The Lone Ranger and the Ho

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I've always been that way but, you know, actually I'm fairly shy. With you, well, you're fun and I can be loose but in front of a crowd, oh God, I'd suck. No, I think I'd better standup with geology."

On the way back to campus, Natalie noted he again appeared nervous, was tapping his left foot and clenching the wheel. When he pulled up to the dorms, she looked at him and said softly, "Yes, Wil, I'd love to go out on a date with you."

"Jeez, how did you know? I was gonna ask you but..."

"But you were nervous I'd turn you down?"

"Yeah."

"Nope. Have had a lot of fun with you this term and once we're back from Spring Break, let's get together. OK?"

"Yeah. But there's only one little problem."

"Oh?"

"I'll have to turn in my Man Card since you asked me out first," he groaned with an exaggerated frown.

"No, Silly," she giggled, "I remember you asked me out for coffee first so your Man Card is still in your wallet. Here, give me your phone so I can put in my number."

-----

He called her during Spring Break and set up a date for the first night they were back. Classes didn't begin until two days later and they figured they could relax before the new term started. As she was getting ready for the date, Shawna came crashing through the door with her bags in tow.

"Hey, Girl, I'm back and it's party time."

"Party time?"

"Yeah, me and a few of the girls down the hall wanna have a little fun and lookie here: snuck in some booze!"

"Oh, uh, too bad I'm gonna miss it."

"No! It's in the Roommate Creed; you can't not go when your roomie is having a party!"

"Shaw, on any other night I'd go, but I have other plans."

"Change 'em!"

"Can't."

"Can't or won't?"

"Well, won't."

"But why? Hot date or something?"

"Um-hmm."

"You do? Nat, that's fantastic! Your first real date at college! I'll let you ditch me and my party for a good chance at getting lucky. Who is it?"

"I'm not gonna get lucky. It's a first date and, no, not gonna happen."

"'K. But who is it?"

"Guy named Wil. My lab partner last term."

"That is so cool and I'm super happy for you. Where you going?"

"He wants to take me out for a quick movie and maybe an ice cream after. Does that pass your inspection, Officer?" she laughed.

"Yeah. Sounds nice. Good luck finding a movie you both will like, though."

"I'm good with almost anything as long as there's not too much violence."

"Remember, if it's a dud date, we'll be going strong until late."

-----

They had agreed to attend a Cary Grant film festival and see whatever movie was showing that night. It turned out to be one of her favorites. As the lights went down, she snuggled up to Wil's shoulder to tell him she loved the plot twists as well as the classic stars. As he agreed with her, he raised his arm over her shoulders and gently pulled her to him.

She loved the closeness with Wil. He didn't try to grab her boob and remained the perfect gentleman throughout the entire movie. When they left, he invited her for an ice cream before driving her back to campus.

When he went to escort her to the dorms, she asked if he would like to spend a few minutes at the reflection pool. It was a shallow pool in front of the old clock tower, the focal point of campus. Fortunately, it wasn't too cold and they were able to sit on one of the granite blocks at the foot of the pool where she snuggled up to him as he wrapped his arm around her. As they chatted quietly, she kept thinking, 'When's he gonna kiss me?' Impatience finally drove her to take the initiative and she reached up and kissed him lightly on his cheek. Slightly startled, he turned to her, their lips millimeters apart.

She waited a few seconds, which seemed like hours, before he lowered his lips to hers. She had kissed a few times in high school and while she wasn't sure what she should do, what developed was an amazing sensation on her lips. He gently nibbled her upper lip before opening his mouth slightly and turning his head. She was suddenly in heaven! Those lips sent exciting sensations throughout her body and within seconds she realized she was getting seriously turned on.

Like most healthy young women, she had a definite sex drive but had never exercised it, save for the occasional round of two-fingered tango. But his kisses were pushing her drive into the red zone and she suddenly understood how someone could get so turned on that they would throw caution to the wind and jump into the sack.

His kisses deepened, his tongue gently teased her lips and even the tip of her tongue while his arms held her tightly. She clung to him as she began exploring his lips, his mouth and his tongue in return. And she loved what she was discovering.

After several minutes, he broke the kiss, drew his head back and looked her in the dim light from the nearby buildings. "Nice," he whispered.

"Mmm-hmm. More?"

