The Pit Pt. 01

Story Info
A very strange man finally meets the Mistress of his dreams.
2.2k words
4.18
6.5k
5
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/03/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a delicious lunch in excellent company, Paul sat there with a contented smile like the cat who got the cream.

Finally, the woman who he hoped would enslave him was sat across the table from him. They had only spoken via email and the occasional telephone call. Now however, the woman he called Ma'am was seated opposite him. She was beautiful. The few photos she had sent did not do her justice. Her body dressed immaculately in a very classy yet at the same time, devastatingly sexy outfit. Paul knew as soon as he had seen those stocking clad legs and those stunning high heeled shoes, he would do anything this woman told him to. This was his Achilles heel and he secretly loved it when a woman would exploit it for her own ends.

"Did you fix the grill to the tank?"

Paul blushed at what his prospective Mistress had just asked him. He was embarrassed as there were other people close by, eating, drinking and having fun. They might hear and this pervert would be exposed to the world. Of course, this was all in Paul's head and people were far too consumed with their own lives. However, he remained hot and bright red. The look on Ma'am's face told Paul that she expected an answer.

"Yes Ma'am" Paul said in a low voice with a suddenly dry mouth.

Paul had been ordered by Ma'am to fit the cess tank in the garden with a locking metal caged lid. Paul had gone straight to work in the workshop. In no time at all, a lid had been welded out of inch square tubing. Bolted to the top of the tank and padlocked, anything inside would be prevented from escaping the tank. Paul had spoken with Ma'am that spending time locked in the filthy tank was something he had always wanted to do. He didn't know why and frankly, he didn't care why. His possible future Mistress had seemed willing to explore the idea and he was desperate to try and make it happen.

"Excellent, good boy." Said Ma'am.

"Shall we head off then?"

Paul paid the bill and then followed Ma'am out to his car. He was enchanted by the hypnotic click clack of her high heels on the expensive wooden parquet flooring. He opened the passenger door and Ma'am got in.

They made small talk on the short drive to Paul's house. He hoped that Ma'am hadn't noticed that he spent more time looking at her stunning legs than the road but, he couldn't help it. Ma'am didn't look like the type who missed much and he was sure she noticed. He blushed again.

As the car swung into the drive and the gates closed behind them, they pulled up to the front of the house. Paul's stomach was in turmoil. He was very nervous. Born partly out of shyness but equally out of what this beautiful woman may do to him. His mind often ran away with itself when it came to his fantasies, but Ma'am was here, this may just happen.

He opened the passenger door and Ma'am got out. "Don't forget my bag." She said and he dutifully retrieved her overnight bag from the boot. He led her to the house and welcomed her inside. Paul gave Ma'am a short tour of the house and showed her to the large guest bedroom where she would be spending the night. He put her bag down on the floor near the dressing table and just stood. This was very new to him. He was unsure of the protocol in such matters.

Ma'am eventually broke the silence by ordering him to kneel on the floor in front of her as she sat on the edge of the bed. Like a whippet, Paul was across the room and dutifully knelt at his Mistress' feet. She crossed one beautiful stocking clad leg over the other and raised a shiny, black patent leather court shoe so it was level with his face.

"Clean the sole of my shoe please Paul" Ma'am said in a clear and calm voice.

Paul devoured the sole of the shoe like a man who had crawled across a desert and stumbled on an oasis. The soles where reasonably dirty. Every other aspect of Ma'am's outfit was immaculate, so Paul assumed this was intentional. At least he hoped it was. As he slavishly adored each shoe, stripping it of the grime and filth that had accumulated through Ma'am's travels that day and beyond, He realised that this is where he wanted to spend the rest of his life. At the feet of this Goddess. Doing her bidding and suffering her considerable cruelty.

Ma'am inspected the sole of each shoe. Seemingly pleased with Paul's labours she said, "Show me the pit". Paul's stomach lurched and for a moment he thought he would be sick. He recovered enough though to say, "Yes Ma'am." In a low growl which was all his voice could muster at the time.

Paul escorted Ma'am down the garden to a patch of grass beside a paved area. A standard manhole cover had been removed and a heavy steel grill fitted. The grill was hinged at one side and had a heavy steel padlock securing it at the other. It looked very robust and Paul knew it would be unescapable. If this fantasy turned out to not be as fun as he had imagined all those years, he may just regret that, he thought to himself.

Apart from the grill, the most noticeable thing was the smell. There were no two ways about it, it smelt terrible.

Ma'am said, "How deep is it?".

"Exactly five feet Ma'am." Paul answered.

"The water level can be controlled by opening a valve and just water will run to a soakaway drain Ma'am."

Five feet of slurry was no arbitrary figure. Paul was five feet seven inches. If he were to stand at the bottom of the tank, the slurry would come to the underside of his chin. Subsequent use of the toilets, showers and baths in the house would very slowly raise the level in the huge tank.

"I want you to suffer for me but, your death would be an inconvenience. What safeguards do you have?" Asked Ma'am.

"I have suspension cuffs Ma'am. They could be locked around my wrists and chains attached could be padlocked to the grill at the correct length. That way Ma'am, if I fell asleep, I would not be able to slide under the water." Paul said enthusiastically.

