The Institute of Technology and Science Pt. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Mac, here's some free advice for you." I told him. To my own surprise there was no tremor in my voice. "Stay away from this department from now on. Or there are enough people here that will report your abuse and harassment that HR will have no trouble firing your ass! We will make it happen! Now get out!"

At first I thought he was going to erupt. But he looked in my eyes and saw that I was completely serious. He didn't say a word. He turned on his heel and left at top speed.

A couple of the others in the office had heard what I told Mac. And they spread the word at light speed. I got a lot of looks from my co-workers but they all seemed to agree with what I'd said.

Melanie came over to my desk a few minutes later and said that she appreciated what I had said to Mac.

"It took a lot of guts to shut down that pompous ass! Thanks so much!"

"It was over due. I hope he takes it to heart. I meant every word of what I said."

"I know. And there are a lot of us that would back you up if it came to that. Thanks again." She leaned over and kissed me softly on the cheek. She blushed a little as she went back to her desk.

And the next day I stopped at Melanie's desk and asked her out for dinner and drinks.

"I'd love to," she replied. "Tonight! Pick me up at seven. I want to change out of these frumpy work clothes! See you then!" She handed me a note with her phone number and address before turning back to her work.

So it was 7:05 when I rang the doorbell at her apartment.

"Sorry, I'm late," I apologized. "I had to find a parking...Wow! You look fabulous!" Which was true. Melanie was living up to her nickname in a low cut, skin tight ,royal blue dress. There was impressive cleavage on display and her legs were bared to half way to her hips. If there was any doubt about how sexy she was, this outfit put it to rest! She had pulled her platinum hair back into some sort of braid that hung over her shoulder and across her left boob!

"Thank you kind sir," she mock curtsied before grabbing her hand bag, locking the door and taking my arm. "Where are we going?"

"Pietro's." I told her.

"Ohhh, I've heard good things about Pietro's," she told me. "I've never been! This should be fun!" She was flirting with me already!

Dinner went without a hitch. We had a bottle of wine and some excellent Italian food. We talked about this and that. I learned some things about Melanie, she learned some things about me.

And I learned something about her dress that I had not noticed at first. It was held together with lacing at the bodice. In the course of dinner Melanie undid the knot and over the next hour or so she allowed the laces loosen. By the end of the meal she was showing the second most impressive decolletage I'd ever met. Tina still had her out-gunned but not by a whole lot!

The mounded breast tops shivered and bounced as she talked. Her bra was pressing her boobs against each other. And they still hung wider than her shoulders.When she pressed her arms together her cleavage bulged enticingly, I could make out the impressions that her nipples made thru her dress and bra! Making eye contact became a challenge!

As we got back to her place she invited me in for a night cap and made us a pitcher of margaritas.

"I'm going to go change," she announced. She came back in a transparent negligee, still wearing bra and panties.

She snuggled up to me on the couch. "I hope I'm not being too obvious." she told me as she leaned in for a scorching kiss.

"No, not at all," I panted almost a minute later. "Sometimes I'm a little slow on the uptake so I appreciate the help. And you look tremendous! Sexy as hell, you know!'

"Well, you did so well at dinner. Not letting the 'girls' distract you. At least not too much! And yesterday with Mac you were amazing. Everyone at the office was talking about it! Thank you!"

She leaned back toward me to kiss me just as hard as the first time. We were necking on the couch while the ice melted. She didn't discourage me at all as my hands roamed over her back and then to the front where both hands were needed to handle a single breast.

She, in turn, was making approving noises as her hands felt my arms and back. Her hand slid under my shirt and I felt the flutter her fingers over my six-pack.

"Mmmm, I had no idea you were in such good shape," she murmured in my ear.

"It's a recent change," I admitted as I used my thumb to strum her nipples. I freed one tremendous tit from it's bra cup and then the other. I pulled the bra cups under her vast tits and licked her nipples to full extension thru the negligee. Finishing the one I moved to the other while Melanie used both hand to hold me to her chest.

