The Seduction of Laura Ch. 02

Story Info
Finally breaking my housemate's resistance completely.
2.7k words
4.47
45k
9

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/28/2022
Created 04/19/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was some undefined time in the early hours, and I felt like I was in a dream. I was kneeling down on the bathroom floor, my beautiful housemate Laura sitting on the toilet next to me, her jeans and panties in a heap on the floor, her slim, bare legs stretched out, and my fingers inside the deliciously tight slickness of her still-twitching cunt.

Laura may have had her long-term boyfriend, but I'd known she wanted me from the moment we met. I knew I could persuade her to go with lust over loyalty, and tonight my persistence had paid off. A line had been crossed, one which could never be undrawn.

But making Laura cum could only be the beginning. If this was to be a one-off, I would make sure it was the best one-off possible. If she was to wake up tomorrow and decide it was all a mistake, I'd better have something to remember.

I looked down at her, her gorgeous eyes still closed, and moved my gaze slowly across her prostrate body. Her small breasts still covered, her top riding up over her ribcage, the smoothness of her stomach, her navel, the delicate film of hair running down the swell of her belly, the first dark curls of her pussy, then the tangled brown tufts, damp with sweat and sex, and finally my hand on her cunt, in her cunt.

I tried to memorize the feeling of my fingers inside her, to commit to memory the interior of Laura's cunt, the soft folds of her pussy lips, the delicate proudness of her clit, the roughness of her pubic hair against my hand.

I smiled at the thought of what I'd just done to her, how I'd broken down her resistance, her reluctance, and seduced her till she could fight no longer. And when Laura gave in to what she wanted, when she let me inside her so readily, I knew I couldn't stop there.

As her breathing began to slow, and her stretched-out legs relaxed again, Laura looked up at me. Before she said anything I leaned forward and kissed her again, and she kissed me back, unquestioningly, almost obediently.

As our tongues briefly entwined, I slowly eased my fingers from her slick cunt. I felt Laura moan quietly into my mouth as I did this, and then I broke our embrace. With my hand under her ass, and my other arm beneath her knees, I lifted her up off the toilet seat.

Laura wrapped an arm around my shoulders and, leaving her panties and jeans behind, I carried her bare-legged back through the kitchen and the sitting room and into her bedroom. She looked up at me as we moved, and I leant down to kiss her again. Laura half-smiled, and closed her eyes again.

I walked over to her bed, and laid her down gently on the sheets. Laura turned on her side, away from me, but I moved to sit beside her. Her cute little arse was there before me, her bare legs, and I began softly running my fingers up and down the backs of her legs, stroking her thin, taut thighs, exploring the contours of her naked bum.

I half-expected Laura to move my hand away, to tell me that that was enough, but she said nothing. Instead, we stayed as we were, Laura facing away from me, and me stroking her. She just lay there on her side, her legs naked, her top half still fully clothed.

I stopped pretending to be interested in every inch of her, and turned my attention solely to her ass, running my fingers up and down her crack, down to the junction of her legs, then back up to her waist, slowly, again and again. I paused now and again to feel the soft swell of her ass cheeks cupped in my hand, remembering her.

And I waited.

I don't know how long I did this for - time hardly mattered - but finally, Laura stirred. Stretching out and straightening her right leg, she twisted round to look at me.

"You shouldn't be here," she whispered, reaching across languidly to stroke my arm.

"I know," I replied. "But I'm not going anywhere. Not now."

"What if I said you had to go?" Laura said, looking uncertainly at me.

"I'd ignore you," I said.

"Oh would you?" she smiled. "And what if I ordered you?"

"I'd still ignore you," I smiled back. "Going isn't an option. I'm staying with you, especially like this."

I placed my hand on her stomach, and stroked her naked skin again, pushing my fingers under the hem of her top.

Laura didn't say anything, but just smiled back at me. Then she took a deep breath, as if to steel herself.

"This isn't right," she said. "I've got a boyfriend. You can't be here."

"You're probably right," I replied. "But I'm not going anywhere. Not with you like this."

Laura stared it me for a moment.

"It's not fair," she muttered.

"What isn't?" I asked.

"You," she said. "Me. Us. It isn't fair that I have to choose between you and Mark."

It was the first time she'd spoken his name all evening, and I felt a brief pang of guilt. I didn't much care for Mark, but neither did I hate him. It just happened that I wanted his girlfriend.