After another fifteen minutes or so of wonderful kissing, she realized she was getting a bit chilled. After she shivered, he told her she needed to get warm. Holding her hand, he led her back to her dorm where they kissed again by the main door.

"Want to do this again?" he asked.

"Tomorrow? But not out too late, classes start the next day."

"Sure. I'll call you. Maybe we can go to a park or something."

"Mmm. Sounds nice. Good night, Wil. Sleep tight." One final kiss and she was through the door.

Upstairs she was assaulted by the party which was still going strong. "Nat! You're back! Didn't spend the night?" called out an obviously drunk Shawna.

"No, Shaw, didn't spend the night but I had a great time and we're going out again tomorrow."

"Ooo-ooo," teased several of the girls, "Nat's got a boyfriend, Nat's got a boyfriend!"

"Hey, he's not my boyfriend...yet. See you. I'm gonna go crash."

"Sweet dreams, Nat! We'll keep Shawna out of your room for another thirty minutes in case you need to relieve some tension," laughed one of the girls.

"Nah, I won't need to do that."

"Nothing wrong with it. I bet he's taking care of business as we speak. Nite, Nat."

Once she was in bed, however, her mind kept going back to their making out. His kisses were fabulous and had definitely turned her on. She could still feel the fullness in her pelvis and the slight moisture which kept oozing between her lips, even after dabbing herself when she went to the bathroom. Thoughts of what might come next, no pun intended, kept racing through her brain. Would he want to feel her boobs? Would he place her hand on his cock? Would it be hard? How big was it? Would she, could she kiss it? And would it hurt to let him put it in her? And for the first time in her life, she was actively anticipating doing the deed. 'Yes,' she silently mused, 'I want to screw and I want it to be with Wil.'

Suddenly, she realized her two fingers were idly making little circles over her pearl. And they made her feel sooo good. Slipping them inside to retrieve more moisture only drove her lust higher. Usually, her sexual solitaire sessions were quick little jaunts over her clit but for the first time ever, she used two hands, fingers plunging in her while other fingers rolled over her clit in tiny circles. Visions of a naked Wil, his cock and what he would do with it raced through her mind.

Her body tensed, her legs trembled, her back arched up and her breathing came in tiny gasps but, most dramatically, her clit was sending her brain signals like she had never had before. Sure, she had masturbated, but this tension was ten times more than she had ever experienced. It was almost like a rope was being pulled between two cars, tighter and tighter and she knew it would break. The only question was when.

And break it did. As she crashed over the orgasmic cliff, the most powerful sensations imaginable raced through her body. She was vaguely aware of noises in the room, they sounded like cries from a wild animal, but her mind didn't let her dwell on them. Her mind only heeded the pleasure which coursed through her, the vague, amorphous shapes in her vision and the rhythmic spasms of her pelvis. After what seemed an eternity of pleasure but at the same time seemed far too short, the sensations faded and her body collapsed back on the bed. The only muscles functioning were her lungs and heart, the rest were simply exhausted as she lay nearly flaccid on the bed.

Slowly, she recovered and her conscious, thinking brain began to engage again. What an amazing ride! Who knew an orgasm could be so phenomenal? If all her previous orgasms had been added together, or even multiplied together, they still wouldn't have compared to this one. What was it? Was it the dreams and fantasies of Wil which drove her to new heights? Was it the two-handed approach? Or was she simply due, or even overdue, for the next step in her sexual life? The questions were not answered before she collapsed in the deepest sleep she had experienced in years, sleep so deep she was unaware of Shawna's drunken return to the room a few hours later.

-----

Their time at the park was nice, but frustrating. They got to talk, they held hands and even kissed a few times but Natalie wanted more than simple kisses. And when he dropped her off at the dorm, the few deep kisses across the console between the seats of the car were oddly frustrating. She wanted more and her body demanded so much more. As she walked up to her room, she realized for the first time in her life she was actively horny, horny like she imagined a college guy looking at porno would be. And she both loved the sensation as well as hated it.

Back in her room, she was frustrated to find Shawna idly doing her fingernails. Oh God, how could Natalie get some privacy? How would she survive thirty minutes without an orgasm? She even thought about going to the bathroom and taking care of business on the toilet but it was an icky, dirty place. No, that wouldn't do. She needed the right time and place to polish her pearl and it wasn't going to happen that evening. Grrrrr!

