The New Neighbour

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hmm." Was all he got in reply.

He aided her by starting to put more effort into thrusting upwards, "I said, you love this cock, don't you baby?"

This got him the reply he wanted as she yelled out loudly, "Oh fuck, I love your cock baby!" As he upped the pace of his fucking.

"Good girl." Alex said before delivering a harsh spank onto to her bouncing arse, definitely with enough force that she'll feel it when she sits down for the next few days. Hazel lifted herself up, displaying her body to Alex laying on the bed. She was stunning, he had slept with beautiful women before but to him Hazel beat them all. This was not purely because of appearance though; he felt a deeper connection to her in a short time than he had felt to many woman the entire time he knew them. He urged Hazel to let him up, so she climbed off him and he got up on his knees to meet her. He stared into her eyes and kissed her again, had he kissed her too much? He had never wondered that with a woman before, but she made him feel self-conscious about that sort of thing. He pulled her down onto her knees and he took position behind her.

Alex grabbed her hips firmly and did not play or tease with her, he positioned his cock immediately at her wet and used pussy and just entered her with a more subdued than before moan. Her pussy still felt nice and tight on his cock as he fucked her, it was becoming more of an effort to hold back the pressure that was building inside of him. Hazel was moaning at louder volume, "Fuck me just like that. Fuck right there!" She yelled as he hit her deeper inside. He could not resist temptation and her pale arse had his red handprints on both cheeks as he had kept spanking them every opportunity, Hazel had not minded though as she was a girl who liked it a bit rough as far as he could tell.

Thrusting at a rapid pace, Alex leaned forward a tad and moved his hand to her clit, Hazel moaning as his finger first gently brushed her clit. Alex wanted his satisfaction, but to him just as important was also her pleasure so he both simultaneously fucked her and played more and more with her sensitive clit. He could feel the orgasm building inside of her with the ragged breaths, aggressive movement and her pussy lips gripping his cock. He did not let up on her, continuing his rhythm of thrusting and playing with her clit before leaning close to her ear and saying, "You ready to cum, darling?"

"Hmm... please..." Was all she could whimper out. His own orgasm building inside of him, Alex thrust harder than his limit would take him, it would only take a moment for him to explode. He asked her, "Where do you want me to finish, baby?"

"I want you fill me with your cum, sir." Hazel replied.

Alex moaned loudly, the sudden submissive tone turning him on and nearly making him erupt just by that. He upped the pace and felt Hazel begin to shiver, her pants becoming more and more heavy before finally he felt her orgasm arrive. She trembled and moaned loudly for him to hear and he could not hold himself back any longer so thrust as deep as he could as he came deep inside her pussy, his cum shooting out his cock in orgasmic ropes. Hazel lost composure and dropped forward to lay down and Alex went with her, his cock becoming limp and sliding out of her with his hot cum dripping out of her slowly, both of them exhausted.

"Wow." Was all Alex could gasp between breaths as his chest heaved.

"Wow." Hazel said as she settled down from her orgasm.

They slowly turned towards each other, Alex wondering if the spark had left them following their lustful desires getting let loose. It had not, they came together, their sweaty bodies colliding and their lips meeting once again. Hazel let go of the kiss, "I think you are the best I've ever had sex with." She said with a smile.

"...I'm the second person you had sex with."

"You still win." She said with a laugh.

Alex laughed back, "Come on, let's get a shower."

***

Alex awoke the next morning with Hazel wrapped around his arm still. They had shared a shower before going to sleep. The emotions of the night before still remained inside of him, was he really ready to actually try something with this girl? She hadn't done a runner and he wasn't feeling particularly inclined to kick her out of bed. He pulled her tighter towards him and smiled, turns out nightclubs maybe were not so bad after all.

End of The New Neighbour

12