The Seduction of Stacey and Tyler

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Intense jolts of electricity surged from her engorged clit through her trembling body. Jax tugged at her shorts and she instinctively lifted her round ass off the couch, letting him push them and her tiny thong down her thick shapely legs. She unbuttoned his shorts and reached inside them as Jax pulled off his shirt bearing his gorgeous body to her alcohol clouded eyes.

"You're so fucking hot," Stacey groaned wantonly. She glanced at the connecting door and her eyes widened when she saw Tyler standing there. His Tommy Bahama shirt was unbuttoned and his always coiffed hair was a mess. His left hand toyed with his nipples and his right rubbed his dick through his shorts. His obvious excitement calmed her trepidation and when Jax rolled on top of her she didn't protest.

Jax lax naked between Stacey's parted thighs. His big dick, slightly larger and thicker than Tyler's but not enormous, rubbed against her frothy cunt and she groaned loudly.

"Don't tease," she moaned. Her fingers curled into his slender hips, her painted pink nails digging into his flesh, as she coaxed him inside her needy pussy. She grunted softly and her pretty blue eyes closed for a moment and then rolled back in her head. Her hips gyrated slowly, her pelvis bumping against his as an expression of pure bliss danced on her beautiful face.

Tyler stepped closer and dropped his pants to the floor as he closed the connecting door behind him, closing the rest of the party guests off from them. His mind was clouded with a mix of beer, pot, molly and poppers and it seemed more like a dream than reality. His cock was rock hard and jutted proudly from his fit yet soft body. It pointed skyward betraying the depths of his excitement as he moved towards the couch in a daze.

Stacey grunted and moaned loudly with each powerful thrust of Jax's big delicious cock. The familiar knot in her belly tightened with each stroke and she raked her nails down Jax's strong back as her hips bucked wildly. She looked up and saw Tyler's erection hovering beside her lips. A smile spread across her lips and she willed him closer so she could suck it.

Her lips parted and the bulbous head of her boyfriend's cock slid into her mouth. He tasted like fresh cum and she moaned as a powerful climax rocked her thick, quivering body. She felt Tyler's strong hands on her head and she sucked him deep, taking him to the hilt while Jax continued to fuck her senseless. She was dazed and ravenous.

Her left hand moved from Jax's hard body to her boyfriend's strong legs. Tyler kept in shape by playing in a basketball league and his legs were the equal of Jax. Her hand moved up towards his balls and then back between his firm ass cheeks. She knew he liked having his butt fingered and she had even pegged him with a dildo a few times. She'd been a little freaked out when he first asked him to play with his ass while blowing him but she liked his kinky side and she loved the noises he made when she fingered and fucked his butt hole.

Tyler tensed when his girlfriend moved her hand between his ass cheeks. He loved when she did it but he was afraid that she'd notice his sloppy, disheveled state and he wasn't ready to explain what he'd been doing in the other room with Kevin and Max. It wasn't the first time he'd fooled around with a guy. He had experimented in college and he had jerked a guy off once after college but he'd done more with Kevin and Max than he'd ever done before.

Jax felt Tyler's hand on his ass and he smiled. Jax wasn't gay or even bisexual really, but he didn't mind a little incidental contact. He had seen his friends Max and Kevin in the other bedroom with Tyler shortly before Stacey found him. He had known Kevin his entire life. Kevin was gay and truth be told they had experimented together when they were young which is how Jax knew with absolute certainty that he was not gay.

Tyler's hand kneaded Jax's taut ass and inched closer to the bullseye. He had noticed Jax hitting on Stacey earlier in the day and all night at the party. He wasn't blind or clueless but he had sensed that Jax was an open minded guy and might be open to some group fun and he'd seen the way Stacey looked at Jax.

Stacey's finger slipped easily into her boyfriend's asshole. He was usually tight and dry but his butt hole felt slick and loose. She pushed deep and massaged his prostate as Jax continued to pound her soaking wet hole. She knew something was amiss but she was enjoying herself too much to care. She'd cum twice already and she felt another climax approaching as Jax's talented dick hit all of the right spots.

