The Neighbor

Story Info
Young Naughty Wife Seduced by Black Neighbor
10.4k words
3.13
39.2k
35
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

WARNING-CUCK SHIT // WARNING - CUCK SHIT STORY // WARNING

OTT as usual. Just a story folks, Not Real. Just OTT fiction. // BTB

My name is Dick Jones, I am originally from Kansas City, Missouri, but my wife and I live here in Silicon Valley now. My beautiful hot wife is Terri, she is very pretty, super horny, and an especially well-built young woman with long straight dark brown hair, big brown eyes, and very large breasts.

We are a typical young couple in our 20s in Silicon Valley. We had met in High School at the beginning of our Freshman year when Terri's family moved to town and she transferred into our High School.

I saw Terri for the first time in my freshman homeroom class, just after Thanksgiving, and quickly realized that she was new in town. I made a point to introduce myself as soon as she left that classroom for her next class.

I eagerly volunteered to show Terri all around our school, and later around town to make her feel more welcome and at home. This was unusual for me, as I am usually very shy. But Terri seemed even more shy and somewhat helpless, making me feel like I wanted to protect her. I was immediately strongly attracted to her.

I guess, since we were both shy and nerdy, we became close friends. We began doing everything together at school. Terri never seemed interested in flirting or meeting other guys. So, each time we were supposed to meet somewhere, I was always surprised that other guys weren't trying to pick her up before I got there.

Having a relationship was new for both of us. But by the end of the school year, we agreed to go steady and be exclusive. We even promised each other that we would always talk about any issue between us before we ever got upset about anything. We became very close continuing to work on our good communication even as freshmen.

I felt that we were deeply in love by the end of our Freshman year, and we just continued to grow closer, always doing everything together throughout High School. We were so close and so happy together that by the time we were Seniors and 18, we happily gave each other our virginities after the Senior Ball.

After High School graduation we decided to both go to city College together to try to learn something to support ourselves. Terri wanted to be a teacher for young children and I have always loved computers so my goal was an IT tech.

We both got part-time jobs so that we could finally get our own apartment and live together. We searched all of Silicon Valley for the cheapest place and ended up on the east side of town. We got a little place off Story Road and 24th Street. I noticed that there were a tremendous number of blacks in that area, I found this concerning.

After graduation from City College, we both transferred to San Jose State, for our final two years of schooling. After graduation, Terri was quickly hired by a local grammar school. I was hired at one of the high-tech manufacturing companies here in Silicon Valley.

After we both acquired jobs and had our own incomes we realized that it was time to start really saving for our own house. Our goal was to get a house, get married, and start having kids, beginning all about the same time.

There were lots of minorities on this poorer side of town. But this wouldn't be forever, just long enough that we could save for the house of our dreams. I was happy and felt secure with Terri, as she never did anything to make me feel jealous or uncomfortable. I constantly told her that I loved her more than life itself.

Now, that we are living in our own apartment we were determined to learn how to sexually please each other as much as possible. We agreed to be adventurous and learn together. Neither of us had any experience before with any other lovers, but we agreed to learn how to please each other.

Having been together all through High School, and then College, we had now been together for over 8 years. During our first years together, maybe because of our increased sexual activity, something changed within Terri's young body that caused her young breasts to begin to delightfully grow.

Terri developed from her "A" Cup that she had when we first met to a very generous "DD" cup in her bra size to my delight. One afternoon, while Terri stopped at the local market to pick up something for our dinner, she noticed it happening for the first time.

Terri began to feel a certain thrill when she realized that men were looking at her new bigger breasts for the first time in her life, This was such a big thrill, she finally felt sexy, desirable, and attractive to strange men, and she loved it.

By the time, Terri was a teacher, working in her field, she had become a little "Hottie"! At 5ft tall, 105 lbs, and a hot 34DD - 18 - 34 figure, straight long brown hair, and big pretty brown eyes, she was now very hot and desirable.

We constantly remind each other to always tell the complete truth about everything in our lives. This was to ensure that we always had better-than-average communication, we both understood that was important. I even admitted my fantasy of wanting to show her breasts off and of wanting to share her with other men.