Her body had changed in the previous twenty-four hours and while trying to look at things rationally, she knew she had to plan things carefully. She casually asked Shawna about her schedule and immediately figured Monday and Wednesday afternoons would be prime for 'me time'. But it was a long time from Wednesday to Monday! 'Well, then,' she thought, 'Wil is just gonna have to step up.'

-----

Their next date was to a community play put on by a local high school. They acted reasonably well, at least well enough to distract Natalie's mind for a minute or two from the living piece of hotness sitting next to her. They went out for ice cream after the play and while they were eating, she noted Wil was acting nervous again. She wondered what was going on but chose to remain silent.

Finally, he spoke, "Uh, Nat, my roommate's there tonight but could I invite you over to my place?"

"Sure, yeah, let's." She figured she might as well and maybe they could go into his room and at least make out.

His place was a tiny, two-bedroom house a few miles from campus. It featured the usual clutter one might expect from a couple of college guys but it wasn't filthy and it didn't stink. He introduced her to Andy, a seemingly nice guy who was sitting in the front room playing some complex online video game. After grabbing a couple of sodas, Wil took her to his room.

There were a few posters of national parks on the walls, stacks of books on a shelf, a fairly tidy desk and the bed was made. "I see you made the bed and took the swimsuit posters down," she teased.

"I always make the bed. Mom drilled into me you never know when you might have company."

"And the posters?" she laughed.

"Nope, no posters of girls."

"Oh, so you prefer porno instead."

"Nat, I won't deny I look at porno but honestly, I prefer looking at the real thing. And you are the real thing." He bent down slowly bringing his lips to hers. They kissed for a minute or so and she found those same sensations racing through her. Oh, God, she wanted him so much but there was the roommate in the other room. She'd be mortified if he heard anything.

"Say, I gotta pee. Be right back."

As she sat there on his bed, Natalie could see into his closet through a small gap. Something caught her eye, something high up on a shelf. She silently walked over, eased the door open a bit more and peered in. Once she heard the toilet flush, she slid the door back to its original position and quickly sat down.

"Your turn, if you want."

"Yeah, thanks." In the bathroom, also fairly neat and clean, she sat on the toilet with her mind racing. It couldn't be! But it had to be! What were the odds? What were the odds of him having what she saw up on the shelf? After wiping herself, she washed her hands and went back to his room. They finished their sodas and quietly made out until she mentioned she needed to get back to her place.

"Everything OK?"

"Yeah," she lied, "Everything's fine. I'm tired and I need sleep if I'm going to do well this week."

Back in their room, Shawna was in a chatty mood. She teased Natalie about Wil and asked how the sex had been.

"We're not doing it!"

"Thou doth protest too much!"

"No. But that's not to say I don't want to."

"Aha. He must be pretty nice. How big is it?"

"I don't know. I've never seen it."

"What? You've gone out now, what, three times and you've not seen it? Girl, you need to get busy or he'll dump you."

"No, he's kinda shy and gets nervous. He was even so nervous I finally told him I'd go out with him and he hadn't even asked me."

"Well then, seems like you gots ta take control, turn up the heat. At least you got decent clothes. Let's see, hmm. I recommend your new white blouse undone at the top and that see-through bra. Those black jeans will go great with it. Wear that and if he doesn't make a pass at you, he's gay."

"Oh, he's not gay, I can promise you that. He's just kinda shy."

"When you going out again?"

"Dunno, maybe next weekend."

Once Shawna crashed, Natalie lay there in bed with her mind racing. She kept thinking about the hat she'd seen in Wil's closet. It was white. It had a red and black band around it. And it looked exactly like the Lone Ranger's hat from Halloween!

Quietly, she pulled out her phone and did some online searching. And there it was: John Reid was the Lone Ranger's real name! And that's the name he had given her! No wonder there wasn't a John Reid registered at the college. But wait! His car! He called it Silver. She originally thought it was because of the car's color but maybe that was a joke, too. Afterall, the Lone Ranger's horse was named Silver, right?

