The New Patients

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"If I fuck you, what?"

"I can't make any promises, Trisha. Not yet. Let's just see where all this leads us tonight and tomorrow and the next day. No promises. No expectations."

"I don't want to spoil this feeling either," she said. "We've known each other for what, eight hours? Okay we just had some terrific sex, but will it turn into love?"

"Let's not stop and ask that question," I said, stepping in front of her and pushing her up against the counter. I cradled her head in my hands, kissed her spunky lips, and pushed my tongue inside her mouth. She put her hands up to rub my chest and I pressed in closer to her, my cock now forcing its way between her legs. The space between her legs was wet with the juice of her pussy and the lube from her ass. I held my cock and rubbed it between her legs. She spread her long legs enough to give me a clear path to her sex.

"So what will it be, Miss Newman?" I asked. "Pussy or ass?"

"Pussy," she whispered softly. "Please fuck my pussy again!"

I rubbed the head of my cock on her pussy lips and it slipped up inside her easily. As I reached back and grabbed her ass, she brought her legs up and wrapped them around my hips, pressing her pussy hard and fast against me. I was able to set her butt up on the counter and thrust deeply into her. She leaned back on the counter, her legs still about me, and wiggled her hips as I fucked her. She ran her hands over her breasts and shoulders and face. Her fingers found their way back down to her clit and she twiddled herself to the brink of another orgasm.

"Oh, Jack! Oh, Jack Baby!" she called out. "Oh, Jack Baby! Fuck me some more!"

The sounds of her screams urged me on and I pounded her swollen wet pussy with all my might. Again and again I thrust deep inside of her wet sticky pussy. Without a thought of protection she lay back on the counter and wriggled her hips wildly. The vision of her sweet pale body writhing on the counter, her shapely stockinged legs wrapped around me as we fucked, brought me to the brink again. Although there couldn't have been much left, I could feel the cum begin to rise out of my balls.

"Oh, my God! I'm going to come!"

Trisha pushed herself up and grabbed my shoulders. Without a thought of protection, she urged me on, "Oh, come in me, Jack! Fill my pussy with your sticky cream!"

"Oh, God! Here it is!" I cried out. "Oh, Baby! Baby!"

As my cum shot up inside of her, she wrapped her arms and legs around me holding on to me tightly. I could feel her pussy muscles contract and grip me tightly as she began to come as well. We collapsed onto the counter.

"What are you two doing?" came a strange voice.

We both looked over to see her roommate standing by the doorway in a sheer frilly nightgown, her hands on her hips and a surprised look on her face.

"Oh, Lorrie," Trisha said, pulling away from me. "I'm sorry. We just got so involved, I forgot you were trying to sleep."

I felt the warmth of embarrassment creep over my face as we tried to hide our nakedness behind the counter. Lorrie still looked kind of pissed off.

"It's bad enough you were so loud in your room that you could wake the dead, but did you have to come in here and wake up everyone else?"

"I'm sorry," Trisha said again. "It won't happen again."

"So who's the stud muffin here?" Lorrie said, letting her eyes run up and down my naked form. "He's kind of cute."

"I'm sorry. Lorrie, this is Jack Wilson. Jack this is Lorrie, my roommate."

"Nice to meet you, Lorrie," I said, feeling the embarrassment of the moment begin to pass.

"So is he really as good as the early reports?" Lorrie said, starting to look less pissed off and more understanding.

"Oh, yes. Absolutely," Trisha cooed, rubbing her hand over my chest and shoulders. "Isn't he beautiful."

"And still rock hard too?" Lorrie said shrugging her shoulders, giving her full-breasted body a shake. "I always thought you were the lucky one."

"I'm really sorry," Trisha said. "I just lost all control."

"Well, I know I was pretty loud with Lewis the other night and it has been a long time for you Honey. Now, pour me some of that juice and tell me all about how you two met."

"Can we get some clothes on first?" I asked.

"Hell, we're all adults here. I'll join you," Lorrie said pulling her nightgown off over her head and tossing it over a kitchen chair. "Now tell me all the dirty tricks!"

Needless to say, the rest of the evening was pretty interesting as we sat around the kitchen, naked as jaybirds and talked about this crazy night. Lorrie turned out to be a real funny and understanding roommate. As we became good friends over the few weeks, the thought of a three some has crept into my mind, but only time will tell the tale of that story.