The Renter Ch. 02

Story Info
An awkward meeting.
1.5k words
4
4.7k
3

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 10/29/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's Saturday. I leave my baby asleep. I pee, then slip into my ankle length scarlet silk robe.

Maggy, the grey cat from the animal shelter that lets us serve her sits beside me on the patio bench. I scratch her ear and sip my coffee.

It's mid July so the sun has been up for hours. Through the sliding door comes my Tammy. The sweetest little sissy faggot wife an old cross dressing queen could ever hope for. So beautiful in her frilly pink satin baby doll, her blond hair all tangled. She joins us with her coffee and a peck on the cheek.

We've been together for four years, married for two and a half.

"Anything planned for today?"

"Just mowing the lawn and weeding." Her hand strokes the top of my thigh.

"Mee!" says Maggy. She hops down in disgust because I stopped scratching her ear and struts away twitching the tip of her tail to show her anger.

Tammy's hand continues stroking my thigh. "Not ready for breakfast yet, are you?"

Within minutes her palms are flat on the shower wall. My cock is deep in her boy cunt, my right arm around her smooth flat young chest and my left hand fondling and stroking her clitty. She's a snug little piece.

"Mm, Mimi." She moans as I make love to her. I take slow strokes into her snug boy pussy. I stroke her sweet clitty. By beautiful baby.

I cum. I stay deep inside her and keep stroking her until she cums too.

I put on my bra and panties. Did I tell you I took the buy out from work? No, well that's another story. I celebrated by using the check to buy myself a set of 'D' cup implants. Well, for both of us really.

So, jeans, a shirt and work boots and I do the yard work before it gets too hot.

Tammy still hasn't come out. But no one at her school questions a male teacher with a pony tail and a couple of tiny ear studs. Sure different from when I went to school in the dark ages. Boys had to wear proper trousers, no jeans, and girls skirts or dresses.

Around home though she's never 'Thomas'. When I finish the yard work she's changed into her pale yellow sundress with the white polka dots and two inch heel cream pumps.

"OK sweetheart, tell me. You were tossing and turning all night. What's the matter?"

"Oh, Mimi, it's my older sister Jean." She never talks about her family, other than they disowned her, she has an older sister and younger brother, and her parents live in Victoria B.C. "She's coming here Monday for a three day conference or something and wants to see me. What'll I do?"

"Oh, that doesn't sound too bad dear.'

"She's the one that outed me and turned the family against me."

"Oh, Honey." I reach across the kitchen table and take her hand.

"She was away on another business trip. It ended a day early, so she caught a redeye, thinking of surprising her husband, Rex. She came into their apartment quietly, undressed and slid into bed.

"When I felt a hand stroking my cock I muttered 'Oh Rex. Again!'.

"That's when the screaming and yelling started."

I managed not to laugh at the farcical image in my imagination.

"Wow!"

"Yes, wow. I grabbed me clothes and got out of there. My phone started ringing at six. Mother. She said I was going to kill father, and they never wanted to s-s-see m-m..." She started crying. I went around the table and pulled her to the feet and held her.

My poor sweetie. "Oh, baby." She cried and cried as I cuddled her as best I could. My sweet little baby.

When she was all cried out we sat on the couch, holding hands and one arm over her shoulder as she leaned against me.

"So when is she coming?"

"Monday. She'll be here 'till mid week. What'll I DO?" She started crying again.

"Why don't you find where she's staying, and meet her there for lunch?"

"But.."

"I'll go with you dear. I'll be there for you. It'll be OK."

The rest of the day was subdued. But by bedtime she was in a better mood.

We both wore satin spaghetti strap knee length nighties. Me in pink, Tammy in gold. She started by cupping, then molesting my boobs. My nightie tented up. I stoked her long blond hair. "My baby."

She slid down and lifted the hem of my nighty to reveal my woodie. Such a gentle touch as she rolled my balls in her soft hands. She kissed my knob. She kissed it again. Then she swallowed.

"Mm, mm, mm." Her pretty little head bobbed up and down. Mm, mm, mmgh, gh gh." She swallowed all the way. My beautiful little knob gobbler.

"Baby, I cant! Here I.." She kept sucking 'till I was milked dry and my prostrate was tingling.

I pushed my tongue into her cum slick mouth. I started to go down.

"Mimi, would you just hold me? Please?"

I cuddled my sweetie. She a snuggler. Soon she was asleep and I lay listening to her breathing. I had a raging hardon. oh well.

Jean chose Wednesday for lunch at her hotel.

Tammy woke nervous as a cat. Turned down my offer of a blow job to calm her nerves. Now that's stress!

I wore my dark blue floral print long sleeve two inch below the knees dress and French blue two inch heel pumps.

Tammy must have tried on half a dozen outfits and combinations. She settled on a silver satin blouse, a light grey pant suit, and dove grey three inch pumps.

I figured it'd be safer if I drove. Also Tammy couldn't chicken out and turn the car around.

'' There she is." Tammy half stood and sort of waved at the tall slim brunette in the pale blue high collar blouse, pleated, below the knees, grey skirt and black spike heels.

The lady looked puzzled, maybe a bit annoyed. "I wasn't expecting you to be with anyone."

"Jean, this is my partner, Mimi. Mimi, my sister Jean."

"Pleased to meet you Jean. Please join us. We're starting with coffee, I'll signal the waitress."

Awkwaaaaaard!

"Well, Tom, um, look. Look, we've gone on like this for too long. Can we bury the hatchet? I didn't even know my brother was married."

"How did you find me?"

"Lance. He can find anyone I think. He found a friend of a friend who has your email. He promised not to tell your friend's identity."

"So, you and Lance..?"

"No. No. We tried after... But you know? We're friends again though. He got re-married to a lady he met at the supermarket of all places. Well, not an actual... Um, I'm babbling. How long have you two..?"

"We've been married two and a half years this past May. Mimi was my landlord, and we sort of hit it off. You, are you re-married?"

"Yes. Four years now. it was Bill who encouraged me to contact you, to um, you know.."

The ice broke. They caught up on family news. Well, Jean caught Tammy up.

IT was well after two when we finished lunch and headed home, after they promised to keep in touch.

After cleaning up the supper dishes my Tammy disappeared.

I was reading a Terry Pratchett 'Disc World' novel when my sweetie snuggled up beside me on the couch.

"Thanks for today. I really am glad you made me go. I never would have seen her."

"You're happy you did, then?"

"Oh ya."

A kiss on the lips and I went back to my book.

She did look cute as a bug in her short puff sleeve pink angora sweater and white and pink plaid mini skirt. On her feet were her block heel pink platforms. Her earrings were big red plastic hearts. Her makeup was slightly slutty with too much eye shadow, rouged cheeks, and shiny pink lip gloss. Her hand began stroking my thigh. Then it slid under the hem of my dress.

"Oo, look what I've found!" She lifted up my dress and pulled me out of my panties. "I think I'll just sit right down on my Mimi's lap."

I spread my knees. She wasn't wearing panties. I guided my cock in as she lowered herself with her back to me.

"Mm, Mimi!" Her hands were on my knees as she bounced up and down on my cock.

One arm around her waist, the other stroked up and down her soft fuzzy sweater, as I held her close to my chest and nuzzled her neck.

I fondled her balls and stroked her clitty. There's the magic tingle. I cum in her sweet boy cunt. I stroke hr until she cums too.

We shower and go to bed, both wearing satin nighties. Mine purple, hers yellow.

As I drift off I feel the thump of Maggy jumping onto the bed and soon she's purring under Tammy's arm.