The Massage Institute Again

Story Info
Hubby watches me and has fun
2.8k words
4.21
43.3k
23

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I read what Frédéric wrote about me and my subscription to the massage institute. I will tell you more.

I regularly go back to the institute as I have a subscription that allows me an unlimited number of sessions.

But what I like most is when we both go with my husband. It's more rare because he works, but it happens quite regularly on weekends.

I realized in my first session that much of my excitement and pleasure came from the presence of my husband while I was fucked. But I wanted more.

When I first started, my husband was not aware of what was going on. The pleasure I had was from doing something in secret. At our second visit together, I wanted my husband to see. I had explained it to the staff of the institute during my previous solo session. They told me that they would organize things for our next meeting, using their two adjoining cabins separated by a one-way mirror.

I did not know at all what my husband's reaction would be, whether he would be sad or angry, or what consequences it might have on our couple. But I was aware that it would change his eyes on this massage institute and on my future appointments. But the desire to be fucked in front of my husband was irrepressible.

Since I knew we would be separated at our next meeting, I prepared my husband for this eventuality. He did not object.

One Saturday, then, we went there for a shared session. The staff greeted us warmly as usual. I explained that I wanted my husband and I to be treated separately. We were each led to different but contiguous rooms.

I knew that from my husband's cabin, you could see the inside of mine, as long as you pulled the wall hanging that hid the mirror. What my husband could not know was that I too could watch his cabin, through a video system. There were several cameras in his room and several screens in mine.

For the moment, the curtain was closed. I was put on the massage table. I was naked, as I was used to. My masseur, an Asian, began to massage my limbs, arms and legs. On the screen, I saw that my husband was also installed and he was just as naked as me. I noticed that his masseur was a big black, very impressive. I realized that our two masseurs were about synchronized. What was done to him, it was also done to me, more or less at the same time, my masseur watching his colleague on the screen. The instructions they gave me, I heard them echo, reproduced more firmly by the big black.

So when we were on the stomach, our masseurs fiddled with our thighs and bum. I felt the hands of my masseur to spread my buttocks at the discretion of his kneading, certainly discovering my line largely. His thumbs did not hesitate to touch my anus. I saw on one of the screens that framed my husband's ass in close-up, we were lavished the same caresses. For my part, I was already wet, both by manipulation and by my imagination. I was eager to see how things would go on.

We were then made to turn on our backs. My husband had a hard-on. He was embarrassed and wanted to hide his erection with his hands. But his masseur obliged him to remove them by forcefully moving them along his body. Then he made him spread his legs and he massaged the whole area around the sex. My masseur did the same thing to me. He kneaded the inside of the thighs up to the groin. As far as I'm concerned, he was touching the outer labia. For my husband, he rubbed the edge of his balls. This further accentuated his erection.

Little by little, the hands would get closer from each other when arriving at the crotch. My masseur ended up by alternately passing each of his palms on the entire surface of my pussy. My husband had his balls rubbed with the left hand, then the right one, and so on.

The masseur finally left the thighs and began to masturbate me by rubbing my lips with his two thumbs. I saw that my husband's masseur extended his caress on the nuts higher and higher on the penis. Then, what was to happen happened. My masseur spread my lips and that of my husband pulled back the foreskin.

At that moment, I saw that the curtain which masked me at the sight of my husband was pulled open. He was instantly panicked and tried to stop the masseur's hand but could not because the guy was much stronger than him. He must have thought that I was able to see him since he saw me. I heard the masseur explain that it was a one-way mirror. As I seemed to ignore their cabin, not looking in this direction - but toward the screens hidden from his sight - he finally convinced himself. Only then did he realize that my masseur was touching my pussy. But his masseur did not allow him time to protest, took his cock in hand and drove his erection back.

I understood that although my husband was shocked to see that I had my vulva stroked, he was at the same time excited by his own fondling. What to do? To protest was to refuse his own pleasure. To let go was to let his masseur lead him secretly to sensations unknown to him. It was the first time he was masturbated by a man.

