The Plumber's Daughter

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marie wasn't wearing a bra, and her breasts are magnificent. It was all I could do to keep focused on doing the right thing.

When she was cleaned up, I bought her a bottle of ginger ale. I insisted that she sip it slowly to settle her stomach and that seemed to help. I cleaned the truck seat and then put a blanket on it to cover the wet spot. She quietly waited in the truck while I cleaned up. As we were driving away, she cuddled up next to me, holding my hand until she finally fell asleep.

Marie:

It was early in the afternoon when I awoke up next to Patrick. He was sound asleep with his back to me. When I pulled back the covers, I saw that he had on pajamas, thinking, "This is a good sign because it means that nothing happened, he didn't take advantage of me, even when I was begging him to fuck me."

I really had to pee. I stumbled out of bed in search of the bathroom. While I was peeing, I remembered that I agreed to go home with him, not knowing where and not caring now, I was thinking, "Perhaps a change in scenery would do me good. I was a fool thinking that I could act like I was twenty again. I already wasted three semesters in college. Some sultry bitch goddess I am. That ugly Lesbian was going to..." I didn't finish the thought, and hugged myself, shivering, remembering what Clara said, and realizing how close that came to happening, "My money didn't mean squat there. I couldn't intimidate or bully anybody. I was just a piece of meat to them. What kind of man would risk his neck for a complete stranger, especially one in a place like that? What he was doing there in the first place?" I thought, standing up and looking out the bathroom window to see nothing but barns and trees and fields, "I bet he lives on a dirt road. Welcome to Hicksville, Marie," and with that I smiled, "What will I say to him when he wakes up? I made of fool of myself enough as it is..."

I drank some water and then used some of his mouthwash before I was done in there. When I opened the bathroom door I found Patrick standing there fully dressed and waiting his turn. Bowing low with a flourish, he held out his right hand and I took it. "Good afternoon, my Queen. It is I, Patrick Ian Buchanan, your Blue Knight," and with that he kissed my hand, just like that, leaving me speechless and thinking, "Wow, what a pick up line."

He then went into the bathroom leaving me standing there and came out shortly after, wiping his hands on a towel. "I like your hair better this way, Marie, "He must mean without the hair gel," I thought, as he was mussing my hair, with his strong callused hands. I looked up into his self assured grey eyes realizing that he was about half a foot taller than me.

"You are a beautiful woman, Marie, and no commoner to be mixing with those scurrilous knaves and low women. What happened there shall remain our secret, and stricken from the pages of your reign. But, I must know, my Queen, who are you?" He had me flustered. I'm never flustered. I have rubbed elbows with some of the wealthiest people in the country, and I was thinking, "Who are you, Patrick Ian Buchanan."

Patrick:

Marie woke me when she went to the bathroom. I didn't get much sleep as it was lying next to such a beautiful woman. It was frustrating not being able to touch her, even though I earned that right. For now just having her sleep next to me had to be enough. I didn't care what she was doing there. She was here with me and that would suffice for now.

Anne had been dead these past three years and I had grieved enough. It was so nice to have a woman sleeping next to me again and such a comfort. My Queen looked so innocent sleeping there, so peaceful. I would delay taking her home for as long as possible.

I was but a common rascal next to her. She probably grew up in the lap of luxury while I grew up with the lumps of cow pies. I took great liberties when I touched her face lightly while she was sleeping, and smelled her hair, the lingering scent of the baby shampoo that my wife used on her long black hair. They both have the same dark brown eyes. It couldn't be coincidence that they were almost identical in size, both with such magnificent round breasts; small, dainty hands and feet.... trim figures. Is that why I couldn't keep my eyes off of her at the club, and now?

I can barely resist kissing her full luscious lips...she started it, and now I was hooked.

I waited outside the bathroom door until she came out dressed in just my shirt, looking at me with those dark brown eyes and sleep tussled hair.

Earlier I mentioned my wife: All through school my wife was bit of a tom boy, wearing her thick, shiny black hair quite short. It seemed that the only clothes that she owned were bib overalls with a simple blouse underneath until we started High School. She always went bare foot when the weather permitted, wearing shoes only when they were required. Anne had a crush on me all through school and I didn't realize it. I first started going with my Dad to her father's blacksmith shop, when I was in kindergarten. He and Dad were good friends. Anne and I played tag, hide-and-go-seek; things like that.

