The Right to Surrender Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Although I was plumbing new depths of depravity even for me I could not stop my mind wandering to Norman and Maya. I wanted Norman here seeing my current denouement. I wanted to see his pleasure at my humiliation. And more I wanted to see what he was doing to and with Maya, hell wanted to join in with it and here I was stuck as a vagrant cum bucket for the next however many hours. I also worried that Norman reveal the truth to Maya of how I ended up in this situation and my part in luring her in with me.

I came round from my ruminations as a flood of sour, vinegary fluid burst into my throat suddenly as one of the tramps came in my mouth, that seemed to set off the other one and before I knew it I had both their loads of watery sperm mixing in my mouth and down my gullet. A third stepped up and presented his cock to me but when I opened my mouth rather than fuck it he started to piss into it.

Of course this was not the first time since I had submitted to Norman that I had been used as a human urinal but this was definitely the most disgusting and degrading. The tramp targeted my open mouth but also gave his cock a shake to make sure he coated my face and hair in piss too. And yet I held my mouth open, I did nothing to move I just knelt there and took this treatment and wanted to take my hand and play with myself while I was abused like this. When he finally dried up I just knelt there with drips of urine falling from me and the dog wandered over to interview me, they made a crude joke about it to me little realising that the thought turned me on even more.

They dragged me up and bent me over an overturned metal barrel. It was caked in dirt and that was rubbed into me as I was stretched over it with a tramp on either side. Soon enough the one behind me was balls deep in my pussy while the one in front of me was fucking my mouth real deep, and then the barrel started rocking backwards and forth with their actions, impaling me one way then the other, like I was plugged into a fucking machine.

Between the motion of the barrel moving with their thrusts and the constant gagging I was feeling sick and eventually I couldn't stop myself puking up all over the cock that was just withdrawing from my mouth. The tramp gave me a withering look, like I was a piece of shit on his (tattered) shoe but just ploughed his hard dick in again and I had the further humiliation of tasting my own sick. How could I be aroused at this treatment? I was sick and twisted and loving it.

The tramp fucking me from behind came inside my pussy and withdrew and I felt his cum slip down my inner thighs before he was replaced by one I couldn't see. This guy went after my ass and forced his dick into my tight asshole, I would have gasped but at that moment the guy in my mouth exploded and filled my mouth with more cum to mix with the vomit and the aftertaste of piss. I slowly slid off the barrel but the guy butt fucking me kept inside me and continued to pound my ass, squatting behind me and drilling down as my face lay on the dirt encrusted cobbles, and my naked body just took it all. A couple of the tramps came up over me and spat down on me and stood there and pissed on me, calling me all sorts of names, mostly to do with me being a cop. I burned with humiliation and excitement at being treated like this.

When they were done the guy in my ass halted, pulled himself out and moved round, dragging me up by my piss soaked hair and rammed his shit stained cock into my mouth then I sucked him until he came, all while the tramps dog sat across from me watching me. I felt lower and more worthless that that poor emaciated animal. They took a break and produced a bottle of whiskey, I recognised it as having once belonged in my drinks cabinet. It had been my father's pride and joy a rare malt, I had inherited it when he had passed away and every time I looked at it it had reminded me of Daddy. Now here it was being passed around and guzzled from by a gang of disgusting tramps that had just gang fucked me and I just sat on my ass and watched them drink my whiskey while I fingered myself, I felt disgusted with myself. It didn't stop me though.

They finished that bottle that Norman must have stolen from my flat in no time at all and the female tramp took it and crawled between my legs and jammed the neck into my pussy and fucked me with it hard. As I leaned back to accept my bottle fucking a couple more tramps appeared around my face and began wanking over me.

I looked into the eyes of the female tramp as she fucked me with my bottle. They were piercingly blue and blazed with intensity and hatred as she plunged the glass neck in and out of me harder and harder, driving me closer to climax with each thrust. I closed my eyes and concentrated on cumming, barely even feeling the continual splatter of semen on my upturned face from the men. I had to open my mouth to first pant, then groan, then squeal and the cum poured into my mouth but I didn't care and seconds later I came, gushing and squirting . The bitch caught some of my own ejaculate in the bottle and promptly turned it upside down and dripped it into the mess in my mouth before hurling the bottle away. I winced as it shattered into a million tiny pieces when it hit aa wall and could not help but think of my father.

The rest of the evening passed in a blur of cum and piss as I was thoroughly gang fucked by them all in all my available holes. By the time they finally ran out of interest in me I was left lying on my back, exhausted and glazed in cum, my hair stiff with cum and aching all over. My God it had been exciting though. But once they were done with me they lost complete interest in me and basically just left me to slowly get to my hands and knees and literally crawl from the alley back to where I found my raincoat discarded in a puddle. I used the rancid water to wash my face somewhat before making the long, tiring and sore with every step journey back to my flat, my mind already racing with what Norman had done with Maya.

*

I slowly made my way up the stairs to my flat with what must have been the worst luck imaginable as at every floor my neighbours seemed to be out. I tried to hide the state I was in but wearing nothing but a ragged, dirty raincoat and collar it was pretty pointless. And then as I trudged up the final flight to Norman's flat I heard the unmistakable report of a gun. I stopped dead for a moment then hurried up the stairs forcing my weary legs to climb though it hurt them and the bouncing my breasts did as I moved made the badge in my nipple twinge with every step. And then when I made the landing there stood Maya, smoking gun in her hand and I knew that everything was up, I stared at her and wondered if he had been serious when he had told me what would happen if anything were to happen to him...

*

I came back from my memories with Mistress Nicki plucking her strap on from my ass with an audible pop.

"You're lucky day bitch, I got a deal to do with someone, get round here and clean your mess up before I go!"

I scuttled round on hands and knees and took her fake cock in my mouth and sucked it clean, Nicki and her comrades looking down at me like I was the feeble, piece of shit that we all knew I was. She finished up and left me on my knees in my cell awaiting my next visitor, would it be The Warden who was a sadistic fucker with a liking for using me as an ashtray? Officer Ramirez, the bodybuilding screw who used my tongue rather than a cloth to clean her taut body or one of the other prisoners who so enjoyed taking out their frustrations on a former police officer? I knelt there and wondered and began playing with myself, whoever it was they couldn't arrive soon enough for me...