unoriginal crap like that. But don't aim for the bottom of the barrel. Aim for the top. To do that you should read more great stories on Literotica and watch better porn. I don't mean to be harsh for the sake of it. Your voice tells me that you're a much smarter woman that that story suggests.

Share this

Similar Stories

Pool Party Whore New in town. Sex at the Pool. Mild degradation.in Erotic Couplings
I'm Not Doing That!! Hubby wants to swap spouses.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Pleasure's Scent Gabriella discovers the scent of pussy is intoxicating.in Lesbian Sex
A Filthy Woman Visits a Church Anna visits a church hoping to fulfill her fantasy.in Erotic Couplings
A Teacher's Lustful Fantasy I wake up lying on the couch, totally wet and with my tits...in Group Sex
More Stories