The Party

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Enjoy my wife, sir." Mike says. He really means it. He dare not think about the future consequences, realising his marriage is entering a new phase.

"Don't worry I will. She'll have trouble walking when I've finished with her."

As Nigel plunges into her cunt sinking up to the hilt and Mike hears his wife gasp then give her familiar grunt of satisfaction, his cock begins to harden again. He never recovers this quickly and realises it's because he's now a cuckold. Any man who wants his wife to fuck other men risks losing self respect and the respect of others who know about it. His status as a man is now in question. He's interrupted from his reverie by Gwen screaming out her first orgasm of the night.

Gwen has many orgasms after that. They fuck off and on until dawn. Nigel shows amazing stamina holding off his climax for what seems like hours, then ready to go again after only a short rest. In a break from fucking Nigel gives her a thorough spanking and she loves it.

In the middle of the night Gwen checks to see if Mike is still awake.

"Yes I'm awake."

"By now you must know that Nigel's a much better lover than you are sweetie. Things are going to change from now on. I'll be finding other men to fuck me. You'll enjoy that won't you?" I've decided you look really good in a maids outfit so you can dress like that whenever we're entertaining guests in future."

Unaccountably Mike experiences another involuntary ejaculation.

12