The Reclusive Beauty

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Ah! Ah!"

Bucking her hips more fervently, her pussy pinched my finger. She needed this release desperately and I sensed she would not take it kindly if I backed off now. Hardening my tongue into a firm point, I lashed her clitoris. My finger plunged in and out of her sopping hole and I sucked her swollen mounds, forcing her right to the edge.

Would she go over or balance on the precipice, drawing it out? Some women jumped eagerly while others required a vigorous push.

Focusing my sucking directly on her clit, I gave her that push.

"Oh yes!" she exclaimed, "I'm going to-"

But I couldn't hear the rest of it because her thighs suddenly clamped around my head. Her pussy squeezed my finger and her ass came up off the cushions. I felt both of her hands clutching my head now as spasms racked her body.

I wanted so much to please this elegant lady. I felt in tune with her needs and I suspected that, unlike some women, she needed more stimulation at the moment of climax. So I cranked the suction up to the max and licked furiously at her engorged clit.

"Ah! Ah!" she shouted, all sense of decorum gone. "Oh god, yes!"

Sucking like a lamprey, I licked her most sensitive spot as fast and hard as I could. My finger, trapped by her clamping vaginal muscles, could only move about an inch, but I jackhammered her dripping hole as best I could.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she moaned, ass hovering a few inches above the divan. "Don't stop...mmmmmm...I'm still...ohhhhh..."

I just hung on as she released her orgasm all over my face. Her juice and my saliva coated my chin, warm and redolent of her pent-up lust. Her hole tunnel felt hot and slippery. Beneath my slavering tongue, her swollen clitoris grew even harder.

On the verge of climax myself, I pleasured her with all the fervor I could muster. She bucked and writhed beneath my mouth. Her heels ground against the hardwood floor and the divan squeaked from her thrashing. Her chest heaved with her panting breaths. It felt like she was tearing my hair out but I didn't stop.

At last she let out a long, "Ohhhhhh..." like a deflating balloon.

I tasted her spicy essence as I slowed my tongue. Her legs relaxed a bit and her ass settled back to the cushions. She relaxed the death-grip on my head but still held me in place, grinding shamelessly against my mouth. I slowed my licks further and pushed my finger fully inside her, flexing it a bit to give her a new sensation as her ardor cooled.

"Oh yesssss," she whispered.

Moaning, she made hip-circles against my dripping face, quieter now that the bulk of her orgasm had passed. I relaxed my lips and let the suction vanish. Slowly I withdrew my finger. My tongue continued its work, gently gliding through the folds of her flesh, no longer on her clitoris, bringing her down slowly.

Spreading her legs wide, she gazed down at me with those simmering blue eyes. Looking into her old, wise face as I licked her labia was incredibly erotic. I was proud to have satisfied this woman properly; I could see the appreciation in her expression. I ran my tongue over her swollen mounds for a full minute, never taking my eyes from hers, before finally pulling away.

I sat back on my heels and grinned at her. "Delicious," was all I said.

She gave me a coy look, her breasts rising and falling as her breathing slowed. "It's been so long..." she said wistfully, looking at me but, I suspect, thinking of a time many years ago.

"The pleasure was all mine," I said.

"Not yet it isn't," she replied with a wry half-smile.

She closed her legs and I felt a twinge of sadness as her flushed, glistening pussy disappeared from sight. Standing up, she shimmied her hips and her dress fell back into place as if nothing had happened. She held out her hand and I looked up at her, feeling a bit like a knight kneeling before his queen. The confidence of a woman whose beauty had controlled men for decades radiated from her, almost visible, like heat distortion waves on a desert highway.

I took her hand and wobbled to my feet.

She stepped close. Her animal aroma wafted to me again, along with the intoxicating scent of her pussy juice on my hands. There's no way she doesn't smell it, I thought. My cock felt like it was about to burst.

One button at a time, she slowly opened my denim work shirt. She pulled my shirt tails out of my jeans, watching my expression. Her fingers slithered through my chest hair.

"I like a natural man," she said. "In my day the stars were real men, like Clark Gable or Clint Walker. Today they all wax themselves. You can't tell the men from the women any more."

I just stood there, dick throbbing, waiting to see what she would do next. She slipped the shirt off my shoulders and tossed it aside.

