The Profitable Wife Ch. 03

Story Info
The wife gets a taste!
2.2k words
4.35
10.7k
4
0

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3: When Vengeance Meets Profit

It had been a few days since the encounter with the maid. Izzy had immediately fallen into her traditional homemaker role while I continued to do a regular work routine. From the outside, there was really no way for anyone to know or suspect anything. Behind closed doors, however, I had been enjoying the sex life I now demanded from Izzy. I was also recording everything. After watching the video I made of Izzy and Alyssa eating each other's asses, I had found myself deeply regretting not getting my scene on camera. Izzy never complained about the camera, either. Even with the harsh stipulations I was putting on her, I had thought to hear at least a grumble of complaint. Instead, she acting out as if the camera wasn't even there.

Tonight, I thought, was going to be special. I was going to push the envelope again. I had already invited Alyssa over. I decided not to fire her after spilling my load all over her face; I simply made it clear that she could only come over when I was off work. Her former attitude with me had also all but disappeared. Apparently even a closet lesbian felt a ting of connection with a guy who blew a load on her. Or maybe it was my obvious disdain for her. She didn't exactly marry an abusive prick because she wanted to sleep with good guys, after all.

Just before I expected to be leaving my shop, Alyssa pulled in. I was a bit confused by that so I figured maybe she was going to try and take control of the situation, again. But, I was wrong. She simply couldn't figure a way to convince her husband that we changed her schedule to a time we were traditionally home, so she simply told him that we changed venues and that she was now going to be cleaning up my shop after hours. I had to admit, it was pretty smart of her. It would not only make sense that her car was parked in my parking lot, but it would also allow her to keep to the rules and only be in the house when I was home. It also gave her a better excuse for being away from home late at night. Apparently, when her little sexcapades with Izzy got too late, she had to come up with some kind of new excuse every time. Fortunately her husband was as stupid as he was hostile. I'm sure there is some correlation there.

I was also surprised by Alyssa's willingness to have a conversation with me, on the way to the house. She told me about her day, expressing some problems she was having and the Henderson house that she cleans every Monday and Thursday. She told me about how she wanted to have kids, but she didn't want her husband to be the father because he would probably abuse them. It was all very nonchalant, as if we were discussing a grocery list. She even asked me why I was doing all this to Izzy. It wasn't even threatening or questioned in a way to make me feel ashamed. She seemed to genuinely want to know my motivations. In the brief time it took me to drive us to the house, I gave her a brief summary of our relationship. She didn't seem to approve or disapprove. I have to be honest, I started to feel a small level of comradery with her. Still pretty pissed, but my anger at the situation was definitely waning, with both of them. I managed to maintain power over both women and somehow that actually seem to be tempering my wrath.

Pushing the second boundary

It was already twilight when Alyssa and I parked in my garage. We entered the house with Izzy still finishing up making dinner. Izzy had been preparing dinner every night since first being caught with Alyssa. Izzy didn't seem the least bit surprised that Alyssa came home with me, so I assumed she cleared it with her beforehand. I wasn't sure how I wanted to feel about the probability of these two keeping in touch without my consent, but for now, it turned out to be convenient. I had to admit, it was a great thing to have this power. It wasn't just over Izzy, or both women, it was the sudden power over myself. I now seemed to develop the power to elect how I would take something, how I would let myself feel over something. I didn't need these women's respect because I chose major life decisions for them, now. But I did have a great deal more respect for myself and what I could accomplish.

Dinner done and dishes in the dishwasher, both ladies looked to me to direct the remainder of the evening. We went into the bedroom, where I had installed the ceiling attachment for the camera. I had also purchased a second camera that I just on the tripod. I had even installed more lights to help reduce shadowing and assist the camera's with getting clearer picture. Izzy had already become accustomed to the scene, but Alyssa was surprised by the amount of work I put into this little studio project. More than that, I think it finally set in with Alyssa just how different our version of financial struggle was compared to hers.

I took my camera off the tripod and instructed both women to strip down slowly. I wanted to get some good, quality pictures of them because I actually intended to share it with them. Considering the shitty, blurred, and otherwise poor-quality pictures that Alyssa showed me of her 'alone time' with Izzy, I really just found it in poor taste. If they were going to know what each other's asses taste like, they should have some decent fucking nudes to go along with it. If either of them were anything like me at all, then they would be masturbating to those pictures in their private time!

They both stripped down, slowly and rather elegantly, as instructed. If you judged either woman by these photos, you wouldn't be wrong in feeling that they were really into one another. In truth, they seemed to hunger for the other. Beyond all that I was getting now, that is just not something I have ever had. I have been a good utility for the women I have shared by bed and or time with, but I have never been hungered for like they hungered for each other.

