The Kiss

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I knew you would be a good fuck when I kissed you before dinner," she said.

"How," I asked as I continued my rotation.

"I don't know. Sometimes I just know the first time I kiss a man whether he is going to be a good fuck."

I pulled back just a bit and then thrust forward. It wasn't hard, but enough to let her know I had talents beyond the twisting motion I had been using.

"Oh fuck. That's good. Do that some more."

The next time I pulled back a little farther and thrust a little harder as I came back. Then again and again, each time drawing farther back and thrusting harder as I returned. She responded to each thrust by pushing her hips up to meet me. Soon we had a regular rhythm going. Because we had both had just had such explosive oral orgasms, neither of us was in any danger of climaxing. We were just enjoying a good steady fuck and we kept it up for a long time. Her cunt was hot and she was good at using her muscles to squeeze my prick, timing it so that she applied them as I withdrew prior to each forward thrust. My god, she was a marvelous fuck.

"Do you do other positions?" she asked.

"Sure. What would you like?"

"I want to be on top and have you play with my tits."

I rolled off of her, my cock coming out of her still tight cunt with a pop, and lay on my back with my rigid prick standing tall and ready. She swung a leg over me and then slowly lowered herself on to my prick. It went in easier this time. "Oh yeah. Fuck that's so good. You have a lovely prick. I thought it was going to be good when I was sucking it, but it is even better than I thought." She eased herself down until she was sitting on my groin and my cock was pushing against the end of her cunt. She was upright, still masked, and holding her tits out to me. "Here, play with these." I spent the next half an hour playing with her lovely titties while she bounced slowly up and down on my cock (Was it half an hour? Who knows. Who keeps time when your cock is deep in a warm, slippery cunt?) We weren't fucking hard, just steadily.

When she ultimately climaxed it was a surprise to both of us. We were just cruising along when she suddenly said, "Oh fuck I'm going to cum. Oh shit, I'm almost there." I began flexing my hips, ramming my cock as forcefully and deeply into her as I could. "Oh yes that's it. Don't stop. Don't stop." She leaned forward and I could feel her clit rubbing against me. She screamed as an orgasm ripped through her. Then she was laying forward, her lovely tits mashed against my chest.

I let her recover for just a little bit and then said, "Now it's my turn to decide how to do this." I rolled her off of me and got behind her, grabbing her hips and pulling them up so she looked like a dog in heat, her face on a pillow and her beautiful ass before me. I pushed her knees apart a little to get her positioned properly and then reentered her. This time I wasn't so soft. I lined myself up and jammed it in hard all the way to the end of her cunt.

She screamed, "Oh fuck."

I didn't give her time to recover from that first powerful thrust, just beginning to fuck her with all the fury I could muster, long hard strokes as fast as I could drive them into her. She was crying out with every thrust, but not for relief. I could tell it felt so fucking good she just wanted more, so I gave it to her. She had one hand reaching back to play with her clit, trying to drive herself to her third orgasm for the night. It didn't take long before I heard a groan and felt her cunt muscles trying to squeeze the life out of my cock. That tripped me off, sending stream after stream of my jism deep into her cunt.

Our climaxes finished, we tipped to the side still coupled and drifted into deep sleep. I awoke to find her sucking my cock, which responded promptly, yielding another delicious round of fucking, this time with the two of us spooning with me behind her. I was reaching around her and playing with her breasts as I fucked her and she stroked her clit.

I think we fucked one more time that night, or perhaps it was twice more. She had remained masked most of the night until in some rough exercise we were engaged in her mask had slipped off. I noticed she had a livid scar that had been cleverly concealed by the lace mask. It didn't damage her appearance for me. It still thought she was drop dead gorgeous and I told her so.

'Thank you," she said. "It's hard."

"So is this dick,' I responded. So get back up here and ride it. When she tried to mount me in a reverse cowgirl so she could face away I told her, "No I want to see you. The scar means nothing to me."

When I awoke in the early morning she was gone. I still didn't know her name and I was pretty sure I wasn't going to see her again. I dressed in my tux, or most of it, carrying the bow tie and the cumber bund in my hand as I walked down the stairs. The big house was empty. The click of my heels on the marble floor echoed in the huge ball room as I walked through, and when I stepped through the front door I was greeted by the cool of a summer morning, the sun just about to peek over the horizon. My car was the only one left in the parking lot. A sleepy looking parking attendant handed me my keys. When I reached in my wallet for a tip, he said, "No need sir. The lady took care of that."

Much later I learned later that the host for the evening was a film producer from Paris who liked to occasionally produce a party, just as he produced a film. Was the woman an actress, his daughter, his girlfriend? I'll never know.

12