The Monday Night Club Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just sucked him in again when I felt someone's presence behind me. A very low-pitched voice spoke.

"So you were the star of the show tonight, huh?" the voice said. I tried to nod while keeping Ricky's cock in my mouth. I felt warm hands spreading my ass... "I'm a late arrival," he said, and a hard, slippery cock drove into me a few inches. I moaned around Ricky's cock.

"You don't mind, do you, Ricky?" the voice continued. "Good... They found a really cute one for tonight, didn't they?" he continued. "Such a nice little bubble-butt..."

My anus stung for a few seconds when the invader first entered, but then the pain faded, changing into all kinds of wonderful sensations. I squirmed and pushed back onto the mystery cock; I felt him put his large, warm hands around my waist and pull me back onto it.

He was big. Nothing quite that size had been in me yet, but after the initial stinging, it just felt gooood... I screwed my self onto his cock as he screwed himself into me... slowly... twisting.. squirming... fucking... sooo deeep, sooo deeep... I sucked Ricky's cock into my mouth deeper... just as the one in my ass went deeper... ohhhhhhhhunghhhhhhhhh... moooore... fuck meeee... mmmmmm...

The head of the stranger's cock went higher inside, making me groan and writhe... Then he gasped and pulled me suddenly back tight against him, flattening my ass against his hips as his orgasm exploded, his cock flexing and pulsing 'way up inside me, the ridged head stroking nerve receptors that had ecstatic responses... I sucked like mad as the cock in my ass shot and shot and shot... and I writhed with the rushes of sensation that exploded with every movement... He held my ass against him, big hands on my hipbones, flexing his cock inside me...

"Thanks, kid-- catch you later," he said, and pulled out. A mixture of lube and come ran down my thigh as I heard him walk away. Ricky held onto my head and kept driving his cock slowly in and out of my mouth. 'Wow, that was hot,' I thought...

"You got your wish, huh?" Ricky said. I groaned and sucked him deeper, wiggling my ass...

"Has anyone ever talked dirty to you, Emil?"

I looked up at him, face flushed and breathing hard as I let him go... "You mean while we're having sex? Uh, no... I don't think so... I'm not sure I know what you mean..."

"You'd know," he said quietly.

I pulled his cock down so its angle was nearly parallel to the floor, keeping eye contact with him while I sucked, like a good sex-slave. After a minute I released him again, still licking the long shaft while I talked.

"Did you fuck me yet, Ricky? I mean, did you fuck me earlier when I was blindfolded on the stand?"

He shook his head. "Nope."

"Will you fuck me now? Fuck me and then come in me, okay? Fuck my ass for a long time... please, Ricky... come on... I need it... That guy was just a teaser... I wanna make a meal of you..."

"That's what I brought you down the hall for... you're gonna be my bitch, Emil, and I'll be your daddy... got that?"

I smiled at the thought. "Kind of like 'Master and Slave'?" I asked. "Sounds like fun to me."

"Come on, then, bitch," he said, taking my hand and pulling me to my feet and into the nearby room, practically throwing me onto the bed as he grabbed a bottle of lube.

"On your knees, cunt," he said. Feeling a thrill go through me, I obeyed as he slathered lube on his cock and got behind me, putting the slippery head inside and thrusting forward as he grasped my waist and pulled me back onto it.

I was still wide open from the mystery cock that had just fucked me, and he slid all the way in easily, making me see stars from the sudden intensity of the sensations; he might not have been as big (I'm not sure), but he felt every bit as good... I squeezed the base of his cock with my sphincter, moaning loudly as he pressed against my asscheeks. Then his hands released my body.

"All right, now, cunt-- move on it... slide off of it some... and then back onto it... real, real slow... make love to my cock with your ass, bitch... go on, now, do it... ride your daddy's cock, cunt... ride your daddy's cock."

Whap! Whap! Without warning, his hand slapped my ass, the stinging so sharp it made me gasp.

"Whaa... Why did you...?" I began.

Whap! Whap! He did it again!

"Because you need it, don't you, you cunt? You deserve gettin' slapped for bein' such a whore. Now... feel how it warms up and spreads out? You like it when I spank you, don'cha? Good. Now make love to my cock with that pretty little man-cunt, before I have to smack you again... Show me how good it feels inside... Show me how grateful you are that I'm fuckin' you with it..."

Whap! Whap!

"Go on, now, bitch-- move!"

The stinging from the last two slaps was so sharp it brought tears to my eyes, and some deep emotions started roiling inside me, anger mixing with lust and a little fear. But then, just like he said they would, the sensations changed to a warmth that spread from my asscheeks out over my thighs and up my back. The slippery movement of his big cock sliding inside me obliterated any negative emotions quickly and completely anyway, and I squirmed slowly on it, undulating my body as I moved slowly off and back onto the long shaft, feeling delicious thrills rushing through me from the gentle, slippery friction inside.

"Thank-- thank you for fucking me... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... with your wonderful cock, daddy... I needed it so bad... I still do... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... don't pull it out, daddy... oh, please don't pull it out... let me ride it, please? Please? Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

Whap! Whap!

