The Kane Family Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
A daughter seeks comfort in daddy's arms.
5.3k words
4.57
62.9k
89

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 06/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter One: Tabitha's Best Worst Day

"Which one do you think, Becky?" Tabitha Kane had narrowed her choices down to a sheer white babydoll nightie with thin strips of faux fur edging and a tiny white satin thong or a black corset bustier and garter belt with stockings and no panties.

Her older sister, Rebecca, looked down at the two outfits laid out on the bed and frowned. "I don't like either of them, Tab, but if I had to pick, I'd rather wear the nightie. It's a lot more comfy and corsets are too much work."

"I know," She agreed, picking up the corset, "but Brian likes them and I haven't seen him for a couple days. I want to surprise him when he gets home tonight."

"Then let him wear it," her sister scoffed. "I need to finish packing."

"Come on, don't be such a bitch." She held the sturdy cups up to her boobs and moved to admire herself in the sliding mirrored doors of the closet. "It's my eighteenth birthday and it's our anniversary. He's been working a lot of hours at his dad's shop and I want to do something special for him."

Becky rolled her eyes and left the room, saying, "this is why I date girls."

She shook her head at her sibling's retreating back, then stripped quickly, dropping her clothes in a pile on the floor. She pulled her honey-colored hair up into a pile on top of her head, stood on her tip-toes, sucked in her cheeks and modeled at herself in the mirror like a starlet. With her five-and-a-half-foot height, wide hips, round bottom and perky, little tits, she had the sort of figure some boys liked to call "thick". She ignored what other boys called it. She winked one blue eye at her reflection and put on the corset, then sat on the end of her bed to roll the stockings up over her legs.

She giggled quietly as she fastened the clips of the garter, remembering the first time she'd worn an outfit like this for Brian. It was hard to believe that night was just a year ago. She'd been a blushing virgin with no real clue about sex, too scared by the stories of how much it was going to hurt to let a boy get that far, too much of a good girl to even play with herself, and now she couldn't seem to keep her hands off her boyfriend. It had hurt a little at first, but he wasn't very big, so it wasn't so bad. Now, every chance she got, she'd be tugging at his zipper like a lab rat seeking narcotics, wanting another few minutes of those glorious feelings . It was costing her a small fortune in condoms but she just couldn't stop. Brian was such a nice guy, not a jerk like all the other boys at school and his parents had rented him a small house, so they had a place to go make out in private any time she wanted. He had sweet talked his way into her panties one night after they had been dating for a while and now she was hooked on the way it felt to hold him close while he frantically poked at her sensitive hole.

'I'm going to be his little fuck-doll tonight,' she thought smugly as she stepped into her high heels. She pulled a long coat on and fastened it shut to hide her wanton lack of clothing, checked her make-up in the mirror, then strode out of her bedroom and up the hall to the front door.

"Going somewhere, Tabby-cat?" Her dad looked up from his laptop when she opened the door.

"I'm meeting Brian for dinner, daddy," she replied.

He scratched at his unshaven chin and looked disappointed. "I thought we were going to celebrate your birthday tonight. Order some pizza. Watch a movie or something. Mom's off visiting her sister and Becky's driving back to college in a couple minutes. You're going to leave me here all alone?"

"Sorry," she blew him a kiss. "I already made plans. We can do something tomorrow, maybe."

"Alright, I guess. Do you need any money?"

"No, I've got some if I need it."

"Don't stay out too late."

"Daddy," she protested. "Come on, I'm eighteen! I'm a adult now."

"I know, you're all grown up. But you still live with me, and I'd rather not have my daughter staying out all night. I'd like to say midnight, but definitely not dawn. Can we compromise and say two?"

She sighed and crossed her arms. "Fine. I'll be home by two. Can I go now?"

Her dad looked her up and down for a moment, as though he were going to ask her something else, but he relented and said, "Have a good time, Tab. I love you."

"I love you, too. See you later." She waved and closed the door behind her, then got into her car and left. She drove the whole hour smiling and bouncing excitedly while she thought about her plans for the night. She ran an idle hand up and down her nylon-covered legs and said, "he's going to be so surprised. He'll come home from work and I'll be there waiting for him to unwrap me like a present. I might even let him cum inside me tonight."