She always was trying to kiss me then, and at that age I thought kisses were yucky. We played on the same team in Little League, and she was always hitting me for no reason. She once asked me to go to a dance when we were freshman in High School. That was the first time that I ever saw her in a dress. I said that I already had a date, but that was tentative. I always have always had a thing for girls with long hair; still do to a certain extent. Anne's hair was still short then, and I still thought of her as a tomboy. I got stood-up by that tentative girl who had a thing for older boys with their own cars, and money to spend on them. I had neither.

Anne attended the dance with Tim Scott, while I went stag. I tried to talk to her, to apologize, and she turned her back and walked away. Tim danced every dance with her. I left felt like the biggest jackass that ever walked the Earth for being so shallow. After that Anne simply ignored me.

While we were growing up, Anne rode her mare, White Cloud bare back all over the County and spent a great deal of time in her father's blacksmith shop. On the day that we graduated together while in line to receive our diplomas, she left without explanation just before her name was to be called. She rode White Cloud right into the school, and into the Auditorium. God bless her, she rode right up on stage to receive her diploma, wearing her cap and gown. While Cloud dropped a little present on the stage for Principal Rogers, and then Anne rode away leaving the commencement ceremony in complete pandemonium.

When I returned from the Service, my love was a curvaceous woman, managing the local feed store. Her watercolors were on display for sale near the front entrance. Her black hair was long as I prefer, well past her shoulders. My god, how beautiful she looked. Anne was still living at home then. I was learning the blacksmithing from her father, while she was still ignoring me. I stopped at the feed store every day for almost a month, buying some small item as an excuse to be there, and asking her for a date. Anne kept turning me down. Taking my cue from her, I formulated a plan.

On approximately the 31st. day, Sam managed to borrow a mule, and I rode it into her store. I refused to leave until she agreed to have coffee and pie in the dinner up the road. I had a clipboard with a petition for customers to sign. The Petition stated that Anne should go out with me for coffee and pie.

The store was very busy that day after the word got out. They carried the story in our small town newspaper, the headline reading with my consent, "A jackass on a mule goes courting". Anne sold three of her painting that day and the petition pages on my clipboard were full. None of her subordinates dared signed it, they knew better.

On our third date, I kissed her on her front porch and my soon to be wife slapped me. I kissed her again and she jumped up swinging. Wow, what a little wildcat she still was? I grabbed her, spinning her around and held in a bear hug to keep from getting hit. I held her until she stopped swearing and struggling, until she tired. Sam opened the curtain and looked through the porch window to see what the entire ruckus was about. He winked at me, holding his thumbs up, before walking away smiling. When she calmed down, I let go and kissed her again.

She returned my kisses passionately, and said, "I thought that you were never coming back. Don't expect anything else, except holding hands until after we are married, Patrick. Now, go home, it's getting late." The look in her spirited brown eyes told all, I would have to earn her love, and I did. After that night she was a different person with me. I never realized how sweet and charming she was, or that she could cook, or that she loved to dance. She taught me to dance in her father's parlor. Make no mistake about it, Anne was all woman, and on our wedding night, she surrendered herself to me, body and soul, my sweet high spirited virgin; what greater gift could a man receive?

Marie:

As I stood there looking at him, I realized why I thought he was a Blue Knight. Patrick was dressed in blue denim, then, and was wearing it now. Blue brought out the grey in his eyes, but they were like angry storm clouds, dark and menacing when he put the knife to that whore masters throat. They were warm and kind, a soft soothing grey when he comforted me in the truck, and cleaned me up when I was sick and nauseous. Yes he wore denim like armor, as if they were his colors.

He has such self-assured light gray eyes, and thick, longish blond hair, always in need of a trim. He wasn't drop dead gorgeous, or even handsome, but he is fit and trim.

"There are women's clothes in the closet in the bedroom next to mine that will fit you. You will find more in the dressers with the doilies on them. I have some chores to do, and that will take a couple of hours if not more. Make yourself at home, and when you're up to it we can talk and get better acquainted."