I was asked to go on all fours. Of course, he was told to do the same. Now that the curtain was open, the order had reversed. His masseur followed mine. My masseur penetrated my vagina with his finger. On the other side of the mirror, there was no doubt about what was happening. Our massage tables were arranged so that my husband had a breathtaking view of my sex. Besides, I saw him looking at me incredulously. But during this time, his masseur, while masturbating the penis, also introduced a finger in his hole. I think it was a defloration for him. He made a withdrawal movement, projecting his pelvis forward, but the masseur who held him by the cock applied an opposite and superior force and managed nevertheless to penetrate him. Contrary to what I would have thought, my husband did not lose his erection. Instead, his penis dilated strongly.

We were stimulated together both outside and inside. But each of our masseurs was careful to leave us far from cumming. It was only foreplay.

My masseur came up behind my buttocks, leaned on my neck to force me to put my head on the table while keeping my ass raised up. Then he licked my crotch, from the clitoris to the anus. Looking at the screen, I saw my husband forced to take the same position and his masseur to apply the same treatment. He was starting from the balls to finish on the little hole. The cock was stiff. It was like a metronome, beating time under the belly. Our masseurs softened our sphincters and regularly penetrated us with their salivated finger.

My masseur moved away from the table and began to undress. I saw the stunned look of my husband. But in his cabin, the black man did the same. Our two masseurs were erect. If the sex of my Asian masseur was normal size, that of hubby's masseur was impressive. We were raised our head and caressed our cheek with the dick. My husband tried to pull his head back to avoid contact. But he could not resist the grip of his masseur. I heard him invite hubby to suck his cock which he flatly refused. For my part, my masseur did not have to ask me twice. I took his prick in my mouth. The black masseur explained to my husband that he was going to make him cum by buggering him with his tool and that to not suffer too much from penetration, it was better that his cock would be highly lubricated. He held hubby's face in his hands and rubbed his penis on his lips. My husband finally opened his mouth and the black cock made its way in the mouth.

We were each sucking a penis. I saw that my husband had to open his mouth wide to take all the glans. But the initial repulsion had apparently disappeared. He even used his right hand to hold the phallus while he was pumping it with his lips. He was pulling the glans out and licking the rod, slidding it in his palm and was agitating the tip of his tongue on the frenulum. I discovered new blowjob techniques and I was inspired for my own.

My masseur pulled out to come and stand behind me. He coated his hand with massage oil and opened my little hole with his greasy fingers. He guided his cock, pushed it on my rose, forced and ended up buggering me to the balls. Hubby's masseur imitated him and told my husband he was going to sodomize him. He reassured him by explaining that he was going to do it very gradually, with a lot of lubricant. It took a lot more time to spread his anus, with one finger, then two, then three and up to four. He caressed him at the same time, massaging his cock and testicules to help him relax and be open. Then he placed his huge penis in the center of the open hole with his fingers and little by little, the member replaced the hand in the rectum of my husband. When I saw the masseur's pubis touching hubby's bum, I knew that my husband had more than eight inches in the ass.

He grimaced but at the same time he was getting fucked, his masseur massaged his dick that remained stiff. As for me, my Asian took me vigorously -but I was used to- and groped my breasts and stretched my nipples. I must have looked like a she-wolf with my dangling boobs. The black guy had a flask of lubricant on hand and poured it regularly between my husband's buttocks. He was moving his member fully in and out and I was fascinated to see the big member force its way and slid along its entire length. The cadence was rather slow, synchronized with the masturbation. My husband was not resisting. He was even moaning and squinching his eyes at every penetration. He had pelvis movements that betrayed him. He wanted the tail to fill him as much as possible.

To see this colossus fuck my husband and the pleasure he was given made me jealous. I also wanted to feel that huge organ fill me. I asked my masseur if it was possible for his colleague to join us without arousing the suspicions of my husband. As hubby was more focused on his own anal pleasure than on what was done to me, my Asian had no difficulty to make sign to his colleague to come to our cabin.