I looked at Laura, and then I leaned forward, grabbing her arm firmly, and kissed her, slowly, and deeply, and lingeringly. She wasn't going to get a choice tonight.

Laura closed her eyes again, and unresistingly let me kiss her. I moved my right hand onto her left hip, holding her there, keeping her from turning away again.

Seeming to understand, Laura twisted further round on the bed, shifting her hips to face me as we kissed. It was subtle, incremental, but another line had been crossed, as though she was ready to go along with whatever happened next.

I broke our embrace and Laura re-opened her eyes. Fixing her gaze, I forced my hands under her pink sweater and her white cotton top, lifting them over her head as she raised her hands obediently. I cast them onto the floor beside the bed.

Turning back to Laura, I just sat there for a moment, smiling, admiring her as she waited before me in bare-armed, bare-legged beauty.

Laura half-smiled back, waiting for me to move. I was in control, and still fully clothed, whilst she was wearing only her bra. It was a simple, black, lace-trimmed thing, but the loveliness of her part-revealed tits was what really mattered. Small, as I'd always known, but right now the most beautiful imaginable.

I leant forward to kiss her again, moving one hand from her waist, across her smooth, skinny stomach, up over her ribcage, memorizing the feel of her skin against my fingers. Gazing into her eyes, pressing my mouth against hers, I moved my hand gently across her chest and up onto her bra.

Laura exhaled, and closed her eyes, and I thrilled to feel her nipples hard through the lacy fabric. Forcing my hands underneath her, I lifted her up off the bed slightly, just far enough to get to the clasp of her bra and unfasten it, slip it from her arms and toss it aside with the rest of her clothes.

Finally, Laura was naked.

"You're so pretty," I whispered, as I stroked her face, her petite body stretched out on the bed beside me. "The most beautiful girl I've ever seen."

"Shut up," she grinned, reaching up to run her fingers through my hair. "You're talking rubbish."

"Maybe I am," I said, "but I've dreamed about you like this so many times. Ever since I first saw you."

"The feeling's mutual," Laura said, and then she paused, another pang of guilt suddenly hitting her. "But you really shouldn't be here," she sighed. "Not like this."

"You're right," I replied, and stepped back off the bed.

Quickly, whilst Laura watched me, and before she could say anything else, I stripped off down to my underwear, then moved back in next to her on the sheets.

"And I definitely shouldn't be doing this," I said, shifting down the bed.

"No...," Laura began, but before she could say anything else, I pushed her legs apart and moved my head down between her thighs. Her brief complaint became a moan of pleasure, her principled dissent over-ruled by simple desire.

With my face millimetres from Laura's pussy, I paused, inhaling, taking her in, then breathing out, listening to her sighing with pleasure and frustration. Finally, I had my face between her legs. Finally I was seeing her in all her glory, and Laura's cunt was as beautiful as the girl herself.

She writhed, thrusting herself towards me, her little ass wriggling on the bed, her hips pushing up, her legs spreading wider. As I wanted, Laura was offering herself to me, and she began to cum again almost as soon as I pushed my tongue inside her cunt. She was wet already, and circling her tight asshole with my thumb, then kneading her clit with my forefinger, I insinuated two more fingers inside her.

Laura grabbed the back of my head, pulling me against her as she thrust her groin into my face, and, biting her lip to suppress a scream, she came with a sudden wildness I hadn't imagined she was capable of.

Thrashing and groaning, she wrapped her legs around me, enveloping me tightly as wave after wave of orgasm swept through her skinny body. I hardly had to do anything; simply enjoy the feeling of making another man's girlfriend cum so hard.

Finally, Laura began to slow down, and I assumed she would pause like she had done in the bathroom; that she would catch her breath before doing anything else. But she barely stopped, and instead kicked out from underneath me, pushing me onto my back with a new-found force.

I was rock hard already, but her aggression only made me more so. Laura jumped on top, straddling me, and wrenched my boxer shorts down, freeing my cock. Then she shifted forward, positioning her cunt onto the middle of my shaft, and began grinding herself over my shaft.

Her pussy juices mixed with my pre-cum, and soon Laura was sliding slickly back and forth. Such was the slipperiness of her cunt, I could feel my cock being enveloped by her parting lips each time she moved. I was inside her without being inside her.

Laura's movements got faster, her hip-grinding increasing in rhythm as I held onto her waist, her delicious cunt sliding up and down over my shaft with increasing speed.

