The Pool Boy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You have to work it in," Henry heard his mother say in a slightly strangled voice. He could see sweat beginning to appear across her back. Almost too eagerly, he filled his hands with her soft, springy cheeks, kneading and massaging them as he worked the cream into her skin, stopping every now and again to watch them jiggle back into their perfectly round shape.

"You have to get underneath as well," Jasmine instructed. "I can burn there too if the elastic moves." Before she'd even finished speaking, his fingers were under the fabric of the briefs, sliding perilously close to the cleft of her ass, occasionally slipping inside once, twice, three times. She gently wriggled her hips, grinding her mons pubis into the chaise eversoslightly. "Pull down the waistband so you can do my tailbone, too." She felt her son's shaky hands peeling the top of her bikini bottoms down, down over her hips until they were stretched tight over the crest of her buttocks, exposing her asscrack to the blistering heat of the sun. Henry's hands laid gently the upper half of ass, and went back to work, massaging, spreading her cheeks just a little, gently encouraging the waistband to migrate ever downwards, and the triangle of fabric below to become looser and looser. He licked his lips, craning his neck forward to look.

"Henry," she said in a warning tone. "You're not being...naughty back there, are you?"

He froze. "No, mom, no. I just- I mean it was- I mean I didn't-"

"It's okay to be a little naughty," Jasmine said, feeling an exhilarating rush of power flow through her, knowing she'd caught her son with his hand in the cookie jar, so to speak. "Do you," she couldn't believe the words that were pouring out of her mouth, "...do you like my ass, Henry?" He made a strangled noise somewhere in his throat in reply. "I can't hear you, sweetheart. Tell me. Do you like mummy's ass?"

"Yes mom," he said, softly, and the thrill of power that followed made Jasmine feel like she was soaring. For some reason, as she came down from the heights, her first thought was, 'Rhea would be so proud!'

"Did mummy's ass make you cum last night, Henry?" He made another noise that wasn't quite coherent. "It's okay. You can tell mummy anything."

"Yes," he hissed. "I came so hard, mom. I can't even begin to tell you how hard I came for your as-"

She bit back a mewl of her own. "Henry." Her voice was ragged and thick with lust. "That's so dirty, honey. You know you shouldn't have cum on mummy's behind, especially without my permission."

"I'm so sorry," he protested. "I don't know what came over me, I just couldn't stop myself. It felt so good and I haven't been able to stop thinking about it and I don't-"

"Henry," she said, sternly. "I think you owe someone an apology."

"Mom, I said I'm sorry but I'll say it again and-"

"No, not to me, you dirty little boy," Jasmine admonished. "Apologize to mummy's ass. Kiss it and make up." Without a word, his hands slid from her cheeks to the exaggerated sweep of her hips as he put one knee on the chaise between her legs and bent to close to her behind. Gently, gingerly, he pressed his lips against soft, springy flesh of her left buttock, then murmured something barely audible.

"What do you call that, then?" She asked, pretending to be scandalized, feeling a bit carried away by the forbidden rush, the sensation of power that she suddenly held over her own son. "A kiss on the cheek? You can't get away with a kiss on the cheek, young man. Get down there and give mummy's asshole a proper kiss."

Henry's big hands spread out over her ass, easily spreading it until the dusky rose-coloured star of her asshole appeared. Mother and son knew that there was nothing more wrong than what was about to happen, and let the wave of forbidden pleasure carry them forward into the act.

"Oh, sweetheart!" Jasmine gasped as she felt his lips touch her virgin hole. "That's right, darling. Kiss my asshole just like you'd kiss a date. She's already given you a handjob after all. It's only fair." The tip of Henry's tongue speared the pulsating, waiting sphincter of her behind and began digging inwards. She'd never had anything in there before, not even a fingertip, and now here she was, asking- no, ordering her own son to make out with her asshole. Rhea was right, so right. It felt so good to tell Henry what to do, so right to make him take care of her, and what's more he did it, without complaint or resistance, but with great relish. This last she realized as she heard the hungry noises he was making as he drove his face deeper into her ass, his wriggling tongue slavering over her clutching hole.

"Yes, yes Henry!" She cried. "Oh honey you make your mum so happy!" The encouragement only drove him to push deeper inside her with his tongue. Resting her head on her forearm, she lay there a while, relishing the sensation. Finally, she said. "That's enough, Henry. Stop." He pulled himself away from her, disappointment clearly written across his features.

"Did I do something wrong?" Her son asked, looking like a lost puppy and sitting back on his haunches.