Terri seemed pleasantly surprised by these revelations, and we used those fantasies all the time to increase our sexual excitement while making love. In fact, Terri realized that it excited her, all the more when men were looking at her, now with her increased breast size.

I found it even more exciting as well. So, it wasn't long before I encouraged my lovely low-mileage gal to unbutton two extra buttons on her blouse before going to work. My encouragement to act a little more flirty was so exciting for Terri.

I would be so happy when Terri returned home, from work, with more than her normal amount of sexual excitement. I would always question Terri for details, as we made love, of how many other men looked at her each day, while at work.

The more excited I got from listening to Terri's stories, the more she got excited as well. It wasn't long before Terri had to resort to complete fantasy to really arouse me while making love.

She didn't seem to mind telling me all the fantasy stories of her seduction while we were making love, but neither of us realized that not only was it arousing herself but increased her sexual drive and sexual courage.

When we made love we would talk about all kinds of fantasies. Terri was so pretty, her body so perfect and sexual even though she was actually very innocent having only been with me.

I finally had to tell her the truth, that I really wanted to see her be fucked by a black man. That I wanted to see black hands squeezing her big white breasts and a Big Black Cock plunging deep into her tight pussy. Maybe her even getting knocked up with a black baby.

The thing that surprised me the most was that my fantasies turned Terri on as well, probably as much as myself! She seemed to like all the naughty things I whispered while we made love...

When I whispered about Black Hands squeezing her breasts she moaned so sweetly becoming much more aroused.

When I whispered about her taking a big black cock deep in her pussy, and stretching her out she moaned even louder and more enthusiastically.

When I whispered about her black lover shooting all his cum deep in her pussy and giving her a black baby she screamed in orgasm, coming over and over until she passed out.

We were made for each other, and we were so deeply in love.

I often fantasized while making love with Terri, that she could pick up strangers to experience other men's cock.

One of my favorite fantasies was that I would drop her off, down at the corner, of Story Road and 24th Street and she could hitchhike a couple blocks back to our apartment. She would start in front of the 7-Eleven, seeking to get picked up by a vehicle driven by a black man.

This turned us both on so much for us to ponder really doing this, that she finally agreed to actually try it. This was so exciting that she would be completely alone with a strange black man, and trying to get fucked by him.

The first time was so hot and we both loved it. Terri always promised that she would still love me after fucking someone else, and I always trusted her.

To ensure her safety, I would watch from my car behind her and record the license number of anyone who picked her up. Then when she directed him to drive down a couple of blocks, and then turn left,

I would stay close behind them. Then at the 4-way stop, Terri would have him turn left into the welfare project condos, while I would proceed straight to our apartment. Usually arriving just before them.

Terri never had to wait very long to get picked up. Standing on the edge of the busy street, braless in a white T-shirt, casual shorts, and high-heeled sandals, she was very attractive and ready for action! I am surprised that there were not a lot of wrecks in front of that 7-Eleven near the corner, when she was there.

Terri was nervous the first time, but I reassured her that I would be following them back to our place most of the way. If she got scared I told her to just lift her T-Shirt revealing her DDs to make her new black friend happy, on the way to our place.

Her story to the guy, giving her a ride, was that she was supposed to be that she was staying temporarily with her brother. Pretending to be lost, she would take a 'around about path' back to our place. Then bring her new black lover into our apartment, quickly get naked, and then they could have sex while I watched from the closet.

As soon as they got to our place, Terri would start taking off her clothes and dragging him back to our bedroom. I would be watching through a crack in the closet door and get to see Terri have sex with many black men.

When he would eventually leave, Terri and I would have a very intense love-making session, while I deeply enjoyed her sloppy seconds. I was so happy. Living out these sexual fantasies with Terri, it was so intensely exciting and got us both off very powerfully. I always thought it brought us much closer doing those kinds of things together.

After having sex with a new black stranger, during the day, on the weekends, as he was leaving, Terri would usually invite him to come back later, about 8 pm with a couple of his black friends. So after hitching a couple of times, she could have as many as a dozen black men come over that Saturday night to all have sex with her.

