The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 12 - The Ag Lab

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

And finally, as the capper, when she sucked my cock she no longer had a problem with gagging. She was able to slide herself all the way down to the root of my dick without difficulty. And she loved to do it!

And then, one day she brought up the subject once more.

"Again, darling, I want to be larger! I want YOU to be larger! With your new length and girth, I can cum and cum! I love it! It used to take a bottle of wine and a jackhammer. Now I can bounce from one orgasm to another! So GOOD! And now that I can control my gag reflex, I can take your big dick to the root! And I want to feel you going deeper and deeper!" Her newly puffed up lips were nursing on the tip of my cock head and when she stopped speaking she swanned her head, taking me all the way down until she was lipping my ball sack. Her tongue ran out to lick my balls before she retreated and tried to suck both my balls into her mouth. She couldn't do it. They were now so big that the best she could do was take them on one at a time.

"Are you sure, honey? Do you really want to have your bust line expand further? Do you really want my dick to get larger? Are you really sure?"

"Well, I'm only 43 inches you know. I could stand to get a little larger! 36 G-cup sounds really large until you see them. I mean, there are a lot of women with larger boobs than these! Wouldn't you like me to have bigger, rounder tits, honey?" She wrapped herself around my dick and pushed up and down a few times.

"The sex is so good now! I think it will only get better! I never realized what I was missing! And it's great to have a boyfriend that doesn't have to be reassured that 'size doesn't matter'! Cause you are SO BIG and I love the feelings you give me so much!" She was running her hands up and down

my hard-on as she spoke. And I have to admit that it felt good! And that I enjoyed having a really big dick!

And if my girlfriend wanted to have the 'size' experience? Who was I to say no? Most men are insecure about their ability to satisfy a woman. I might be able to get to the mythical foot long cock that's mentioned in all the porno literature.

So I did it. I snuck into the lab again one night and gave myself another bath in the emissions from Professor Builtup's magic machine. Three minutes this time.

Perhaps it was the longer exposure. Or maybe it was just that I had had previous exposures. Whatever the reason the outcome was more rapid and more pronounced.

I achieved and exceeded the goal I had considered 'mythical'.

Within 10 days I was hauling around a penis that, while only five inches long when quiescent, would expand to a really massive 12 1/2 inches long, and almost 7 inches in girth! My testicles also grew again. My normal ejaculate which used to be two or three pulses was now at least twice that in volume! And my recovery time was almost instantaneous!

And Marjorie made it a point to test all of this on a regular, almost daily basis! There were few days that we didn't participate in some sort of sexual exploration. Mostly at her initiation. I rarely had to start things.

She wold greet me at the door, dressed in some scanty outfit that showed off her curves in great detail. She would pull me to the sofa and strip my pants to the floor and get my dick hard in no time!

Slamming my head between her big tits she would batter me while riding my cock! Her ability to enjoy massive, multiple orgasms meant that she would often spend close to an hour crashing from one to another. All the while praising my dick and balls, calling me her 'horse' and getting me to ejaculate time after time.

I would spew into her and she would slide off me to take my cock into her mouth and bring me back to full strength before she tried another position!

It was great! In the weeks since I had been rayed I expanded some more. I now measured just over thirteen inches in length and seven and a half in girth. I was now bulging out of almost all my trousers. I got some looks from women that I passed in the street. Once a co-ed offered to give me a blow-job! I'd never had THAT happen before. i turned her down, of course, but it was flattering. My newly enlarged genitalia was drawing attention.

Marjorie was also enjoying her physical expansion. Her breasts were now stretching the tape at almost 50 inches! She spent a lot of time looking at herself in the mirror. Turning and twisting she would admire how large and beautiful her tits had become. As an added bonus she had incorporated titty fucking into her repertoire of sexual tricks.

It was something that I hadn't really thought about but I enjoyed the feeling as she tucked my huge dick between her breasts and teased me until I spurted all over her chest! She would lick it up with her now amazing tongue and then she would tease me back to full strength and have me fuck her brains out.

Our love making now would often last for hours! She would cum and cum and cum. All while praising my over-sized cock and balls. And I in turn was able to ejaculate time after time! My balls were gigantic and produced more sperm than I had ever imagined would be possible.

