The OF Girl Ch. 211-220

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After the 'show,' you'd all needed to clean yourselves up a bit and then Sabrina took everyone out for brunch. Again, you had been struck by how weirdly normal things felt even though you could clearly picture what streaks of your cum looked like on Katherine's body while you were sitting with your arm around Sabrina.

After brunch the four of you took a walk downtown, passing by the office, and then further to a park that had a little cultural festival going on. You spent the next couple of hours there and ended up buying a flower for each of the girls to put in their hair. Then, as the afternoon wore on, Katherine was running out of time for her trip and you and Gemma went back to the coffee shop from the morning while Sabrina and Katherine went up to pack her things and have some sister-time.

When they came back down they were all smiles, and the four of you had ridden out to the train station to see Katherine off.

"I'll try, but I don't know if I could handle your kind of situation," Katherine said as she squeezed Sabrina back.

"Just don't fall for him at the exact same time as someone else," Sabrina smirked. "Or do. I'm having hella fun with Gemma, too."

"Yeah you are," Gemma smiled, stepping forward and offering Katherine a hug. "No hard feelings for anything that happened this weekend from me, OK?" she said quietly.

"Me either," Katherine agreed, hugging her back and then turning to you. "Come here, big guy."

You stepped forward and swept her into a hug, and she squeezed you tight enough that you let out a little grunt. "If you hurt my sister I'll kill you," she whispered to you.

"And I'd deserve it," you whispered back and then kissed her on the cheek. "Have a safe ride back."

Katherine hugged Sabrina one more time and then grabbed her suitcase and got onto the train, waving over her shoulder with a big smile.

You three waited until the train was pulling away, waving to Katherine through the window, before any of you said anything.

"Is she planning to come back any time soon?" Gemma asked.

"Why, want to take a run at my sister?" Sabrina asked with a little smirk.

"No- Well, I would if that's what happened, but no," Gemma laughed. "It's just been a wild as fuck weekend. Two of you really amp up the chaos."

"Yeah, we have that effect on things, even before we both turned into kinky bitches," Sabrina laughed.

Both of your girls fell in beside you, Sabrina slipping her arms through yours and Gemma taking your hand. "So, I think we need some us-time," you said. "How does my place sound for tonight. Just snuggling and watching Castle?"

"That sounds amazing, but it's a Sunday," Sabrina sighed.

"Sabrina, sweetie, we stashed clothes at his place, remember?" Gemma said.

"Oh, shit! I totally forgot," Sabrina laughed. "Then yes, absolutely. Snuggles and Nathan Fillion is the evening I want."

"And maybe one fuck," Gemma said quietly.

"Just one," Sabrina agreed.

"And a blowjob," Gemma said.

"Or two," Sabrina said.

"I think my cock might fall off if you two keep going at me like this," you said.

"That would actually be pretty handy if it stays hard," Gemma teased. "We could use your dick as a dildo on each other as much as we want, and then snuggle with your and get all the emotional stuff with you after."

"I'm hiding all the scissors and knives when we get to my place," you grumbled, making both of them laugh.

"I love you, John," Sabrina said, hugging herself tighter to your arm.

"I love you too, John," Gemma said, squeezing your hand.

"How did I get so lucky?" you asked. "I love both of you, too."

* * * * *

There was a sock on your apartment doorknob.

"Didn't we discuss that this wasn't the way to signal things?" you asked.

"Pretty sure we did," Gemma agreed.

You sighed and knocked on the door loudly a couple of times and waited. When there wasn't an answer or any noise, you keyed open the door and went in.

"Well, that's something," you said with wide eyes.

Tasha's ass was pointed right at the three of you over on the couch. It looked like she was in a 69 position and Mosche was under her, but they'd both fallen asleep. There was a bottle of vodka, about a third full, and several empty beer bottles on the coffee table near them along with a half-eaten pizza.

"Damn, she's got a nice ass," Sabrina giggled quietly.

"I can literally see her butthole, that's so weird," Gemma sighed.

"You two go back to my room, I'll make sure they're not dead," you said.

"How are you gonna do that? Cop a feel?" Sabrina smirked.

"No, I- Sabrina, that would literally be sexual assault," you said.

She shrugged. "I bet Tasha would be into it."

You rolled your eyes and went over to the naked couple, thankful that Tasha's body was covering Mosche's. You softly put your fingers to her neck and felt a pulse, and then did the same to Mosche.

Thankful that they hadn't killed each other or anything, you went and grabbed an old blanket from the front closet that you remembered seeing and brought it over to cover them up, 'tucking them in' so to speak.

"Aw, no more booty," Sabrina said from the hall, and you turned to see her walking naked over to the kitchen.

"Sabrina, what the fuck?" you hissed quietly.

"Oh, it's fine, baby," she said, going to the cupboards and stretching on her tiptoes to grab down three glasses. "They're out of it and won't see anything. I just wanted to be prepared for later because I don't plan on leaving that bed for anything."

Her stretching had done wonderful things to her little booty, and you slid up behind her in the kitchen and wrapped your arms around her as she filled up the glasses from the sink. "Everything good from this weekend, or are you worried about anything?"

She shook her head, smiling softly. "Everything's good. Katherine won't out me to my family or anyone else, and she got a good fuck and hot show out of it. You and Gemma finally talked. You love me and I love you. Joy isn't at work anymore, and our business is popping off. I am very, very happy."

"Good. You deserve it," you said, leaning down and kissing her right on the spot on the side of her neck that drove her wild and made her giggle. "Now, are we watching an episode of Castle before we fool around, or waiting until after?"

She turned in your arms and kissed you softly. "Before," she said, and kissed you again. "During." Another kiss. "And after. Nathan Fillion is good for all times and places." Then she ducked out of your arms carrying two of the water glasses and leaving you to pick up the third from the counter.

"You know," you said. "We may need to talk about this thing you've got for the Fillian. I'm not cool with Hall Passes."

"So you wouldn't want to have sex with Angelina Jolie if you had the chance?" Sabrina asked.

"Why would I?" you responded. "I have you and Gemma. I don't need anyone else."

She stopped and turned, kissing you again. "Neither do I," she grinned.

====================================

Thanks for reading. Votes are awesome, comments are even better!

If you enjoyed, make sure to catch the rest of the series! It is ongoing and releases will be happening every few days as we catch up to current. I also suggest you check out my AMA: The Boyfriend series for another ongoing story with lots of teasing.

Cheers!

~Break.

====================================