After he left I walked around the house to look around. It was small compared to my house on the Island. It had the old fashion wide board floor in every room, worn and polished smooth from generations of Buchanan's walking on them and only three bedrooms. The kitchen definitely needed to be remodeled. There was no garbage disposal, or trash compactor, and his refrigerator didn't have cold water in the door, or an ice maker

But it was neat and cozy, and to put things in perspective, it was huge compared to the two bedroom apartment that I grew up in Brooklyn. I could really use a hot shower with one or more pulsating shower heads. He didn't have a shower. He had the old fashion white enameled bath tub with the claw feet. At least it had a shower wand on it so that I could rinse my hair after I washed it. The toiletries were not the exclusive brands that I was used to, but I found Johnson's Baby Shampoo and an acceptable conditioner. At least the soap was my brand, and also my Mom's brand, Dove.

I was soaking in the tub when the telephone rang. I stood up and wrapped my middle with a bath towel ready to answer it but the answering machine picked up and recorded the message. Patrick was not back yet and there was no hurry now. I eased back into that soothing tub of hot water. When I was done bathing, I found a hair dryer in the vanity drawer and dried my hair. I then used one of the several unopened toothbrushes with the sale stickers still on them to brush my teeth. I never clipped coupons, or waited for sales. If I wanted something, I bought it.

He was right about the clothes; they were my size, but not the exclusive designer labels I was used to. At least most of them were from L.L. Bean or Lands End. Curious enough, all the undergarments were new in the package, or with the tags still attached. This was very curious, could he have a sister?

I selected a pale sea green summer dress to wear and then went into the kitchen to find something to eat. It was around 4:00 PM, and the light was still flashing on the answering machine, but it was none of my business; on the other hand, what if it was them....what if Angus changed his mind. I pushed the play button.

"Patrick, this is your father-in-law. I hope your business trip went well. You have no idea how much she misses you. She can hardly stand still. I know she hasn't gotten much sleep. She has hardly eaten a thing since she has been here. I made her all her comfort foods. I'll be bringing her home tomorrow, and," the message stopped as the memory was full.

I was angrily thinking, "I can't believe it, not him? Not my Blue Knight, married? He must have told his wife that he was going on a business trip, but instead went to a sex club. She must be staying with her father? I bet that he has been cheating on her for years. Damn him, all men are alike. . He had me sleeping in their bed. What if he did touch me when I was sleeping? I would never know. I trusted him, and thought that he was special. Oh, his poor wife....the bastard. Obviously he is not expecting her back so soon, and I'm not going to get into the middle of it. I'll call my Dad to come and get me. I'd better tell the two timing floor flusher about the message. I own him that much...but that doesn't mean that I'm not going to give him a piece of my mind."

Patrick:

I was in the loft greasing the block-and-tackle attached to the main support beam when Marie came storming into the horse barn, shouting, "Where are you, you jerk. I need to give you a piece of my mind."

I was thinking, "Jerk, what did I do now?", and then I said, "I'll be done in down in a minute, my Queen. I just have two bolts to tighten."

"I'm not your Queen!" You get down here right now," she demanded, "I know who and what you are. You are a two-timing no account floor flusher. And to think I thought that you were special. How could you do that to your poor wife?"

"I don't have any idea what you are talking about, Marie"

"Don't you play innocent with me? I know all about your affairs," "Affairs, what affairs? Was she referring to the 2 girls in my hotel room?" I thought, "How could she possibly know about that?"

I climbed down, and stood in front of her, "Calm down Marie, I didn't touch you, and they meant nothing to me "I said, calmly, "And by the way, you look lovely in that dress."

"Don't tell me to calm down. You men are all alike. You can keep your compliments to yourself. You have no idea what I have been through."

"Yes, I have, remember? I brought you here."

"Don't change the subject. You have never been betrayed, or stabbed in the heart like I have. Don't you dare tell me to calm down? You brought me here to fuck me."

"That is not entirely true, my Queen, although the thought has crossed my mind. You kiss so nicely."