After a good 15 minutes of stripping and posing, Alyssa finally had to act. She began kissing and caressing Izzy suggestively. I put the camera into recording mode and delicately reattached the tripod. I was going to let them play for a while, while I watched, just like last time. The difference was going to be me maintaining self-control. I wasn't going to barge in because I 'had to get off', no, I was going to come in organically, as if it was all apart of a script. Besides that, I had to admit that just watching them was intensely arousing. Watching them kiss, caress, lick so gently down each other's body. It was sexual poetry. It took a while before I found my opening. 20 minutes in and both women had finger played the other into climax. They were glistening and vibrant but seemed like they were still missing something.

I had long been disrobed, lightly stroking myself but never getting close to climax. When I entered the scene, I went straight for Izzy, who was on her back. I instructed Alyssa to place her head on Izzy's stomach and blow me just before I penetrated Izzy. Alyssa complied without complaint or hesitation. I entered my wife, who moaned. Alyssa started rubbing her clit while I strove in and out of her, slowly. After a few strokes, I would pull out and have Alyssa, "Clean my dick" which would now and forever be code for her to suck on my member. Every time this happened I would look at Izzy. She was always watching Alyssa and would smile devilishly each time she took me into her mouth. I found this a little odd, at first, because Izzy seemed so upset when Alyssa blew me last time and seemed outright pissed when I blew my load on Alyssa's face. Maybe she was just angry that everything seemed to be about Alyssa last time whereas now, Izzy was basically the star.

Shortly after the fifth pull out, Izzy couldn't take it and she had her second climax. Her legs trembled, exhausted, but obviously satisfied. I pulled out of her, my member literally dripping with Izzy's juice. Alyssa took my entire girth inside her mouth. It was like she was thirsty and the only way to quench that was to consume Izzy's wetness.

I decided it was time to play the game. I was going to fulfill a dark fantasy of mine and see if Izzy noticed anything. "Now it's your turn, Alyssa." I said, knowing I would get compliance.

Alyssa started to lay down, but I stopped her, indicating that she needed to be in the doggy position. I mumbled something about not wanting to have the exact same scene as we just played out. I also wanted her to be going down on Izzy, again, while I took her from behind. But that wasn't all of it! Saying nothing, I made it clear that I was going for anal. I rubbed my member between Alyssa's pussy lips, as she was still dripping wet. Using her own juices as lubrication, I slowly, but relentlessly, penetrated her rectum. Her ass was tight, warm, and inviting. A few long strokes in and I felt like I could live there. Just park my cock inside her ass and never leave. It came to mind that though anal was on the plate and had now been happening regularly with Izzy, it was always the late night anal routine. When the heat died down, I would wake up and slide inside her ass. It was great, it felt great, but it was still mostly lazy, sleepy anal sex. This was full on, fully awake, planned out and deep as humanly possible anal. I truly didn't want to stop pounding her asshole until I came! But, I had a show to do.

After a few minutes in, I pulled out of Alyssa's ass and said to Izzy, "Clean my dick." She leaned over the bed as I walked over to her. She didn't hesitate. She took me all in her mouth. She sucked me and licked me, practically swallowing my member down her throat. Alyssa watched in wicked amazement. Something devilish in her found this act sweet and taboo. I let Izzy completely clean and re-lubricate my member before returning to my original position. Cleaned of all anal moistness and freshly covered of silky saliva, I penetrated Alyssa ass again. This time, I was rougher. I didn't want to hurt her, mind you, but I knew was as prepped as she could be. I dived my full girth in and out of her at a faster rate. Her whole body moved with my thrusts and she moaned deeply every time I thrust deep into her. She didn't have the wherewithal to focus on eating Izzy out, so she settled for keeping her tongue out and letting my thrusting push her tongue over Izzy's vagina.

I pulled out twice more and had Izzy "Clean my dick." I don't know if she knew she was doing some ass to mouth or if she simply didn't know it because she remained enthralled. Neither would surprise me. I wanted to go a couple more times, but it was already getting difficult to keep up my stamina. My body desperately wanted to cum, anyway. I desperately wanted to fill Alyssa's ass with my hot climax, but, there was no camera in her ass! I pulled out and swiftly moved over to Izzy. When she went down, I grabbed her hair and held her head in place. She was visibly hurt by this, though not in any meaningful way. When my first jet of cum shot out, about half got in her mouth, the other half streamed across her cheek. The camera was positioned perfect for this shot. I thrust in her mouth and down her throat. I made sure to finish deep in her throat. She coughed very lightly, then actually grinned for the recorder, a small drip of cum getting scooped into her mouth.

Though we were all spent to our limits, I had to take Alyssa back to her car. Izzy fell off as we were getting dressed. I waited for Alyssa to pull out of the parking lot. I then went into my shop, turned on my computer and began to upload tonight's movie's and pictures. After a little editing (keeping my face completely out of frame) I setup a private vlog under a pseudonym and uploaded my production. It was time to see if I could make a little money.

(Side Notes, I noticed my change from Lora to Alyssa didn't make the first chapter. I was going to go with Lora in the beginning, however, my Lora character is a bit different from Alyssa, so I ended with going the Alyssa route. We will be seeing the real Lora further down the line, but, for now, Alyssa is the maid and Lora, in the first chapter, can be taken as a mistype.)