But the Lone Ranger's hair was black and Wil's was blond. That sure seemed to shoot down her theory. As she ruminated on this, she thought about her wig. Maybe he had a wig, too? No, the Lone Ranger's hair had been fairly short, like Wil's. How could he have...? That was it! He must have dyed his hair for the party! Another quick online search confirmed there were several brands of one-wash hair dye. The sneak had dyed his hair and it was washed out long before she met him at the lab class. Her theory was still good!

Wil was her savior, the one who rescued her from Count Dracula, who incidentally had dropped out of school after the confrontation with Shawna in the dining room. But did Wil know she was the girl he rescued? She had worn a wild, blonde wig and tons of makeup so she didn't look like her normal self. And she had worn super slutty clothes and had come as a whore, something which was totally unlike her normal, studious self. They hadn't talked too much so maybe he didn't recognize her voice; she certainly hadn't recognized his. The realization finally dawned on her: she knew he was the Lone Ranger but he didn't know she was the whore he rescued. And that might give her a definite edge in their relationship. When she finally fell asleep, there was a soft smile on her lips.

-----

Wil invited her out for study date on the following Wednesday. They were able to find a carrel for two in the library where they could both spread out their work but was remote enough they could talk softly without disturbing any of the other students. Even though it wasn't a 'hot date,' she enjoyed simply being with him while they studied. At the door to the dorm, they lingered talking and sneaking in a few wonderful kisses. As he got ready to leave, he nervously cleared his throat, "Uh, Nat, my roomie will be gone this weekend. Would you like to come over for dinner? Maybe we can fix something together or..."

"I'd love to. What kind of food did you have in mind?"

"I'm fairly easy, usually do the meat, veggie and starch thing."

"Tell you what. Let me do the shopping and I'll teach you how to make something ethnic. OK?"

"Yeah, that'd be great. Pick you up at four on Saturday? Is that enough time?"

She desperately wanted to spend more time with him so she requested three p.m. For the rest of the week, she was on cloud nine. She was going to spend hours alone with him at his house! And her body wanted to take things further, a lot further, than simply making out. Even Shawna noticed Nat's good mood.

"Girl, you shore have been smiling lately. Are you getting any?"

"No, but I think that may change."

"Really? Well, about time. I'm proud of you, Nat. When's the big day?"

"I'm going over to his place Saturday and we're fixing dinner together."

"I bet you cook up more than just food. That's great."

"Yeah, I can hardly wait."

"Uh, Nat, there's something I want to offer. It can sometimes be scary to be with a new guy and you're trusting him to behave and respect you. I'm sure Wil's OK but just to be sure, I'm gonna be your backup safety girl. Let's put each other on a phone tracking app and plan for you to text me at least once late in the evening to let me know you're doing OK."

"OK, sounds good."

On Saturday she went to the market and bought the fixings for crab enchiladas. Although the crabmeat would have to be picked from the shells, she figured it would give them more time for talking. She showered and dressed in her sexiest casual clothes; nearly sheer top over her thinnest bra and black, tight jeans over tiny red bikini panties. As she was finishing up in the communal bathroom, the bowl of condoms caught her eye. The RA had always insisted condoms be easily obtained and arranged for them where any girl could pick them up without any embarrassment or hesitation. After looking around to make sure no one saw her, Natalie grabbed a handful and stuffed them in her bag.

"Ooh, ooh, Girl, you're lookin' hawt with a capital H."

"Thank you."

"Tonight the night?"

"I don't know, Shawna. It might be. Might not."

"Well, you remember to text me a 'thumbs up' emoji by ten or so if things are going well and text me a frowning face if they aren't and I'll come get you."

"Great! And thanks. I appreciate your support and if I can return the favor anytime, let me know."

"I might take you up on that. Now you go ahead and have fun."

Promptly at three, Wil pulled up in Silver. Natalie put two bags of groceries into the back seat, hopped in and leaned over for a kiss. Although it was short and sweet, it seemed to carry the promise of an exciting night. They chatted on the way to his place and once there, they set up in the kitchen. While sipping on some wine he had managed to get, she went through the steps of making pico de gallo for the enchiladas. They stood side by side picking crab meat though she had to teasingly stab him a few times with her crab fork to keep him from sneaking pieces of the meat for an early snack. Each time she did however, he demanded a kiss for his 'boo-boo.' She joked if he wanted kisses, they should be where the fork got him, not kisses on the mouth, but she secretly loved the kisses he dropped on her lips.