"Oh, I really like the way you do that! Pull on them, suck my titties, Tom, I love the way you are making 'the girls' feel!

"My pleasure," I assured her as I kept doing what I was doing.

A few minutes later I pulled back to look into her eyes. She was panting and gasping with pleasure. Using both hands she pulled me to her lips and gave me a deep, tongue twisting, kiss. She tried to drive her tongue down my throat and I returned the favor.

She had both hands stroking my groin. "I want to see this big pole," she announced as she went about unbuckling and unzipping me.

"Oh, MY! This is gigantic!" She gasped as she pulled me into the open. "I've never seen one this big before. How long is it, Tom?"

"I think it's about ten inches long," I admitted as she continued to admire what she had uncovered!

"Oh, MY YES! So big! I've always wanted to see what a really big dick would feel like! And now I'm going to get the chance to find out! I can't wait," she gushed. She was using both hands to stroke and squeeze my hard on. She was holding it so close to her that I could feel her breath on my erection. And then I could feel her lips and tongue as she leaned even closer and began to lick and tease me.

She was enthusiastic and worked me over with her lips and tongue as well as using both hands to stroke and pull on my erection. It felt amazing!

"Speaking of big, Melanie, you have some huge hooters here! I've always loved big tits and you sure have a pair!"

"I know Tom! It wasn't always like this! When I was in high school there was another girl named Melonie. She had a nice big pair of Double D's. The called her 'Melons'. I was barely a B-cup. My nickname was 'No Melons'! I hated it! But now! Look at how massive I've become! I wear a 32-HH bra when I wear one!" There was a look of pride on her face. Her hands were still running up and down my dick as we spoke.

She smiled up at me. "I deserve to be called 'Melons' now, Tom. I really fit the description, don't you think?" She pulled my dick between her tits and shook her shoulders to the left and right, smacking my dick with her huge tits.

"Melanie, I don't think you're going to get me any harder than I already am," I told her. "But if you keep that up I'm going to cum all over you!'

"You can do that Tom. But let's do it later! Right now I want to see what this massive cock feels like. Let me climb on! I want to push myself down on your big dick!"

I was pretty sure that she wanted to be in charge so that she could pull off it I was too big for her pussy. But I was fine with it! Any way she wanted to do it was okay with me!

Gingerly Melanie climbed on to my thighs. She stroked me with both hands, trying to see over her big tits! She rose up and moved a little higher so that she could fit my cock into her pussy. Parting her pussy lips with the fingers of one hand she used the other to hold my shaft steady as she began to sink down slowly.

"Oh, Tom! So big, I don't know. I don't know if..."

"Is it too big?" I asked.

"I...um...ugh, I don't know!" she gasped. "I've, uh, ugh, I've never, I mean. It's so thick! I've never had one...So Big! So fucking BIG!"

She finally managed to push my dick head between her pussy lips! She was moaning and groaning as she worked. She rose and fell, her pelvis rotating in circles as she tried to take more and more into her.

Her eyes were closed as she worked. I was cupping and squeezing her tits thru the negligee as she worked.

"Oh, God I want to feel your hands on my big titties, Tom," she exclaimed as she ripped off her negligee and tossed it onto the floor! Following that she reached behind her and unhooked her bra which she threw to the other side of the room.

I had free access to her massive Double-H boobs that were bouncing happily in front of me. I latched onto her nipples. They were standing up strongly as I pulled and tweaked them. Melons was panting happily as I worked.

"So fucking good, Tom! So nice to feel your hands on my tits! Pull on them! Make them feel better for me, Tom!"

"You know I will Melons! I'll treat your big titties better than you can imagine!" And I did! I made her lean over so I could suck and lick her nipples while she rode me madly.

