The Little Sister

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ggchuck
ggchuck
106 Followers

"True," she agreed. "Cutting them off would be wasteful and I could pull them of without you escaping." Just as Laird relaxed a bit, she continued. "But I've always wanted to cut the clothes off of you. Remember the time you tore my dress?"

"But that was an accident."

"Well this isn't," she replied and she laughed as she slit down one side. Suddenly he was exposed as his cock jumped free and he felt the cool air hit his cock and balls. His will was no match to hers, particularly since he was physically secured. Defeated, he raised his hips to facilitate her cutting across the crotch and pulling the ruined briefs from under him.

He was actually relieved to be stripped entirely. At least his erection wasn't putting on a show. "Other than pictures, I've never seen a cock before," she said as she tentatively touched his eager shaft.

She lifted his balls and heard him hiss as he took a quick bite of air. "Please, careful. They're really sensitive right now."

"Oh," she said as she released her grip. She then took hold of his shaft. "How's that?"

"Wonderful."

She giggled. "The capability to punish or reward in the palm of my hand," she said philosophically. She stroked his shaft then ran her fingernails along it from base to tip. "And this?"

"Please don't stop."

"I've never given a hand-job before," she admitted. "Maybe you should wait for someone with more experience."

"You're doing great. Anything you do is wonderful," he blurted as the prospect of a hand-job materialized.

"Is that so?" she asked as her voice reflected a return of confidence after her moment of insecurity. She batted his cock lightly like a kitten with a spring toy. "What are you willing to do if I give you one?"

"What do you want?" he asked, avoiding giving a direct answer.

"How desperate are you?" she answered back. With that she surrounded his shaft with her fingers and slid her nails from base to head and then teased the head by circling it with one finger before she withdrew entirely.

Laird unsuccessfully tried to hide a whimper as his cock was screaming for more.

"I thought so," Nikki said with a smirk before he could offer a verbal answer. "How about you have to do anything I ask for the duration of your leave?"

"That's a bit open ended," he objected.

Her hand grazed his balls and again the fingers toyed with his cock. "Yes it is," she said unapologetically.

Laird felt another wave of submissiveness flow over him as she demonstrated her control. He knew she would tease him until he agreed to anything she wanted. The the last fragments of his pride slid away. "Okay. You win."

"Good," she said as her finger fluttered around the tip of his cock, driving him wild. "You're now my slave for the next two weeks."

"Slave? No one said anything about slave!" he protested.

"What do you think 'doing anything' means?" she asked mocking him as she withdrew her hand from his cock and dragged a fingernail down his leg from crotch to calf.

Laird groaned as she abandoned his cock but her touch sliding down his thigh erotically reminded him how vulnerable he was. "Okay. I'm your slave for two weeks." He hadn't anticipated the effect of conceding that fact aloud would have on him. He felt more helpless than he did from the impact of being immobilized by his bonds. After all, he just uttered his capitulation to her dominance and heard it with his own ears.

He saw her eyes light up at his surrender. Her smug victorious smile left little doubt that she relished her power over him and her intent to use it. He felt fear as he looked at her and in spite of that fear (or more probable because of it) his desire for her to control him was overwhelming. As he looked up at her, he was lost in a submissive erotic rush to this beautiful creature that was beyond his imagination.

Her fingers resumed their teasing her cock. "Well I guess it's time you experienced a hand job," she said, cheerfully.

Her hand tightened around his cock and she gave him a couple of strokes. Laird groaned in pleasure. "Oh yes," he agreed. "Way past time."

She suddenly stopped. "You're not going to spurt all over the place, are you?"

"God, I hope so!"

She went to the bathroom and returned with a bath towel. "Okay. Arch up. I'm going to put this towel under you." she said.

As he arched, Laird was conscious of his cock again being on display to this girl who looked so sexy in her summer dress. After she placed the towel under him she grabbed one of his socks. She put her hand in it and made a sock pupped out of it. "Okay, now we can get on with it," she said as she wrapped her sock-protected hand around his cock.

Laird was beyond thinking about his dignity or pride. He groaned in anticipation of having a orgasm, thrusting eagerly, desperately, into her hand. Within seconds he could feel himself pass the point of no return as he screamed out. "Yes. Yes. Please don't stop! Please, oh yes!" As expected, he spurted rope after rope of sperm. Most of it landed on his chest and stomach. Surprisingly, the towel and sock were barely touched. "Thank you. Thank you. Thank you, Nikki," he cried as his cock throbbed, delivering the last of his cum. "I love you."

Nikki smiled at his reaction. She knew his declaration of love was more to his orgasm than his underlying feelings toward her. But intuitively, she knew that because she was his first experience, he would always associate her with heightened sexual pleasure. She had a very firm grip on his lustful emotions and she enjoyed the erotic sensations that filled her as she basked in the feeling of power that grip offered.

When he came back to earth after his orgasm, she grinned at him. That was the grin of a victor and he found he liked being the vanquished. As she released his wrists and legs, she pulled the towel out from under him and threw it on his chest. "Don't make a mess. Go take a shower and come back here--naked."

Laird was still coming down from his orgasm as he used the towel to wipe his chest, stomach, and groin. He obediently and gladly went to take a shower.

When he came back, he found Nikki sitting in a chair with the cock cage in hand. "Oh no," he said reflexively. "It's too soon to use that thing."

"Nonsense," Nikki replied. "It's the perfect time. Look at you. It's the first time I've seen you soft."

Laird flushed as his nudity was pointed out. Just her voiced observation caused his cock to start rising. "We better hurry," she said laughing at his emerging erection.

"No," he said. "It's not time. We'll try it later."