Tyler moaned and massaged Jax's ass. He had a great round ass and he had several ideas for what he wanted to do with him but he wasn't sure how they'd be received. He had already bottomed for both Max and Kevin, getting spit roasted in the other room, while Jax worked his magic with Stacey.

Stacey released a deep guttural moan as powerful waves of pleasure washed over her. She could hear Jax's breathing labor and she knew that he was finally getting close. He thrust deep and hard letting her ride the wave of incredible pleasure until her orgasm subsided.

Jax slowed once Stacey's climax ended. He was close and he was trying not to cum quite yet but Tyler had other ideas. Tyler reached between Jax's muscular thighs and cupped his balls. He caressed them briefly and then forced a finger into the black man's sexy ass making him groan like a whore.

Stacey's view of what Tyler was doing with his hand was blocked by Jax's body but she was sure that he was touching his ass. It freaked her out but at the same time it excited the hell out of the beautiful brunette. She had secretly watched gay porn from time and she liked the dynamic between two open minded masculine men.

Jax groaned loudly and rammed his dick balls deep. His cock grew bigger and harder as cum surged through the tumescent shaft and erupted inside Stacey's frothy cunt. He paused until his climax subsided and then began to thrust fast and furious turning her cum soaked cunt into a foamy mess.

Stacey felt him erupt inside her warm, possibly fertile womb and she groaned. She couldn't believe that he had cum inside of her and her stomach churned as she dealt with a moment of panic but it quickly subsided as his hard thrusts worked her back into a frenzy. His cock softened and Stacey moaned with disappointment. She wanted more and she pushed Jax aside and pulled Tyler between her widely spread legs.

Tyler pounded relentlessly into his girlfriend's sloppy wet pussy. He wanted to cum but the wealth of lube afforded by Jax's cum left too little friction to get him to the point of no return. He leaned down kissing her hard as his pelvis slammed into hers.

Stacey pushed Tyler off of her and down to the ground. Her usually passive and submissive nature had been overwhelmed be seething desire and she quickly straddled his waist. She impaled herself on his stiff dick and thrust her hips violently until she came hard. Her body shook and her pussy gripped his cock as she cried out loudly. Her head thrashed from side to side like a fish out of water and she clutched at her big breasts, squeezing them until they hurt. Her enjoyment of pain was a recent development in her ever evolving sexual proclivities and she cried out from the intense combination of pleasure and pain.

Jax stood over Tyler in a domineering posture. His spent cock still glistened from a combination of his cum and Stacey's juices and he looked down at Tyler with a playful grin. Tyler was a good looking guy with almost pretty facial features but at the same time his 5 o'clock shadow made him look very masculine.

"Please," Tyler croaked as he gazed with obvious desire at Jax's big flaccid cock.

"You sure your girl can handle that," Jax laughed. He sank slowly to his knees facing Stacey and looked into her gorgeous blue eyes. It was her eyes that first got his attention at the pool but only because her conservative one piece swimsuit did an admirable job at hiding how truly sexy her body was.

Stacey nodded eagerly and Jax fed his slimy spent dick into her boyfriend's waiting mouth. It blew her mind to see Tyler sucking cock. Never would she have dreamed that he was bisexual. His conservative ideals, dominant personality and masculine demeanor had hid his sexuality from her but his enthusiasm left little doubt in her mind that he'd done that before.

"You like that don't you Baby?" Jax asked softly as he wiggled his hips. His eyes closed for a moment and he stifled a low moan when Tyler wrapped his lips around his dick. It wasn't the first time he'd let a guy suck his dick and it probably wouldn't be the last. In his very limited experience, gay and bi men gave great head and he had no problem getting great head regardless who was doing the sucking.