"Oh, so big. How much is there left?" She wondered and she reached between her legs. "Oh, I'm not even half was there?" she exclaimed in shock! "It feel like more than I've ever had before and I'm not ever half way to the bottom of your huge fucker! OH, OH, OH! I want it all, Tom!

I need it all!"

"So it's not too big, huh Melons?"

"I don't know! But I'm going to find out! This is the biggest dick I've ever found and I want you to be sure that I take as much as I can! So fuck me, Tom. Fuck me hard!

"Alright, I will," I responded. I bucked my hips and tossed her off of me. While she shrieked in surprise I knelt behind her. I slapped her butt with my big hard dick. I spanked her four or five times on each cheek before I centered my thick shaft between them and started rocking back and forth so she could feel how thick it was and how far up her lower back I could reach.

"Yes, honey, yes, darling! Make me feel your big, hard dick! I love it! Please don't tease me! Make me take it! Don't stop no matter what! Now, Tom, fuck me now!"

I wasn't going to wait any longer. I centered my self and slowly pushed my way into her dripping wet pussy! The first couple of inches went pretty easily. But then I got deeper and the passage got tighter and I had to push harder and harder to make progress.

I drew back and began giving Melons short fast jabs. She was yipping and panting as I worked. I was making slow but steady progress as I fucked her pussy. The fit was snug and I could feel her pussy as it squeezed and grabbed my dick.

Melons got pushed off her hands and her chest was crushed against the sofa cushions as I worked faster and harder.

Finally I was giving her every bit that I had to offer. She was moaning, gasping and letting out little sounds of happiness as I kept up the pace! She came with a yelp and began to shiver in front of me as she convulsed into a big orgasm.

"Well, how does that feel, Melons? How does that big hard cock feel now, you big breasted hottie?"

"Oh, so good, so big! It feels PERFECT! More, give me more! Let me roll over so you can play with my big titties! I want to feel you play with my big melons!"

So we did that for ten minutes more or so. Melons had at least two more orgasms as my dick was now directly rubbing over her clit. Finally she was panting for breath as I kept pounding her. And I was sucking on her nipples and licking her big boobs.

"You are the BEST," she exclaimed. "The BEST! The hardest! The thickest, longest! I've never been so FUCKED in my life!"

We went at it almost all night. She came so often I lost count. I had five orgasms myself. Twice in her hot clutching pussy. She really liked it doggie style - she said I went deeper from behind. Then once between her titties until I spewed cum all over her while she giggled and pulled on my shaft to make me give her every drop I had. And twice while she sucked on my dick. She really seemed to like getting me hard so she could make me cum again.

Things got interesting at the office. Now that Melonie knew what I was packing she didn't leave me alone. She flashed me when she saw me looking at her. She would pivot her chair and part her legs, showing me that she didn't have on panties. Or she would pull down the neckline of whatever skin-tight top she had on to show me more of her immense tits and cleavage or to pull out a nipple and let me watch her play with herself.

It got to the point that I had to switch my desk around so that I didn't get too distracted! Not that that stopped Melons! She would prance over to my desk and casually lean over me. One humongous boob would be mashed against my shoulder while she "discussed" some report. In the meantime her hand would be busy in my lap playing with my erection!

She would tease me, plumping her titties for me, shaking her shoulders which caused her massive boobs to shimmy and bounce for my delight. Once in a while she would pull me into the supply closet, lock the door from inside and give me a heated blow-job! I loved it all!

And we dated more and more often. It wasn't all that long until we were exclusive. I had to remember to call her 'Melanie' at the office but she enjoyed it when I called her 'Melons' when we were alone.

When we went out she dressed up so sexy! Cleavage, bulging boobs, skirts up to here and always making sure to show off for me.

We visited Pietro's several times. We thought of it as "our place". And one night we were just finishing dessert when I heard an excited voice call my name.

"Tom? Is that you! Golly, it's been so long, darling!"

I didn't have to look. I knew who it was. Tina!

Uh oh!

The Enddd. For now. Stay tuned for part 2.

12