I waited for her desire to overwhelm her, but though she was now rocking rapidly back and forth, her head thrown back, her eyes closed, Laura never made the move to take my cock inside her. It was as if that would finally make her unfaithful to Mark, as if somehow it would be ok if I didn't actually fuck her. I realised this just as suddenly as I realised I was going to come.

I held my moment, waiting that little bit longer, hoping she'd lose herself completely. As she gasped harder and harder, higher and higher, I knew my moment was imminent. It was just about timing.

In my head, I began counting down the number of times Laura's hips would grind against me before I buried my cock in her cunt.

Five more.

I placed my hands on the sides of Laura's thighs and held her as she moved.

Four more.

I watched her tiny tits tremble as she slid herself over me.

Three more.

I moved my hands round further to clasp the soft curves of her ass.

Two more.

I felt Laura press her clit hard against the head of my shaft as she ground herself even more firmly against me.

One more.

As if she knew how close I was to cumming, Laura almost stopped, and then ground herself painfully slowly over me. Thrusting against me, tormenting me, she threw her head back and closed her eyes.

I held on desperately till her pussy inched its way to the head of my cock, then in a single move I wrapped my arms around Laura's waist, grabbed her ass, held her in place, and sat up, driving my shaft up fully inside her.

"Oh!" she exhaled as I finally penetrated her. "Oh, God, yes! Oh, fill me! Fill me!"

And grabbing her ass even more tightly, I gladly fulfilled Laura's demand, cumming hard, and fast, and gloriously inside her wonderful cunt. Lost in her need, Laura pushed herself hard down upon me, demanding me, and with thrust after thrust I pumped my semen deep into her belly.

"Oh God!" she screamed. "Oh, you bastard! You absolute fucking bastard!"

I knew then, that whether she'd wanted to or not, Laura had cum again.

Right then though, I was thinking only of myself. For months, all I'd wanted to do was to break down Laura's resistance, to wear away at her will until she couldn't hold out any longer.

I wanted her like nothing I'd ever wanted before. I knew she wanted me too, and that only made it harder. I simply had to undress her, to have her naked before me, to touch her and taste her and finally fuck her. And now I'd done it.

As my orgasm began to subside and the waves of pleasure receded, I wondered if I'd gone too far. Had I fucked her once, but now lost her forever? Laura slumped forward against me, her arms wrapped round me, her head pressed against my chest, and I looked down at her.

"Are you ok?" I asked, but she didn't respond. She just carried on panting, her heart pounding madly against me.

"Laura?" I asked again. "Are you ok?"

"Mmm," she mumbled, and lifted her head to look up at me. She looked slightly dazed, but she was smiling.

"No, you bastard, I'm not." she grinned, eventually. "I've never cum three times in one night before."

And then she pushed me backwards on the bed, returning her head to rest against my chest.

"Jane was right," she said, after we'd lain there for a while.

Jane was a mutual friend, a girl who looked like butter wouldn't melt, but who transformed under the influence of alcohol. She and Laura often talked conspiratorially when we were all out drinking.

"How do you mean?" I asked.

"Jane told me you'd be good in bed," Laura continued. "She said that you could dance, and that no guy who could dance would be bad in bed."

I said nothing. Jane was just guessing, but I was hardly going to argue. I just smiled to myself, and reached down to squeeze Laura's lovely ass again, to remind myself I was really there.

A moment later, as if absolute confirmation, I felt my cum begin seeping from her cunt.

"Oh dear," Laura said, sitting up suddenly, and my half-flaccid cock slid out from inside her. "Look what you've done to me."

Laura moved to get up and leave the room, but I grabbed her arm to stop her.

"What are you doing?" she complained, but I held on.

For a moment I said nothing. I just watched my cum oozing from Laura, dripping onto the bed, sliding down the inside of her leg, watched her looking at me in puzzlement and displeasure. Finally I spoke.

"I'm just doing as you said," I grinned. "Looking at what I've done to you."

"Oh, very nice," Laura replied. "Well I hope you're proud of yourself," she said, but only half-seriously.

I was. I was also wondering what Mark would make of it, if he knew, but I decided not to say anything. I just smiled again.

"OK," I said. "You can go. For now."

And I was still smiling as I watched Laura's pert form as she padded over to her wardrobe, slipped into a dressing gown and crept off to the bathroom.