"You agreed to be my slave. Come here and let me put this on you."

"That agreement was made when I was under duress," He protested.

She grinned. "Yes it was and I intend to keep you under duress.

He stood there in defiance as he tried to think of a response. She pointed to the floor in front of her feet. With a sigh of defeat, he fell to his knees before her in surrender. She pointed at his knees with her index fingers and spread them.

Cementing his surrender, he obediently spread his knees putting his rising cock on full display. For having never being naked in front of a girl since toddler-hood, he was making up for it now. Nikki watched with a smirk as he came to full mast before her. "It didn't take you long to recover," she said with amusement in her voice. "Do you think that will prevent me from putting this on?"

Laird flushed as his erection again was the center of attention. "I can't help it. You're too sexy for me to stay soft," he said lamely.

"Put your hands behind your back and stay there like that. I'll leave and give you time to calm down. If you're not ready for me when I return to put on your cage, I'll have to take care of it myself."

As she rose from the chair, he dutifully put clasped his hands behind his back as he prepared to wait in that degrading position until she returned. Though she took her time and it seemed like an eternity, she returned in just a few minutes. She was pleased he was still kneeling before the chair with hands behind him as he had waited for her. She was also amused that his cock had not softened as he waited for her return.

She had anticipated that his condition wouldn't go away and had brought a bowl of cracked ice. Laird knew what his cock and balls were destined to experience as she handed him the bowl. "Use this to get soft." He looked at her with pleading eyes but they both knew what the end result would be. With a quiet whimper, he buried his cock and balls in the ice as she sat down and watched.

It still was a challenge for her to put the cage on him fast enough on him before the effect of the ice diminished and his anatomy interfered again. She looked at him with satisfaction. "The clerk said this leash would attach easily," she said cheerily as she proved the clerk right. She used one of the locks provided with the bondage system to secure it. She stood up and pulled up on the leash. "Up," she directed and Laird quickly complied.

"Did that hurt?" she asked.

"Not much," he replied. "It wasn't comfortable and I was worried the you might pull harder."

"Like this?" she asked as she smartly pulled the leash toward her.

Laird scrambled toward her in response. "Yes," he said. "That did hurt. I know you can pull harder, but please don't."

"Follow me promptly and I won't need to pull harder," she said as she led him out of the room. She continued to lead him by the leash around the house as she experimented with tugs and learned from his responses. He quickly learned to respond to her directions, body language, and warning tugs. Laird felt humiliated at being naked and led on a leash attached to his genitals by her. Unfortunately for him, his submissive nature found it erotic and resulted in his cock fighting a painfully losing battle with the confining cage.

Ultimately, she stopped leading him and pulled him close. She lifted her foot onto the leash and pressed down so he was forced to drop to his knees before her. She dropped the leash and pulled him into a hug, his face buried between her breasts. She tilted his head back as she leaned over and gave him an intimate kiss with her tongue invading his mouth. "I've had a great time today," she said when she finally broke the kiss.

"I have to admit, I did too," he replied as he rested his head against her breasts.

"It's late and my parents will soon start to worry. I've got to get home."

He nodded in agreement. "Let me get dressed and I'll walk you home."

"Okay. Shirt and pants will be enough."

"Um... you forgot to give me a key."

"You know I didn't forget," she said with a smirk. She held the leash as he pulled up his pants and he had to leave his fly partially open to accommodate it. She was not going to relinquish that bit of control. She kept the leash taut as they walked slowly to her house. "I'll come by your house tomorrow at noon and you can take me to lunch before we go back to the sex shop." She tugged on the leash. "This is how I intend to take you into the shop," she said with a cheerful smile.

Laird stopped abruptly and instantly regretted it as the leash tugged harder. After a gasp of pain, "What do you mean?"

"I want to show that clerk that I didn't need to keep you caged for a few days in order for you to get me that remote shocker."

"Wait," he said as they stood there. "I never agreed to buying that shocker."

"Sure you did," she replied as she again tugged on the chain. "Remember. You're the slave who agreed to 'do anything.' You don't want to disappoint me." she reached up with her free hand and pulled his neck down so she could again passionately kiss him.

When they broke the kiss, his cock was painfully straining against the cage. "Okay. You win," he conceded. "Anything else?" he asked without thinking.

"Yes, now that you ask." Laird mentally slapped his head for asking. "I want you to list every mean thing you and my brother ever did to me. Have the list ready by the time I come over. We can go over the list together and work out what would be appropriate in the way of reparations. Then with a menacing smile, "There better not be things that I remember that didn't make the list."

They kissed again when they got to her door. She finally handed him the leash and sent him home.

Leash in hand, Laird walked home. That night, the leash was a constant reminder of the cage, not that he needed a reminder with the cage. Every time it snagged on something or he had to hold it, he thought of Nikki holding it. He finally got to sleep, a sleep that was interrupted by dreams and thoughts of Nikki's effect on him.

When Nikki entered her house she found her mother waiting up for her. "Did you have a good time, dear?" Mrs. Long asked.

"Yes Mom. It was a great evening. Sorry I'm so late. There was a double feature."

"You know how I worry. Laird is a nice boy, but do you remember all the mean things he and your brother did to you?"

"Yes, Mom. He's been most apologetic about it." She smiled slyly. "We have an understanding."

"That's nice. But he's older than you, not just in years but he's been out of school and has world experience.

"He was a gentleman, Mom. We kissed, but his treated me with respect and his hands did not wander."

"But he's a soldier, you know."

"Don't worry, Mom," she said as a wicked smile crossed her face. "I can handle him."

ggchuck
ggchuck
106 Followers