And Marj loved it! But I, frankly was a little concerned. Who had a thirteen inch dick? It was unheard of!

Almost all of Marl's clothes now were revealing and sexy. Tight, low cut and cleavage revealing blouses were matched with yoga pants or skin tight micro mini skirts that left little to the imagination. And at home she seldom wore underwear. "It just gets in the way," she would tell me as she would jump onto my lap and cram her pussy full of my thirteen inch long dick.

But if I had thought that my most recent growth would be the end of it I was wrong!

One day when I got back from work Marj met me at the door. She was bursting out of her outfit. Skin tight micro-mini skirt revealed dusky hose and garters. Her stripper heels lifted her up at least five inches and made her legs look showgirl gorgeous! Huge boobs stretched her blouse to its limits. Her cleavage was epic. It seemed big enough to swallow a phone pole! It was certainly deep enough to swallow my hard on. She proved it after giving me a scorching hot kiss and then kneeling down and slotting my stiffie between her tits.

"I love feeling your hard-on between my boobs, darling! It's so thick and stiff! When you cum you spurt all over me so I can lick up all your spunk! And it tastes so good! Then I get to make it hard again if you've lost any of your amazing size! Just until recently I could give you a great tit-fuck while sucking on the tip of your cock. But now my titties are too big! See? When I relax the pressure your cock is still hidden between my huge mams!"

"And that's just not right!"

"I need more honey, I want you to be bigger! The bigger you get the better it feels! I've never had sex like this before and I want more of it! More of your immense cock! More of the delicious cum that your enormous balls produce so much of! I like to taste it, to swallow it! And if my tits keep getting bigger, that's okay with me! The bigger they get, the more attention I get and I like all the attention! These fifty-one inch wonders are amazing! I wonder if I could get to sixty inches? Could I carry tits that big? What would I look like?" She stretched and popped the buttons on her blouse which had been too tight to start.

"Now slide that huge dick between my titties and fuck them! I want to see you spew all over my massive boobs before we fuck like bunnies tonight!"

And we did, of course. I admit that the feelings of concern faded away as we spent the next several hours fucking each other to the point of unconsciousness. Deep throating was now a particular favorite of Marjorie's. She loved the feeling of having my giant prong slide down her throat.

So after I blew my first load into her mouth while fucking her immense boobs, she slid over me and began to suckle gently on my dick. She had me back to full strength in no time. She lay between my legs and drove herself down my cock until she was touching my ball sack. She stretched her tongue out to caress my balls and then began to rise and fall. She would stop from time to time to stroke my shaft with both hands. She was laughing and praising my dick for its size and stiffness.

After she collected another load from me she dropped her immense tits onto my head. This always resulted in another hard-on. And this time she rode me energetically. Time and again she came, crying my name, urging me to go faster, deeper, harder!

So two nights later I was in the lab preparing to get another dose of the amazing ray machine. I had just confirmed that everything was good to go when the Lab door opened behind me. I had locked it so I knew that it was either the maintenance people or...

"So I was right!" exclaimed Professor Builtup. "There was someone fooling around with this machine after hours! I thought it would be you too, Mr. Risto. I knew someone had opened my private file cabinet. I figured it had to be you. Particularly after you started to bulge out of your pants when ever you caught a glimpse of my boobs!"

I kept my mouth shut. I didn't know how much trouble I was in. But I didn't want to make it any worse! I had been caught red-handed.

"So, you did have a reaction to the rays!" she told me. "I knew it! I just knew it!" She stopped and smiled at me.

"So, Mr. Risto, show me! You've had several sessions with my machine, haven't you? Show me! Slide out of those pants and show me the results of your exposure!"

I didn't see as I had too many options so I unbuckled my belt and unzipped my pants. I let them fall to the floor, exposing my boxers which were filled with my junk.

"Come on, take them off! I want to see it all," demanded Professor Builtup. As she spoke she was doffing her coat. Her big tits filled her sweater to the bursting point. If I had not had recent experience with Marjorie I would have thought that they were huge. But my frame of reference was different now! I knew that Professor Builtup sported a 36-FF bra. Impressive but not nearly as large as Marj's massive 51-26-38 figure. She proudly wore a 34-NN cup Goddess bra. It just barely fit. AND Marjorie was hoping to grow even larger!