Moving closer, she breathed into my pecs as she ran her hands up and down my torso. I'm a pretty muscular guy. Not a bodybuilder or anything, but I spend a lot of time working outdoors and I'm naturally burly. Mrs Miller is not the first woman to appreciate my "natural" physique, but her attention had me fighting the urge to hurl her to the floor and fuck her senseless. I sensed her unspoken rule: She was in charge now.

With agonizing slowness she unbuckled my pants, then unsnapped them. Then unzipped them just halfway. She slipped a hand inside my jeans but outside my underwear, eyes locked on mine. I was hard as a baseball bat and a little self-conscious at the huge slick of pre-cum on my briefs.

"Ooooh," she cooed as she stroked my hardness through the damp underwear.

I started to tense up. She took a half-step away and pulled her hand out of my pants. Nails tracing up my body, she took my nipples between thumbs and forefingers. I wondered what she was up to and then she gave them both a hard pinch.

"Ow," I said, wincing.

"Distracting, isn't it?" she asked, now rubbing my chest again. "I know you're close. My climax got you quite excited, hmmm?"

I could only nod, my nipples still stinging.

As she unzipped me the rest of the way, she said, "I intend to enjoy you at my leisure, Mr. Dustarr. You will not get release until I'm ready."

"I think you can call me David now," I said.

"David," she replied as she knelt before me, tugging down my jeans as she went.

I stepped out of them and kicked them aside. Her face was now level with my bulging crotch and soaked underwear. She ran a single, manicured fingertip along the slippery patch over my dick. It looked like I'd peed myself but she just smiled.

Then her fingers were in my waistband. Her nails drifted along my hips as she tugged the underwear down. Freed at last, my cock sprang out and slapped against my stomach before settling in at a forty-five degree angle. The head was shiny with pre-cum. A long string of viscous fluid dangled from the tip, twitching slightly in time with my pulse.

Placing both hands on my thighs, she brought her face close to my dick. Not touching it, but near enough that I could feel her hot breath. Looking up at me, her tongue slithered out and scooped up the drop of liquid that dangled from my cock head. She slowly lifted it, gathering the pre-cum, until her tongue just brushed the underside of my dick.

Holding my penis steady with a single finger on top, she pushed her hardened tongue underneath the base of my throbbing cock, pressing it against my urethra. Still maintaining eye contact, she pulled her tongue along my seven-inch length, drawing out my liquid.

I stood there, entranced, as this exquisite lady extracted a puddle of gleaming pre-cum from the engorged head of my cock. A shining pool of clear fluid shimmered in her cupped tongue, which she slathered over her lips before pulling the remainder into her smiling mouth. My dick twitched and I felt my balls start to tighten.

"Oh no, David," she said. "Be a good boy and spread your feet for me."

I wasn't sure what she was planning but I complied, widening my stance until my feet were a bit more than shoulder width apart. She reached up between my legs and I felt her fist press against me, pushing into my shaft between my balls and butthole. I knew this spot was called the perineum but I thought of it as my "pause button." I've used this trick myself, reaching back to mash my fingers into it while fucking if I wanted to put off my orgasm. Seems she knew about it too.

She pushed harder, forcing me to relax. I felt my balls drop and the pressure subside a bit. My dick stayed rock hard but I regained my control.

"Very good," she said, then leaned in and engulfed my cock.

The shock of her warm, moist mouth had me throbbing again in an instant. She mashed her fist into me, lifting me up on tip-toe. Her sapphire eyes twinkled as she took two-thirds of my length into her mouth until it hit the back of her throat. I closed my eyes just stood there, letting her work me.

Back and forth she bobbed, massaging my shaft with her lips, sucking lightly. Her fist stayed firmly in place. I wanted to grab her head and skull-fuck her until I drowned her in cum but I knew she wouldn't let me do that. This was about control, and I was happy to let her have it.

After a while she withdrew her fist as if sensing I had restrained my urge to spew. She stroked me with her surprisingly soft hand, licking the underside of my shaft, pausing at the end to slather and suck at the head.

A few minutes passed, but it could have been longer. Her attentions drove me to a state of delirium and I suspected my sense of time was not to be trusted. Still, I stood there and let her work.

Calling her an excellent cocksucker would be like calling Shakespeare an excellent writer. Her magical mouth did things I'd never felt before, and I've had more than my share of blowjobs. How many men has she been with, I wondered. Eventually I felt her hand and mouth leave me. My erection bobbed in mid-air, unattended. I opened my eyes and looked down at her.