"No sweetheart, you did perfectly." Jasmine smiled at him as he sat there, panting and watching her. "But now mummy needs you to do something else for her." She scanned his golden-brown body, eyes coming to rest on the sorely-tested speedos he wore, his massive erection stretching the Lycra to its limits. "Take off your shorts, Henry." Without a word, he complied, ripping them down to reveal a towering spire of cockmeat that stood straight out from his body, a thick veiny shaft that pulsed and bobbed in time with his heartbeat. The big pink circumcised head stared at her with its single tiny eye, and winked at her, releasing a dewy drop of precum that spalled down from his cockhead to pool on the chaise between her legs. Her pussy had never felt so...hungry. "Fuck me. Fuck mummy, Henry."

Frantically, her son grabbed the spit-sodden bikini bottoms hanging loose behind her ass and yanked them down until they hung over her right ankle; then, he grabbed her hips and shimmied himself up the chaise until the thick spongy head of his cock was bullying right up against her leaking pussy.

"Do it you naughty, filthy boy." She growled. "Fuck. Mummy." His weeping cockhead slid easily between the waiting, greasy curtain of her labia, and with a grunt, he was slipping inside his mother's eager pussy. Henry had never felt a cunt that was so eager and accommodating of his girth; every other girl he'd ever had sex with had been a struggle to get up inside, but Jasmine's clasping, sucking vagina felt custom-fitted for her son's cock.

"Henry, you don't have to be so bloody gentle," his mother said impatiently, squirming around his thick meat as he slowly worked himself inside of her. "I'm not going to break in half. I'm not one of those stupid little slags from school that you can intimidate with that fucking club between your legs. I told you to fuck your mum and I bloody well meant it. Fuck. ME." Her face contorted into an animal snarl. Spurred on, Henry drove forward, hard, and there was a resounding smack as his flesh slammed into hers, sending ripples through the thick flesh of her firm, round behind.

"That's more like it!" She said. "Harder!" Henry began sawing his cock in and out of her pussy, driving his hips into her as hard as he dared, pulling easily on her hips as she pistoned back onto his youthful prick. His sack, heavy and huge, swung like a pendulum with each thrust. Her pussy was a clutching, sucking mouth that rippled around him, slurping up every inch he had to give with a greedy, obscene, wet smack. He quickly found himself nearing his vinegar strokes in the velvety grasp of her cunt.

"Mom," he gasped. "Mom, I don't know if I can hold-"

"Don't you dare cum before me." She snapped her head back to shoot him a vicious look. Henry's eyes went wide and he grunted in surprise as his pleasure reached its crest but refused to plummet over the edge for some reason. "Fuck mummy!" Jasmine shouted, mauling one of her own tits. Bending close over her, pressing himself against her back, Henry braced one foot against the pool deck and began to jackhammer her cunt wildly, reaching around to grab her other breast in one big palm that still wasn't large enough to encompass her voluminous flesh.

"Oh fuck! Mom!" His fingers dug deep into her tit and he hung on for dear life as she rammed herself harder against him.

"Mummy loves your fat cock," she enthused. "God mummy just loves it! You are such a naughty boy for keeping it from me all this time!" Suddenly stopping midstroke, Jasmine reached back and grabbed his greasy shaft. "This cock is mine, now." Eyes blazing, she looked up at him over her shoulder. "The only thing this cock is meant for is making your mum happy. Got it?"

"Yes mom," the admission sent a wave of pleasure through both of them that made Henry's eyes roll back in his head. "My cock is yours! I'm yours!" He punctuated each word with a thrust into her greedy pussy.

Jasmine laughed throatily. "Good boy! Now," she slowed the pace of her fucking, clamping her vagina down hard on his shaft, impeding the motion of his cock. "Would you like to do something even worse than fucking your mum?" Henry grunted his assent and she laughed again. "Then why don't you see if you can fit that big fucking cock up inside mummy's ass?"

He spread those thick, round, pillowy cheeks again. Jasmine's pussy had been a custom built socket for his cock, but her itchy, twitchy little asshole was a different matter, even though his saliva still dripped from her sphincter. Henry wedged the greasy head of his cock up against it and began to push.

His mother's knuckles went white as she held tight to the aluminum frame of the chaise, grinding herself back on his cock as it slowly worked its way inside of her again.

"You filthy, fucking filthy boy!" She grunted the words out. "Look at you, taking mummy's cherry. Fuck it inside of me, Henry. Fuck that fat cock up inside mummy's hole!" Suddenly the flared knob popped through the clutching ring of her asshole and she began to laugh wildly. "That's it! Fuck it in deeper! Stretch my asshole wide!" Slowly, steadily, he fed inch after inch into the tightest, hottest hole he'd ever encountered, until he bottomed out in his mother's ass. "Oh god! Oh god Henry, it's so fucking full!" Jasmine was stretched so tight her eyes watered.