"Well at least you admit it. And stop calling me your Queen, you have no right to call me that, and stop treating me as a child."

"If anyone has a right to call you that, it is me, and you are acting like a spoiled child."

"You think so? Well, I'll show you! How would you like to be knighted?"

Marie:

I picked up a grain shovel and swung it at him. He moved easily to one side and took it away from me. He then threw it behind him. I never expected that. I tried to punch him, but he caught my fist before it hit his nose, and he easily held it there, smiling, damn him!

"You really are a little spitfire Marie, and honest to God, I didn't touch you?"

Even though I planted my feet, he pulled me in to him, and spun me around so that I was facing the wall. He then crossed my arms across my chest and held me in place, saying, "Would you please stop trying to hit me, you're going to hurt yourself?"

"You think so? I'm just getting warned up." I was getting madder by the second, thinking, "Liar, how can you stand here so calmly in the face of irrefutable evidence. You didn't even flinch," I let loose with a string of profanities that could blister paint, and still no reaction from him.

"What a saucy mouth you have, my Queen, and I still don't know what you are talking about."

He let go of me and started walking away, "Don't pick up the shovel again, Marie, or anything else to hit me with. If you haven't gotten those mistaken beliefs out of your head yet, you are free to use your hands and feet for all the good it will do you. I'm going to check the answering machine. "

"Good", I shouted after him, picking up the shovel, but thinking the better of it. He was right, I was acting unreasonably. I really needed to calm down, but I continued anyway, "That's right, run away. And when we hear the message from your father-in-law, you will be shown up for the liar that you are."

I followed him into the kitchen and at this point I was ready to cry. Everything was starting to catch up, the sex club, my divorce; Patrick being a phony. Perhaps I was the one who needed a therapist. I was a wild woman after my divorce, and angry. I refused to talk about it with anyone, including my Mom; we used to be so close. I never dealt with it except in the wrong ways.

I stood there with my arms folded, trying to keep from crying. I was glared at him trying to keep the anger going.

We listened to the message and then he looked up me with those gentle grey eyes, and said something I never expected to hear.

"Is this what you heard Marie? I'm sorry it upset you. My father-in-law, Sam, was talking about a horse. My wife has passed away and Sam was talking about my wife's mare. White Cloud is old for a horse and is set in her ways. I won't leave her alone for any length of time. The comfort food that he was talking about is a little brown sugar mixed in with her oats. White Cloud also loves her carrots, apples, parsnips; she looks forward to them. Perhaps I do baby her, but my wife loved that horse and I promised her.

As for Sam, he will always be my father-in-law even if I were to remarry.

To set the record straight, it was an actual business trip, and I did sample the goods; a one night stand. You have to understand that I haven't been with a woman in three years. I needed to feel like a man again. I made the sword that Angus was holding. I was there as his guest.

It will be a frosty Friday in hell before I would pay a two thousand dollar cover charge just to walk through a door.

I was there to collect the balance due, and it was that money that got us out of the jackpot that we were in. That is why I was there, Marie, and why you are here. I'm not much of a farmer, although I know how to farm. I am a Blacksmith with a side line, and I love my work. I will gladly show you my workshop.

Those two girls that I had from the club didn't mean anything to me," I was thinking, "Did he just say two girls?"

Patrick continued, "I don't belong there and neither do you. Why were you there, my Queen? Who are you? What were you looking for? Did someone hurt you deeply; a boyfriend or a husband, perhaps? You said that you were betrayed, stabbed in the heart. I was stabbed in the heart when death took my wife from me. Life isn't fair, I grant you, but it is what we make of it. This land has been in my family for generations. It is in my blood now, and I will die here and then be buried here in the plot next to my wife.

Would you like to take a chance on me, my Queen?

Patrick:

She stood there looking down like she wanted to cry, and I was thinking, "Wow, what a temper she has; what a fiery spirit. Things will never be dull around here if she decides to stick around. Marie really does look beautiful in that dress. But obviously things are starting to catch up with her. I wonder if she meant it when she said she thought that I was special....for a jerk?" I kept a straight face thinking that, smiling inwardly. Even though I prefer long hair, she looks very pretty with that short haircut and those eye framing bangs.