Tyler sucked hard and the briny flavor of Stacey's pussy mixed with cum tickled his tongue. He was no stranger to the taste because he had gone down on his girlfriend numerous times after he'd cum inside her pussy. His hips thrust upwards, pounding his big pulsating cock into her depths. His cock head rammed against her cervix and his legs trembled. He couldn't believe what he was doing. He'd fantasized about that very thing countless times but he never honestly expected it to happen. Stacey, he figured, might be willing but sober he'd never have even tried. He was something of a control freak so he rarely let himself get that drunk. He usually drank light beer because it was easy to modulate but Kevin and Max had gotten him high and then offered him ecstasy and the next thing he knew he was making out with both of them. Even in his most secret fantasies he hadn't considered kissing a guy but it had been surprisingly enjoyable and it had lead to much more drug dazed sexual experimentation.

Jax grew rigid, recovering from his climax quickly, and his hips began to thrust slowly forcing his cock into Tyler's throat. He buried his dick in the other man's mouth and grabbed his head, holding it there until Tyler's eyes began to bug out.

Stacey bent forward and Jax slipped his dick out of Tyler's mouth, allowing her to taste his dick while he scooted forward until his asshole was against the other man's mouth.

Tyler had never licked a guys ass before but he had done so to Stacey and he didn't hesitate with Jax. He pushed the point of his tongue against Jax's sphincter while his girlfriend simultaneously rode his cock and slobbered on Jax's knob. It was surreal and he felt his balls tighten.

Stacey slammed her body against Tyler and he erupted inside her. His load felt huge and it leaked from her hole as his dick went slack inside her. They had all been fucking for well over an hour and her pussy was sore. Her jaw ached and the fire in her belly was but a smoldering ash but she had one task remaining. She grabbed Jax's shaft and pumped hard while she sucked on the tip. She could hear her man tonguing his asshole and Jax started to moan wildly.

His seed exploded forcefully into her mouth and she let him fill it, holding the thick warm cream in her cheeks for a special treat for Tyler.

Jax rolled away and collapsed onto the floor beside them. His chest heaved and his eyes closed. Sweat covered his chocolate brown body from head to toe and he opened his eyes and looked over at the happy couple.

Stacey continued to straddle Tyler's waist. His soft cock had slipped from her pussy and cum was oozing out of it, covering his pelvis like a honey dipped glazed donut. Her soft lips were pressed tightly against Tyler's and their mouths were both open wide.

Tyler laid on his back. His body was sore and his head was spinning as he and Stacey kissed deep and wet. Jax's cum splashed in the warm cavern of their joined mouths and their tongues entwined stirring the thick cream into a frothy mess. It seeped from the corners of their lips and ran down the sides of his face while he hugged his beautiful girlfriend tight in his arms.

Stacey kissed Tyler deep. She felt even closer to him after the shared experience and she purred like a happy kitten into his mouth as they both swallowed the remaining globs or Jax's cum. She sucked playfully on Tyler's tongue and then backed her lips away from his. She looked into Tyler's gorgeous eyes and smiled.

"That was fucking amazing," she said in a low raspy tone. Her mind was blown and she knew at that moment that there was no one else on the planet for her. They were made for each other.

"Absolutely fucking amazing," Tyler replied weakly. He felt his bond with Stacey grow stronger and they gazed into each others eyes for several minutes without speaking.

"I need to get some sleep," Jax said, breaking the spell for the moment. "You're welcome to join me in bed." He flashed a wry playful grin and rose to his feet.

They both smiled at him and then looked back at each other.

"No I think we need to go back to our room and digest what just happened," Tyler said as he looked at Stacey for validation.

"Yes we do but we will see you tomorrow. Or later today." She grinned and climbed off her sexy boyfriend.

They both dressed and did the walk of shame across the beach to their neighboring hotel. The sun was beginning to rise as they walked hand in hand across the white sandy beach. Tyler knew what he wanted and he hoped that she felt the same way. There was no one he wanted in his life besides her and he made up his mind that he would ask her to marry him before the trip was through.

12