The Storm

Story Info
Young couple gives into a crazy sensual idea.
1.4k words
3.93
13.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a rainy day and we were sitting in the porch of my Cottage watching the forest and distant mountains covered in dark clouds through a big window. We had turned off the lights and let just the occasional strikes of lightning illuminate the darkish room. She was sitting right next to me on the low stool while having her head leaning on my right shoulder.

"What a beautiful weather." I said.

"Mmm... I like it too. Perfect for a walk." She replied quietly "You said you always wanted to do that, so why shouldn't we go now?"

I just smiled and leaned my head towards her as well.

"Or..." she continued in a little suggestive tone "...we could do other things."

"...when it is raining outside anyway." I tried to reply with the least clumsy romantic cliché that came to my mind.

"And why not outside?" She turned to me.

I turned my head towards her with an amused smile. "You are crazy." I kissed her gently on her forehead. "Now, seriously. The storm is not exactly the safest weather for that. And it doesn't look like it should stop anytime soon."

"Haven't told me once that your life was meaningless and worthless anyway." She raised one of her eyebrows.

"But then I met you!" I replied with a bit sad tone. I was starting to feel bit concerned.

"So what? This could be an amazing memory we will never forget or we can die at the same moment. It is very romantic both ways, don't you think?"

No argument could beat that, she got me. I stood petrified for a couple of seconds with an open mouth, staring at her, feeling the excitement and desire building up inside of me. She knew exactly what strings to pull on. I did not manage to say nothing more than "Oh my." and to give her a shocked smile.

"Let's go then" She said, got up and went to the door. Still recovering from the initial shock and while trying to persuade myself it was real I got up too, grabbed a blanket from the nearby table and followed her out.

The slope under the porch was not further than few stairs down, couple meters of a stone walk around the house and another couple of steps on the bare wet grass, but it felt like ages. I thought about how much I loved her. She was incredibly crazy and never ceased to amaze me in an infinite surprising ways. And even more when it came to our love games. She had a fantasy like none other. One time she asked me to go sparring with her and when the rage and adrenaline took over both of us she allowed me to impale her in a bit different way than the sport rules suggested. Another time she pretended to be overly upset and angry over some futile matter and before I realized what was going on she basically raped me. You wouldn't find another such in millions.

The rain was intense. We didn't go further than two steps downstairs and we were already soaking wet. I followed her couple steps behind with the blanket over my shoulder watching her playing with the rain. She untied her long straw hair letting them heavily fall on her back on the equally wet blue t-shirt and rose her head towards the streams of rain. As she danced between the drops with her wet t-shirt and her cute orange shorts adherent to her perfect body I realized that she had no undies. She must have planned something since the morning and just waited for the right opportunity. With her one could never be sure. So carefully thought love plots and conspiracies, but I doubt that any of the crazy ufologists could find such satisfaction and joy in it as we did. She loved playing with me like that. Humbly took the role of the nice and gentle princess but always ready to pull the strings when she needed. Or wanted.

We arrived at the desired spot. I unfolded the blanket and spread it out on the grass. But before I had the chance to flatten it properly, she kissed and hugged me so intensely I dropped the blanket and forgot about anything else. I burrowed my hand into her hair and enjoyed her kisses along with the loud thunder sounds with closed eyes. I didn't even notice that she untied my jeans, nor how they fell on the ground. Then she made a step back so I could take away my shirt. In the meantime she managed to roll up and throw away her soaking wet t-shirt, exposing her beautiful round breasts. She hugged me again. I kissed her on her neck and slowly continued towards her right ear. I gently bite her earlobe and started chewing and licking it. She loved that.

I think heard her giggling for a moment. She hugged me even tighter as she closed her eyes and bite her lip while I continued playing with her ear. After what might have been not more than a minute but felt much longer, she turned around and rose her hands to adjust her hair. Her breasts fitted perfectly into my hands as I grabbed her and gently squished and played with them. The sudden build of hormones put her bit off balance and she exhaled delightfully and leaned towards me. Her hands slowly fell down and she touched her thighs. Her left hand disappeared on the side of her shorts while the right one caressed my cheek as she turned back again and gently pushed me down onto the wet blanket.

We did not even pay any attention to the intensifying rain anymore. As I was lying on the blanket and she sat on me and slowly swiped down until her wet orange shorts touched my hard manhood. She slowly moved back and forth before she lifted one of her legs into a strange kneel above me and carefully took off one leg o of her shorts. She almost tore them apart by this, I was surprised they could stretch so much. Then she took them off for good, threw them god-knows-where and sat on my belly again, then slid down with her wet pussy lips kissing my lap. They touched the tip of my rock hard cock and continued even further, rubbing the top side of it. Up and down, few times over.

Then again but this time she bent her back towards me and I felt entering her tight smooth pussy. She leaned her head back and bit her lip in an excited smile. As she started moving back and forth, breathing heavily and slowly building up the speed, I closed my eyes from the pleasure and listened only to the thunders and enjoyed it with every centimetre of my body, as I am sure she did too. I could only notice the flashes of the lightning through my closed eyes while I felt my beloved riding me fast and the raindrops beating on my body.

We were both on the edge for some time already, but apparently neither of us wanted to end it. Instead we were enjoying every touch and every second. It felt like if each moment lasted for hours. Then a lightning hit a tree in the forest just beyond our garden followed by an intense and loud thunder sound. It was too far to do us any harm, but it was scary. Our hearts stopped beating for a second. We came at the same time. All this adrenaline with the excitement, fear and pleasure rendered us motionless and I could only feel the first pulse before it blinded me entirely. I felt her lie on me when she lost control of her muscles as the warm juices filled her insides.

We were lying like that for some time feeling only the other's hard and fast heartbeat and heavy breathing. When my cock started to limp, she finally rolled aside lying on her back on the blanket next to me, smiling from the pleasure and excitement. Stream of a white liquid was dripping from her pussy being washed of by the rain. She turned her head to me and kissed me. For a moment I felt sad that it is over, but I knew she was definitely already making up another no-less crazy scheme for the next time. So we were just lying, letting the rain wash our hot and sweaty bodies and watched the storm passing by.