When she pulled up outside of his house, she was confused to see Brian's car parked in the driveway. "Maybe he's riding with his dad today? I hope he's not at home. That would spoil the surprise." She made her way around to the back door and pulled the key out of the fake rock by the bbq grill. She carefully unlocked the door and crept inside, pushing it closed quietly behind her and listening for signs that her boyfriend was around. She could hear a woman's loud, passionate moans rising in pitch from somewhere upstairs. Tabitha stifled a laugh, and thought, 'Oh, shit! I've caught him watching porn!' A thrill of excitement coursed through her as she imagined him fucking her while they watched together. She didn't normally like pornos, but it might be hot to try something new like that.

She gingerly stepped through the house to the stairs and began climbing towards Brian's bedroom, hoping to salvage some of her sexy surprise. 'He'll be embarrassed at first, but wearing this, I think I can talk him into it.' She eased her hand onto the doorknob and slowly turned it, struggling to keep it from making noise, but froze when she heard the other woman speak.

"Yes, Brian! Fuck me!"

Nausea clutched at her stomach as she pushed the door open and leaned forward to peek inside. Her blood ran like ice through her veins as she saw what was going on in the room. There was Brian lying on his bed being ridden hard by Amy Bernhaus, her bleached-blonde pony tail wagging happily behind her as she bounced. Amy had been a cheerleader and was proudly one of the rich bitch bullies that had always made Tabitha's high school life miserable. She couldn't move, stuck staring in horrified fascination at one of her worst enemies grinding out an orgasm on her boyfriend's dick.

"This is what real pussy feels like, baby," Amy moaned. "You need to stop slumming it with that little girl."

Brian slapped her ass and said, "she never rode me like this before. Damn, you're sexy!"

She leaned down and smashed her chest into his face. "That's because I have tits," she teased.

"I can't believe you're not making me wear a condom! I hate those things."

"Me, too. They feel weird. Besides, cum belongs in a pussy, not a trash can." She tossed her head back and laughed.

He gripped her hips firmly and thrust into her faster. "She never let me finish inside her. Fuck! You feel so good!"

"Yeah, that's it, baby." She was riding him so hard, the bed was scuffing and squeaking back and forth across the floor. "Let me have it. Cum in me. Fill my pussy up!"

Tabitha wrenched herself away from the door, tears streaming down her face, and found her way to her car, then peeled out and sped blindly away from what she had witnessed. Her guts felt full of rocks and she furiously pounded the steering wheel as she drove, shouting, "fucking bastard! Stupid bitch!" She had never felt so betrayed, like she was walking down a dark hallway that had suddenly turned to stairs under her feet. She made it home entirely on instinct, somehow avoiding accidents and officers, and stomped into her house, slamming the door closed behind her. She rushed to her room, kicked her shoes clattering into the corner, threw herself onto her bed and sobbed into her pillow, her emotions a mixture of anger, embarrassment, jealousy and self-doubt. She wept until it hurt. She cried and cried until there were no more tears, until she felt her tear ducts had turned to sandpaper and there was nothing but dry heaves wracking her body.

A familiar weight bent her bed and a comforting hand stroked at her back. "What's wrong, Tabby-cat? What happened?"

She rolled onto her side and curled up around her dad to put her head in his lap. "Oh, daddy. I'm so stupid!" Somehow she found a well of fresh tears to squeeze past her puffy eyelids.

"You're not stupid, honey. What did Brian do?"

"Brian is an asshole!"

Her dad was silent for a moment, his hand paused in its movement, before he said, "he cheated on you, didn't he?"

"Ye-e-e-es," she wailed, shaking with sadness.

"Do you want me to kill him?" Her dad's voice was flat and serious as he handed her a box of tissues.

"Don't be silly, dad. And you don't need to beat him up, either," she chastised, blowing her nose with a honk. "I appreciate the thought, but you're not going to jail over stupid Brian Masterson fucking that cum-dumpster, Amy."

"Amy Bernhaus? The cheerleader?" Her dad shook his head disapprovingly. "She's just after his family's money. We call her kind 'gold-diggers', sweetie." He gave her an awkward leaning hug and said, "you're far too good for him anyway."

"You're just saying that because you're my dad. I'm nothing special."

"No way! I'm saying this as man. As Glen Kane, not as your dad. You're smart and pretty and you draw some really amazing stuff. If I was your age, I'd be asking for a date, for sure. Brian was lucky you spent any time with him at all."

