The Intern: An Anal Seduction

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Marcy loved anal sex, she came even harder from a dick in her ass than her pussy. The nastier the act, the harder she came.

"Do you mean to tell me this juicy ass..." as she roughly squeezed both ass cheeks "...has never had your husband's cock in it?"

"No, it hasn't," Judy admitted.

"No, what?" Marcy questioned, noticing Judy had neglected to use the term Mistress.

"No Mistress, it hasn't," Judy repeated, now employing the proper address.

"That's a real shame," Marcy said. "And why is that?"

Judy explained, "Ralph's cock is far too big for anal. I can barely handle him in my cunt. I know his horse cock would tear my poor asshole apart."

Marcy could already imagine that massive cock in her own asshole... nine and a half inches sounded amazing! Ryan's cock really gaped her asshole... but a couple more inches would be quite exciting. She asked, "Have you ever tried anal at all?"

Judy answered, "Yes, back in college before I met Ralph."

Marcy asked, even though she already knew the answer if the older woman hadn't had anal since then, "And how was it?"

Judy recalled her terrible first and only time, "It was horrible! The guy was a jerk, and he didn't take his time. He just spit on his cock and shoved it right in. Luckily for me, he came in less than a minute and left."

Marcy gently caressed her new pet's ass, knowing she could help this sexy thick woman to discover the joys of anal sex, "Oh no! I'm sorry you had to endure that."

Judy, horny and yet feeling relaxed at the moment, responded, "Thank you, Mistress."

As Marcy returned her fingers to her pet's cunt and found her pussy juices running down her thighs and onto her fingers, she purred, "Oh, you naughty slut. Has all this dirty talk turned you on?"

"Yes, yes, Mistress," Judy moaned, biting her lip.

Marcy ran her finger around Judy's swollen clit about 10 times, before sliding her finger into Judy's wet cunt. Marcy continued to finger her wet hole and asked, with her thumb resting on Judy's puckered anus, "Does your husband ever finger your tight rosebud?"

Judy replied, her pussy on fire even as she felt the thumb at her asshole, "No, no Mistress, never. I've never allowed him to do that."

"I can feel your cunt walls contracting around my finger, so I can tell you want to cum. Do you want to cum, slut?" Marcy asked, loving the sound of her new pet's moans.

"Yes please, Mistress," Judy whimpered, her orgasm rising just from the touch of this girl's fingers.

Marcy sidestepped, wanting to let this new pet know this was a very special treat she was about to allow, "Are you aware that pets are never allowed to cum before their Mistresses?"

"Yes, Mistress, if you say so, I understand... but I'm so close.....soooo close," Judy moaned, her orgasm painfully imminent.

Marcy said, "Okay, I'll make you a deal. If you'll allow me to finger fuck your virgin ass, I'll break that rule for you."

"Oh, God, Mistress," Judy moaned, this woman delivering her pleasure she hadn't felt in years!

"So what's it going to be?" Marcy asked, as she stopped moving completely, her fingers resting on Judy's g-spot after tapping it twice to inform her pet she'd found it.

Judy her entire body trembling, her legs shaking, and knowing her dam was about to burst from the finger fucking, from this wild scenario, and now from learning for the first time ever she had a g-spot, she declared, a little louder than she should have, "Yes, finger fuck my ass!"

With her thumb pressed against Judy's anal ring, Marcy growled, "Finger fuck your ass, what?"

Judy, willing to do literally anything to come, replied desperately, "Finger fuck my ass, Mistress, please fuck your submissive slut!"

Marcy used some of Judy's by now copious pussy juices to lube her thumb before pressing it into her boss's rectum... slowly.

"Oh, God," Judy gasp-moaned as she felt the thumb entering her ass. There was just the slightest discomfort, but that was greatly overshadowed by Marcy's finger on her g-spot as she tapped it, and in less than thirty seconds Judy came, covering her mouth to avoid alerting the entire office floor, and possibly the floors above and below her.

Marcy, having totally enjoyed watching her boss transformed from aggressive bitch to submissive slut, purred, "That's right, slut. Come from getting your asshole fingered."

Judy's grandiose butt cheeks were twerking around Marcy's hand while her orgasm ripped through her body.

Marcy kept both fingers in both holes throughout the orgasm, and then she removed her fingers and licked them both, seeing a massive cum puddle on the floor, "Damn, that's yummy! And was my fingering your ass as bad as you thought it would be?"

"Actually, it wasn't," Judy replied thoughtfully.

Horny herself, Marcy climbed onto the desk, swapping places with Judy and ordered, "Now get licking, this will be your new daily after lunch drink, and no more fucking overpriced Starbucks. This beverage is homemade, and it's always fresh."

Judy, still in a daze from her orgasm, leaned between her intern's spread legs and buried her face in her first ever pussy.

"Good girl, lick my pussy," Marcy said, loving to see her boss between them, acting far from bitchy. She reached for her phone and filmed the submission.

Judy couldn't believe how good this pussy tasted. It was a little like fish, and she loved fish; it was a little fruity, and it was a lot wet. "You taste good, Mistress, so good," she said mindlessly.

Marcy wasn't surprised Judy was naturally good at eating pussy, since most submissive MILFs were. They'd been fucked and maybe licked many times, and so they understood a pussy, and their eagerness always made up for any lack of experience.

"You're a natural pussy licker, my pet," Marcy moaned, her orgasm already rising.

"Thank you, Mistress," Judy said, hungrily lapping, and wondering if pussy cum would even be even tastier than the wetness she was already licking.

Marcy, close to coming, pulled her pet's head deeper into her pussy and enjoyed the licking until she erupted... coating her pet with her cum... a baptism per se.

Judy lapped up the pussy cum like a thirsty dog on a hot day finding water, until Marcy released her head. "You have a meeting in ten minutes, boss; you should likely clean yourself up."

"Oh, my," Judy said, having completely lost track of the time during her wild sexual submission.

Marcy down off the desk, pulled her skirt down and said, "Call me at eight o'clock tonight, and don't be late."

"Yes, Mistress," Judy said, standing up straight and shaking her head at all she'd just done.

THE END OF PART 1

Coming next:

Four days of anal training and lots of sex for Judy in:

The Intern: An Anal Training