The Prize

Story Info
Woman wins raffle and brings home a slave.
1k words
3.75
11.9k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Laura couldn't believe it. She had just won the annual raffle. Finally, after so many years, watching others take home the beautiful grand prize.

It always left her feeling a little bitter and disappointed to never win. But now it was finally her turn. She couldn't believe her luck, this was her moment.

On the day of the scheduled pick up, Laura's heart pounded over the excitement. She showed up an hour early, eagerly waiting.

After signing some paper work, she head backed home with the prize. During the drive, Laura daydreamed about her big win, thinking about the many things she'd loved to do. She spent the prior week coming up with plans, preparing her home with special equipment. Everything had to be ready and perfect.

The long drive home almost seemed like an eternal journey. Every car on the road moving at a snail's pace. The red stop lights taking forever to switch.

Maybe her mind was playing tricks, but Laura's head swirled. The anticipation was killing her, she desperately wanted to arrive home already. She fought the urge to drive over the limit. It was a just matter of patience, just a little longer.

Finally, home. The quiet house on the end of the street never looked so charming. It was perched away from the other houses in the street, all alone. Laura liked her privacy, she hated noisy neighbors.

Quickly pulling into the garage, she abruptly exited the vehicle.

Standing in front of a mirror, Laura inspected herself closely. She had to look perfect tonight.

Her wavy short hair looked impeccable, the honey blonde strands of hair shining brightly. The tight black dress complimented her curvy figure nicely. She loved her sexy pair of black pumps, they're her favorite expensive designer shoes. The makeup on her beautiful face was perfect. The red lipstick on her luscious lips looked spectacular and the eyeliner brought out her olive eyes.

Satisfied with her look, Laura strutted to the trunk, her hips swaying excitedly. The moment has come, time to take the prize outside for playtime.

Laura opened the trunk and reached for a leash, pulling it with force. "Alright, my new toy," She crooned. "Welcome to your new home."

Inside the trunk was a naked man, all bound and gagged. A big red ball gag muffled his attempts to scream. Leather cuffs restrained his every movements, keeping him helpless. The man was quite the stud, his chiseled body looking ravishing. His handsome face was so dreamy. The chestnut hair on his head looked so soft and sleek.

His beautiful brown eyes pleaded for release. The stud softly moaned, begging to be released.

Laura simply smiled as she looked at her new play toy. "You don't look so happy," She said. "You don't want to be my slave?" The slave thrashed furiously, shaking his head in protest. "Well, you don't have a choice, cutie. You're my property now." She gloated, smiling broadly.

Pulling on the leash, Laura motioned the nude slave to stand. "Out of the trunk, cutie." Laura ordered him, tugging on the leash. As the slave reluctantly obliged the command, she gazed at his body.

Laura inspected her new acquisition closely, taking note of her slave's exquisite body.

Her eyes wandered from head to toe, checking out every part of his sexy physique. Those sexy abs, that cute round butt, and his large package out in display. This prize was definitely worth the wait.

What a magnificent sight. A beautiful slave standing before his new mistress, in total submission. Laura's olive eyes focused on her slave like a predator eyeing its hapless prey.

The slave could only look in fear as Laura approached him. "Aaawwwww, are you afraid of me? I'm not going to hurt you." She kissed him on the check softly, stroking his hair lovingly.

The slave moaned, shaking his head. She placed her manicured index finger on the ball gag, shushing softly.

"You're so cute. I'm going to keep you as my new sex slave forever," Laura said while caressing his chest softly. "Every part of your body belongs to me."

She started to touch his body, caressing his muscles freely. Her roaming hands felt the slave's toned physique. It was so arousing having a sexy pet to play with. Laura started to get moist touching her new sex slave.

The stud belonged to her now, she could do whatever she desired.

The slave twisted as Laura pinched his nipples. Every inch of his body was firm and tight, especially that cute butt. Laura couldn't help but pinch her slave's buttock repeatedly, taking her time fondling it.

The way he squirmed was so cute, like a feisty little pet. The slave moaned as Laura alternated between soft and hard pinches.

"You're so beautiful, I couldn't concentrate on the drive home, you almost made me crash." Laura cooed as she spanked his butt hard. The slave groaned out in pain.

"I have plans for you. I'm going to turn you into my obedient slave. You're going to do everything I want, cutie." Her hand groped the slave's throbbing cock, stroking it sensually.

"You act like you don't want to be my pet, but I think you do want this. See? You're already hard!" The slave blushed as Laura stroked his erect cock.

The slave let out a big moan when she stroked faster, bring him closer to the edge.

Panting, he arched his back, preparing to cum. But Laura abruptly stopped, leaving her slave moaning in agony. She smiled at her denied pet, enjoying the torment.

"I know that you desire to be my slave, it's what you really crave." She suddenly pulled the slave down by the leash, forcing him to directly face her. Their faces almost touching each other.

"After I'm done with you tonight, you'll completely surrender to me. Give in and submit to me, my slave." She whispered, clutching the leash. Her hand fondled his semi erect cock. With every squeeze, it slowly got hard again.

"Now let's go to my bedroom," She said. "We're going to get to spend some quality time together. Come now." Laura yanked the leash and headed inside the house. The slave followed behind obediently. It was the beginning of his new life as a slave.