She patted the divan and said, "I think you should sit down now."

I wondered what other tricks this naughty lady might have. Maybe she thought I couldn't take it standing up? I struggled to figure out what to say. I knew I'd cum soon and my balls held enough semen to choke a porn star. She'd probably be pissed if I spooged all over her antique divan.

"Maybe you should put down a towel," I said. "I...I make a really big mess."

She stroked my heavy balls, looking at them as if trying to measure their volume. "Mmmmm," she purred. "Don't you worry about that, David. I can assure you not a drop will be spilled."

Feeling a bit dizzy, I sat my bare ass down. Had she just promised to swallow my load? This mild-mannered lady had already proven herself more skilled than most of the women I've know. Hell, the last couple of blowjobs I'd had were from a chick who would crinkle her nose while she stroked my enormous load onto the floor or a towel. Not a swallower, not a spitter, not even a facial. A cum dodger. Any blow job is better than none, but Mrs Miller was putting that other woman to shame.

"Scoot forward, sweetie," she said. "Prop yourself up with some pillows."

I crammed a couple of throw pillows behind me, leaned back, and let my balls dangle over the edge of the cushions. My dick pointed at the ceiling, beet red and dripping. Putting down a pillow for her knees, she knelt between my legs. Now our positions were the reverse of a few minutes earlier.

Leaning forward, she stroked my thighs and brought her mouth within a few inches of my cock. I could feel her beguiling breath on on the underside of my damp dick. I let out a soft moan, wishing she would get on with it.

Again her mouth engulfed me, warm and moist as a tropical storm. I laid back and reveled in her attention. As before, she slathered my cock with her tongue while sucking it and working the shaft with her hand. And again she brought me right to the edge. My balls started to tense up and I knew I was close to cumming.

Apparently she wanted to delay me further because I felt her fist mashing into my perineum again. I tried to relax and think about something else. The urge to spew abated.

"You tease," I groaned.

She let my dick drop out of her mouth and gave me a coquettish smile, saying "You did such a nice job bringing me off, it's only fair I do the same for you."

"I think you're doing a fine job already."

"Don't be so sure," she replied, slowly stroking my shaft while she kept firm pressure on my pause button. "This old lady has a few more tricks up her sleeve."

I said nothing. After a moment she brought her mouth back to my cock. She sucked and bobbed for a minute or two, the head of my cock bonking into the back of her throat. Taking her hand from my shaft, she slid it around my waist. I suspected what she was up to, but it was still a shock when she pulled herself forward and my cock popped down her throat.

"Oh god," I moaned.

Her nose buried in my pubes, she took my entire length into her mouth, past the epiglottis, and into her throat. Bobbing gently, she impaled her head on my rock-hard dick. She'd pull back until it almost popped free, then she'd go back down again. Eventually she removed her fist from beneath my balls. I just closed my eyes and let her have her way with me. The bouquet of her juices and my own musky scent reached me, the smell of passion almost overpowering.

A wave of delirium swept over me as I abandoned myself to her. I don't know how long she sucked me or how many times she took me in her throat. At one point she started humming, the buzz of her vocal chords stimulating me like a vibrator. How many men has she had, I wondered again. She should write a book on cocksucking, it would surely be a bestseller.

Then she pressed her fist into my perineum again. I suspected she was about to try something different and wanted to keep me under control. She started swallowing. I wasn't giving her my load yet but she gulped away, massaging my cock head with her bobbing throat muscles. Together with the warmth, moisture, suction, and humming, she drove me right the edge of orgasm yet again. I felt my load churning in my balls, growing bigger by the minute.

I gasped. She pressed my pause button harder but even that could not stave off the inevitable for much longer.

"Oh god, what are you doing?" I managed to croak.

My breath came in quick gasps and my cock twitched in her throat. I clutched the cushions, battered by the waves of pleasure, dizzy and panting. After some unknown amount of time she finally backed off. My shiny, throbbing cock bounced in the air, inches from her mouth.

She smiled up at me and said, "Had enough?"

I was so delirious I could barely think, but I had enough sense to realize she was taunting me. Maybe she was getting tired, or she just wanted to see if I would give in and go for the orgasm. I said, "Have you?"