"Also Ma'am, I have a Wi-Fi camera that can point down the hole into the pit. You can see and hear me any time on your phone or tablet. You can check I'm ok or if you wish Ma'am, just watch me suffer."

Ma'am seemed to be weighing up the measures that Paul had outlined. The time passed so slowly and what was probably no more than ten seconds, seemed like a lifetime.

"Let me see the restraints and the camera." Said Ma'am curtly.

Paul shot off into the house like lightning and in no time at all, came back with a small holdall. He emptied the contents out onto the nearby patio table. Hopefully, Ma'am would see that Paul had put some thought into this.

"I am willing to give this a try." She said matter of factly. Paul's heart leapt at the news. At some point this weekend, he would be going into the pit.

"Take your clothes off. Ma'am said.

"What now?" Paul said shocked that it was happening so quickly.

"Yes now. I'm not accustomed to asking someone to do something more than once. You really should try not to do that very often. Suffering for pleasure and suffering for punishment are two very different things."

Paul was jolted into action. He stripped as quick as a flash while uttering his profound apologies to this cruel woman whom he was powerless to disobey.

"Set the camera up and show me how to work it please." Said Ma'am. Paul rested the camera on a garden chair at the side of the hatch and turned it on. Taking the proffered phone from Ma'am, he logged onto the network, navigated to the webpage and bookmarked the page. Ma'am studied the image on her phone. The camera was a good quality item and the image was very clear.

"Will I be able to see this in the dark?" Ma'am asked.

"Yes Ma'am, it has built in infrared. You will see it just as clearly as when it's light." Paul breathed, his heart pounding like a drum.

Seemingly satisfied, Ma'am put the phone back in her handbag.

"Wrists please."

Paul held out his wrists and Ma'am tightly fastened the suspension cuffs around them and clicked into place the small padlocks. Paul had been hung from these cuffs several times at a local BDSM club. He knew they were comfortable and would not stop the circulation. His arms would ache after a while but nothing permanent and a small price to pay.

Ma'am reached down to the grill. The padlock had a key already in it. Ma'am opened the lock and swung the heavy grill open.

She peered into the tank. She could clearly see faeces, toilet paper and god only knows what else, suspended in the water and floating on top.

"That is the most disgusting thing I have ever seen. Get in!" Ma'am said calmly.

Paul was anything but calm. The realisation of what he was about to do had just hit him. He had wanted to do something like this since he was a small boy. Now it was about to happen he wondered if he was doing the right thing.

As he sat on the rim with his legs dangling into the hole, contemplating his disgusting fate. Questioning what would make a seemingly ordinary man do something like this, he was shaken from his reverie.

"In, Now!" Said Ma'am now more forcefully than he had ever heard her.

While Ma'am held the long chains to keep them out of the fetid water, Paul slid slowly down into the pit.

Disgusting as it was, the first thing that struck him was the temperature. It was a warm day and the coolness of the water was a surprise. Not cold enough to bring on hypothermia he thought, but certainly not pleasant. As he slid all the way in, he could feel that the bottom of the tank was all faeces. It came halfway up his torso. The water level came about half an inch above his chin. He thought it would be below his chin, but he hadn't allowed for the water his body had displaced. Maybe he wasn't as clever as he thought after all.

He looked up at his tormentor, holding the lengths of chain above him. Never in his wildest dreams did Paul think he would find someone willing to do this to him. By the smile on her face, Ma'am was more than just willing. She seemed to be delighted with the whole situation.

"Is it as disgusting as it looks in there?" Ma'am enquired.

"Yes Ma'am, it's quite bad." Paul replied, as he felt something particularly nasty, inevitably brush against the back of his neck.

"Good. Bob your head under the water for me please. Ten seconds minimum." Ma'am said with the same casual tone as though she had just asked someone to make her a cup of coffee.

Paul held his breath and slowly bobbed under the water. All the time his arms held above him by the long chains held by his Mistress. After a count of fifteen seconds to make sure he obeyed the request, he stood back up and forcefully breathed out. His head and face were inevitably covered with excrement.

Ma'am laughed at the site of this ridiculous creature before her.

Ma'am threaded the chains through the grill and then closed it. She pulled the chains taught until Paul felt himself being ever so slightly stretched but certainly not on tip toe. When she was happy with the tautness of the chains, Ma'am fastened them together with a padlock. Paul was now suspended from the chains and unable to bob down anymore. Ma'am then padlocked the grill and placed the key in her handbag.

Ma'am stood and peered into the pit. With the height difference, Ma'am looked statuesque. As he looked up, Paul could see up her skirt to what he thought were stocking tops. He felt his penis inevitably harden. Even in his current predicament, the sight of stockings or high heels drove him wild and made him weak. This is why he was such easy prey for strong women like Ma'am he thought to himself.

"Right, I am going inside now to have a bath and relax." Cooed Ma'am.

"I may be out later to check on you. Then again, I may not be. We shall see." Ma'am said with a delicious smile on her face.

"Have fun!" She called over her shoulder as she turned and walked to the house.

Paul heard the metronomic tap of court shoes on the long stone path until with the sound of a closing door, they disappeared.

Paul had never been more scared and humiliated in his whole life.

He had also never been more aroused either.