I slowly removed my boxers. I slid the waistband down over my shaft, allowing it to be revealed slowly. When it was released it snapped up to slap against my stomach.

"Holy fucking HELL!" exclaimed Professor Builtup. "You are immense! Cliff got to be eleven inches long! But you're even bigger! Thicker! Longer!" She had dropped to her knees in front of me as she spoke. Both hands reached out to stroke my shaft! "Oh, my GOD! What a cock!"

"Mr. Risto, I think it's only fair that since it was my machine that caused you to expand to this size," she shook my dong for emphasis, "it's only fair that you let me experience the results! Have you found that your ejaculate is more copious, that your recovery is faster?" I nodded my head.

"I knew it! Now, let me," she leaned forward and took my dick head in her mouth.

After a moment she pulled back, hacking and coughing.

"Jesus! Just your dick head fills my mouth! SO BIG!" she crowed. "I love a big dick! And yours is the largest I've ever encountered! This is going to be so much fun! For both of us!"

And then Professor Builtup gave me the best blow-job I'd ever had! I thought that Marj was good. Professor B put her in the shade! She had me on the brink of an eruption with-in three minutes. And when she made me cum she didn't slow down at all. What she didn't swallow, she spit into her hand and used it to lubricate my shaft and then pushed herself back down to the bottom and started all over again!

In the next little while she provoked me to blow a load three more times. I came four times in less than half an hour! Amazing!

"Dear God, what a prodigious member! I can't get over it! This is so much fun." she told me. I could only agree. Her fabulous mouth and lips had me fully aroused despite how often I had blown a load into and onto her!

Later that night, after she had had me fuck her almost unconscious, she helped me set up the machine and gave me another dose of the rays.

By the time I got home I had recovered enough that I was able to satisfy Marj before dropping off to sleep.

Things were different at work the next day. For one thing, Professor B smiled at me when I came in. That was a first. For another, she asked me to help her sort some materials in the storage room. And while I sat at the desk sorting samples, she knelt under the desk and attempted to drain my balls of cum! Time after time she stroked, sucked, licked and otherwise managed to pull more semen from my balls. She was moaning and sighting, giggling and laughing. She was indefatigable!

After a while she had climbed out of her blouse and bra and was letting her big tits swing freely as she played with my cock. She would cup her boobs, slap them together repeatedly and give me tit fucks until she was ready to harvest my cum. She had a real preference for oral sex. She told me that she was afraid that she would not be able to stay quiet if I crammed my dick into her pussy!

Finally she instructed me to put the samples away and she sat on my lap while fucking me! So much for being quiet! She pulled her tits out of her clothes and had me suck on her nipples. The one I wasn't paying attention was the one that she herself sucked on. She came like a bomb several times. Only the tit in her mouth muffled the sounds that she was making! She really was a horn-dog! There were few things that she wouldn't do.

Over the next couple of weeks I managed, just barely, to keep up with two demanding, sexual predacious lovers. Both women seemed hell bent on not letting my dick go soft!

And in the course of those weeks I continued to grow. Professor B was the first to measure my progress. She was amazed and excited when she found out that I now stretched the tape beyond fifteen inches! Marj was excited and amazed when I proved to have grown to almost eight inches girth! Both of them continued to fuck me every chance they got. I don't think Marj ever caught on to the fact that she was sharing my massive cock and balls with Professor Builtup. And Professor B never complained that she wasn't the only woman riding my erection.

In fact, Professor B came to me one day with a request.

"Lance," she purred as she stroked my hard-on thru my pants, "I want you to meet with one of the donors that have been funding out research. Mrs. Inedmor has an interest in our side project. I've told her of the benefits and she is fascinated. If the meeting goes well she's going to donate $100,000 to. um, the University!"

Three days later I was standing in front of Mrs. Inedmor while Professor B pointed out some of the benefits of her machine.

"Notice the sculpted musculature, the low body fat and the over-all physique."

"Yeah, most impressive," Mrs. Inedmor responded. Her eyes barely moved from the banana hammock Professor B had made me put on. It was the only thing I was wearing. Even though I was not erect my genitals stretched the fabric and was pulling the waist band away from my groin.