He told my husband he was leaving him for a moment but he would be back. When he pulled his cock from the ass of my husband, I was impressed by its size and diameter, all the more impressive was that the phallus was standing horizontally.

The black masseur left the room to enter almost immediately into ours. The Asian stopped buggering me and his friend took his place behind me. He fucked me doggy style, in the pussy. His cock was even larger inside than it looked outside. I sucked my masseur and although his cock came straight from my rectum, I took it without a thought in my mouth, with a perverse pleasure that came to me from the image that I gave to my husband: his wife with a huge cock in the twat and another in the throat.

On the screen, I first saw my husband sit and touch his anus. He was probably still feeling the dilation of his sphincter. He maintained his erection by wanking gently. When he saw his masseur enter my cabin, he looked in our direction. He did not seem to understand why the black man came to join us. Then he saw him start fucking me. I would have thought it would have made him angry to see me fucked in two holes, but he too seemed to feel some cerebral pleasure at the sight of this obscenity. He accelerated his masturbation and stimulated his rectum with his fingers. He stared intently at us, fascinated by what was coming in and out in front of and behind me. The black masseur rubbed me with force, kneading my boobs and the Asian masseur was holding my face to fuck my palate at will. He could not hear me, but I breathed faster and faster and I screamed with my mouth full.

My uterus was pounded, my breast was grinded and my lips and tongue were being furbished. The simultaneous stimulation of all my erogenous zones quickly made me cum, which was visible because I cannot refrain from peeing all along the vaginal contractions. Given my position, I was probably looking like a pissing cow. The black masseur was pulling out his cock with each squirt and I was expelling a thick jet down pushing on my abdominals. Then he would fuck me in again with a few strokes and pull out to let me piss. The Asian also pulled out his cock and masturbated frantically to ejaculate on my face and partly in my mouth.

The black masseur then went out to join my husband. Hubby stopped masturbating, probably thinking childishly that his masseur would not see he had the taste of voyeurism and complacency. The balck man took hubby's cock in his mouth to restore stiffness. While my husband was being sucked, I saw him take the sex of the masseur in his hand and appreciate the volume. He pressed the rod to dilate the glans. He told his masseur that he also wanted to suck him and they put themselves in 69, him being underneath. My husband had to open his mouth very wide to bring in the glans. I do not know if it was his first blowjob but he had some technique, sliding the cylinder in his palm, running his tongue over the frenulum, penetrating the meatus to lick the juice at the exit of the urethra.

The masseur got up, asked my husband to take the back of his knees with his hands and offer his ass, his cock and his balls, in a position of total submission. He did not argue, lay on his back, raised his legs, held his thighs and spread them. The black man knelt and worked the little hole with his fingers to open it again and stroked the nuts. He lubricated the hole copiously with oil and gently entered his glans. He took off his knees and placed himself in the position of a man who is doing push-ups, leaning on the kneecaps of my husband. He had a pelvic rush forward and sank entirely in the rectum of his client. My husband sighed, as if the sex that invaded him emptied his lungs. The masseur began a slow back and forth with his pelvis, but also with his hand that held the rod of my husband. He assfucked and shook him by gradually increasing the cadence. My husband was blowing louder and louder, breathing with the hits of the masseur. All of a sudden, he screamed and I saw that he was ejaculating. He tried to contract his sphincter to strengthen the jet, but he had the ass taken and it only tightened his little ring and rectum on the black tail. This triggered the orgasm of the masseur who unloaded in the bum of my husband in several kicks.

We got dressed without going through the shower, so we did not have to explain our mutual state, him with cum in the buttocks and me on the lips and in the hair. I just basically wiped my face to eliminate the visible sperm. We took leave and went home, silent along the way.

During the trip back, I thought the future was probably bright because my husband was having fun. But I wanted him not to know that I knew. We would go back, I'll be fucked in front of him and I'll watch him be buggered in front of me. Definitely, this massage institute was getting closer and closer to paradise for my husband and me.