We would usually do that right there in our living room so I could easily watch, while I drank a beer, and enjoyed a smoke. That was the ultimate thrill for me, to watch the woman I loved with all my heart, and soul, having sex with multiple black men, and especially without any birth control.

Her pussy would be so full of cum, when I finally got to her, after the other men left. It was the most thrilling experience I have ever known. It would always feel like her pussy was full of hot mayonnaise.

Of course, if it was during her fertile time, I would pull out and shoot my cum on her belly. Just to be safe, so that when Terri did get pregnant we could be sure that it was black, and not wasn't mine.

To add an extra thrill to this activity, Terri would NOT use any birth control. I wanted her to be black-bred so very badly. But alas, the black sperm just never found her egg during these adventures.

I loved to see Terri having hot sex with all these Black Men. Why she never got knocked up by one of them didn't make sense to me. But it sure wasn't for lack of trying.

It would always thrill me so much to see Terri's black lover, pumping his big black cock deep into her tight, sweet pussy and then shooting buckets of sperm into her fertile womb.

I always felt the more the better, the more that fucked her the more it turned me on as Terri would orgasm over and over on their black cocks. I still remember clearly, the first time that we really did it.

"Terri, it is Friday night again. Do you feel like trying that fantasy of you hitching a little, for some strange black cock tonight?" I asked my Sweetheart.

"Oh, that does sound exciting and a lot of fun Honey. I think that I really am finally ready, to really try to do it tonight. Let me change clothes and I will be ready in just a few minutes." Terri purred sweetly.

A few minutes later...

"Ok, I'm ready. No underwear, lots of makeup on, what do you think?" Terry asked.

"You look 'HOT' Sweetheart. I can't wait to really see a black man finally pumping a big load of cum into your fertile pussy. Are you ready and wet?" I asked as I reached down and stuck my finger up thru the leg of her shorts into her juicy pussy.

"Yup, feels like it to me, Dick. I am getting horny just thinking about it. Maybe tonight, I will really get a ride with a black man and really get a black cock in my pussy like we have both been fantasizing about for so long. That would be so exciting!" Terri exclaimed.

A few minutes later...

"OK, Terri. We are here at the 7-Eleven. Remember to smile." she kisses me before getting out of my car. Then walks forward away from my car a couple of car lengths, and sticks out her thumb. A car driven by a black guy quickly stops...

"How far are you going, Baby?" he says.

"Just down a couple of blocks on the left," Terri answers and shimmies her breasts to help him notice that she is braless.

"Hop on in, Baby," he says with a smile.

"Thank You, my name is Terri. What is your name?" says Terri smiling as she closes the passenger side car door on the 68 Chevy.

"Oh, ha, my name is Markus. Be sure to let me know ahead of time where I need to turn, Baby." Markus says.

"Markus, do you like big tits?" Terri asks as she lifts her T-shirt revealing her breasts, scooting closer across the bench seat, toward her soon-to-be, first-ever, black lover.

"Oh My Goodness! I love big beautiful breasts like you have! Let me have a nice feel! Oh Yeah, those tits are Nice! And firm! I bet your pussy is tight also, isn't it? Have you ever had a black cock before, Baby?" Markus asks.

"I never have, but I was hoping that I could get to try one out tonight while I am staying over at my brother's place. Oh, you feel so big. I hope that big cock of yours will fit in my tight little pussy when we get to my brother's place." Terri replies.

"Don't worry, Baby. We will get it to fit just fine." Markus says.

"OK, see that big mailbox (pointing) on the left. Turn there, on that street. Hmmmm that feels so good the way that you are touching me." coaches Terri.

Meanwhile, I wrote down this guy's license number and followed behind them, keeping them in sight. They take the left turn, off 24th street, that they are supposed to, and so do I. Then they continue down to the 4-way stop. They go left as per our plan.

Terri continues with her story..." I just got here, earlier today. I'm still not really good with directions. I will know the place when I see it." Terri said, unzipping Markus's pants to pull out his cock to suck.

I get to the 4-way stop and stop then go straight then zoom down to our place at the end of the street. Meanwhile, Terri misdirects him to the left, all through the neighboring welfare apartments going slow. I'm already in the apartment and in the bedroom closet waiting.