"Thanks, dad, but no other boys have been interested in me." She unwrapped herself from around him and stretched out on her back, depression settling on her like a fiberglass duvet. "I can't believe I let him take my virginity."

"Whoa!" Her dad stood up quickly, his hands on his ears. "TMI, Tabitha. That's not something I need, or want to know."

"Sorry." She slipped under her comforter and pulled it up over her head, not caring she was still in her coat and corset.

"Do you want me to go so you can get some sleep? You might feel better after a nap."

She flipped the blanket down and pleaded, "no, don't go. Would you...would you, maybe..." She dropped her gaze and fidgeted with her fingers. "No, never-mind. It's silly."

"What is it?" Her dad sat back down next to her and said, "Ask. I'll do anything I can to help, you know that."

Her huge, red-rimmed, blue eyes shone with a daughter's hurt vulnerability. "I don't want to be alone tonight. Would you lie down with me? Snuggle me to sleep like you used to when there was a big thunderstorm?"

He paused for a moment, as though he were going to protest, but instead he simply nodded. "Sure, Tabby-cat. Anything you need. Let me go pee and change clothes and I'll be right back." He crossed the room, then turned as he opened the door, and asked, "you want a glass of water or anything? Your tablet?"

"Just some water, please."

Once he had left, she hopped up and stripped out of her coat, corset and stockings, threw on one of her favorite nightshirts, then climbed back into bed. Her dad returned after a couple of minutes with a glass of water in his hand. This was the first time in quite a few years that Tabitha had seen him wearing so little and she admitted to herself he looked really good in just boxer shorts like that. The grey at the temples of his dark brown hair and shot through his short whiskers gave him a very distinguished gentleman's look. He took care of himself and was in lean, trim shape for being forty-three. He had a deep chest with very little hair that was just perfect for snuggling against and those strong arms wrapped around her made her feel so loved and safe and warm as they spooned up together that she couldn't help but let her bad mood melt away. She adjusted her position until it was just right and pressed back into his embrace, sighing with contentment.

"I love you, Tabitha." He kissed her ear, his scruffy cheeks tickling her neck.

"I love you, too, dad. Thanks for staying with me. I feel much better, now."

"And don't you worry about that dumb boy. He doesn't know what he's missing," he murmured into her hair. "If I were your age, I wouldn't give up an opportunity like that."

She smiled quietly and closed her eyes, easily drifting off to a peaceful sleep in her father's arms. But her dreams began to take a dark, mocking turn and when she awoke, shivering and anxious, it was nearly pitch black all around her. She shuffled about, feeling for the reassuring presence of her dad and clutched his arm tightly when he had rolled over closer. She was on her back, staring up into the darkness and trying to shake her thoughts loose. 'No more Brian and Amy,' she silently scolded herself. She didn't want to feel all of that right now. She just wanted to enjoy being held, to be wanted. No one was going to steal her dad away like that. She gripped his arm to her chest and kissed his bicep, thinking, 'why can't I find a boy like my dad? I just want one that's kind and handsome that will love me, is that really too much to ask?'

Her dad mumbled something in his sleep and wriggled closer, hugging Tabitha protectively. She stifled a gasp, then chuckled quietly as she felt something prodding stiffly at her thigh. Apparently her dad was having a good dream. She tried to roll away, but he just pulled her back closer and she felt her body responding to this simple male possessiveness. Her neglected pussy was tingling and twitching, a frustrated reminder that she had made plans and it still wanted played with. She pulled at his firmly muscled rump and wriggled her hip against his sleepy grinding. 'Dammit! I need fucked so bad. I wish he weren't my dad right now. I wonder how good a dream he's having. What if he fucked me in his sleep? There's no way he'd sleep through that, is there?'

A naughty grin crawled across her lips and she rolled onto her side to push her plush bottom back against him. 'This is so wrong, but, damn is he sexy as hell!' He made another noise that was almost a word and sleepily thrust his hips forward to wedge his hardness far between her plump ass cheeks. He was easily twice as big as Brian and she marveled at the size. 'Fuck, that's huge! How does mom take the whole thing?' She arched her back and flexed her thighs, trying to shift him into a better spot so he wasn't poking uncomfortably against her tailbone. Her pussy was feeling lonely and ignored since the earlier incident had left her wanting and perverse thoughts about what it would feel like to have a man this big inside her teased through her mind.