She raised one delicate eyebrow in acceptance of my challenge. I'd basically told her to do her worst, but I had no doubt what the outcome would be. Running her tongue along her upper teeth, she removed her fist from the spot that had been holding me in check and began caressing my balls.

"You know you'll give it to me, David," she said.

"You'll have to..."

I groaned as she engulfed my cock again. In one smooth motion she took every inch past her lips and straight down her throat, never taking her eyes off me.

"...work for it," I finished. I knew I couldn't last long and I'm sure she knew it too, but the sweet torture of the duel took everything to a higher level.

She stroked my balls and slathered my shaft with her tongue.

I closed my eyes and thought of electrical diagrams.

She slurped harder and worked me with her throat muscles.

I bit my tongue, the pain distracting me from the awful pleasure of her mouth.

She started humming again, vibrating my cock with her vocal chords.

I bit harder, tasting the coppery flavor of my blood.

She began to moan, as if my cock was the most wonderful thing she'd ever had in her mouth.

I opened my eyes and looked down at her. That was my downfall.

Between my legs, her glamor girl face gazed up at me. Eyes drooping half closed, she moaned in orgasmic despair. But it was those azure eyes, as inviting as a tropical beach, that did me in. The sucking and humming and licking brought me there but her eyes...they told me she wanted my climax more than anything in the world.

My orgasm boiled in my balls, terrible and wonderful, demanding release. I let out the groan of a tortured man begging for death. Her lips smiled around my shaft. I felt my balls churning and knew I'd only last another few seconds.

I managed to grunt, "Look out...uhh...can't take much more..."

She pulled away, my cock slipping from her mouth. She started stroking me and said, "You just let it go, sweetie. I'll take good care of you."

The way she said it was so sexy, like she knew exactly how I felt and how close I was to cumming. Her hand kept stroking and her lips clamped back onto me. My massive load started bubbling, unstoppable now. The glorious helplessness of orgasm overtook me.

I could hold back no more.

Clutching the cushions and groaning like an animal, I fired an enormous spurt of semen into her mouth. I thought she would gag but she just gulped it down. Without slowing, she extracted my load like we were psychically linked.

She went back down as another spurt erupted. She pulled back, lips and hand squeezing in perfect time to milk my ejaculation. Just as her lips reached the end of my cock, the spurt filled her mouth. She swallowed as she went back down again.

Three times I fired into her mouth, moaning with the unspeakable pleasure of long-delayed release. In a moment between spurts she impaled her face on my cock again, taking my full length into her throat. Then her tongue scooped my testicles into her mouth. Now every part of me was bathed in her warm moisture. She sucked and slathered, pulling the very life out of me.

Pleasure overwhelmed me, washing away all reason. I grabbed her head and held her face in my crotch, ejaculating straight down her throat. With her mouth in my pubes it was hard to tell but it looked like she was smiling. The corners of her eyes crinkled with amusement and she just stared up at me with those luminous blue eyes as I emptied my balls directly into her stomach.

I held her face against me, cramming every millimeter of meat into her mouth and down her throat. Her hands stroked my thighs. She seemed completely comfortable being throat-fucked and taking my monster load. I gave her two more blasts before I had enough presence of mind to let go of her head. Didn't want to suffocate her. But she stayed right there, kneeling between my thighs, massaging my cock with her bobbing throat and gulping every spurt.

Eventually my squirts got weaker. How long had she been down there? Doesn't she need to breathe? But she just slurped and swallowed, over and over, until she drained me completely.

I'd never felt anything like it. Finally she pulled away enough for my cock-head to slip out of her throat. Taking a quick breath, she slathered me with her talented tongue, then pressed it into the underside of my dick and pulled back to extract the very last drops of my liquid.

Panting and drained, I slumped backwards. Her mouth continued working me, gently sucking my softening cock, bringing me back to earth as I had done for her. My head flopped back on my rubbery neck and my eyes slid closed. Time seemed to stop.

It was probably only a minute but it felt like an hour. My very essence had been drained. Not a mere orgasm, it seemed like I'd communed with a force of nature. Mind reeling, I opened my eyes and tried to remember where I was.

"David," I heard her say.

When I didn't reply, she repeated, "David?"

"Uhhhh," was all that came out, but I managed to look down at her again.