Geek Pride Story Event 2018 - Coming Soon

Story Info
Open to all: a geek-themed writing event!
312 words
50.7k
18
14

Part 1 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 05/22/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Literotica
Literotica
2,131 Followers

Please see this page to read all the Geek Pride 2018 stories!

* * * * *

We at Lit very happy to announce the Inaugural

Literotica Geek Pride Day Story Event

Here's more from organizer PuckIt:

In recognition of Geek Pride Day, Literotica.com is proud to call on all willing writers to let their freak flag fly high!

25 May was first organized as Geek Pride Day by the Spanish blogger Germán Martínez (known online as señor Buebo) in 2006 and has slowly gained international recognition (in certain Geek circles) from there.

Whether you roll the 20 sided die for a feat of writing dexterity or you let the force guide your quill, contribute to Geek Pride by submitting your "single-shot" (no chapter or serials for this one day, please) to Literotica.com during the week from 15 May-22 May with "Geek Pride" in the notes field for inclusion in our special publication on 25 May for the sexy Geeks amongst us and those of us who love them.

Have an idea for an awesome Sci-Fi & Fantasy story, but haven't yet hit the SUBMIT button? First time writers or veteran Literoticans alike are invited to participate!

Please visit the Geek Pride Day! Official Support Thread for full rules, submission info, and great conversation.

Again, the important deets:

Event date: May 25th
Submit your story: May 15-22 (or a little before)
-
IMPORTANT: You must include the phrase "Geek Pride!" in the NOTES field of the submission form or we won't be able to include you in the event!

If you've got an idea for a fun themed writers event, feel free to contact us anytime!

Lastly, a special thank-you to PuckIt for creating and managing this very fun story event.

Have fun writing, and reading!

Literotica
Literotica
2,131 Followers
  • COMMENTS
14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Figures -

This is the first I'm hearing of this since I usually just go directly to my page. Is there a way to notify us of these events besides the Lit home page?

Auld_HenryAuld_Henryalmost 6 years ago
Woops

I thought it said ‘Greek’

EtaskiEtaskialmost 6 years ago
Hey, randiholiday

The exclamation point won't matter in the Note Field. :) Laurel will find your story either way and it should post on the appropriate day! Thanks for contributing!

As a late suggestion on the forum, some submissions have been putting "geek pride" as one of the ten tags so users can more easily find these stories after the first week. In that case, whether you put an exclamation point or not *would* matter. Those are technically two different tags.

However, because we're not getting a special event list this year, I'll be searching out all the geek pride stories I can find and compiling a list with links at the forum (http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1472020).

I'll post that Final Story List link here for anyone who favorited this event but wants more time to read the stories, before they become harder to find.

I know to look for your story now, so I'll be sure to include yours on the list. :)

randiholidayrandiholidayalmost 6 years ago
Does the exclamation point matter?

I’m just checking, I noticed in one place it says to add “geek pride” to the notes and later it has add “geek pride!” with an exclamation point. Will either one work? I think my submission had the exclamation point but can’t remember.

EtaskiEtaskialmost 6 years ago
@WhimsicalRepertroire

Ohhh, please do! ;D I'm adding you to "The List" at the Author's Hangout:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1472020&page=14 (post# 338)

Feel free to drop by and chat if it helps the writing process at all. Good luck! I've heard from many awaiting this with great interest. ^_^

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Home for Horny Monsters Ch. 001 Mike inherits an old house. There's a nymph in the tub!in NonHuman
Straight Crossdresser Guy dresses as a girl on Halloween & ends up performing as one.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Last of Her Kind Ch. 01 A drifter triggers an arachne's dangerous desire to mate.in NonHuman
Wyex: The Pregnancy Man and wife become woman and dick girl to make a baby.in Transgender & Crossdressers
The Rembrandt Legacy A mutant and a a crew of aliens seek fame and riches.in Sci-Fi & Fantasy
More Stories