He began to pump in and out of his mother's asshole, forcing strangled grunts right out of her diaphragm each time he bottomed out in her. Jasmine looked back at him over her shoulder, watching that bronze god she called her son helplessly fucking her at her command, lost in a haze of forbidden pleasure, an incoherent animal fucktoy for her to use at her leisure and a loving servant to wait on her, hand and foot. She reached up between her legs and began furiously strumming her clit as he fucked her asshole, letting the surge of power and pleasure flow through her.

If Henry was a god, what did that make her? His balls slapped hard against her sopping wet pussy as he slammed home again. His Queen. The Queen of the gods. The apex of their incestuous little pantheon. Where she belonged.

"Harder!" She barked. The ecstasy borne of absolute power over her son was building, a hard bright light from the core of her being. Nothing in her life had felt so right, so natural as taking her place as Henry's Queen Goddess; nothing so exciting and sexy as enticing and seducing him into performing forbidden acts of devoted lust. Her son's hips were ramming into hers in a jackhammer motion that filled the empty pool area with the obscene sounds of incestuous fucking.

"Yes!" She screamed, her voice ragged. "Yes! Yes! YesyesyesyeshenryfuckYES!" Jasmine squeezed and pinched her clit hard as her orgasm overtook her, not stopping the piston action of her hips as she fucked herself on Henry's plundering cock, riding high on the wave of pure pleasure rocking her plush, diminutive body. "Cum you filthy boy! Cum in mummy's asshole!" Her voice rose to a crescendo as she issued one last order; Henry's rose to join it as he began to cum, fucking forward in time with the thick spurts of cum as they erupted from his cock.

"Oh fuck, MOM!" He shouted. "Oh fuck I love you!" At that, another, bigger shockwave of ecstasy rolled through Jasmine's body, and she lost herself in it, screaming and cumming and clamping down so hard on her son's cock that he felt she might rip it away at the root, but he felt so good that he didn't particularly care. The rhythm of their bodies became languorous and lazy as they savoured the lingering shreds of orgasm, his cream churned up into a messy froth that ringed his massive tool.

"Mmmm," she purred, a lazy smile painted across her sex-sweaty features. "What a good boy. A good, naughty, obedient boy for mommy." Jasmine wriggled her cup filled ass, and his deflating cock slipped out easily, releasing a torrent of pent up cum.

"Now," she said. "Finish up my back before I burn. And then go and get me a drink. I'm parched."

"Yes, mom." Henry leapt to his feet, splattering spent cream over her legs, and scooped up the forgotten bottle of sunscreen. As he began spreading lotion over her back, Jasmine fell into the happy doze of a satiated Goddess.

* * *

[THE PRESENT]

Her fingernails toyed with Henry's tight black curls as they bobbed between her thighs. She took a long sip from the margarita, savouring the coolness of the slush as her son worked away at her pussy, tongue eagerly lapping up the sweet nectar flowing freely from her well-fucked hole.

Looking down, she saw that the polish on her left toenail had become chipped, probably during their vigorous fuck session in the shower that morning. She'd have to get him to touch it up later. Henry had proved a surprisingly deft hand with a nail brush.

"This is the life, isn't it sweetheart," she asked, pushing his mouth harder against her delicate flesh. Henry made a long low groan in the affirmative. She could see that his arm was working away, probably vigorously stroking himself as he pleasured her. Even though she knew he couldn't cum without her say-so, she'd have to find some pleasant way to punish him for that later.

"Aren't you glad you extended your gap year? Spending time taking care of your old mum is so much more satisfying than partying with those fools you went to school with, isn't it?" He nodded, wriggling his tongue as he did, deepening Jasmine's pleasant sex high.

She closed her eyes and reclined, relishing her son's well-trained tongue and wondering what other uses she could put his sculpted body to this afternoon. Rhea's son, manning the swim-up bar, looked on approvingly. Idly, Jasmine wondered if he'd join them when he had a break, knowing that Sean's could show Henry a thing or two to do with his tongue.

The tattoo of feet beating against the gravel path outside the hedge snapped her out of her reverie. It sounded for all the world like somebody running for his life. She laughed to herself at the ridiculous idea of somebody trying to leave Jocasta's. What sort of fool tried to escape paradise?

She ground herself against Henry's mouth as the footsteps retreated into the distance.

What fool indeed?

END - The Pool Boy

*****

Interested in the further adventures of the guests at Jocasta's? Check out The New Arrivals! The next tale - The Runaway - is coming soon!