The Sperm Donor

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nice fucking shot, Dickey!" Melody exclaimed, her hand now saturated with sperm. "I know you have more jizz in there! Keep it coming!"

Once more he grunted loudly and bucked his hips hard, forcing out ropes of hot cream high up into the air. The women stared up the thick, white streams as they flew across the room, some impacting on the ceiling while others splashed into various objects in the nearby vicinity.

"It's like a god-damn fireworks display!" Dr. LeClair cried. "It's everywhere!"

No sooner had she finished speaking than Dickey's cock exploded with a solid barrage of white hot splooge, which soon broke up into various sizes of white, gelatinous globs, held momentarily in mid-air before crashing onto the floor. This was followed by a steady stream of cum that was forcefully ejected from his cock without interruption. Rope after rope after rope of sperm sailed out gracefully into the air in front of the shocked crowd, thrilling them beyond words.

"My God!" Jill cried. "It's fucking unbelievable!"

The hands of the three women were now soaked with cum. Even their forearms and parts of their upper torsos were now soiled with Dickey's special effluence. Yet they kept masturbating him, heedless of their own situation. Dickey was sweating like a pig and taking in great draughts of air, his chest heaving under the influence of his powerful orgasm.

Suddenly his balls ballooned up and tightly hugged the base of his shaft, forcing him to cry out. "Oh fuck!"

A long, milky white jet of cock juice flew up and hit the ceiling, which then traveled a few feet further before splashing into the air vent above the side door. Another blast quickly followed. And for the second time that day it ended up striking the base of the potted spider plant that stood on top of the medical supply cabinet. The massive wad of spunk entirely coated the bottom portion of the clay pot, with the rest of the sperm collecting on top of the cabinet.

"Fucking excellent!" somebody cried.

Dickey's cock exploded once again, this time shooting out a series of blasts that struck the first few rows of unoccupied chairs. He followed up with several more volleys that were quickly beginning to diminish in their effect, finally culminating in one more giant load that sailed straight up above the grinning faces of the crowd and down onto the platform itself. He was done.

"Oh my God that was fucking great!" Melody cried, rising her hands and arms up for all to see.

Christiana threw her, and the two nurses, towels as the audience rewarded them with a tumultuous applause.

"I have to say that was the biggest cumshot I've ever seen in my life!" Ivy said, her face all lit up. "It was simply amazing!"

"It sure was!" Jill agreed. "I couldn't keep count of all the ejaculations!"

"That new version of your drug is something else, Christiana," Dr. LeClair said. "Watching him cum like that was so...so intensely erotic."

"I know exactly what you mean," Christiana smiled. "The truth is that you never grow tired of it. I've seen hundreds of patients orgasm using EJAX and it's always a different experience for each one." She looked down at Dickey. "Are you okay?"

"I'm...all right," he replied, trying to catch his breath.

"I can't believe what you just did, Dickey!" Melody said as she finished wiping her hands. "Look at this place. It's covered in cum!"

He smiled. "Look!" he told her, staring down at his cock.

Before everyone's eyes, his penis, now having expelled the remainder of the sperm stored in his testicles, began to twitch and then slowly contract, with his scrotum diminishing in size at the same time.

"Wow!" Annie exclaimed as she stared at the transformation. "Look at that! His penis is becoming flaccid!"

"And his scrotum too!" Ginny added.

Dickey was thrilled to see his penis and testicles return to their normal size and sighed a heavy sigh of relief.

"You're now free of the drug, Dr. Hatfield," Christiana told him.

"Thank God!" he replied. "It was like being on a rollercoaster!"

"I've never heard anyone refer to the experience in that way but I certainly can understand what you mean."

He turned to Dr. LeClair. "Can you please get this damn straightjacket off me?"

"Ladies," she said to the two nurses. "You may release him now."

Annie and Ginny removed the straightjacket and he stretched his arms out as far as he could and breathed deeply. "Oh, man. It feels good to be free!"