She moved his hand onto her boob and imagined her dad was awake, touching her body in the darkness like a lover. He responded unconsciously, years of marriage habits making his hand lightly grope and hips buck gently against her as he snoozed. She lifted her leg and reached down to get hold of him, desperate to feel his thickness rubbing against her needy parts. A bit of adjustment, a little wiggling and his full length was resting along her wet slit, the knobby head tickling at her twitchy little button. She sighed contentedly, and thought, 'I wish I could have let you take my virginity, daddy. You'd treat me right and not run off with some other girl. Well, there's mom, but we can share. You wouldn't leave us.'

She rocked her hips, rubbing her clit back and forth against him and smearing her slick juices along his rod. She was so turned on, she wished her dad would wake up and climb on top of her, hold her down and fuck her hard. Never in her life had she been so aroused before. 'It sucks I didn't get laid today. This is driving me crazy!' Her aching snatch needed filled so badly it almost hurt to be this empty. 'Maybe just the tip?' She bit her lip and slid a hand between her legs, trying to angle the head down to slip it inside.

It was like trying to fuck a baseball bat and Tabitha struggled to relax herself around its girth. It hurt worse than Brian ever had as she rolled her hips and shoved hard, but the terrible aching need to be filled wouldn't be denied. She took a breath, held it, then quietly exhaled a groan low in her throat as she felt the familiar painful twinge when the head prodded her open and finally sank into her willing softness. She gasped and jerked as it slid into her, her body both wanting to open up to his hard cock and crawl away from the thick, thrusting intrusion. It was like being a virgin all over again. She gripped the sheets and arched her spine further, breathing hard as she rolled her pelvis and worked her pussy slowly down around him. There was a sudden jolt when it slipped a bit deeper and a loud moan escaped her control.

Her dad inhaled sharply. She felt his hand squeeze down on her breast as he woke up and pulled her back against him, thrusting hard into her. "Mmmm, honey, you know I like it when you wake me up with sex."

Tabitha sucked in air as his dick forced its way several inches deeper than Brian had ever gotten. She could feel it in her lower belly grinding against parts that had never been touched before. She put her hands on his thighs and raked at his skin with her fingernails. Her legs shook uncontrollably as she fought her instincts to push him away and her pussy quivered with the effort to take him in so deeply. She was wonderfully stretched and full and she never wanted this feeling to stop. It hurt in that tight way she knew would start to feel good if she could just relax and let him start to move. She gasped again as he pulled back and shoved forward once more, somehow sinking even deeper inside her. She bit the pillow to keep from crying out and struggled to not let him push her off the side of the bed.

"Damn, you're so tight," he groaned as he began working in and out of her. He tweaked her nipple hard and moved faster. "Let me in there!"

Her mind was lost in the waves of pleasure washing up from between her legs and without thinking, she whimpered, "I'm trying, daddy!" She yelped as the delightful cock filling her pussy was suddenly yanked out and her father jumped up off the bed.

"Daddy?" The bedside lamp clicked on, bursting harsh light into the room and her dad looked at her angrily. "What the hell, Tabitha? I thought you were your mom! What are you doing?"

"I'm sorry." She rolled over and pouted at him, "please don't stop. I had bad dreams and woke up feeling so ugly and worthless and upset over Brian. I needed some love. You love me, don't you daddy?"

"Of course I love you," he fought to tuck his manhood back into the flap of his boxers and paced back and forth, "but I'm your father. I'm not supposed to take advantage of you like this. Your mother would kill me!"

"But you're not taking advantage of me," she said sheepishly, "I was taking advantage of you."

"This is serious," he cut her off. "No joke. I could get in a whole lot of trouble, sweetheart."

She smiled broadly, "not if I don't tell anyone. And I won't. I promise. You keep saying 'if I was your age' this and 'if I was your age' that."

"Yeah, but...," he began.

She grabbed his wrist to interrupt him, "please make love to me, daddy."

"I-I can't."

"Why not?" Tears threatened to spill out of her azure eyes and her voice quavered, "don't you think I'm pretty?"

"That's not it at all," he said in a rush, sitting on the bed next to her. "You're a gorgeous young lady. I'd be crazy to turn you down and if I weren't your dad, I wouldn't hesitate."

"Then turn off the light and forget you're my dad for a little while." She laid back, held her arms out towards him and said, "I need to feel loved after Bri...after he did that. He never really gave a damn if I enjoyed it or not. I don't like feeling disposable."

12