The List Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I got a few more thrusts in when he said,

"Ok, its time. Lie back on the couch."

I got off his lap and he stood up while I positioned myself length wise on the couch, my head resting on the arm. I pushed the matted hair out of my face as I prepared for what was to come. He straddled my face and rested his balls on my mouth so I licked and sucked them as he jerked off above me. He would rub his thick cock all over my face, his pre-cum mixing with my sweat and running makeup. I can only imagine what I looked like at that moment. Every few seconds he would insert his cock into my mouth for a few thrusts, getting it soaking wet again and then rubbing it all over my forehead, nose and cheeks. Even now he was still taking forever to cum. This process continued for about ten minutes until his moaning and breathing became rapid and he was furiously stroking his cock inches from my face.

"Oh my god, oh yes," he kept repeating. "Are you ready? I'm going to cover that pretty little face now."

"mm hmm," I moaned in my sluttiest voice.

"Ahhhh!" he literally yelled as loud as he could as his shaking cock erupted all over my face, strand after strand of cum landing in my hair, and absolutely covering me. His orgasm seemed to last as long as every other aspect of his sex. There must have been twenty spurts of cum that seemed to never end. I could feel the warmth of it drip down to my shoulders and neck and he held my head in place the whole time and I could taste it on my lips even though I kept my mouth closed tightly. I closed my eyes and didn't move just waiting for it to be over. He was still yelling as his orgasm began to subside and eventually I could just hear the sounds of his heavy breathing.

"Oh my god..." he kept repeating. "You're covered. Hold on." I felt him get up off of me but I didn't move or open my eyes, still trying to take in how much cum I'd just been covered in and afraid that if I moved it would just make it even messier. I waited a second thinking he was going to hand me a towel, but instead I heard the unmistakable sound of a photo being taken. I wiped the cum away from my eyes and mouth with my hand as i looked up to see him snapping pictures of my naked body laying there and my cum covered face.

"What the fuck?" I said.

"Don't worry," he replied without even stopping, it appeared that he was making a video now as the phone stayed pointed at me. "I wont share this, its for personal use only, that was so hot. I want to keep a memory of it."

"I want copies of those." I said, thinking of sending them to my boyfriend later that evening.

"No problem," he said. The washroom is down there if you need to get cleaned up and then I'll call you a cab." Apparently he had gotten what he wanted and forgot about driving me back to get my car. It must have been three or four in the morning by then and I made my way to the washroom and grabbed a hand towel and wiped the cum from my face which took several minutes to get it all. My makeup was running like crazy and I could still taste a combination of cum, sweat and probably ass lol, as I splashed water on my face in my best effort to be presentable for the ride home. I half wished he had offered to let me shower right there but he seemed in a rush to get me out now. Oh well, I had accomplished number one on my list of objectives. It was not at all what I expected and it made me wonder what the others would end up like.

I left the washroom, still naked and collected my clothes from the living room floor where they had been scattered. Mr. H had already put his back on and seemed to watch with pleasure as I got dressed in front of him. By the time I was collected and put together as best as possible, the cab was waiting in the driveway. Mr. H opened the door and as I was about to leave, kissed me on the mouth deeply, I think he was hoping the cab driver would get a little show and assume what we'd just been up to. We said our goodbyes and I got in the taxi and started replying to my boyfriends numerous texts. Seconds later Mr. H. texted, not a "thank you" or "have a good night" just a string of photos and a short video of the end of our encounter which I immediately sent on to my boyfriend.

I often feel rude sitting in the back of taxis but on nights where I end up a sexual mess, its better to try to remain hidden in the dark of the backseat rather than field awkward questions by being polite up front. I still always wonder if the drivers know or what they think went on. I guess number two on my list of conquests will answer some of those questions :)

12