I think Professor Builtup had made the garment herself. I don't think there was another swimsuit large enough to contain me.

"Of course there are other benefits," continued Professor Builtup. "Not only for the subject, but for anyone who participates in activities with the subject. I, for instance, have been fortunate enough to have my bosom increase in the past several weeks from a 36-Double F to my current 36-Triple H!" She doffed her blouse and skirt to display her magnificent figure. She easily out-classed most of the women on campus. She looked like a top-heavy swimsuit model in her mid-twenties instead ot her real age of 38.

She smiled at Mrs. Inedmor's reaction. She pursed her plump lips, ran her tongue around her lips and then, with a sexy pout, touched her tongue to the tip of her nose. That was something that Marj had just been able to do recently.

"Of possible interest are the following: Control of your gag reflex, in addition to an increase in your bust line you will find that your body fat percentage will drop and you will discover increased sensitivity in you breasts and vagina. I myself have become multi-orgasmic!

"Your partner, once he has had a couple of exposures to the rays will be able to ejaculate in massive amounts with almost no time needed to recover to full potency! Some people have reported a change in the taste and texture of the ejaculate!"

"Fascinating," breathed Mrs. Inedmor. Her eyes were still focused on my cock and balls. "You claim that the subject's penis can increase in size? What sort of increase are you claiming?"

"This young man measured just under six inches when he was first exposed to the treatment. Would you like to confirm his current dimensions?"

"Indeed, yes, I would!" A predictable response.

"Alright, here." Professor B handed a cloth tape measure to Mrs. Inedmor.

Turning to me she stroked my chest and abs. "Would you mind removing your swim suit so that Mrs. Inedmor can confirm what I have claimed?"

I pushed the banana hammock down my legs and let it fall to my feet.

"Oh, my goodness!" gasped Mrs. Inedmor. "What a cock! And look at the size of those balls!" Her hand was shaking as she reached out to touch my dick.

As expected I started to gain heft as she gently touched and fondled my dick. Mrs. Inedmor was an attractive woman and as she stroked me and licked her lips she took a moment to look me in the eyes.

"Your'e a very lucky young man!" she told me.

"I know, ma'am."

"Don't call me Ma'am. Call me Rosita, please!"

"Okay, Rosita."

She had kept up her manipulation of my dick while we spoke but now she returned all of her attention to what she was doing.

"Holy,...I can't reach around it with one hand," she remarked. "And it's not yet fully hard but it's the biggest dick I've ever seen! Even in the porno movies my husband has!"

"Are you planning on having your husband receive the treatments? asked Professor Builtup.

"My husband? Hell no! I'm not going to waste my money on my husband. I'm going to have my boy-toy get the treatment! He's already a young stud. This will enable him to satisfy my needs even better than he has in the past!

"Are you fully erect, young man?" She asked.

"Almost Rosita, almost!"

"Lets see then." she wrapped the tape around my cock. "Christ! Eight inches! Rod isn't even eight inches long! And speaking of long." She repositioned the tape.

"Oh, fuck me! Can this be right? Are you really more than fifteen inches long? What a big dick!"

"Go ahead, Mrs. I mean Rosita, have a taste," I encouraged. "Lick my cock! Feel what it's like when you put your lips on me!"

Tentatively at first and then more confidently she licked and lapped at my cock and balls.

"This is amazing," she said. "You are amazing! And I can expect Rod to have the same results?"

"It will take a few sessions, but yes I expect you will find that Rod will get bigger and bigger. And you will also benefit as he does!"

Turning back to me Rosita used both hands to push and pull. "I want to see what you taste like, young man. I want to get a mouthful of your cum to see what it's like!"

"Keep doing what you're doing and you will get your wish," I assured her.

And moments later I started to spurt into her mouth. She handled the first two spurts but then, her mouth full, she had to let the overflow dribble over her lower lip and into her hands. She swallowed what she had and looked up at me in amazement!

"So good! I love the taste," she told me before she began to lick up what was in her hands.

"Doesn't he taste good?" asked Professor B. "I love the taste of his cum!"

"I don't think I could handle your cock, young man. You are too big! Too long and thick! But if I get Rod started maybe I can get used to him as he gets larger, longer and thicker! I can't wait!"