"Why are you staying at your brother's Honey? Oh, that feels so good," says Markus.

"My boyfriend got jealous of me because he saw me talking to another guy and so I left to teach him a lesson. Will you put your big black cock in me, when we get to my place, Markus?" Terri pouts, sounding so sweet and innocent.

"That would be my pleasure Darlin'. I will give you a fuckin' like you have never had before!" Markus brags.

"Markus, it won't bother you that I'm not on birth control, will it? I want you to shoot all your cum deep in my pussy and if you knock me up it will really teach my boyfriend a lesson, not to be such an asshole." tempts Terri.

"I will be glad to help teach your boyfriend a lesson. We can't have him getting all jealous of you, and spoiling your fun, now can we?" says Markus.

"Oh, this is finally starting to look familiar, now," explains Terri as she continues to lead them in a big semi-circle to waste enough time for me to get home first. Continuing on their path, they leave the welfare white condos and get more into the 4 plexes. Terri sees my car already parked on the street and relaxes that everything is going according to plan.

"Park right over there (pointing) my brother's place is right there." Terri directs.

"OK, Darlin'. let's get inside and get naked! I can hardly wait to bust a nut in that sweet pussy of yours, and teach your boyfriend a lesson." Markus smiles, laughing to himself, as he parks his car against the curb and pulls out his keys.

"Come on Markus, let's get inside! I can't wait to try your Big Black Cock," encourages Terri.

Terri unlocks the apartment door and they go inside. Terri immediately takes off her white T-shirt revealing her big beautiful DDs and starts to work the elastic waist of her shorts down her legs and off completely.

"Come on in, Honey. We have the place to ourselves. Feel free to get naked and fuck me good. I've always heard that Big Black Cock was the best and I can't wait to try it right now!" Terri demands.

Terri closes the front door, gets down on her knees, and unzips Markus's pants, fishing out his big black cock, and begins slurping all over it.

"Don't cum in my mouth Markus, only in my pussy. I want you to give me a black baby and teach my boyfriend a lesson!" Terri giggles.

"No problem Baby. You are in good hands, Take it all, now," says Markus.

Terri stands up, thrusts her breasts out with a smile, and leads Markus to our bedroom. Terri jumps onto the bed naked and spreads her legs.

"Come on Baby, I can't wait anymore. Give me that Big Black Cock, Please Honey." purrs Terri.

"No problem Darlin'," says Markus as he kicks off his shoes, drops his pants, and crawls naked onto the bed. up between Terri's shapely pretty legs, as he admires Terri's shaved bare bald pussy.

"Markus, oh, it looks so big! I can't wait for you to fill me. Please stick it in me now, Gently. I've never had a big black cock before. Never anything any bigger than my stupid white boyfriend's 4" little white dick." Terri exclaims.

Markus rubs the head of his cock up and down on Terri's juicy slit.

"You are so wet, baby. So wet, I love it." Markus worked his cock in little by little, more and more.

"Oh, that feels so good. Fill me up all the way lover. Give me your black baby tonight. I should be fertile now! It has been 14 days since my period started, so I should be ovulating tonight. Fill me with your big black cock, make love to me, show me how much better black cock is than my boyfriend's little white dick"...encourages Terri.

"Your wish is my desire, Little Darlin,' " smiles Markus.

"OH, that feels so good, Markus, I love what you are doing to me." sighs Terri.

Markus continues working his cock deeper and deeper into Terri's tight snatch. I am watching from the closet, totally in awe of this big black cock about to go deeper into my sexy, pretty, low-mileage wife. I am paralyzed with sexual excitement.

The lovers are looking into each other's eyes, in the Missionary position, Markus leans down to French kiss Terri's pretty lips, and squeeze her breast. Terri responds fully and eagerly, moaning sweetly and enthusiastically thrusting her pussy up for deeper penetration.

"Oh, Markus, this is soooooo good. I love this. You are making me feel so wonderful. I have never felt like this before. Sex has never been this good before. I love what you are doing to me. I'm going to cum, oh, don't stop. Here I cum Honey... oh oh oh oh oooooooo I am coming... give your black baby... ahhhhhhhh". Terri slows down in her thrusts for a moment.