"Don't count on being free for long," Estelle said to him in a grim voice. "Your troubles are only just beginning."

"All right, Estelle," Sheila said. "Let's not get into that again, shall we?"

"No. I want him to understand that my friends and I are not going to let him get away with molesting us." She looked at Dickey. "Do you understand what I'm saying? We're going to rip you another asshole, asshole!"

Dickey looked her straight in the eye but was too exhausted to offer a reply.

"That's quite enough!" Dr. LeClair said to the stern-faced woman. "Let's leave it for another day."

Estelle glared at Dickey before saying a curt goodbye to Dr. LeClair and the other members of the staff. She exited the room with several of her friends and was soon followed by the other attendees.

"You'd better put on your clothes now, Dickey," Dr. LeClair said. "They're over there on the table."

Annie and Ginny were once again employed in cleaning the room while Dickey got dressed. A few times the girls inadvertently slipped on an errant stream of cum, which dotted the landscape like tiny pools of white on the black tile floor. In relatively short order the mess was completely cleaned up and the two nurses left to go home after saying goodbye to Dickey and the rest of the staff.

"Let's get out of here," Dr. LeClair said to Dickey and the others. "I think the cafeteria has a special going on today."

Dickey, looking on as Christiana, Sheila, and Melody walked out the door behind Dr. LeClair, found himself at a loss for words. "Do you really want me along?" he asked them.

"I want to speak to you, doctor," Dr. LeClair said to him without looking back.

He followed the women to the cafeteria where they took a table next to a window. It was now early evening and the cafeteria was relatively empty. After they had ordered some food Dr. LeClair looked at him uneasily and said in a grave voice: "They're going to ruin you, Dickey. You know that."

It was the last thing he wanted to hear.

Christiana was going to speak up but Dr. LeClair preempted her with a wave of her hand. "I know what you're going to say, Chrissy, but the fact remains that even despite his drunken state, he was abusive and sexually molested some very, very important women. Rubenstein is just the tip of the iceberg, and that's only because she's got the biggest, and meanest, mouth. Those other women you saw with her? They're some of our biggest donors. And Dickey here struck or groped at least three of them." She looked at Dickey. "I don't want to see you lose your license to practice. Even though I should belt you in the mouth for what you did."

"Do you really think Estelle will carry through with her promise?" Melody asked LeClair.

"Are you kidding? Of course, she will. She's a bitch with a capital 'B'; a rich, spoiled woman used to getting her way. Oh, she'll take our doctor down all right unless we do something to help him."

"Like what?"

"I don't know. I'll have to give it some thought. But if we don't Dickey's career is over."

"I'm surprised you're even considering helping me after the things I did," he said to LeClair. "I thought you guys hated me."

"We don't hate you," Sheila replied. "We were angry with you and you got punished just like we said you would be. But none of us wants to see you dragged under the heels of Rubinstein and her pals."

"I thought you liked her."

"Let's just say we tolerate her."

"We need her money," Dr. LeClair said in a soft voice. "This hospital survives on donations and the Rubinstein's write very big checks."

He cast his glance down at the floor. "I don't think you can do anything to help me. But I'm grateful for the thought."

"Now don't you go throwing in the towel just yet," Dr. LeClair said. "We medical professionals have to stick together, even if they sometimes fuck up."

"And boy did I fuck up!"

"Things may not be as dire as they seem," Christiana said to Dickey.

"What do you mean?" he replied.

She looked at LeClair. "I told you a little while ago that there might be an alternative to having Dr. Hatfield banned from practicing medicine."

"The odds are not in our favor, Christiana," Sheila said. "What do you have in mind?"

"Yes," Dr. LeClair added. "What do you have in mind?"

"There may be another way to placate Rubinstein and the other women Dickey assaulted. I don't know if it will work, but it's worth a try."

"Well, tell us what it is."

"It's going to involve some pain and humiliation on Dickey's part but it just might save his career. Now this is what I'm thinking..."

(TO BE CONTINUED.)

1...345678