"Good job, cunt... those last two slaps were just for bein' such a hot bitch... now, go on and squirm and moan, cunt... milk my cock with your hungry ass... Squeeze it and squirm on it, bitch... ohhhhh... that's so nice... Your ass is so sweet, bitch... ohhhhhhh..."

Ricky put his hands back on my waist again and pulled me tight against his stomach, bending over to whisper in my ear as his cock slid so deep that I gasped for breath again.

"You got off tellin' me how much you love gettin' ass-fucked, didn't you, you little whore? You're really a slut-- even with your talk... Now tell me what a complete cock-slut you are 'way down inside, Emil. Come on... tell me how deep that cock-craving goes... I really want to know, Emil... Tell me... If you'll show me all of your soul, I'll show you mine..."

I was nearly incoherent from the power of the sensations rushing through me now as his magic shaft slid exquisitely back and forth through the deepest parts of me. I struggled to find words to answer him-- everything was a rush and jumble of feelings, all of them coming from his kaleidoscopically sensational cock.

"I-- I need to be ass-fucked... ohhhhhhhh... I'll never get enough, daddy... ohhhhhhhh... I-- I need what you're makin' me feel right now, daddy... It feels so fucking goood... and it feels so nasty... it's such a nasty feeling... and I love sayin' it... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... sayin' how much I neeeeed it...

"I love feelin' like a cock-cravin' slut, 'cause that's what I am, daddy... ohhhhhhhhh... I need your cock, daddy... I need it 'way deep in my aaaass, just like it is... ohhhhhhhhhh... I'm a cock-slut, I'm a cock-slut, daddy... it's so good... so nasty... so goood... so nasty... and so gooooood... ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh... fuck meeeeeeee..."

"Ohhhhhhhhhyeahhh... So goooood..." Ricky whispered back. "Keep on workin' that ass, bitch." Ricky whispered. "I'm gonna fuck you forever, you hot slut... Ohhhhhh, I can hardly believe I'm in you! I love your ass, Emil, I love your ass... you're a dream come true, bein' here with me, your ass squirmin' on my cock while you tell me what a whore you are for doin' it..."

I chuckled again, squeezing the base of his cock as I pulled ever so slightly forward, looking back at him with a smile.

"Jus' fuck me, daddy." I said. "Fuck your bitch all night long... all night long, Rick, daddy... your bitch loves how you fuck her... She loves your cock, daddy... Fuck your bitch, Ricky... use her..."

I was beginning to understand what Ricky had meant about talking dirty: The further I got into really believing I was Ricky's whore, the more exciting everything became. When I begged him to use me, thrills went through my body at the sound of the words. I needed to be fucked, and letting him know how much I needed it opened even greater depths... of craving... and satisfaction...

Whap! He spanked me again, but only once, and not very hard.

"Just gettin' your attention... Daddy's gonna pull out of your boy-pussy now, bitch... and then you're gonna get your little ass over to the edge of the bed and onto your back. Got it? Okay, now-- move it, cunt..."

When he took it out, the craving emptiness I felt in my ass was only part of what drove me to instantly obey him-- I needed to obey him just like I needed him to use me...

As soon as I was where he told me to be, Ricky got between my legs and lifted and spread my knees.

"Hold 'em up and spread 'em," he said, eyes burning into mine as his hands caressed the backs of my thighs. I put my hands behind my knees, pulling and holding them up as I watched him smear lube all over his long, hard cock and put the head of it just inside my ass... Our eyes made contact again.

"Fuck me, daddy," I whispered, licking my lips lasciviously. "Fuck... your... whore..."

He put his hands on my waist, pulling me towards him slightly as he drove forward, making his cock slide deliciously into the depths of my ass again in one single, smooth move. The rush was so intense that keeping my eyes open wasn't even a possibility, and I was soon lost in the ecstatic sensations coming in waves from inside. Ricky's arms, which had been around my thighs, slid up onto the bed on either side of me to support his weight as he leaned forward.

Suddenly, his mouth covered mine, his tongue invading and reaching into my throat; I yielded the struggle at once, holding his head with both hands as I kissed him back, then rolling my hips up even higher to meet his thrusting cock, wrapping my legs around him as I squeezed him with my anal muscle, reaching down to squeeze his ass and pull him in deeper with my hands.

When he raised back up again, we were both panting and wild-eyed. His hands were back on my waist as he thrust slowly and deeply again... and again.

"Come in me, Ricky," I said softly. "Shoot your come 'way up in my little boy-pussy. Use your bitch's ass, daddy... come in it... I'm your come-bucket... Ohhhhhhhh... Your bitch wants your come in her ass-- she'll never get enough... Come in my ass, my sweet fuckin' daddy... Come... in... my... aaaaaass..."

He did, the tendons in his neck standing out as he wrapped his arms around my thighs and thrust as deep as he could into me, holding my butt tight against his hips. I could feel his cock pulsing, shooting come 'way up inside me, and I writhed on it, squeezing and milking it with my sphincter as he gasped and moaned. He stood there between my thighs for a while afterward, holding them against his chest, thrusting gently in and out of my ass as we looked at each other...

"It's really amazing to finally get my cock inside you, Emil," he said with a big smile. "You feel so gooood..." I smiled back.

*-*-*-*-*-*

12